Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unwilling Victim of Seduction - 6

"Emmie's father surrenders to his lust for his daughter."

14
1 Comment 1
3.9k Views 3.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Unwilling Victim of Seduction - Part 6

I followed Karl Peabody into his private church office. I saw his big screen computer monitor was on. A window was showing the face of my daughter Emmie. She was smiling toward the camera and her voice said, "Hi daddy!"

Karl's voice was saying, "Your daughter was just telling us about you two having sex in the shower! You fucked your daughter and popped her cherry! That's awesome, Jack! Awesome! I have to congratulate you on a really good move! I can't wait to fuck her myself!"

And as I turned to face him, I saw his two kids, Thomas and Theresa, naked on the daybed. They were in the classic missionary sexual position, slowly humping and grinning up at me. As I stood there in total shock, Karl slipped off his sweat pants, revealing his erection.

"Come on, Jack! Let me introduce you to my children! This is Thomas and Theresa. They're seventeen and sixteen, and, as you can see, they're very close. Jack, my family practices total family incest between all members sixteen and older. You remember Noah having incest with his two daughters and impregnating them? That was the family that we believe started this holy tradition."

I was almost but not quite speechless. "Uhhh... Karl, your kids are... they're having sex?"

He grinned at me and slapped me gently on the back.

"They sure are, Jack. I'm teaching my children that they are never to be ashamed of their bodies, or their lusts. Jack, as I'm sure you have learned from having sex with your own daughter, Emmie, we should not be ashamed of our lusts. Our carnal desires are a gift from god and we should cherish them and express them freely. Especially within the family! Rather than resist our carnal desires, we should rely upon them to guide us, and we should freely submit to those desires. Don't you agree?"

I glanced back at the computer monitor. Emmie was naked and playing with her pink vibrator. The smile on her face was angelic.

"I told them, Daddy! I told them how you took my virginity in the shower! I love you!"

I glanced back, stupified, at the minister of the Church of Holy Light and his two children. Karl motioned me to step closer, and despite my apprehension, I did so. I looked at his kids and couldn’t take my eyes off them. They were both so young, so physically perfect, and so very, very arousing. No porn movie could ever be this lust provoking. I could feel my penis harden against my will.

"It's okay, Jack, normally I wouldn't invite you back here right in the middle of a family fuck, but Emmie asked me to let you in. She said you were ready to embrace our tradition. I was just about to get a piece of Theresa's pussy. Come on, take your clothes off and join us!"

Theresa arched her back on the daybed, writhing slowly beneath her brother. I couldn't help but notice her lovely breasts as they wobbled gently up and down on her petite body, her rosebud nipples rock hard.

"Tommy?... unhh... unhh... Tommy! unhh!... UNHH!!... I'm cumming!!..."

Karl proudly said, "Bless you Theresa! Invite Thomas's carnal seed deep within your womb!"

And three seconds later, both kids had powerful orgasms. Thomas pounded his penis into his sister's wet pussy, grunting loudly. Theresa's back was fully arched, her eyes closed, her mouth open and quivering, her body convulsing over and over again. They slowed down, and the boy collapsed on his sister. Her arms went around him and hugged him tightly.

Karl said a loud "Amen!" – his penis still erect and throbbing slowly up and down as he knelt on the other side of the daybed. Thomas pulled loose from his sister's embrace and moved over to a corner of the daybed. He scraped the sticky fluids off his penis with his fingers and then put them in his mouth.

"Aren't they beautiful, Jack? Would you like to fuck Theresa? Or maybe letting her suck you off would be a better place to start. I happen to know she has the hots for you, ever since Emmie told her about the two of you masturbating together through the bedroom wall! God, I've got to hand it to you, Jack, you were absolutely brilliant the way you seduced Emmie. And you had more patience than I would have had. Come on! Take your slacks off! You deserve a free ride with my daughter! And frankly, I’d love to watch! God this is gonna be so hot!"

While he was saying this, Theresa sat up, reached over and popped the button on my slacks and unzipped me. I looked down at the coy and seductive sexual expression on her face. No man could resist the blatant lust in her face. I knew this was wrong, all wrong. But I was stunned. I had a raging erection and I couldn't move. And when her petite fingers grasped my penis through my silk Harley Davidson boxers, I realized that I was lost. I opened my mouth but no words came out.

"Go ahead, Jack. Just think of it as your holy reward for taking Emmie's virginity today!"

He would have to say that. I didn’t want a reward for violating my daughter, I wanted forgiveness, I wanted to put it all behind me. I wanted it to never have happened! I wanted absolution! I wanted… I wanted Theresa’s smooth warm hand to keep stroking my naked erection that was just two inches from her lovely face.

Karl said, “That’s one fine piece of cock you got there, Jack. Emmie is one lucky little girl. Goddamit, Jack, the very idea of you pumping your seed into your daughter's hot little snatch makes me hard every time I think about it.”

I felt my pants and boxers being pushed down. I looked down just as Theresa brushed her long blonde hair away from her face and took my hard penis into her mouth. From my left, I heard Emmie on the computer shout, "Hurray!". Meanwhile, Karl had slipped onto the daybed directly behind his daughter. He reached around and fondled one of her breasts. Theresa's lips slid up and down the shaft of my erection, and I felt myself succumbing... giving in... surrendering.

Karl was inviting me to have sex with his daughter! Right after watching her fuck her own brother! Theresa's hot wet lips felt so good on my cock, but not nearly as good as the thought that Karl was having incest with his children! That was so hot! All the guilt and shame that I felt for fucking Emmie started melting away! If it was okay for Karl to fuck his daughter then it was okay for me to fuck mine! And as a bonus, I got to fuck his daughter, too! My erection throbbed painfully in Theresa’s warm suckling mouth. Her hand alternated stroking my shaft and fondling my testicles. I couldn’t move and I couldn’t think. I just wanted it to never end.

Theresa raised her upper leg enough to allow her father access to her pussy. Karl was grinning from ear to ear at me. I was shocked and also delighted in some wicked perverse way to see the head of his erection approach Theresa’s damp fragrant pussy. My cock had taken on a life of its own and was hungrily thrusting into Theresa’s willing mouth, her succubus tongue swirling all over it, making wet little slurping sucking sounds.

I had given in… surrendered. A voice in the back of my mind was screaming at me to turn and run! Run out of there! Leave all this wickedness behind. But I saw Karl spoon up against his daughter, and with a lascivious grunt, he entered his daughter from behind. Theresa’s eyes opened wide as her vagina was filled with her father’s large rigid penis. She shivered and convulsed with what was obviously lust, a deep all-abiding shameless lust for her father’s cock. And for my cock. Her eyes focused on mine and her lips never stopped their hungry ministrations upon my blood-engorged man-meat.

A pressure was growing in my mind and in my loins. A dirty and lascivious pressure. And I heard my voice growling and moaning like a bull in heat, and I felt my semen being pumped through my penis and into Theresa’s lewd mouth. My ears were ringing. I had spots in my eyes, though they were scrunched tightly closed. Massive jets of hot cum continued to ejaculate from my cock. I became dizzy from the sheer intensity of my orgasm. It was incredible. I loved it! I couldn't get enough! I couldn't cum enough!

And then it was over and I opened my eyes and was just able to avert falling over. I gasped for breath.

Theresa’s mouth and nose was covered in my semen. It was drooling out of her open mouth and down her cheek as she tried to swallow. She was approaching yet another orgasm as her father fucked her viciously from behind, hissing through clenched teeth how much he loved her, needed her, desired her, had to have her. Thomas was watching the union of his father and sister with great interest, while stroking his semi-erect penis. Everyone’s attention was momentarily off of me. I pulled up my pants, turned and walked briskly out of the office. I briefly heard Theresa cry out with orgasmic ecstasy before the office door closed behind me.

My jaws were clenched with anger and self-recrimination. I swiftly left the church, got in my car and drove home, taking several corners rather too fast. As soon as I parked in the driveway and turned off the engine, I collapsed on the steering wheel and cried, until all my tears were gone. I drifted off in a troubled state of half sleep.

Someone was shaking my arm gently. It was Emmie. The sun was beginning to set behind the trees in the neighbor's yard. I shook off my malaise and got out of the car. Emmie was beaming.

"Daddy, that was so hot watching Theresa suck you off! I wish you had turned more to the side so I could see your cock better, but still, it was so awesome! Now you know why Thomas and Theresa are my best friends! Come on into the house!"

I followed Emmie into the kitchen and, at her request, started making supper, while she prattled on and on. I felt empty inside, like my mind and my heart were just one huge void. My mind kept returning to the key events of the day, fucking Emmie in the shower, watching Karl's children fuck each other, having Theresa give me one of the best blowjobs of my life, and yet even as my mind tried to picture those events, the stinging flash of guilt and remorse made me search for something else to think about. I finally settled on the making of hamburgers and listening to Emmie's monologue.

"...so every girl becomes a Handmaiden of Abraham on her sixteenth birthday, see? It's like those badges I get in the
Girl Scouts. Then when she first has full intercourse with her father, then she becomes a Daughter of Noah. Then IF you... I mean, WHEN you give me over to have sex with another man, then I also become a Daughter of Lot. So, Theresa is a Daughter of Lot now, because she sucked you off, but only at the third level. For her to get to the first level, you have to fuck her in her vagina and cum inside her. And of course, Thomas has the Sons of Gideon badge and the Seed of Abraham badge. And there are so many other badges I can earn, and I'm so excited, but I haven't learned all the rules yet. I'll be going to church every Wednesday night from now on so I can learn how to get all my badges. I know there's one called the Breasts of Bathsheba, and another called the Whores of Babylon, but I don't remember... oh! oh! and there's the Moabite Maidens! That's when a virgin has any kind of sex that doesn't take her virginity. I became a Moabite Maiden when I first went down on Thomas and Theresa a few weeks ago. God, I love oral sex, daddy! And the preacher promised us that we'll get all our badges and our church jackets to sew them on by the middle of next month, because his wife and her sister are still working on the designs and getting some company to make them for us.

Kelseylee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kelseylee

The jacket's only eighty dollars, daddy, and I can pay half out of my allowance I saved up, and could you pretty please pay the other half? Please? Please? And do we have any ketchup?..."

So much of what she was saying went in one ear and maybe half of it went out the other. I gathered that Karl Peabody had actually established an organization within his church, with classes for teaching incest and oral sex and group sex to the teenagers who were sixteen or older, and was giving out awards, well... badges... as each teenager rose up in the hierarchy of sexual activity, and training them overcome their inhibitions. The more blatantly lascivious and taboo, the better, with incest being the holiest form of sex. I opened the pantry door, and behind the raisin bran I found an unopened bottle of ketchup.

I sliced tomatoes while Emmie washed the lettuce. She was still jabbering on, but now it was mostly about various classes in the church for parents, and the church field trips that Karl Peabody was coming up with. I was able to tune most of it out. We sat down at the small kitchen table and ate our burgers. The microwave pinged when the apple tarts were done. Emmie finished her burger, grabbed her tart, and said she had lots of homework to do and would eat her dessert in her bedroom. I ate mine alone and silent in the kitchen.

I was in my bedroom. I had tried to sleep but after half an hour of blessed unconsciousness, I found myself wide awake. Thinking of reverend Karl Peabody. I found myself imagining what it must be like to be him -- to be doing what he was doing. He was freely fucking his gorgeous cheerleader daughter. Any time he wanted. Any where in his home or in his church that he wanted. And she was hot for him, willingly eager to have his penis in any orifice of her body.

A giant throb of my penis made me aware that I had an erection. I tried to ignore it, and think of something else. I asked myself what I was going to plant in the flower beds under the pecan tree. I thought about Karl planting his big fat cock deep inside Theresa's horny cunt. I couldn't take my mind off the image of him ramming himself deep between Theresa's legs, her eyes bulging wide with surprise -- or lust -- at the sudden invasion. Her lips and tongue doing hideously lewd things to my rigid cock.

My cock was rigid now. I felt shame that I could not take my mind off the lascivious images and memories that were assaulting my mind. Karl's wife and sister-in-law were designing the sexual badges that the kids would be earning for their Holy Light jackets. Wow! They must know what Karl is doing! Connie must know that Karl is fucking their daughter! And having group sex with their son! Wait! Emmie said that Thomas had badges, too! It's not just the girls! It's...

Connie must be fucking her son! My dick throbbed painfully. God, that was so hot! Karl wasn't exagerating, he and his wife were practicing full family incest! Goddam! I could just imagine him coming home and catching his wife Connie and their son naked on the living room couch humping like rabbits! Damn, my penis was so hard! I whipped off my pants and boxers, and squeezed my erection in my hand to stop the throbbing. The very idea of full family incest was so taboo and wicked, that it was unthinkably shameful. Only a degenerate could possibly accept such a lifestyle. I would never... never...

And suddenly I remembered that I had already commited incest with my daughter Emmie. I had already shot my semen into her mouth and into her vagina. A full flush of shame and horror surged over me -- I could feel my face burning. That was followed by a stab of self-loathing and guilt as the images of Emmie flooded my mind: her naked on the shower floor, my penis buried deep within her virgin pussy, my hips thrusting, my hands full of her naked, yielding breast-flesh...

I opened my eyes and gasped for breath. I was stroking my erection, masturbating. No. I stopped. I had to stop. This had to stop and it had to stop now, before I was engulfed in my own lusts, with my sense of morality and shame shredded beyond redemption. I held my breath in desparation and took my hand off my rigid, throbbing penis. I gritted my teeth and looked down at it, all seven inches of thick, bloated man-flesh. I shook my head, NO. I scrunched my eyes shut so tightly that tears squeezed out the corners. I must resist my lust. I cannot make Emmie my incest sex toy like Karl has done to his kids! I must not allow Karl to mold me in his own despicable image! Please, God, give me the strenght to fight against...!!!

I heard something.

It was a moaning? No, a grunting sound. It was... coming through my bedroom wall. It was... omigod, it was Emmie. It was much louder now, and repeating over and over. It was my daughter masturbating just on the other side of the wall. Were the sheetrock to disappear, I could reach out my arm...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments