Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Mom: Part Three

"The next morning mom discusses the repercutions of last night."

7
0 Comments 0
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
The next morning Mom made us breakfast. We woke up to the smell of bacon and hot coffee coming from the kitchen. Sarah and I looked at each other and I think we both realized we never did eat any of the pizza from last night. After all the strenuous activity we were both starving. I grabbed a pillow and shoved it in her face as I bolted down the hall - I wanted bacon!

Sarah yelled after me, "You ass, you better not eat all the bacon!"

She followed me down the hall. Neither one of us realized we were still butt-naked until we sat at the table and the cold vinyl hit our backsides. Looking at Mom cooking, I saw she wasn't naked. She had been up for some time it appeared, since there was grocery bags on the counter. She brought over big heaping plates of breakfast food for Sarah and me. Eggs, bacon, hash browns, and toast with gravy; my mom makes the best gravy.

"Good morning, you naughty children," she said calmly kissing our heads in a very maternal fashion. She poured us big cups of coffee and set them beside our plates. She sat down at the table next to us and watched two starving teenagers scarf their breakfast.

As I ate I noticed that my mom was seemingly back to her happy ways. At least she wasn't hiding and she was talking to me again. It felt good, I didn't realize how important my mom was to me until she stopped talking to me.

When breakfast concluded Sarah and I took our plates to the sink and washed up the dishes. Standard rule in my house; you don't cook you got to clean, so Sarah and I cleaned the kitchen in the buff. We didn't notice Mom had our clothes set out for us and was waiting in the living room.

Sarah and I went to get dressed but Mom stopped us. "Showers first you two, and be quick about it!"

We ran down the hall and jumped into the shower. I took this opportunity to take my girlfriend in my arms and hold her close, kissing her softly and then whispering in her ear, "Thank you."

"What for?" she asked as she let me nuzzle her neck.

"For last night, silly. Getting my mom back and all the other stuff." I suddenly was blushing at the same time, remembering last night my cock rose to the occasion, and proceeded to stab Sarah in the stomach as we hugged.

"Ooooh is someone thinking about his mommy or the hot naked girl rubbing her tits all over his chest?" she asked playfully, actually rubbing her tits all over my chest. Soapy tits feel amazing when rubbed all over your chest. Sarah grabbed my cock in her hand and started stroking it as well.

"Both, you tease. Now give me the shampoo so we can finish; Mom's waiting. I think she wants to talk about last night." We both realized this was pretty serious so we finished up, but not without my minx of a girlfriend grabbing my cock and taking as much as she could into her mouth first. She then left me standing there as she took the only towel, leaving me a washcloth to dry with.

I yelled after her, "Wench! Get me a towel!"

She laughed at me spouting, "Pay back for the bacon, buddy!" 

Mom brought me a towel and in a few minutes I was dressed, shaved, and ready for the day. I came into the living room and Sarah was sitting there pretty as you please and grinning from ear to ear. I sat across from her on the arm chair, the three of us staring at each other. I don't know how long the silence went on but it was long enough that Sarah licked her lips at me several times; dang she was hot and a freaking tease.

"Okay, you two," my mom started the conversation, "We need to discuss what has happened in this house. I will start first. You two can chime in after I am done, got it?" she asked.

"Yup," we answered almost simultaneously.

Taking a very deep breath my mom started talking, "Okay, Jared. First let me tell you that I love you more than anything on this planet. You are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me and I will always be here for you. Sarah you have been like the daughter I never had. You have been in this house so much I sometimes forget you don't live here. So I love you as well and thank you for being patient with the numbskull who couldn't get it through his thick head you wanted a boyfriend not a friend-friend!"

"Hey!" I jumped in. "Ever hear of being a gentleman?" I said with not nearly as much conviction as it sounded when I said it in my in my head. Okay, I was a numbskull. Sarah clearly wanted more and I missed it. My comment did make them both giggle, however.

"Yes, Jay, you are a wonderful gentle MAN," Sarah responded, "but you weren't a gentleman; you were a numbskull!" My mom almost spit her coffee across the room as Sarah said that. "But I still love you, numbskull!" she finished.

"All right, enough. It's still my turn," Mom said as she started looking very serious, "I will not deny that last week and last night were fucking incredible, ! But we have to be serious now because it's very important, what we three did was what society calls incest and I am pretty sure it's illegal. Even if it isn't illegal it just is not accepted by society as a whole."

The mood in the room became quite serious I think Sarah and I were both thinking this was going to be the end. I could see the consternation on her face as I am sure she could see it on mine.

Mom continued, "So we have a serious situation here that needs to be addressed." She looked at the both of us, "We cannot," as she paused for effect I was thinking, here they come the words I dreaded she was going to say: We can't do what we did last night anymore, "speak of this to ANYONE!," she continued. "You and Sarah can't tell a soul, Jared. I will lose my job, we will be run out of this town or worse I will be put in jail. This is no joke do you guys understand?"

Sarah and I nodded vigorously. Several moments of silence followed then Sarah, always the first to talk, she doesn't have a shy bone that I know of, said, "Mom, does that mean we can't do it anymore?" she asked quietly.

Mom smiled at the both of us. "Oh god, NO, I don't think I could go another week without that giant cock filling me up!"

Talk about tension draining away, the gloom lifted from the skies, the clouds parted, and the sun shone through as all was right in the world. Sarah and I both laughed and smiled at each other and looked at Mom as she sipped her coffee.

"So I know Sarah was the mastermind behind last night," my mom said with a gleam in her eyes, "I was a bit distracted by everything that went on but as far as I know she didn't get any of that gorgeous cock last night. Jared, come here please." I walked over to my mom and leaned over as she gestured for me to get closer. Whispering in my ear, she said, "Go get the scarves. It's time to pay back that young slut over there!"

"Yes ma'am," I said heading down the hall. By the time I got back my mom had her tongue slammed into the back of Sarah's throat and had her arms pinned to the couch stretched out to the sides. I quickly tied the scarves to the back legs of the couch and then grabbed her right arm and secured it and then the left. Sarah struggled for a second but, I think my mom tweaked her nipple and as she moaned as I finished tying her arms up.

petitealicie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
petitealicie



My mom proceeded to remove Sarah's sweat pants and panties which were already soaked with excitement. Mom spread her legs apart and dove into Sarah's wet shaved pussy. I took the opportunity to tie her legs with the scarves. Her legs were spread eagled so attaching them to the couch legs in front was easy.

Watching my mom suck my girlfriend's clit was so fucking hot my cock almost blew out my zipper. Sarah was moaning non-stop as Mom licked her pussy from bottom to top then sucking her clit into her mouth. Taking my pants off I started stroking my cock watching the most amazing show of my life.

Sarah kept pulling at the scarves trying to get loose but it was no use, I had tied them very well. She was all mine and my mom's of course. My mom waved me over as she kept sucking on Sarah's clit, stopping every time Sarah sounded like she was about to cum. Her eyes pleaded every time my mom stopped licking her soaking wet pussy. 

"Moooooommmm, more, keep going I need to cum please!" Sarah begged.

Mom grabbed my cock, taking it in her hands then guiding it to her mouth as she took my cock deep down her throat. Damn, my mom could suck cock. I was going to have to ask her how she was so good at blow jobs. I wasn't going to ask right this second as I was trying to make sure I didn't fall over. Mom was ignoring Sarah as she sucked my cock. Sarah was bouncing on the couch and moaning clearly on the verge of a massive orgasm if I was any judge of her condition.

"NOOOOOO, don't leave me alone!" Sarah cried out.

Mom looked up at me after a couple minutes of deep-throating my cock. She then pulled it out of her mouth as she continued to stroke it up and down my shaft with her velvety soft hands. "You think we have teased the little slut enough?" she asked me.

I got an evil thought in my mind. I winked at my mom and said, "No I think I should take you into the bedroom and leave her here like she left me tied to the bed last week. Then she can hear you screaming as I pound my BIG, hard cock into you, Mom!" The look of sheer horror on Sarah's face was priceless. My mom almost stood up, then knelt back down kissing the top of my cock head.

"Yes, son, that is true but if she hadn't done that I never would have found out what a stud my son is." Taking my cock she pulled me forward closer to Sarah, placing the tip of my cock head right at the entrance of her sopping wet pussy.
 
"Pound the shit out of her son!" she said as she slammed my hips forward, burying my cock balls deep into Sarah's cunt.

"OOOHHH MMMYYYY GGGOOOOODDD!" Sarah screamed as she came all over my cock. I began thrusting deep and fast into her tight love canal; I could feel her muscles clasping around my cock as she kept squeezing me from the inside.

"FUCK ME HARDER, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" Sarah screamed some more. "I need your cock--" Sarah's sentence was cut off by the wet dripping pussy of my mother as she smothered Sarah's face with her own dripping pussy.

I kept thrusting my huge cock into Sarah's pussy over and over as she ate my mom's cunt. My mom was moaning loudly so Sarah must have been doing something right. As I watched Sarah eating my mom's cunt right in front of me I kept getting turned on by my mom's ass. So I bent over a little and started licking and kissing her asshole. My mom went ape shit!

"JARED, holy fuck, baby, what are you doing!" she cried out gripping the back of the couch for support as I kept licking her asshole. She clearly was enjoying mine and Sarah's ministrations. So I kept fucking Sarah, who had to have cum about three times by now. All of her screams had been muffled by the gorgeous MILF pussy of my mother on her face. I decided to turn up the heat so I got some pussy juice on my finger and slid it deep into my mom's ass.
 
She began screaming as she came, "OH MY GOD, FINGER-FUCK MY ASS YOU, SONOFABITCH!!" My mom was slamming her ass into my hand so I added another finger, making her scream even more but her words weren't understandable. I reached over and undid the knots holding Sarah down, freeing both her hands

I told her, "Grab my mom, and hold her down, I'm going to try something."

Sarah grabbed my mom and pulled her down and started kissing her. I pulled my pussy-juice-soaked cock out of Sarah, who whimpered at the feeling of emptiness. I then lined up my cock at the entrance of my mom's asshole and started to push in.

"Jared, it's too BIG, you'll kill me!" she screamed. Sarah kept kissing her, sucking on her tongue as I inched forward slowly. POP! The head slipped inside her ass as my mom raised her head in the air and screamed, "OOOOOOHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIITTT!" Her breathing became labored as I slowly went deeper and deeper into her ass; damn it was super hot and super tight. I went very slowly as I kept moving forward deeper into her body. Finally I was balls deep in her ass. I sat there feeling her ass grab my cock over and over, the sensations were incredible as I leaned over to kiss my mom's neck.

I grabbed her shoulders and whispered in her ear, "Ready or not here I come!" I pulled my cock almost all the way back, until just the head was in her ass. I then pushed forward with all my strength until I was balls deep inside her ass again. My mom was apparently incapable of speech at this time as she was saying things but not words. She also pushed back against me on the thrust and was constantly moaning.

Sarah looked at me and smiled, as she held onto my mom. "Fuck the shit out of her ass, Jay!"

I began thrusting back and forth into that tight hot gripping ass. I began speeding up after about 10 - 20 thrusts my mom started cumming. She didn't stop cumming as I kept slamming my cock into her ass over and over she was wailing, screaming, then screaming but no noise came out as she kept cumming, over and over again. I was about to burst; all the excitement I couldn't hold out any longer. That's when I began shooting my hot streaming cum into my mom's ass.

All I could say in that moment was; "AAAHHHH!"

My mom collapsed on top of Sarah as she passed out from the intensity of the ass fuck and her multiple orgasms. I pulled my cock out of my mom's ass and she fell off to the side. Sarah fell off the couch kneeling in front of me, her feet still tied to the couch legs as she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth licking me clean.

After several minutes of cock cleaning she looked up and me and smiled, holding my cock in her hands. "This is going in my ass next time!"

I sat down on the couch and Sarah jumped in my lap facing me as we kissed hungrily. Shortly thereafter my mom awoke and saw us kissing she pushed her face in between ours and started a three way tongue kiss.

Breaking the kiss after a while, my mom sat on the couch next to us and started laughing.

"What's so funny, Mom?" I asked her.

"You two are very naughty children, that's what so funny, very naughty indeed, and I LOVE IT!!!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Simonize
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors