Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Uncle's naughty little girl - Chapter 1

"Things I shouldn't do."

1
0 Comments 0
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was summer after high school when I broke up with my recent boyfriend for the first time. It was raining outside. He was mad and driving along the highway, yelling at me and not paying any attention on the wet road.

I was crying and trying to explain what happened. My makeup was all over my face and tears were dripping from my eyes. I was scared, I wanted him to stop.

I almost cheated on him that day. I went out with a friend and tried to hide that from him. So I blamed my uncle, why not? He would fit perfectly in that guy's shoes, no one would ever notice. I said we went out to discuss some family issues. Almost a true story, but he didn't believe me.

His head was full of doubt and disappointment. He drove to my uncle's house and made me call him so he could confirm the story himself. Too bad I didn't have a backup plan or time to call him and ask him to help me out. So I went inside running towards his room. He was lying on the bed and seemed so surprised to see me there. I was all wet and desperate. I said, "Please, do it just this one time I promise." He went outside and told my boyfriend that he was the one with me earlier that day.

I felt so ashamed to ask him to do that for me. Uncle and I were never that close. He is my mother's first cousin. Back then I was nearly 17 and he was 26. We never even used to hang out together on family meetings. I have no idea how the hell I came up with this thing.

A few days passed by and I was broken. It was my birthday. I felt like hiding from the world. I was home alone, watching TV all crouched in my bed crying. Uncle showed up out of nowhere. He sat next to me, hugging me and trying to cheer me up. It was sweating hot so he took off his shirt. I couldn't help but to notice his hot body. He'd been working out. And it showed.

He lay next to me, hugging me from behind. I don't know how, why or when we ended up with in the dark and having him on top of me. My legs were wide open and he was gently kissing me right next to my ear. I could feel his bite, his teeth on my neck. I was scratching his back with my nails deep inside his sweating skin.

I felt his hard cock rubbing against my wet pussy. It felt so good, oh god it felt so good. But I knew it was wrong. I just couldn't stop myself. He was pushing against me faster and more passionately. I started to moan really quiet, pressing him against me so he could hear me and feel my breath.

He tried to kiss me but every time he did I would turn my head away. Because I knew how wrong it was. His lips were so full and sexy. Feeling his tongue right above my breast made me want it even more.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

He reached to grab my ass, pushed his hand underneath my pajamas. I knew it, I had to stop it before it was too late. It was now or never. But it just felt so good I decided to wait until after he did it. So he grabbed my ass and started to squeeze it real nice.

I whispered in his ear, "Uncle, we shouldn't do this".

He rolled over and took a big deep breath and said, "How did this happen?!" He then left without saying goodbye.

He came to visit me the day after. I was all alone again. No matter how awkward it was we had to talk about it, and decided we were now both hurt and not thinking things through with clear head.

He gave me a humble kiss on the forehead and hugged me. As time passed by there was hardly any light left in the room. It was a dark night. It happened again. As we lay next to each other he kissed my breast but I didn't seem to mind at all. He pushed down my bra sucking on my nipple while rubbing my wet panties with his other hand..

He got up and shouted, "Fuck this shit. Let's just enjoy the moment."

He got on top of me and took off all of his clothes, then he took off mine, leaving me with nothing but my panties on. I felt so scared we might get caught, so I said, "What the hell are you doing?Mom should be home soon, she could walk through that door any second now."

He didn't care. His cock was hard. It was sliding up and down against my wet pussy. He took my panties off and kept telling me how hard he wanted to fuck me. I imagined it so real I could almost feel it deep inside me working his way in and out.

He asked me how bad I wanted it. I said no but then whispered, "God I do, I want it so bad. But don't."

He jumped off and positioned me doggy style. He had a perfect view of my round ass. His one hand was sitting near my throat while I was sucking his thumb. With his other had he spanked my ass. He was sliding his dick against my ass. He pushed two fingers in my wet pussy. I started to moan real loud, begging him to stop it. Because I liked it so much, because it was so wrong. But he started to push real hard and fast, massaging my clit while finger fucking me.

I rolled down and put his dick between my tits, almost reached to my mouth so he could feel my warm breath. I spat on it and started to rub it between my boobs. As he got closer to cumming I got up and started to kiss him down his stomach.

Something knocked downstairs. Mom was here. We quickly dressed up and acted like nothing happened.

Published 
Written by TheDevil666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors