Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trailer Park Lovin’

5
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
People around these parts know me as Bo, but my real name is Charlie Henderson. I live with my momma, Audrey, in what she likes to call a “mobile home.” That’s fancy talk for a traveling box situated in a “trailer park.”

Momma don’t like me sayin’ them words ‘cause it ain’t proper. Says folk will end up callin’ us “trash.” Maybe we is trash but that don’t mean we ain’t happy. Sure, times can get rough, loss of jobs, bills to pay, what have you. But me and momma always come out on top.

Ever since my daddy left us seven years ago, momma’s been going through a bad spell drinkin’ and all. Said it broke her heart how daddy left her for that cock-sniffer, Ginnie Wallace.

Momma’s 54 now and I’m 26. I work over at Bubba’s Auto Repairs ‘N’ Such. The “Such” part is the convenience store Bubba’s wife runs. Anyhow, I do most of the repair work on bikes while Harris does the cars. It’s a livin’, so I can’t complain.

My momma works as a part-time waitress at Lucy’s Diner, which is situated on New Dixie Highway, just pass the turn which takes you to Arloff. She makes enough money to pay the utilities while I take care of the rent and food.

Now momma is what I would call "plain" more than pretty. She stops at 5’4” with sandy hair that’s all wavy and small tits that ain’t worth much. Her ass is what God blessed her with. It’s creamy white and shaped the way I like ‘em. That don’t mean you’re goin’ to like it, but it suits me just fine.

Back when daddy was aroun’ she used to cover herself up in a robe. But now that she’s gone and found love in a bottle, I get to see a lot more of that ass I want to fuck so much. Yeah, I know there’s no quicker way to Hell than by wanting to fuck my own momma. But I can’t let it be.

But it’s all that drinkin’ she does that gets me all worked up. Walking around in the mornings with nothing on but a shirt and panties. Half the time, momma sits in front of the tee-vee and watches her soaps and Jerry Springer. I try to get her sober by the time she has to report to Lucy’s place.

My daddy sure did a doozy on this here woman. I know the drinkin’ is to stop the hurtin’ but it’s been seven years already. Woman, move on!

Well, one day I had had enough of momma’s drinkin’. I decided the only way for this woman to stop killin’ herself would be to find her a man. And who better for the job than me. I figure since I got daddy’s looks, she’d be a fool to refuse me. Sure it’s incest and all, but around here, that’s not news. Why just the other day I heard George Connors was caught fuckin’ his baby sis in his van. He’s 23 and she’s only 16. No one said nothing about it. People chuckle and go about their business.

So, I got to thinkin’ momma needs a little cock in her life. Cure anything ailin’ a woman. But don’t tell ‘em that. They got their pride. And momma was no different. I knew I couldn’t just come right out and say, “Lemme fuck you in the ass.” I needed a plan. And one that wouldn’t backfire, or she’d have my hide.

I spent the better part of Saturday thinkin’ on it when it just about clobbered me on the head. I never had anal sex before and momma needed some cock. What if I put those two things together while I video taped it. I’ll do it when she’ sleepin’ her whiskey off. She won’t be helpin’ out much but that’s fine by me.

The next day before she hits that damn bottle, I’ll play her the tape and say she asked me to do it to her. Once she realizes we’ve already done it, she won’t have a problem doin’ it again with me. That’s when I’ll let momma know she can have all the dick she wants if she quits drinkin’.

So, that’s what I did.

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

When momma was out cold, I removed her panties and put her on the floor. I took one of her pillows and let her head rest on it. Then I went and turned on the camera I bought with my first check a few years back. I eyed that 54-year-old ass of hers and wondered why I had waited so long.

At this point, my dick was rock hard and hurtin’ something awful. So I picked up the purple bottle of lube I’d gotten for this occasion and squeezed out a drop on her shithole. I slid my finger in and pumped it a few times, then I lubed her crack before squeezing out another drop. I pushed my finger back in and pumped it some more.

When I felt momma was good and ready for my dick, I put the bottle down and saddled up behind her. I lined that sucker up with her pink anus and pushed all the way in, watching how her tight hole swallowed me up. When I felt I was as deep as I was ever goin’ to be, I pulled out some and pushed back in. I went faster getting the hang of fuckin’ a woman in the ass. It was everything them sexy DVDs showed.

I loved how momma’s hole would tighten around my shaft, then loosen a bit when I slid out. I removed my dick every now and then just to see her gape. My balls would twitch each time and I think that’s the reason why I didn’t last so long. Looking down at her face, momma was out cold. I think she was dreamin’ of my daddy because she’d softly call his name.

Anyhow, after that last gape, I knew it wouldn’t be long now. I pumped her ass for another five seconds before I pulled out and began to cum all over her cheeks. It felt so damn good being this close to momma. I never wanted that feelin’ to end, which is why I caught it all on tape.

After I got momma all cleaned up, I called her place of work and told ‘em she wasn’t comin’ in today. Said she had a headache. Lucy told me to tell momma not to bother comin’ in anymore. She said she couldn’t have a drunk waitressing at her diner.

Darn it! I got momma fired. But that’s okay, I got a raise last week, enough so momma wouldn’t have to work anymore. I was going to tell her about it but thinking about how I was gonna go about fuckin’ her ass made me forget.

The next morning, I told momma what Lucy said. She began to cry. I held her and until she calmed down. When I saw her reach for the bottle, I snatched it out of her hand and poured it down the sink. Momma went crazy cussin’ me and tryin’ to grab the bottle out of my hands. I held her off with ease.

Once the last of the liquor went down the drain, I told my momma to sit on the couch while I put the tape into the VCR machine. I explained while she watched in shock how she asked me to do it ‘cause she needed dick and she wasn’t getting’ any.

When the tape was over, I told momma how I loved fuckin’ her ass and that she didn’t need any other man ‘cept me. I told her I could give her all the lovin’ she needed and that I would take care of her. I went on about how she wouldn’t have to work anymore and all she’d have to do is take care of the “mobile home” and give me all the sex I needed. And I needed a lot, even more than her.

Momma flashed me her whites and I knew everything was gonna be alright. We went into her room and fucked all day. I came in all three of her holes. I told her she was gonna have to give up her ass at least once a day to make me truly happy. She gave me no complaints and let’s me fuck that tight asshole whenever I want.

Momma is 63 now and we’re still going strong. I’ve gotten offers from some of the younger ladies in town, but I think word got out what me and momma are doin’ so they just keep to themselves now. I don’t mind, momma is all I need.


Anyhow, y’all have a real good day now.



The End


 
Published 
Written by Citric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments