Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unwilling Victim of Seduction - 4

"Every father imagines fucking his daughter at least once; but rarely in church."

9
0 Comments 0
4.8k Views 4.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
It was Sunday morning, before church. If there was any chance of me avoiding my final fall into moral depravity, it would have to be in the sermon that reverend Peabody had promised to deliver this morning. I prayed that he would deliver a sermon on moral strength and restraint that would find a home in Emmie's heart. From what I heard about town, the reverend Peabody was really great with teenagers. At least, they showed up in droves at his weekly teen retreats.

Emmie and I had breakfast, and I reminded her of her promise to come to church with me. She rolled her eyes and gave me a scrunchy little smile that said, "oh, okay, whatever. if I have to." I was almost dressed, needing only my tie and jacket, when Emmie came out of her room wearing just a towel and a coy smile. I glanced down for just a second at her lovely and awesome cleavage. She looked right at me as she turned gracefully sideways to avoid bumping into me, and continued on to the bathroom.

On impulse, I turned just as she reached the bathroom door. Emmie had only been holding the towel around her front. Her backside was as bare as the day she was born. My penis spasmed and I froze. In the next second she disappeared into the bath. But she did not close the door. I heard the shower start and the metallic ring of the shower curtain being pulled closed. I stood right there until I heard the water start. I counted to twelve and slowly crept back to the bathroom, my heart pounding in my chest. I glanced in. Emmie was in the shower, naked of course. I couldn't see her clearly through the translucent shower curtain. I stepped to the other side of the door and looked in the big vanity mirror. Reflected in it was a clearer view through the glass shower wall, despite all the rivulets of water streaming down.

She was soaping her breasts all over, picking them up in her hands and running her fingers all over them, very sensuously. Then her hands went down between her legs and lathered up her crotch. My penis had swollen to full erection. I struggled with what I should do. Keep looking or leave. Then Emmie turned a bit and looked straight through the glass right at me. Or rather at my reflection in the vanity. She saw me. Full eye contact. She continued lathering and fondling her breasts and her pussy, her eyes never leaving mine. That tableau continued for ten seconds or so, and then I turned away.

I headed toward my bedroom to get my jacket and noticed that Emmie's bedroom door was open. I suddenly remembered that the pervert LilGirlsDaddy had left Emmie a private message the day before. On impulse I entered her room and looked at the display and held my breath, hoping against hope that it wasn't from LilGirlsDaddy. Please god, don't let it be.

My heart sank. It was.

"Sweet Emmie Slut, my most precious Cock Sucker,

Tonight, after you have gone asleep, daddy is going to sneak into your bedroom. It will be dark and you won't hear me. I will get naked, and slip quietly into bed with you. With you breathing softly, daddy will gently caress your lovely breasts and nipples. Daddy is so sexually aroused by you, Princess. You make his cock so big and hard. I know what I'm about to do is so wrong and wicked, but I cannot help myself. I've oiled my penis, so that it gently glides between your butt cheeks, slowly, so slowly penetrates between your thighs, without waking you. As I become sexually inflamed at the touch of your breasts in my hand, and the knowledge of the lewd act of incest that I'm about to commit, my throbbing erection reaches the soft pink gates of your virgin pussy.

I pause often to allow your sleep to deepen, and then finally, I push my lustful penis into your pussy lips, parting them slowly. Carefully, I force the head of my huge cock to spread, to stretch the opening into your virgin vagina. It resists, I must push harder, and finally, it yields and my cock head slips into the moist recesses of your most intimate orifice.

Oh my god! It's too late to stop or debate the morality of what I am doing!! I've already penetrated your genitals, and I feel the tight band of muscles at the entrance of your vagina slide over the head of my cock, and then down my stiff shaft. It is too late, too late! I have lost all rational control. My lust for you is overpowering, my child.

You are moaning gently in your sleep. I can't stop! My desperate need to make you my carnal slave cannot be stopped now. I know this is incest at its most lascivious and wicked. I know that tonight will not be the end of it, but only the beginning, resulting in you becoming my obedient sex toy, my submissive whore, the worshiper of my raging Daddy cock, which will become your god. And my flood of gushing, fragrant, sticky semen will become your communion wine.

You stir in your sleep and moan softly. I cannot hold back any more, and with my brain totally inflamed with my incestuous lust for your virgin flesh, the gates of my loins are thrown open and a hot bubbling river of my baby-making sperm gushes into your deepest moistness. I cannot resist the urge to thrust myself into you. I am committing sodomy most vile upon your innocent flesh, and I love it. I revel in it. I wallow in it. As my bodily fluids fill your tender young body and squirt out onto your ass cheeks and my balls.

You will wake slightly and feel me inside you. You will murmur, "daddy, are you fucking me?"

And I will whisper, "yes darling Emmie! Daddy is going to fuck you all night long..."

Your LilGirlsDaddy.

Dearest Most Beloved Wicked Daddy,

As you sneak into my room, I hear you. I hear the shuffle of your clothes as you take them off. When you slip into bed with me and under the covers, I feel goosebumps up my arms and down my back. I know what you're going to do to me. I hope and pray to god that I'm right. When your body presses against mine and your hands slide over my breasts, it's all I can do to keep my steady rhythm of soft breathing. I feel my nipples tighten and tingle as your fingers run across them. I feel a heavy wetness forming in my vagina. I pray, please god, make him fuck me! Make him violate my virgin vagina and plant his hot daddy seed deep inside me!

Your cock is hard and throbbing and hot against my skin. I feel like it's leaving a permanent imprint there. I know I'll always remember that feeling. I feel you work your cock down between my thighs and my mind is screaming, "Daddy is going to fuck me!" I know it's wrong. I know that I shouldn't want you to slide deep into my virgin pussy, to be the first man to claim me. But I want it. I want you inside me so badly! My skin is on fire and you touching my breasts and the thought of my very own Daddy fucking me has gotten me terribly wet.

I hate it when you pause. I just want to thrust my hips back and push you into me. I want you to get on top of me and savagely fill me. But I wait. I calm myself down from these thoughts and focus on making you think I'm still asleep. I finally feel you spread my pussy lips open. I'm worried that you might be too big for me. But you push steadily and soon, I feel your male organ sliding into me. My mind and body are screaming, "Oh daddy! Oh daddy!" My body feels electric. My daddy is now deep inside my pussy, my hymen torn to shreds with only the tiniest sting.

I can feel you getting less careful about waking me. I allow myself a small push back onto you and I hear you grunt slightly. I tighten my muscles and I feel you thrust deeper into me. I moan loudly. It's all I can do to keep from screaming though. Oh daddy, fuck me, for the love of god, fuck my hot seething cunt! The fact that you're finally fucking me is so surreal, I know that if you don't come to me, I'll go to you. I'll beg you to fuck me again and again with your hard, big cock. Beg you to fuck your little princess, she needs it oh so bad.

I feel your movements quicken and you squeeze my breasts as you bury yourself inside of me completely. I feel your cock pump, and the bed rock with the violence of our lust, and I hear the percussive music of our naked flesh slapping together, and I quiver at the hot feeling as you release all of your daddy cum in me.

Oh god, Wicked Daddy, I am so hot for you, so desparately horny. I'm going to get in the shower now, and dream of your hard cock inside me while I masturbate over and over again. Please come to me tonight, Daddy! I need you so bad!!

Your Princess & your Cock Worshiper."

I looked at the time stamp on the bottom. Emmie had just sent that reply minutes ago!

OH SHIT!

Oh shit! I stood there motionless. Oh shit! What an erotic fantasy, what a lascivious image. It was as if her letter was written directly to me. Not to that asshole LilGirlsDaddy. But directly to me. She knew I would read it. I'm her Most Beloved Wicked Daddy. She wants ME to come to her. She needs ME so bad. She wants MY cock inside her.

EvelinaSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinaSnoww

Like really. Like for real. Emmie... Emmie... my precious daughter...

Oh my god, my penis was so hard, I couldn't stand it. But I had to. We had to go to church. Maybe my salvation was there. It was my final hope.

I heard the shower turn off. I turned around and was leaving her room just as Emmie emerged from the shower. She was giving me that same coy smile.

"Uhh, I took one of your double A batteries for my shaver. Get dressed quick, sweetheart. We have to leave in 45 minutes."

Emmie was heart-breakingly beautiful. We had entered the church sanctuary and had taken seats near the back. She was wearing a new dress that she had only worn once before, to a wedding. It was a bright blue flower print, and it fit her like it was made for her. Actually, the top button was rather lower than it should have been, and it revealed more of her bountiful bosom than I felt was appropriate, so at my insistence, she wore it with a safety pin to close the neckline a little. Of course, she would be wearing the blue undies I bought to go with it.

Emmie sidled up next to me, almost touching me even though we were the only ones in the pew. Her makeup was gorgeous. Bright pink lips that were a perfect complement to the blue dress, an intense matching blue eye shadow and perfectly done eye liner. She looked at me and her eyes twinkled. There was that coy smile again. She slipped her nearest arm through mine, then scootched toward me so that our thighs were firmly touching. She lay her head lightly on my shoulder. I glanced down.

Emmie's neckline was showing way too much... oh my god. Her breasts were almost exposed to me from this angle. She was wearing a black lacy bra, not the blue one, and this bra was cut very low and pushed her breasts together. As she breathed, her aureoles were slightly exposed, then hidden. She shrugged her farthest shoulder and her cleavage deepened, and I could see a nipple. Other people had sat behind us, and her friends Thomas and Theresa had sat in front of us. I didn't want to cause a commotion. I tried to pull away from Emmie, but she had my arm in a tight grip. I calmed down and just sat there. I looked down at Emmie's lovely breasts, imagining the way they had felt in my hands, what they would feel like in my mouth.

Thomas and Theresa had been whispering, but stopped when they heard my ever-so-small struggle with Emmie. They turned and grinned at us. First Thomas, then Theresa glanced at Emmi's decolletage and gasped. Then giggled. Thomas glanced at me and grinned and bounced his eyebrows a couple of times.

We had missed the ancillary ceremonies and songs and whatnot, and reverend Peabody ascended the dais and grabbed the pulpit with both hands. He was my age, or 40 at the very most, and looked like he worked out and took good care of himself. I heard he ran in marathons. He opened with a welcome for all the teens in his audience and many of them cheered. Respectfully, of course. And then he gave the subject of his sermon, love and sexuality in the modern family. Good. I needed Emmie to hear this.

I had trouble hearing it, though. I could not take my eyes off of Emmie's breasts. They were right there, not fourteen inches from my eyes, in all their magnificent D-cup glory, softly heaving with her breath. The one nipple was clearly visible just underneath the rim of her lacy bra cup, and it appeared turgid, erect. Something else was becoming erect. My penis. I tried to concentrate on the sermon, but my eyes kept caressing and fondling her soft breast flesh, noticing the tiny bumps and pores in her aureoles. My vivid imagination was in top gear, despite all my efforts at inner control. You cannot have a glimmer of an idea how beautiful her young breasts were unless you have a daughter of your own. And she was displaying them for me. On purpose. She wanted me to see them and admire them, just as she had in the shower. She wanted them to excite me. She wanted me to lust for them.

And I did. I lusted for her breasts, right there in church, while reverend Peabody's voice said something about Noah's daughters deciding to go in unto their father and lay with him in incest, so that they might bear his children. That image suddenly burned a hole in my mind. I listened some more to his voice, and there was soon no doubt what he said and what he meant. Noah had committed incest with his own daughters, or rather, they had purposed in their hearts to commit incest with their father. Which was the same thing. Even drunk, as Noah was said to be, a man couldn't have intercourse with his daughters unless he was sober enough to get it up and know what he was doing. Noah had fucked his own daughters. I could do the same. I could fuck Emmie. I could fuck her luscious shaved pussy and dump my seed inside her...

My penis, already at half staff from gazing lustfully at her amazingly sensuous breasts, surged to full erection. Maybe my breathing gave me away. But Emmie's hand smoothly dipped down and between my thighs and pinned my erection against my thigh. And softly, she started stroking it. Her torso shifted slightly and she sighed contentedly. I glanced over and I could now see both her aureoles and nipples. Yes, they were obviously erect. I squirmed a bit in resistance to his new assault on my morality, but Emmie held fast, and the teenagers in front of me glanced back. I stilled myself.

Emmie's hand slowly stroked against my leg, causing the cool silk of my boxers to slide sensuously up and down the erect shaft of my penis. I panicked inside but gave no outward expression, except for my rapid breathing. Theresa glanced back again at me and she caught my eye. Then she glanced down and must have seen Emmie's hand between my thighs. She grinned back up at me with a smile that radiated lust. She turned away and then whispered to her brother, who had to peek back for himself. For a minute I was sweating bullets, but I could not move. The sensation of Emmie's hand masturbating my throbbing stiff penis was just too exquisite. My options raced through my mind, but all were swept away by her fingers stroking, stroking, stroking me to heaven, to paradise.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I thought of Noah, welcoming his nubile young daughters into his bed, opening his robe to reveal the prize they sought, and lustfully burying his manhood in each naked girl as the other watched. Yes. Yes. That was what I wanted. I surrendered to Emmie's exquisite touch, and relaxed my thighs, spreading them just a fraction more. I looked over at Emmie's gorgeous breasts, and knew that before the day was out, I would have them in my hands again, and in my mouth. Emmie raised her head and looked up at me. I bent my head down to kiss her lightly on the lips. I clenched my buttocks

And my semen was gushing forth from my blood-engorged penis, spewing from my cock into my boxers, spewing like a fountain. I held my breath and enjoyed every spasm of the muscles in my loins as they ejaculated my thick cum over and over and over again. Heaven. Paradise. Glory to god. Hallelujah. My daughter was masturbating me. Stroking my wicked cock and calling forth from me my innermost lust and desire for her. For her breasts, her face, her young virgin body that would soon be...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors