Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle

"My uncle shows me something wonderful."

9
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
979 words 979 words
When I would tell my friends I was going to go visit my uncle they all thought of me spending a boring week with a guy twice my age. That was not the case. My uncle Ken was more like a cousin, or even a brother. He was only a year older than me and the same age as my sister. Visiting my uncle wasn’t a bore, it was cool.

We didn’t see each other often, usually only one weekend or so per month and a week during summer vacation, but when we were together we had a blast. It might be fishing, hunting, hopping trains down behind his house or playing catch with the rotten eggs we found in my great grandma’s barn but whatever we did, it wasn’t boring.

By the time I was sixteen years of age or older, we started sneaking peaks at my dad’s girly magazines. We were pretty naïve about sex and our sexuality but we were sure curious and ready to learn. One summer while we were swimming at a rock quarry we took a peak inside one of the work shacks that was left unlocked. Inside the shack the walls were covered with pin-ups, lots of them. We’d never seen so many gorgeous women, so many gorgeous naked women! We took as many as we could hide in our clothes and stashed them back in his room.

Even though looking at these centerfold pictures made my cock get hard, I really didn't understand why or what that was about. I guess having a brother so much older than myself and a sister who, though we were close, was not likely to discuss such things made me a little late in discovering sex. At sixteen I was still pretty clueless.

One weekend my uncle drove up to visit and go goose hunting. When bedtime came it was decided that Ken and I would sleep together in my sister’s bed and she would take mine for the night. My brother and I both had single beds but my sister slept in a double bed.

After the lights were out we lay talking for a long time. First about more mundane things but soon it came around to more personal things, things I knew nothing about. Ken started tickling me, first higher up but gradually getting closer and closer to my privates. When he started touching and grabbing and tickling, I was defensive and kept pushing his hands away. Then he stopped. He turned to me and said he’d learned something at school, something really cool, and wanted to show me. I was skeptical but he insisted I’d really like it. When I still resisted he suggested that I first do it to him and I agreed.

Ken placed my hand around his cock and told me to move my hand up and down on it. It was already very hard and so smooth and warm.

LaraBoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraBoss

Nervous as I was, it did feel very nice stroking him. Following his instruction, I went faster and faster. I could hear his breathing quicken and see his body tensing. Suddenly he moaned loudly and his hips bucked under my hand. He squirmed and thrust but finally he told me to stop. He was panting as he told me how great that felt. Then he asked again if he could do it to me.

This time I said ‘yes’. I lay back relaxing on the bed as Ken’s knowledgeable hand began stroking me. Forming a circle around my cock, his hand felt so very good. When it touched the head, my cock would twitch with the sensation, a sensation I had never enjoyed before. This was heaven! I watched Ken’s hand, fascinated as it pleasured me and began to feel a strange sensation inside my groin. It built from deep within, a growing urgency welling up inside my balls and slowly climbing. When the feeling reached the head of my hard swollen cock it exploded and engulfed me in this new wonderful sensation. I lay helpless, panting and squirming while Ken stroked me, now more slowly.

When he stopped I was still nearly breathless. I thanked him and apologized for not trusting him at first. How could I have known? Why hadn’t I know about this before? This was the most wonderful, crazy intense feeling I had ever experienced and I was hooked!

We finally fell asleep but early the next morning I woke to feel a hand softly stroking. As I came out of my sleep I lay for a while enjoying, then reached over to find Ken’s cock still soft. In a minute we were both rock hard and stroking each other to another orgasm. I would later learn the words ‘masturbation’ and ‘orgasm’ and learn to be embarrassed and secretive but not now. Right now I was enthralled with this new feeling, a feeling I could bring myself anytime I wanted, and I was enjoying every minute.

After our weekend of exploration and discovery our visits changed. While we still did ‘boy’ things, more and more we did ‘young men’ things. Cars became more important. Girls became very important. Social activities began being more and more a part of life but Ken and I both remembered that one night. We could still find the time to be together and alone. We always made time, no matter how short a time we had to visit, to fondle and stroke and revisit that perfect feeling.

Many nights I would lie in bed softly stroking my growing cock and remember the way his hand felt that night and the many times thereafter. Many times, as I lay in bed alone, I’ve thanked him for showing me that ‘something’ he’d learned in school.

Published 
Written by biguy2play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments