Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Virgin In Heat Chapter 3

"Jules and Michael finally commit to fullon sex"

15
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
851 words 851 words
My brother and I had committed some of the deepest sins of society. We had kissed, had seen each other naked, and had given each other oral sex. Michael had eaten me out to the best orgasm of my inexperienced life, and was now posed over my supine form; his engorged manhood set to impale the soft flesh of his virgin sister.

Michael took each of my wrists, holding my arms above my head. Looming over me, he pushed my legs apart with his own so his knees were against mine and my legs were bent at ninety degrees. Looking down through the gap between our bodies, I could see, posed as if to strike, his large erection, something that all of a sudden seemed so big to me, so much more massive than his fingers that had just left my pussy. A sudden feeling of dread hit me, but then Michael was kissing me, and I forgot all about it in the passion of his lips.

I drank Michael in, feeling the silky smoothness of his mouth on mine, wanting him. I was on fire from my head to my toes, and I wanted to press myself to him, molding my body to his forever. He held himself away though, just high enough so that the tips of my nipples brushed against his skin, sending small electric shocks though me. I bucked my hips as much as I could, trying and failing to press my vulva against him, to stimulate my clit, anything to increase the pleasure. Then Michael moved, and for the first time I felt his steel rod against my slick wetness.

I moaned into his mouth at the first contact. Slowly my brother started to rock forward and back, back and forth, so his cock rubbed the whole length of my opening, pressing against my clit and running through my folds. Each motion sent a thrill through my body, and I was ready for what was to come next. My vaginal opening had dilated, my body was producing all the lubrication it could, and every one of my pleasure centers was fired up. My body wanted it, I wanted it, but Michael wasn’t ready to give it to me. I broke the kiss and moaned in frustration.

Michael turned his attention to the side of my neck, and began to take longer strokes. The head of his penis would catch at my clit before pushing forward up to my belly button, then back. Each thrust brought me closer to crying out, to yell at him to stop teasing me and fuck me, to give me what I wanted so badly.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

I wanted him in me, forcing his way inside my virgin body, letting me feel his every inch as he explored my body. I began tilting my own hips as much as I could, trying to get his next drive to be in line with me, and finally enter my pussy. I was in heat, all systems ready for mating, filled with primal lust.

Michael stopped then, lifting himself off me and staring down into my eyes. The tip of his cock rested in my folds, almost inside, so, so close to being where it belonged. He moved his hips slowly in a circle, teasing me, torturing me with his action.

“Do you want it, Jules?” he asked.

“Yes Michael, please,” I responded, my voice shaky.

“Are you sure?”

“Michael, yes I- oh god Michael...”

“Just say it Jules. Tell me what you want.”

“Please,” I gasped, “please fuck me.”

And he did.

Pressing into me in one sudden smooth movement, my brother impaled me with his cock. There was a flash of pain and I gasped at the intrusion. Michael remained still, letting me adjust, and I clung to him in shock. My older brother had taken my virginity.

Ever so slowly, Michael started to move. The movement startled me, but I felt myself start to relax, then warm to this new experience. I discovered then, how little I actually knew about sex. Each time Michael pushed into me I felt a thousand times better that I ever had by myself, and I wrapped him tight with my arms and legs as the ultimate joy of vaginal sex overtook the pain.

I was full to the extreme; feeling so stretched anymore would be the end of the world. I couldn’t imagine any more, anything better; I was complete, where I belonged, under my brother as he fucked me. I couldn’t resist the feelings, and before Michael had even reached full speed I was cuming, my orgasm taking control. Michael was quick behind me; feeling me pulse and contract around him made his own feeling impossible to control, and before I knew what was happening, he pulsed inside of me and painted my walls with his cum.

We lay there in each other’s arms, panting, satisfied with each other. I had never felt as loved as that moment, and I knew whatever would come, I would always be in heat for my brother.

Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments