Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Together Forever

"Nothing would keep them apart. They were together forever."

6
0 Comments 0
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Life had not always been the best for my brother and I. When we were younger, our parents were in a car accident and no one in our family seemed to want us. We were the outcasts of two people that no one wanted together in the first place. So as soon as they were dead, it was almost as if we were as well.

Josh, my twin brother and I were cast into the foster system, and there we stayed. Most of the time we were placed into the same homes, but other times, we were left alone, without each other. I hated being away from him. Josh was the only person on the planet that kept me going.

I figured after all of these years that they would just keep us together. When we were apart, we were not the greatest people to have around. We caused problems to get out of wherever we were staying. Josh even spent some time in juvenile detention because of it.

Luckily for both us and the foster system, we turned eighteen and they could no longer keep us apart. We both got jobs and a small apartment together. We didn’t have much beyond a roof over our heads and each other, but that is all that we needed. We never had to be separated again.

“I am so glad to have tonight off from work,” I said to Josh as I slipped next to him on the couch. “It feels like I have not had a day off in forever.”

“I am the exact opposite,” Josh smiled over at me. “I haven’t been at work in two days and I am starting to get restless. I am so glad I work tomorrow night.”

“You really are crazy,” I laughed at him. “You know that right?”

“Always have been,” he laughed. “Though you are one to talk.”

“I am not crazy,” I squealed at him, punching him lightly in the arm.

Josh grabbed my hand and held it down and I punched at him with my other hand playfully, but he grabbed that one as well.

“You know,” he smiled at me. “It is not nice to hit.”

“What are you going to do about it?” I laughed in his face once again.

Josh grabbed at my wrists tightly, but not so tight that it hurt. He then moved them above my head and pinned me down to the couch. Once my hands were where he wanted them, he held them together with both hands. I knew what was coming next, so I struggled to get out from beneath him, but he was too strong. He was going to tickle me and I could not stop it.

“Josh,” I squealed again, once more trying to get free. “Stop it, please.”

I pleaded with him over and over again, but he kept on ticking me and I kept on fighting him. We did this often, so it was not new to me. Soon he would give up and let me go. Soon he would…

Josh’s lips were pressed against mine. It took me a minute to realize what was happening. I was frozen, unable to move. What was going on? The last thing I ever would have expected was something like this. Why was he doing this?

I fought a little harder and Josh let me go completely. I scrambled to my feet, though I was completely light headed and a little on the dizzy side.

“Oh my god,” Josh gasped. “I did not mean to do that.”

“They why the fuck did you?” I threw out in his direction.

“I just,” he stumbled over his words. “I just suddenly wanted to kiss you.”

“Why?” I demanded an answer out of him, emotions running crazy in my mind.

“Because,” Josh stood still and looked me in the eyes. I had seen that look before. It was his serious look. “Because I love you Anna.”

I could not move. I could not breathe. I could not think straight. My brother. My twin fucking brother just told me that he loved me after kissing me on the couch. It was like an episode of the Twilight Zone had started in my living room and I was not sure which role I was supposed to play in it.

“You love me how?” I had to know the answer.

“I love you everything,” Josh answered, though I was not sure that I understood.

“You what?” I asked for more clarification.

“I love you Anna,” Josh made his way over to me, reaching out to touch me, but he stopped.

Lillyboss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lillyboss

“You are the only person in this entire world that I have ever loved.”

“So you kissed me?” I asked, still completely confused.

“Yes,” he nodded.

“Why?” I still needed more.

“Because I wanted to kiss you,” he smiled up at me. “I always want to kiss you. It just felt sort of right in that moment. I am so sorry Anna.”

“I am going to bed,” I informed him as I turned for my room. I was not sure what to do with all of this information.

Sure, Josh and I were close. We were all that we had for one another. We were brother and sister. We were best friends. We were partners in crime. We were soul mates. We were … in love?

I stopped at my door and took a deep breath. I knew what I was going to do next was wrong but everything inside of me was screaming to do it. I had to do it.

I let go of the door knob and turned around quickly to face him. Without giving him the chance to say a thing, I made my way over to him and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him in and kissing him hard. He responded by wrapping his arms tightly around me and kissing me back. He kissed me hard. He kissed me passionately. He kissed me like no man ever had before.

Josh pulled me up and my feet left the ground. I was soon pressed up against the strip of wall that rested between both of our bedroom doors. He was pressed so tightly against me that in moments, I could barely breathe, but I didn’t care. I could not pull myself away from him. I wanted to feel his lips on mine, his body pressed against mine, his … fuck.

Josh had managed to pull his pants down while we were against the wall. His hard cock was now straight out and pushing against me. All that I had on were a thin pair of shorts covering my bare pussy. I knew that it was not going to be hard to get passed them and he seemed to know this as well.

Josh pushed in harder against me and kissed his way down my neck, our breathing heavy and harsh. I could feel him working to slip his cock into my shorts and I pushed up my hips to make it easier for him.

“Fuck me,” I almost begged in his ear.

Josh pulled back and reached between us, helping to move his cock where it needed to be and soon he was inside of me. He did not waste his time working it in. I was wet and wanting and it slid all the way in with minimal resistance.

“Oh fuck,” he cried out as he pushed his entire cock inside of me.

“Yes Josh,” I cried out, grinding down against him. “Please fuck me.”

Josh did as I begged. He began without having to be told again to fuck me. He fucked me hard and slow. Pulling almost all the way out and then thrusting all the way in. Our bodies hitting so hard with one another that you could hear the sound so clearly though the room.

Josh fucked me hard and slow for the longest time. Our bodies sweating. Our clothes clinging to our bodies. Our breathing matching other another’s in complete harmony. And soon he was fucking me so hard and so fast that I could not contain myself anymore.

“Fuck,” I cried out as I came hard on Josh’s cock.

Josh grabbed my hair and pulled my head to his and kissed me so hard. His thrusting then became hard and slow once again and I could tell by the way that he bit down on his lip that he was cumming inside of me and that made me cum again. I came around his cock so hard, as he came deep inside of me.

“Oh Anna,” Josh cried out as he came to a stop. He held himself inside of me for a long time before pulling us down to collapse on the ground.

We laid there almost all night. Wrapped in each other’s arms, watching whatever was playing on the television. We didn’t have the strength to move and honestly, we didn’t need or want any. We were perfectly content where we were-with each other. 

Published 
Written by rainonmyparade
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors