Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Was I Ever Surprized

"My mom gave me my very first fuck in a very different way."

21
1 Comment 1
5.3k Views 5.3k
1.6k words 1.6k words


It was my sixteenth birthday as I sat alone in front of the TV. My mom worked most nights and this was one of those nights. My older brother Joey was at his summer job but had told me at lunch that he would be back by seven.

Finally he breezed into the house, “Are you ready for your birthday present?

I told him that I was ready.

He looked at me and said, “You have never fucked a pussy, have you?”

He knew that I had always been real shy and tongue tied around girls. I stuttered that what he said was true.

“Well come on then, I got paid today at work. For my present, I am going to really treat you. I am going to take you to a whore house and get you laid!”

He drove me across town to a small hotel. I was real nervous as we walked in. He walked over to the counter where there was an old woman in charge.

“Mrs. Hansen, is everything set up and ready for my brother to get fucked for the first time?”

She was looking directly at me as she replied with a big grin, “Yes, Joey, everything is ready for Dave to loose his virginity!”

She motioned to me and took my hand as she led me down the hallway. “So, this is the first time for you to fuck a woman. I remember the first time that a father brought his son for me to show him how to fuck a pussy. I have shown a number of other boys the joy of sex over the years. I am very sure that you will love this woman whose pussy that you will put your cock up inside tonight. A big fellow like you must have a nice big cock to fuck with!”

She knocked lightly on a closed door. “Glenda, I have a young man here that wants to loose his virginity!” Then to me she said, “The lights will dim, as soon as I open the door, I want you to enter and remove all of your clothes and lay on the bed. Do you understand? Glenda will give you your very best happy birthday, enjoy!”

I mumbled a yes, I did as I was bid. There was a dim night light in a far corner. I could see another light in a door that was ajar that I took to be a bathroom. I could hear some movement in there. I was shivering as I lay on the naked. I closed my eyes and my throbbing cock was at full erection in expectation of my coming experiance. Several moments later I felt someone getting on the bed.

“That’s right, just keep your eyes closed and enjoy haw good it feels as I make love to you,” she whispered.

I felt her soft hand lightly caressing my chest. I was startled when a pair of wet lips stared kissing my chest. I felt a warm moist tongue on my nipple. A hand began stroking my cock as she moved her kisses down over my belly. I opened my eyes, all I could see in the dim room was a dark haired woman’s head and the glow of the skin of her back and hips. I could feel goose bumps forming as her mouth moved down toward my fully erect cock. I could feel her as moved down between my legs.

My eyes were firmly closed tight as I felt the exquisite thrill of her warm and wet lips first cover just the tip of my cock head as she savored the taste of my pre cum. She moaned and then took it into her mouth as she began to bob up and down. Oh, it felt so wonderful, so much better than I had ever dreamed it could be. Her tongue then moved down my shaft and licked my balls before again sucking my cock.

The sexual tension and lust in my body was now rapidly building to the extreme of pure unadulterated pleasure. “Oh, it feels so good, UUUHHH, I’m going to cum!”

I was surprised when she gripped the base of my cock very hard that prevented any ejaculation. I was startled at her voice as she removed her mouth when she said, “I want you to cum in my pussy David!”

I tried to sit up to see who spoke, knowing well who she was, “Ma, Ma, Mom, wa wa what are you do, do, doing?”

She knelt up, saying, “What does it look and feel like, David? I am making love to my son for his birthday. You are also going to give me your gift of your virginity!”

She crawled up over my stunned body as she was pushing me back down.

Corinawild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Corinawild

One of her hands
grasped my erection and I felt her place it along her very wet and slippery cuntal slit as she rubbed my cock back and forth to get it lubed with her pussy love juice. Her 34 B tits were pressed tight against my chest as she was giving me open mouth kisses. She then guided my cock deep into her pussy.

“Happy Birthday, David, I want to give you my horny pussy for your first fuck. It makes me so glad that I am the one to get your virginity. I want to be the your first pussy that you fuck It is just like I did for Joey a year ago for his sixteenth birthday. I am so glad that he was able to keep it a secret this long. Both you and Joey have bigger cocks than your father”

“Ba, bu, but, ma, ma, mom, what are you do, doing here in a wh, wh, whore house?”

“This is where I work at nights. After your father left me for a gay life style, when Joey was nine you were eight, I had no preparation for any other occupation. This was the only thing that I knew how to do, and is something that I actually like doing. I have some regular clients that are very generous because I am willing to give them whatever sexual pleasure and desire that their wives refuse to give them. I am able to make enough money so that you, Joey and I have everything we need, but not necessarily we want special ”

"But Mom, why did she call you Glenda? Your name Lori!"

"That is the name that I use when I am here in the brothel."

Mom began slowly moving back and forth over my body. Her tits would rub against my chest as my hands grasped her ass cheeks. I now knew that there was no better feeling than a hot wet cunt lustfully receiving my cock deep in its recesses for my first fuck session. She would vary her movements and speed to stimulate me to the nth degree as we were coupled in our first fuck.

I instantly became addicted to the very intimate action of sexual stimulation and gratification, knowing full well that it was incestuous intercourse that I was engaged with my own mother. I loved it. She knew when to stop when she could tell that I was about to orgasm in order to prolong the pleasure for both of us.

“Mom, I have never felt anything as good as this!” I noticed that I had lost my stammer. “I like having my cock fucking your pussy. Oh, mom, I love you so much. Oh, OOOHHH, I can’t hold it back mom, I have to cum. AAAHHH yes, I am doing it, I’m going to cum.”

“Yes, Honey, I want you to cum in my pussy, oh yes baby, I feel your sperm filled semen deep in my pussy. Yes, cum in me David. You are filling me up, it feels so wonderful knowing that my own son’s sperm is in my cunt. Keep fucking, keep fucking, I am going to cum too. Oh yes, fuck me baby, yes I having the most wonderful cum!”

My first vaginal climax was the most intense feeling that I had ever experience up until that time. It felt like lightning had surged thoughout my entire body. I was ejaculating in a pussy for the very first time, and it was my very own mother that was receiving my sperm. I could tell also that she was experiencing her own orgasm
.

We then cuddled for a while before she finally rolled off of me as my still erect cock pulled out. Mom moved down and began licking my cock clean. She moved so that her pussy was near my face. I could smell the wonderful intoxicating aroma of our combined pussy and cock love juices for the first time.

“Honey, I would like you to do something for me. I would like very much if you could possibly kiss my pussy for me. I know I am messy down there, but it would give me pleasure and you a chance to find out what pussy love juice and your sperm tastes like. It would really please me.”

“OK, mom, I will do it.” I quickly replied.

I was greatly pleased as I licked and tasted her cum filled cunt for the first time. It is what I enjoy doing before and after I fuck every woman that I have fucked since then.

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments