Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Very Indecent Proposal

"A wife and babysitter are traded for one night to clear a debt"

50
8 Comments 8
77.9k Views 77.9k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story
I sat in the back of the car, holding Jessica's hand.

The driver, Lucio, hummed along to the song on the radio - it was business as usual for him. For us, it was to be an evening that we would never forget.

Only fifteen minutes ago, I had been at home, having returned from a typical night out at a local restaurant with my husband. The babysitter, being eager to finish watching a movie she had started, was still at our house and, given the time, it was likely she would spend the night in the spare bedroom, with us dropping her home the following morning. The doorbell rang; I had answered.

"Jack? Jack?" I called.

"Yes honey?" Jack replied, knowing full well what I was about to say. He had seemed on edge at the restaurant. Something had pre-occupied his mind.

"Lucio is here to see you."

Lucio was a burly man in his early forties, tall, heavily set, with broad shoulders and a sturdy chest. Once trim and firm all over, his physique now carried the baggage of many years of eating plenty and drinking, which only helped to enhance his imposing appearance.

"Okay. Send him through to the study," Jack called out after a moment or two.

I sent the man through to the study. He went in and I waited, quietly, outside.

"Jack!" Lucio said in his deep chesty tone with a hint of gruffness, as he appeared in the doorway to Jack.

"Lucio ... hi," Jack replied. "Listen. I can get the money in two days. I swear."

There was a pause. "Jack," Lucio began, "That was your position two days ago. Time is up!" he told him seriously. "Either you pay the money now, in full, or I will take what is owed to me in other ways."

Another pause. "So what's it going to be then, eh?"

Silence remained, then finally Lucio said, "I see. So we'll do it my way then."

"Jack," he started, "Jack, I can have pretty much anything I want. I just buy it. Some things however, money can't buy."

I felt dread sweep over me, almost as if I knew what he was about to say. The deep voice continued.

"You are going to give your wife, Karen, to me for one night. In fact, tonight." A pause followed then Lucio continued with "Actually, given the amount you owe, I think I'll need more."

There followed another silence but this time it was not so easy to second guess what was to follow.

Lucio spoke a single word. "Jessica," he said.

My heart was in my mouth. Jessica, our babysitter was eighteen and a very sweet girl. She had been a friend of the family for some time and the thought of this beast touching her in that way made my skin crawl. I was about to burst in, to demand that he take me instead of her, when I heard him go on.

"If either she or Jessica refuses, then ... "

I felt ill. He meant to have us both. 

I had known nothing of Jack's financial problems. For me to suddenly discover in this manner that myself and Jessica, were to be traded as slaves to this ogre of a man made me feel physically ill.

Lucio was a "business" associate of my husband's and had been so for a long time (what kind of business, I wasn't entirely sure) and, having been over at our house frequently, had seen Jessica on several occasions. Jessica was a late bloomer and, although she had never had a boyfriend, I knew the suitors would soon be all over her, should they begin to notice her for the young woman she had become.

Anyway, that was how things used to be, fifteen minutes ago. Now we were in Lucio's car, heading to the first night of the rest of our lives. Ten minutes later, the car turned into his driveway. The house was enormous, with a wide driveway that led to the impressive looking entrance.

Lucio stopped the car outside the front door. "Here we are ladies. Let's go have some fun."

Jessica turned to me, smiling in agreement with Lucio's last comment. I had not yet told her the truth about our sudden visit to "Uncle" Lucio's house. We left the car and followed Lucio inside. The lobby was beautiful, if a little tacky, but wonderfully clean and well laid out. I could tell Lucio employed people to keep it this way.

Lucio turned to us. "Okay Sweeties, head upstairs and go into the first bedroom on the left. You'll find some special clothes laid out on the bed. You can wear them if you want. I don't mind."

We stood there in silence, looking up the staircase.

"Well, come on, let's get a move on. It's not like I've got you for the week, is it? You're the most expensive whores I've ever paid for!" he chuckled.

Jessica turned to me with a concerned look. I wanted some time to talk to her, to tell her it would be alright. To reassure her.

"Come on Jessica, let's go upstairs," I told her.

We headed up, with Lucio staring on, eyeing up his goods. As we reached the bedroom, he wandered off to another part of the ground floor.

The two of us entered and saw the clothes on the bed. Lucio had placed two skimpy, white and blue, cheerleader outfits on the silk sheets of the super king-size bed.

Jessica turned to me with a look of bewilderment. "Mrs. King, Why are we going to have to wear those? I thought we were coming here to use his spa?"

I remembered the lie of earlier. I thought it better to keep her calm, to get her here rather than confront Lucio when he was in an aggressive mood back at our place. The truth seemed to be the only option now.

"Jess," I started. "Listen to me carefully. Lucio is going ... to have sex with both of us."

Her face turned; her jaw dropped. She went to speak but I cut her off.

"No wait Jessica. Let me talk," I said. "I suspect you have never had sex before, but it's going to be alright. I'm here and will be doing everything alongside you. You'll never be alone with Lucio."

"But Mrs King! Why? Why do we have to do this?"

"Because my husband is a fucking lying bastard," I thought to myself.

"We owe Lucio some money. Quite a lot of money and this is the only way we can pay him. Otherwise we are going to lose our home."

"But that's not fair! He can't do this can he? I don't understand!" she said.

I had no answer. She was right, in a sense, but she knew little of the way of the world and I could find no simple explanation.

"All I can say is, we have no alternative. Please trust me Jessica. Try and think of it as ... er ... a practical sex education lesson."

She went quiet. I said, "Let's get those clothes on shall we? I think it'll be better with them on than with nothing, right?"

Jessica nodded reluctantly. We undressed and placed the tight-fitting outfits on. Jessica's was a perfect fit. The impossibly short skirt revealed her athletic, milky-white thighs in a natural fashion and the vest, too seemed to suit her. My more womanly figure looked considerably more slutty in the lycra vest; my breasts stretching the fabric more than it had been designed for. The skirt barely covered the bottom of my ass cheeks.

"Well," I said, "Don't we look nice?" I tried to diffuse the tension, but in truth just adding to it.

"Mrs King - what is Lucio going to make us do for him?" she asked, sounding concerned.

Again, I felt the truth was the best choice, since it wouldn't be long before we found out for real.

"Jessica, please call me Karen," I started. "if I know men at all, he'll want us to lick and suck his penis. He will also want to place his penis in each of our vaginas, I expect." My voice stopped but my train of thought continued. I envisaged scenarios: whips, collars, dildos, anal lube, gags; I shuddered internally at what lay in store for us.

She took a deep breath. "You mean make love to us? For how long?" she asked.

"It depends" I told her. "It might be a half hour, perhaps a whole hour, maybe more. I can't say. It depends how long it takes him to come." My mind used my husband as a frame of reference.

"Come?" she said. "As in, ejaculate his sperm?"

"Yes that's right - ejaculate. Sperm. Yes." I felt uncomfortable now with the details.

"Can we make him ejaculate quickly? Will that mean it'll be over sooner?" she said enthusiastically.

"We can try sweetheart, but I think Lucio is probably a man that won't come too soon, so don't get your hopes up." I said truthfully.

I could see her mind was deep in thought. "Mrs K.. I mean Karen, if I have to lick or suck his penis, his sperm might get in my mouth. Is that normal? Do people really do that? Can it make me pregnant?" she asked.

"Yes Jess. It's perfectly normal. Plenty of women do that all the time but no, it can't make you pregnant." The P-word filled me with unease. I hadn't even projected that far until now.

"But what will it taste like? And what if I don't like it?"

"Well ... ," I started, "it's warm and sticky and er ... "

At that moment, we heard footsteps. They grew louder and finished outside the door. The handled turned and Lucio appeared in a long, silk gown, smoking a cigar and carrying a bottle of single malt scotch.

He kicked the door shut and put the bottle and the cigar down on a table near him.

"Fuck yeah. Now that's what I'm talking about!" he said, his voice boomed gleefully, looking us up and down, his eyes finishing on Jessica.

He untied his robe and let it fall to the floor, revealing his bear-like body. His leathery tanned skinned was covered in dark hair, with the odd scar visible and his thick, cut cock rested on a dark, wrinkled ball-bag. I wondered just how much cum this gorilla might have stored up for us and just how many times we would have to empty his sack tonight.

"Jessica," he started, like an intro to a Barry White song. "Come on over baby. Don't be shy, I won't bite."

Jessica, holding my hand, turned to look at me. I nodded in approval, saying in a whisper, "It'll be alright," and let her go towards him.

His little cheerleader stood before him, trembling. Lucio ran his fingers through her chestnut hair, then placed a hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her to her knees.

Once kneeling, he took hold of her head with one hand and persuaded it forwards, to meet his hanging penis. "Stick your tongue out honey," he told her in his gruff voice. "You're going to lick this for a while. If you do it well, there'll be a nice reward at the end."

She looked back at me, I think hoping for someone to come and rescue her but Lucio frowned at me as she did so. I stayed put. She then turned her gaze back to his cock and opened her mouth to present her tongue. Lucio's penis found her but like a statue, she simply let it rest on the tip.

Lucio cast an annoyed glance toward me, contradicting his earlier signals. I quickly darted over to assist.

Dropping to my knees, I said, "Honey - copy me. Watch what I do."

I licked at the helmet, taking the base in my hand, massaging his swollen sack lightly. This extracted an immediate, low "mmmm" from him. As I backed off, Jessica followed my example, licking at the tip of his penis. It suddenly sprang to life and began to stiffen. Within a matter of seconds, his limp member had become an impressive looking, smooth, vein-ridden mast. Not the longest penis I could imagine but God it was thick.

Forgetting myself slightly, I became mildly aroused at the sight of his bulbous helmet atop his tree trunk of a cock. I carried on, encouraged by Lucio's increasingly throbbing response, then noticed Jessica.

She too appeared now to be drawn in to its obvious sexual lure. Though she had never seen a stiff cock in her life, she appeared intrigued by it and instinctively knew how to handle one.

Jessica's mouth kissed and teased the tip of Lucio's cock whilst I got intimate with the lower end, licking the underside and sucking his ball-bag into my mouth. Lucio then took our heads in a hand each and pressed himself into us. My face was smothered by his sweaty groin and Jessica's mouth suddenly filled by his cock-head.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see her trying to breath through her nose as his cock thrust between her glistening lips. Her eyes were wide and alert, revealing her shock at being thrown into this situation.

I felt I had to say something, to help her through this. I forced my head back from him, quickly speaking so Lucio would understand my motive.

"That's it honey. Let it go inside your mouth. I'm here - it's alright. You're doing really well sweetie, just keep going."

Jessica responded to this. She closed her eyes and tried her best to accommodate his mighty erect manhood. His cock eased in further, forcing Jessica to wince slightly. The slow fucking of her mouth began.

Lucio threw his head back. I sensed he had been taken by surprise, with the two of us exciting him more than he had expected. Could we make him come this quickly? Would that be the end of it?

I began to jerk his shaft into Jessica's mouth, my other hand cupping his balls as I licked them.

Lucio moaned. I felt his thighs and buttocks tense slightly. Yes! We are going to make him come. He's really turned on by it all! But then he slowed and pumped away less frantically, easing his spit-coated rod in and out of my fist, with only his helmet popping in and out of Jessica's lips.

He held us there, eyes closed and concentrating, as if intent on feeding his come to Jessica. The minutes passed then I sensed the tension returning to his thighs.

"Yes Jess," I said to Jessica. "That's it. He's going to come soon," I said, winking at her in referral to our earlier conversation.

Lucio growled. His pace increased, fucking Jessica's mouth through my fist as my hand remained static around it, now sloppy and bubbly wet from her saliva.

"Oh you fucking little dirty slut!" he yelled suddenly.

His thrusts slowed a little as his entire lower body quivered, the last couple of which went deeper and made contact with the back of Jessica's mouth, as his orgasm gained momentum for the inevitable explosion.

Jessica had a look of uncertainty in her eyes. She tried to say something but it was only a muffled squeak that escaped. My hope was to calm her somehow.

"Here it comes honey. He's nearly there. You'll feel some hot splashes in your mouth in a moment, don't panic!" I told her.

This tipped Lucio over the precipice. "Here it comes baby," he said, "Here's your reward!"

"Fuck ... yeaaaahhhhh!" he groaned. Jessica's face screwed up as his thick come flooded her mouth. She tried to move back but he held her head fast to his spurting cock.

I milked his length into her mouth. I couldn't see the cum but Jessica's subtle facial expressions showed me what was going on inside. "Well done honey ... that's a good girl," I told her, seeing her eyes look at me, then his cock interchangeably, wondering when it would slow to a halt.

Lucio came off the boil and withdrew his cock. He looked dizzy and spent. Jessica began to let his cum dribble from her mouth intentionally, running over her chin and onto her chest. Noticing this, he pushed my head towards Jessica's until our mouths met.

"Stop making a fucking mess," he said.

I opened my own mouth, leading Jessica to do the same. She gladly allowed his potent load to slide onto my tongue, some of it running down my neck.

I swallowed it before Lucio could insist on Jessica having to do so. It was extremely thick and pungent. Its distinguished taste encapsulated the essence of his persona. A woman of my age could appreciate and even be turned on by its mature texture and flavor but I knew I could not say the same for Jessica.

Lucio, red faced and puffing, sat down in a chair facing the bed. He picked up a remote control and switched on a large TV that faced towards it. A pornographic scene immediately appeared; two incredibly toned, slippery naked women, one blond, one brunette, kissed passionately.

AlineJenkings
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlineJenkings

Lucio turned to the pair of us with a glint in his eye, whilst swigging from his bottle of scotch.

"I need a while before we get back into it. In the meantime, I think some live entertainment is needed!" he raised his eyebrows then eventually said, "And enough of the cheerleader shit. Get naked girls - I wanna see some flesh."

With the intense taste of Lucio's come in her mouth and the next chapter of perversion about to begin, Jessica coughed, heaved and ran into the bathroom. As the sounds of vomiting came forth, Lucio rolled his eyes at me. I was just...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by paul_moadib
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments