Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unwilling Victim of Seduction - 3

"Temptation and Lust, like mighty storms, can wear down the strongest walls."

12
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Victim of Seduction 3

It all started weeks ago when I discovered my daughter's laptop in her room. I accidently bumped it and the display came on. Soon, I discovered that Emmie was posting short videos on the internet -- videos of her offering her lovely naked D-cup breasts to the camera. And then she returned home and I... I don't understand how it all happened, but Emmie... Emmie sucked my dick and made me cum! God, I feel so guilty and ashamed! Somehow I let her do it, and I... I...

I discovered my daughter was cyber chatting with some pervert who called himself LilGirlsDaddy. His letters to my daughter were lewd and obscene beyond words. It was bad enough that Emmie was reading his lascivious crap, but... but she was answering him, playing the role of his (his? my? I'm so confused) my horny lustful daughter who couldn't wait for her "Daddy" to violate her innocent body and take her virginity. Can you understand my pain? A year ago, my daughter was worried about getting her first kiss. Now she's masturbating over her cell phone to her high school friends about how much she wants to have her own father fuck her!

Okay, I have to admit my own moral weakness in this matter. I should have been more firm and decisive. When Emmie pulled out my penis and started sucking it, maybe I should have slapped her, or pushed her away, or something. But, no, I sat right there like some dumb teenager, and didn't do a god damn thing until after I had ejaculated my huge load into Emmie's mouth. My daughter's mouth. And now I replay that memory every night when I go to bed. I relive it and stroke my painfully hard cock. Often I can hear Emmie masturbating on the other side of the wall. Often we masturbate together, listening to each other's moans of lust and cries of sexual release. How did I become such a depraved pervert? Oh my dear god... what am I going to do?

It was early Saturday afternoon, and Emmie had called me and said she was coming home in about an hour. She was riding with her friends -- Thomas and Theresa, the children of reverend Peabody. I have concerns that somehow, they are a part of some kind of conspiracy with Emmie. I suspect they know that Emmie has had sex with me. God, I hope not! If they tell their father, my reputation in this town would be destroyed. I would never be able to show my face in the city limits of Fuggledix for the rest of my life.

I went to Emmie's bedroom. Her door was open and her laptop was on. Her social website was up. I couldn't help but walk in. I saw that she had posted another video. The caption under it said, "this iz 4 u my wickd LilGirlsDaddy". I sat down in Emmie's desk chair. With trembling hands, I opened the video.

Emmie's sweet face, with her new black glasses frames. She had made up her face. God, she is so lovely. The video blurs as she moves... and then she's back from the camera, her legs disappearing to either side. A big wicked grin on her face, biting just one side of her lower lip. She's just wearing her bra and panties. The bright pink ones I bought her last month. I see her often enough in her underwear, it's no big deal, and so my first thought is not sexual, but rather wishing I could get her to stop drinking all those god damn sodas. If she did, she would lose those extra 15 pounds so fast. Not that she isn't already beautiful... so beautiful... so sexy...

Emmie took off her bra. Her breasts were free. I had held her breasts in my hands just a few days ago. My penis twitched and started swelling. There was a snatch of sound, "...my pink vibrator... pretend... daddy's dick..." Emmie adroitly pulled the crotch of her panties aside, revealing her shaved pussy, and slid the dildo down, rubbing it between her pussy lips. The dildo was shaped to look like a real penis, with veins and and a mushroom cap. It occured to me that my fully erect cock would be larger. And my cock was erect, poking down the leg of my boxers.

I should have shut that damn machine off! But I was like a deer caught in the headlights, oblivious to my own doom. I watched as the dildo got shiny wet, and then as Emmie angled it inward and inserted at least six inches of it inside her vagina. Burst of sound, "...is you, Daddy. I dream this is your dick inside..." And my darling daughter Emmie began panting and rocking her head back and thrusting the fake cock into her pussy, faster and faster. Her hips began rocking to the rhythm of her shameless masturbation. I could hear her moaning and repeating the word "Daddy!..." over and over again. I realized that I was stroking my hard cock through my boxers. The feeling was incredible, as I always wear silk boxers. My baby girl was masturbating and calling my name! She wanted my cock inside her! And I wanted my cock inside her too! I wanted so bad to know the feeling of her wet hot vagina walls caressing the shaft of my rigid cock.

I surrendered to my incestuous lust for just two seconds and allowed myself to decide that I WAS going to fuck her! I WAS going to cram my sinful erection deep into that little cock-sucking slut daughter of mine and fill her god damn cunt with all the fucking hot nasty sticky... CUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

I felt my load of semen shoot into my hand, into my boxers and all over my thigh. I scrunched my eyes shut and stroked six or seven more times until I was spent, holding in my mind's eye the vision of me giving free rein to my most sinful lusts and pumping my cum into my daughter Emmie's hot pussy. I caught my breath as I wiped my hands on my tee shirt. The video was frozen on the last frame. Emmie had her back arched, her head back, her mouth open. She was having an orgasm. For me.

Well, actually, her caption said it was for LilGirlsDaddy. God, I hated that pervert! I wished I could get my hands around his neck and... I pulled down the list of her most recent private messages. My worst fears were realized. He had left another letter for her.

NO!! This was enough!! This was too god damn much!! I jumped up and left the room, tears coursing down my face. I felt so pathetic. So pathetic and weak and sinful. I couldn't go through with this. No. I wouldn't. Tomorrow I would take Emmie to church and we would start on a new path without all this nasty incest lust. Yes!! I went and took a really hot shower and then a cold shower. I wished I could clean out my mind as easily.

Before I could change my mind and go back to Emmie's room, she returned with her friends Thomas and Theresa. Thomas is your typical good looking seventeen year old. He's on his high school's track team. And his sixteen year old sister is a cheerleader, so you can image how good looking she is. Five foot six, slim, gorgeous legs showing from under her way-too-short sun dress.

Emma_Loy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Loy

Showing more cleavage than necessary between her B or C cup titties. Long blonde hair. She always smiles at me when she sees me and calls me, Unca Harley, because she knows it embarrases me; Emmie once told them that I wear silk boxers with the Harley Davidson logo on them. Thomas grins and says, "You're looking good, mister Harley. Still working out I see." They go in Emmie's bedroom and close the door.

I go out into the garage and pump some iron for half an hour. Then fire up the table saw and finish the legs for the new coffee table. It's a hot sunny Saturday, and there's no AC in the garage, of course. I like it. It feels like I'm sweating out my stress and worries. I get to a stopping point, head back into the house and chug a glass of cold water. I slip quietly into my room to grab a robe... and I hear sounds. By now, my will power with regard to listening through the wall is fucking zero. I press my ear to the wall.

There are three voices. I close my eyes and strain at translating the sounds I hear into an image. There are two bodies on Emmie's bed, and the bed is softly, rhythmically rocking. Theresa's voice is emitting little plaintive moans of intense pleasure, Emmie's voice is in a slightly higher register:

"God, Thomas, that's so awesome! Can I touch it? I want to touch it while you're going into her! Oohh! It's all sticky and gooey!"

The image built up detail by detail as I listened. Emmie was probably kneeling beside her bed, watching as Thomas fucked his sister. I imagined Theresa on her back, her knees pulled up to her shoulders, and Thomas on his knees, driving his cock into his sister's hot pussy. Theresa was moaning and groaning softly, but deeply, and every minute or so had a series of two or three hard orgasms. Emmie was naked and Theresa was cupping one of her breasts. Emmie was using the vibrator in her own pussy, with one hand, and had her other hand deep in the action between Theresa's thighs, rubbing Theresa's clit, fondling Thomas' balls, and circling his cock with her fingers so that he had to fuck through her fingers as he penetrated his sister. From her comments, it was obvious that my daughter had copious amounts of pre-cum, cum and vaginal excretions on her hand and fingers. Emmie had several orgasms, punctuated by "omigod... ohhhhhh... UNGHH!! UNGHH!!" about every three or four minutes. All I heard from Thomas was hard heavy panting and grunting from his exertions.

Then I heard him say, "okay... okay... I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum again... agaaaaaaiiinnn... YES!! YES!! OH MY GOD FUCKING YES!!!!"

Emmie squealed, "God, Thomas, that's number FOUR! And you're shooting even more than the last time!! Oh god, let me feel it! Yeah, shoot some more!! Let me stroke your cock!! Oh, shit your cum is so creamy and thick!! Let me scoop some up... OOHhhhh, I love the taste of it!!"

Theresa gasped between moans, "Does it taste... taste better than... than your father's cum??"

"Mmmm, yummy, oh so yummy... It's good but it's not as good as my daddy's cum! I drank his right out of the faucet!" And she giggled obscenely.

Theresa's moanings were beginning to string all together into one long ululating wail.

"Oh God, Tommy, Oh Fucking God, Tommy, make me cum! Please one more time, harder! Harder! Hammer my cunt, you wicked fornicator! Yes! Yes!! YES!!! YES!!!! AH!!!! AHHHH!!!!..."

Then five seconds of total silence, except for the rapid squeeking of the bed.

"UUUUUNNNNNNGGGGGGHHHHHHHAAAAAaaaaaaaa... Aaaaa... Aaaaa... Aaaaa..."

"SHIT! You fucking slut, you're... so... tight... shit I can't push back in. Emmie, suck me!! Hurry!! Yeah!! Faster!! God you got such a hot mouth!! Your father is a total fucking idiot not to be getting a piece of your mouth every day!! Yes!! YESSSsssss!!!! AH!! Aaaahhhh!!!! Wow! oh. oh. I'm done. Five times is all I can do. Fuck!"

Theresa continued to spasm and gasp for another thirty seconds and then all was quiet except for the giggling from all three kids.

So. There it was. I was being a total fucking idiot for not getting a piece of Emmie's mouth every day.

A piece of Emmie's mouth. A piece of Emmie's cunt. Emmie's mouth. Emmie's cunt. Her lovely shaved cunt Her awesome titties.

I silently locked my bedroom door from inside. I remained very quiet, not wanting any of the kids to know I was in the house. I turned on my computer, and popped in the headphones so as to make not the slightest sound. I slipped out of my clothes and linked to Emmie's latest video. I put it on continuous repeat. I heard the kids tumble out of Emmie's room.

Theresa. "Emmie, where's your dad? Do you think he heard us?" She giggled.

Emmie. "Oh god I hope so! Let me check his door."

The doorknob rattled. For a second I thought about letting them in. I wanted them to see me naked. With my penis fully erect. And know that I heard everything. Just as I finally stood up at the desk and turned toward the door, I heard them running down the hall. And then the front door slammed. I got a bottle of oil I kept next to my bed. I sat back down and watched my daughter's video with my legs spread widely, and put the headphones on.

"...is you, Daddy. I dream this is your dick inside... so deep inside me... Daddy please fuck me... fuck your horny daughter... your little princess... sex with you... your hard cock inside me... cum... luscious cock cum... your cock Daddy!... Daddy!...Daddy!... oh god Daddy!..."
"...is you, Daddy. I dream this is your dick inside... so deep inside me... Daddy please fuck me... fuck your horny daughter... your little princess... sex with you... your hard cock inside me... cum... luscious cock cum... your cock Daddy!... Daddy!...Daddy!... oh god Daddy!..."

And I slowly but thoroughly masturbated myself to heights of lust and fantasy I have never experienced before. I did so with my head perfectly clear, and empty of all moral judgements. There was just my lust. And Emmie's voice. And the images of her masturbating. I held off cumming for half and hour before ejaculating that first load, catching it my hands and smearing it all over my cock and balls, and then on my face, and then licking it off my fingers. And then I did it all over again.

I didn't cry once. I felt no guilt, no shame, no moral repugnance. I stared down at my cum-sodden penis. I felt good. I felt really, really powerful and sexually potent and good.

I went to bed early that night, and fantasized fucking my daughter in every orifice, until I was spent. I never even heard her come home and go to bed.

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments