Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unwilling Victim of Seduction - 2

"A father discovers that his daughter is obsessed with incestuous lust for him."

12
1 Comment 1
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I can't begin to tell you the shame and guilt -- and horror -- that I felt that night. My daughter Emmie had performed fellatio on me. Me, her father. Oh God, that makes it all sound so clinical and impersonal. No. What she did was suck my fully erect cock. She sucked me off, and I didn't have the moral strength to stop her, and shot my semen into her mouth. I came in her mouth and... and I enjoyed it.

That's the worst of it. I enjoyed it. I had committed a moral crime of such lewdness and indecency that I didn't know how to deal with the memory. The memory of that one searing hot vision of my daughter's lips wrapped around the head of my semen spurting cock.

After the deed was done, I hugged Emmie to my chest and assured her that I loved her, that it was okay, that I wasn't mad at her, that she had done nothing wrong. I'm not sure any of that was the truth. Except that I did love her, of course. She is the most precious thing in my life. I held her and comforted her. Her head was on my shoulder. I was about to offer her my shirt for her to spit out the filthy product of my lust that was in her mouth. I was just about to... when I heard her swallow. And something inside me twisted with horror.

After a few minutes, we settled down, and I helped fasten the straps to her dress so that her breasts were covered. I put my wilted penis back in my pants. I stressed to her that this could never happen again. NEVER. And she accepted that. I got us both a small glass of whiskey to get the taste out of our mouths -- metaphorically for me -- and to dull the shock. The shock. Oh god, what had I done?

We needed a distraction, so I made supper, and we ate in the living room while watching a DVD of 300. Lots of blood and gore and no sex. I couldn't have handled a movie with sex at that point.

For once, I went to bed without even thinking about Emmie or sex.

Next day, I went to reverend Peabody's office at the neighborhood church I attended. I asked him if he could preach a sermon suitable for a seventeen year old girl -- a sermon stressing the importance of sexual self-control and modesty. He wanted to know what my concern was, but I just hinted that Emmie was showing undue interest in boys and left it at that. He grinned and said he would do it.

On the way out, a pair of teenagers came up to reverend Peabody and addressed him as Dad. The father introduced his kids to me, Thomas and Theresa. They smiled and shook my hand. I bid them all goodbye. It wasn't until I was outside that I realized that those kids looked familiar. They were the friends of Emmie who helped her rearrange her bedroom. The preacher's kids.

The next night, I made a point of avoiding Emmie until it was bedtime. I said goodnight, blew her a kiss and went to bed. I awoke in the dark hearing a voice, Emmie's voice. She was talking to someone.

"...idea how awesome it was! Oh my god! He came in my mouth, Thomas! ... Yes! [giggle] ... I was hotter than that, I ... god yes ... I had to put two fingers inside, no shit ... yeah ... it was delicious! And there was so much ... yeah, all over my chin, it was dripping on my tits ... yeah, wouldn't that have been totally awesome? ... I wish you and Theresa could have seen it ... you are? ... you wanna? ... oh fuck yeah, let's do it ..."

It was clear to me that Emmie was telling Thomas what had happened between us. And now they were masturbating together over the phone. My penis had been slowly growing, but now it leapt to full attention. My daughter was in bed just inches from me on the other side of the thin wall. And she was bragging about having sucked me off! And she was engaged in mutual masturbation with a boy. And I was masturbating, too. I couldn't help myself. My daughter was masturbating, talking about... about me!

"... it was so big [moan] ... and it filled my mouth [groan] ... I was stroking it and my tongue was [moan] ... unh ... I was licking the head and [groan] ... uhn ... stroking his shaft ... [moan] ... unh ... unh ... my daddy's cock ... unh ... unh ... I want my ... [long moan] I want my daddy's cock inside me ... [groan]"

I heard her bed gently rocking and thumping against the wall. I was out of control. I wanted my cock inside her, too. I wanted to fuck my baby girl so badly, I could taste it! I was stroking hard, making my own bed rock and thump against the same wall, not giving a god damn if Emmie could hear me masturbating. Fuck it all to hell, I wanted her to hear! I wanted to fuck my daughter's virgin cunt and I wanted her to know it!

I don't know if it was happenstance or fate, but we had our orgasms together. We both groaned loudly.

"...fuck me daddy! fuck my hot cunt daddy!...

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

aaaahhhhhh..."

"...fuck me Emmie! fuck me ... oh god, Emmie... oooohhhhhh..."

I didn't say anything at breakfast the next day. But Emmie was smiling and humming little happy tunes. Then she was off to the library on her bicycle.

I went to her bedroom and found her laptop. It was allready on, and the browser was showing her social web page. I looked at the menus and one of them was for PM, private messages. There were a lot there from Theresa, under the name BrotherLove69. Most of them contained conversations about sex, but nothing out of the ordinary -- regular teenage stuff, I guess. Two of them, however, were about Theresa having sex with her brother. Oh my god! The preacher's kids were going to bed together! Oh, shit! Maybe that was where Emmie got the idea of having incest with me.

I noticed a couple of PMs from someone named LilGirlsDaddy. I opened the most recent one.

"Dear Princess,

Daddy couldn't have a more adorable little girl than you. And daddy is so lucky to have such a talented cock tease! Your chats make my cock so fucking hard! I wish I could see you in your new bra and panties! I know they must be very beautiful and sexy. Just imagining seeing you wearing them for me is making daddy hard. And you know how much daddy loves for his Princess to make his dick big and hard for you.

Daddy wants to kiss your breasts. Oh, how soft and warm and plush they are against my face! And your nipples! They're so hard for daddy! Good! That means you love your daddy and you want him to push your panties down. And you want him to shove his big, hard daddy cock slowly inside your wet, creamy pussy. Don't you, Princess?

Daddy wants so very much to have his dick, which is so hard and throbbing, deep inside your young virgin body, slowly thrusting myself in and out of his daughter's luscious creamy pussy. Oh, baby! Baby sweetness! Daddy wants to shove his cock deeper into you, and harder, until you moan with pleasure. I want to hear your desire for my cock. I want to hump my incestuous lust inside your horny vagina until I release all your orgasms. And then I can flood your innermost depths with my copious daddy-seed until it oozes out and down your thighs.

LilGirlsDaddy

Oh Daddy!!!

You've gotten me so hot for you! Of course I want you naked, daddy, and in bed with me. I want to feel you get big and hard and ready for your little girl's tight, virgin pussy. I do want to touch it and play with it. I'd love to suck on it too daddy. I'd love to taste you. Can you imagine my little mouth sucking and licking you? Mmm, I can.

I can only think about how your mouth and lips and tongue would feel like on my breasts. I'm sure you'd be so loving and gentle with them.

Speaking of pushing my panties down, that's what I've had to do. I'm playing with my pussy right now, I just can't help it! Yes daddy, I do want you to shove into my virgin body. I want you to take me completely. I want to moan your name out loud and feel you thrust faster and harder into me. I want to cum and squeeze down hard on you. Then, I want you to fill me up all the way. Mmm the feeling of you squirting all that sticky cum in me is enough to make me cum all over my pink vibrator.

Can't wait to hear from you again daddy.

Your innocent baby girl, 2shy2chat"

I sat there for several minutes, unable to think, unable to move. Except for my throbbing erection. What the fuck was going on?

My daughter was messaging and chatting with another man who was pretending to be Emmie's daddy! Me! Masturbation role-playing! Emmie was already fucking me, in a sense. This pervert, LilGirlsDaddy, was pretending to be ME, so that Emmie could fantasize fucking ME!

I was angry. I was upset. I was overwhelmed! And I was so horny! God help me, but I sat there and read that private message over and over and over again, stroking my painfully hard cock and ejaculating all over the carpet in Emmie's bedroom.

Then I ran out of her room, slamming the door. I polished off a quarter of a bottle of whiskey and fell to my knees and cried and cried. I tried to pray but it was no use. My penis was growing and swelling again. Swelling at the thought of Emmie saying those nasty filthy words to me, begging me to fuck her and take her completely. Begging me to fill her full of my sticky cum. Swelling and throbbing at the vision of her spreading her legs for me, her father, and of me penetrating her young body with my rigid lust-crazed cock.

My hand started stroking my erection again, and I cried. I cried because I knew it wasn't going to stop here. My lusts were too strong for me. And my daughter's lusts were stronger than that.

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments