Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vegas Vacation

"This is a true story of a trip to vegas I made a few months ago."

54
18 Comments 18
29.1k Views 29.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I sauntered towards the long bar, noticing that I was getting appreciative stares from all the people I passed. Two days in the Vegas sun had left my skin golden and sun-kissed, making my long blond hair seem brighter as it bounced around my bare shoulders. I was wearing a short white strapless dress that hugged my tight little curves in all the right places.

I immediately caught the attention of the bartender. And asked "another margarita and please make it a double".

As I rummaged in my purse for a 20 bill, I sensed someone lean in behind me. I felt warm breath against the skin of my neck and a voice near my ear. "You're doing that all wrong, you know."

I turned to look to my side and caught a flash of a mischievous smile and startling brown eyes as the man beside me took a seat at the barstool beside me. For a moment, I was caught off guard.

"Excuse me?"

He turned from me and signaled the bartender. "Two shots of Petrone," he ordered brazenly, and then turned to me to me and winked. "Double margaritas will have you water logged before you'll ever catch the buzz you're after."

"And what makes you think I'm looking to catch a buzz," I asked, still unnerved by the way he was looking at me.

"Well, you're in a Vegas. A double margarita is an admirable attempt at escape, but I think I can put a smile on your face a little faster."

I couldn't help but laugh at his audacity, but something about him had me disarmed almost immediately. I studied his features. He had the kind of eyes that I just couldn't seem to turn away from. They were lively and playful and I sensed a quick intelligence about him that had me intrigued. His smile was confident, if just a little bit devious, and he had dark black hair that matched his dark black skin. My eyes quickly flicked downward and I noticed his lean muscular frame, the definition of his physique still obvious beneath his white shirt and dark jeans.

"So am I right?" he asked when I hadn't said anything yet.

"About?".... My voice trailed off, and I realized he had me noticeably distracted already.

He had an easy laugh in response, and I realized with a flush that my attraction to him was probably already apparent. I cleared my throat and looked away, embarrassed.

"I mean, I'm not looked to get drunk, if that's what you mean," I stammered.

I turned back to him and smiled, trying to relax. I don't know why this stranger had me so nervous. It had been a long time since I'd had that kind of physical reaction to someone I didn't even know.

The shot glasses of Petrone were placed on the bar in front of us, crossed with a bright green slice of lime and a saltshaker and I looked at them with some measure of trepidation.

"Oh I don't think I should..." I said, shaking my head with distaste. "It's one thing in a margarita but..."

"Come on," he goaded. "It's Vegas. It's the law. When someone buys you a tequila shot, you're obliged to drink it."

"The law?"

He shrugged. "Yeah, I'm sure I read it in a guidebook somewhere."

I laughed, and finally conceded defeat. "Ok then... we don't want to break the rules."

He cocked an eyebrow and grinned. "Are you sure about that?"

I shook my head and laughed nervously. "Is that the city motto or something?"

Well, when in Vegas... why not? These getaways are all about suspending the rules of life aren't they? It's like a week of fantasy with no ties to the real world. There's nothing wrong with taking a vacation from the rulebook every once in a while."

I smirked, and picked up my shot of Petrone.

"Want to make things interesting?" He asked with a mischievous grin.

I shrugged, while unconsciously turning my body so that it was facing him directly. I realized I had taken a step towards him, all the while silently berating myself for indulging this flirtatious stranger.

"What would make it interesting?"

He boldly reached across the space between us, and gently drew his fingers across my collarbone, brushing my hair back over my shoulder, exposing the line of my neck. He smiled, and ran his fingers down the sloping curve and I shivered with his touch, my mouth slightly agape at how daring he was in touching me when we'd just barely met.

"How about body shots. A lick of salt... off this spot right here." His fingers were resting in the small space where the curve of my neck met my shoulder, and I felt my pulse quickly race in response. He had unwittingly hit one of my most sensitive erogenous zones, and the idea of this stranger putting his lips and tongue on me had me suddenly wet with arousal.

For a moment, our eyes locked and I felt a deep blush stain my cheeks before I forced myself to look away.

"I... can't," I said, struggling to speak.

"You can't.... or you won't?"

“I can’t.”

"OK, you can't. But what about me? What if I take full responsibility for breaking the rules on my own?"

His gaze held mine for several moments, and my heart started to hammer unexpectedly, partially in shock that I hadn't shut him down immediately. What was I thinking?

Before I could say another word, he leaned in, and my eyes widened, unable to find the willpower to move while he brought his lips to the curve of my neck. I felt his warm tongue move slowly over my skin, while I held my breath, my panties soaking in response to his mouth. Gently he pressed my head to the side and I instinctively arched my neck as he loosely shook salt over the wetness, before moving in again to suck the salt from my skin. I inwardly stepped towards him; the combination of his mouth on me and the scent of him had me instantly craving more. I felt in a daze watching him pull away and down the shot of tequila quickly before biting into the slice of lime. He set it down and smiled at me.

"Now that was definitely the way they recommend doing it in Vegas."

I didn't know what to say, other than to just stand there, still in a heady daze of shock at what had happened. I suddenly had an uncontrollable desire to hand him my shot so that he could repeat the entire process.

"Are you sure you don't want to bend those rules... just a little?" he asked teasingly. "I can make some suggestions to guide your tongue and find the perfect place for you to lick".

My face flamed with embarrassment and I let out a low laugh, trying to shake myself out of the succession of dirty thoughts my mind immediately conjured.

"I... have to play by the rules here," I said, clearing my throat, trying to get my mind back on track.

He flashed me a smile and winked. "I understand... "

He stood there and watched me expectantly while I nervously licked the inside of my wrist and shook salt onto it. My hands were almost trembling under the intensity of his gaze as I drank the shot of tequila and sucked hard on the slice of lime, unable to stop myself from making a face at the potency of the hard liquor.

"Ugh" I moaned while setting down the slice of lime. "I haven't had tequila in a long time."

He grinned. "Well vacations are good for all kinds of explorations that way. You end up doing things you never really thought you would."

We both paused and a moment passed between us. I'm not sure what I was thinking, but by the look in his eyes, I knew exactly what was going through his mind.

After we do a few more shots, we hold each other’s' gazes for a moment, until he bends his head towards me and opens his mouth slightly over my bottom lip, sucking it in gently before running his tongue along it. He pulls back (entirely too soon) and smiles at me while he guides me to the dance area. His lips are plump and every bit as soft as they look.

I turn my back to him, pressing against his chest as he wraps his arm around my belly and guides me in an intimate rhythm. I can feel something long and hard, nudging the base of my spine. He turned me around and brushed his lips along my neck. I threw my head back and let out a little moan. He pressed in to me; I could feel him swelling behind his zipper. I hitched my leg up around his hip. He grabbed my ass rocking us both back and forth with the music.

The music stopped breaking apart our slow grinding and scattering dancers off of the floor. We headed towards the bar, grasping hands and giggling at each other, our cheeks flushed red. He runs the palm of his hand along my waist to the small of my back, gently but firmly pulling me into him until I can smell the tequila on his tongue.

BettyRossi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BettyRossi

"I wasn't done dancing," he smiles down at me as he slowly sways his hips in a languorous figure-eight.

“We both know dancing isn’t what you are after” I whisper as I smiled nervously.

“No it is not” he said as he pressed the length of his hard, muscular body against mine and seized both my wrists pulling them up over my head and pinning me against the bar. I could feel the hard swell of his cock through his jeans as he pushed his pelvis against mine, as though tempting me with what was to come. My breathing quickened as I writhed against him, the force of his restraint was unexpected and had me immediately aroused.

"Do you want me to do it for you? Do you want me to make you my dirty little slut? Will that make it easier for you? More exciting?"

I couldn't speak. My eyes met his, trying to process what was happening, but ever more aware of the feel of the contours of his body against my small frame. I leaned my upper body back against the door, my chest rising and falling with every breath as I thrust my little hips against his, eager to feel him hard against me. He smiled slowly, encouraged by my instinctive reaction that belied my weak protests.

He grabbed my hand and led me up to his room.

"I don't think I can do this," I gasped as we stood outside his door.

But before I could ramble through another excuse, he stepped forward and grabbed my wrist, drawing me towards him, until he could seize me around the waist and pull me into the room. I yelped with surprise as suddenly I was inside the hotel room with him, as he had slammed the door and pinned me up against it. My heart started pounding in response to the sudden shift in the uncertainty of my plans.

His leaned in again, his hot breath against my neck, his lips near my ear. "Looks like you're ready to play." Teasingly, he bit my earlobe, still holding my wrists pinned tightly above my head. "Are you going to be a good girl for me, and do everything I say?"

"Yes." I murmured obediently, feeling a rush of raw desire for him. The chemistry of our initial attraction rose up to fill me with a kind of debased sexual devotion that I knew instinctively would hold no inhibitions when it came to pleasing him.

He gestured to the buckle on his jeans, and like a starved woman, my hands worked quickly to unbutton them and tug them down. My mouth watered to see his beautiful cock spring free, already hard and glistening with precum. My hands slid up his thighs, as I leaned forward, keeping my eyes locked on his as I flicked my tongue over the head, then running it along the underside of his shaft, undulating it against that sensitive spot just beneath the head. Then I took him into my mouth, moving my soft, wet lips all the way down the length of his cock. I wanted all of him in my mouth, and I pushed forward, deeply, until I could feel the pulsing head against the back of my throat. I paused, fighting my gag reflex and moved forward yet again, looking up at him for approval. He smiled down at me and put his hands into hair, grabbing hold of my head, firmly. I started to slide my lips back over his now wet shaft, trying not to sputter, and then relinquished control to him. He began to thrust his hips back again forth, over and over again, relentlessly fucking my mouth while I kneeled in front of him. I kept my gaze fixed on his, my small white hands gripping his muscular black thighs, hanging onto him. I loved seeing the look of lust in his eyes while he used my mouth, moving back and forth past my wet lips. I could feel his delicious pre-cum mixing with my saliva running down my chin, as I gasped and panted around each well-timed thrust. I was unabashed and uninhibited. It was a moment to submit to my dirtiest fantasies without thinking about anything beyond those delicious hours, frozen in time, in that hotel room in Vegas.

"That's it, you're doing well. I think you like my black dick in your mouth, don't you?" he said, not pausing, as he continued to fuck my face with rhythmic thrusts.

"Uh hmmm," I struggled to signal my pleasure, unable to emit more than a gurgled sound as I sucked that delicious shaft as it penetrated further into the depths of my mouth.

Finally he slid it out of my mouth, emitting a wet pop as the head slipped past my hungry lips. I gasped as I tried to catch my breath, my lips and chin still wet from my efforts.

"I want to taste you," I gasped. "I want to make you cum."

My hand moved instinctively to my slippery wet pussy lips, as I played with my clit, breathing hard, and excited for more. "I want to taste you," I gasped. "I want to make you cum."

My hands gripped the muscular cheeks of his ass, As he slid his cock back into my mouth. I continue to suck and lick him, encouraging him to grind against my face, loving how dirty it all made me feel.

I released him as he moved back just slightly as I tilted my face up, my lips opened wide to catch the spattering of cum that erupted from his cock in several long creamy jets. It covered my tongue, and my lips, and my cheeks. He quickly slid his cum covered cock into my mouth and I sucked it greedily, swallowing his warm seed. I sucked and licked him clean and then smiled up at him as he used his fingers to transfer the cum that had spattered onto my cheeks and neck up into my mouth.

He pulled me to my feet. We tore at our clothing. Until we were both naked. I eyed his naked form appreciatively as his clothes hit the floor. His shoulders were wide, his hips lean and the muscles across his torso looked like ridges of a washboard.

He led me into the bed, then picked me up in his strong arms and tossed me sprawling onto it. Before I stopped bouncing he was alongside me fondling my breasts and kissing my throat. His lips burned my flesh as he gradually slid his mouth lower to suckle my hardening nipples, first one then the other. His hands were kneading my breasts as his tongue paid attention to my nipples.

He eventually started to kiss lower, down my stomach until he reached the upper fringes of shaved pussy. My hips started moving in lazy circles, increasing their tempo until they were grinding savagery against his face, thrusting my pussy into his mouth. His tongue flicking back and forth across my clit, he had two long black fingers buried deep inside my pussy as he knelt hungrily between my thighs eating my pussy.

I started moaning “oh god, oh lord don’t stop…”

He licked and sucked the entire length of my pussy. Shivering, my legs squeezed downward, heels forcing his mouth deeper. He started pumping his fingers faster in and out of me as my body started convulsing, and twisting in reckless abandonment of orgasm.

He rose abruptly to his knees and gazed grinning at me splayed, wet glistening pussy. I bent my legs back until my knees were touching my breasts. “You bastard,” I moaned, frustratedly rolling my curled body from side to side. “You bastard, you got me panting like a slut in heat.”

Laughing, he lounged.

I sucked in my breath, eyes wide and mouth open, shrouding from the animalistic force of his huge black cock’s stabbing penetration. He struck as I was swinging to the left. His searing penetration catching me while I was partially on my side.

I clawed at the sheets. Lord he was filling me! He was filling me rarely been filled before! To ease his entry and force of his thrusts, I turned, pivoting on his massive cock, draping my legs over his hips while he remained on his side. His cock tunneled deeply, furiously, taking me roughly.

I lay there deliriously in pleasure, for a long, long while. My breasts trembling to his cock’s brutal assault on my pussy. I could feel myself being stretched as he pounded that big black cock fully into me, moisture flowing out of my pussy around the base of his thick shaft as I had orgasm after orgasm.

I pistoned my body back matching his cocks ramming strokes into my pussy. Finally he began grunting, his lips peeling back from clenching teeth, his body quivering while he drove his cock into me with increasing frenzy.

“Ah fuck!” he yelled as I felt his cock erupt deep inside me, spewing his seed far up inside my pussy.

Gradually we fell limp. He remained buried inside me, becoming flaccid, yet still feeling very large to me. He pressed tightly, nuzzling my hair and wrapping his arms around me in an affectionate hug as we drifted off to sleep…

Published 
Written by KJM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments