Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Cumming Part II

"a young man's weekend of Family sex"

3
1 Comment 1
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

 

Weekend Cumming Part: II

That evening there was a lot of commotion. They arrived after we had dinner, around seven O'clock. There was all the hi's and how you been, you look taller, your look prettier than the last time. All the stuff family members say to each other when you haven't seen them in awhile.

Joe and Tim, my sister's two boy's, one was my age the other was two years older. I looked at both of them and wondered why Tim, was still living at home? But shrugged it off.

Their mom was my oldest sister Carla. It always seemed strange when I was little, of my niece's and nephew's being older than me. Now at the age of sixteen, I didn't think much of it at all.

The three of us went off to mine and Jim's bedroom. "Hey you two, I'm not sure where your going to sleep. I mean you can sleep on the floor, or one of you sleep with me, an the other if Jim let's you with him.

"I'll sleep with you, Uncle Hank." Joe said quickly. I nodded, "I guess you have to talk to Jim, Tim about it or you make yourself on the floor."

"Where the hell is Tim anyway? I thought he would be here by now." I said. They both looked at me sitting on the edge of the bed.

There was a knock on the door, and mom stuck her head in.

"Jim said he's staying over at a friends house this weekend so you have more room. With that she closed the door. Tim quickly said, "Well I guess I sleep alone." I looked at him quickly but didn't argue the fact since he was bigger than me, and older.

We played some games on the tv I had in the room, looked at the magazines me and my brother had stashed in our room. Then we decided to go to bed. Anyway I did, Joe he was up still playing a game. Tim, he went out to be with the older folks.

I don't know when everyone went to bed, I remember waking up with a raging hardon though. I felt my nephew's warm body next to mine, but I wasn't quite awake. I could feel his ass rubbing against my cock. As I cleared my head from sleep, I could feel I had slipped my cock between his ass cheeks an was humping up against him. The sensation was very nice.

I don't know why or how come I just did. I reached up and spit some of my saliva into my palm, then reached under the covers and smeared it on my cocks head. I moved very slowly and as quietly as I could. I didn't want to wake up Joe. I pushed with hip, my cock feeling around in the dark. I felt it slip back once more between his soft fleshy cheeks. I didn't ram it into his ass, as I had thought of first. Instead I just kept pushing back and forth at the entrance of his ass, feeling his flesh rubbing the sides.

Joe sighed, then moved. His legs seemed to part further apart, giving me more access to his asshole. My cock push in deeper with each time it butted up against the entrance. Soon my cock head just slipped into his ass. I kept still, trying to keep my breathing down so as not to be heard or awaken Tim sleeping across the room nor his brother who has my cock inside him. I laid there with my head just inside his tight asshole for like what seemed like ten minutes. Though it was probably less than that. Then I pulled it out.

I heard a sigh from Joe, then heard his voice. "Put it back in, Uncle Hank." I didn't answer him instead I pushed with my hips and felt my cock open his ass up and felt myself going deeply into his bowls. Joe grunted as it moved up inside him. I pushed till I was all the way in, Joe pushed back against me trying to get more. Then I pulled back then thrusts forward again. His ass wall's felt like velvet as it grasp my cock, thrusting it in and out of him. I reached down and grabbed his hip's to pull him back to me as I thrusts forward.

"Uncle Hank, pull out for a minute." he whispered to me, I did as he said, and watched him roll up and get on his knees, I got behind him, looking over at Tim wondering if he would wake up and catch us. I pushed my cock back into his ass, and started fucking him hard. I didn't care if I made noises, Joe was making noises too as I plowed in and out of his backside. Slamming into his ass cheeks, thrusting in and out I didn't notice that the bed was empty now beside us.

I felt hands grip my hips, then felt soft fleshy knob at the entrance of my ass. I felt my asshole open up and something hard shoved down it as I backed for my forward thrust into Joe's asshole. I felt the pain rack my body. I thrusts forward trying to get off it driving deeper into my nephew's ass. Then hands pulling me back thrusting deep inside me. I was being sandwiched between my two nephew's.

Soon the pain subsided, and I was emptying my nuts into my nephews now loose ass. My cock pulsing, twitching shooting my cum.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

When I felt my oldest nephew emptying his seed into my asshole.

Joe fell from all the weight on him. I slumped out from between the two of them. Tim got up and went back to his bed, not saying a word. Joe rolled over and went to sleep. I laid there in the dark for sometime, thinking about all that had just happen. I don't know when I fell back to sleep.

The next morning I awoke to find no one in bed, Joe was up and so was Jim. I got up and got dressed, still thinking of what had happened. Oh well I did enjoy it, well most of it, all of it, once the pain stopped. I wondered a few minutes about what they must think of me, then shrugged it off. I mean I had fucked one of them as well as being fucked by one of them. so...

I had found out that Jim and Joe had gone down to the park, and that mom and dad as well as my oldest sister and her husband went out shopping. Most of the time when my relatives show up its cos they need something, money, clothing, etc.

I had found out all this from Kelly, as she sat in her halter top and tight shorts watching TV. Taking a chair after getting me a coke from the fridge. "So watching you watching I asked her?" trying to keep my eyes off of her breast. They had grew indeed since the last time I had saw her. They were I'd say around a 36 DD, and that halter top didn't conceal a lot to the imagination.

"Twilight Zone." She said not even looking at me. I sat there getting a hard-on, sneaking peeks at all the flesh that I could around the halter top. I could make out her nipples straining against the top. They were nice and big from what I gathered.

She got up and walked over to me, stretching across me to turn on a lamp next to my chair. In doing so she brushed one of her breast right up against my nose, and mouth. I swear her nipple flipped over my upper lip into my nose. Then her body was smashing my face. Then she stood back up and sat back down on the couch.

I would of sworn she had did that on purpose, now my cock was straining against pants. "You got a problem there Uncle Hank?" she asked as she eyed crotch. I followed her gaze and there it was. My cock looking like a tent pole. "Did I do that to you, just by brushing up against you, Uncle Hank?"

I swallowed, "Yes you did, and you should be spanked for getting me so hard." I said as I got up out of my chair. She looked at me, well at my crotch with my cock bulging at the seams as I walked towards her.

I grabbed her by the arm as she laughed.

"Your not wanting to whip me, Uncle Hank, your wanting to fuck me, don't you?" she wretched free from my grasp. Grabbing the bottom of her tank top she quickly pulled it up and over her head. Her big, firm breast bouncing as she let them hang free. I glared gleefully at her pair.

She shook her shoulders and they jiggled and swayed. Her hair flowing around her face. I reached out and cupped them both then pushed them together. I felt her hands come up around mind and squeezed them tighter.

"Oh Uncle Hank you shouldn't be playing with my tits." She looked at my in the eye. "Oh and you shouldn't be teasing your Uncle like this either." as I pulled on her large brown nipples. She laughed and rolled her head back. Pulling her body as my fingers held onto her nipples. Watching them pull her skin tight. She moaned, raised her hand up and started sliding her palm up and down the bulge of my cock.

"Darla, why don't we take a ride someone where." I said to her as I rolled my palms over her breast. Squeezing and pinching, pulling, rolling the nipples around.

Her fingers had unzipped my fly now and her hand was sliding up and down my shaft. Her eyes were focused on it. "I bet you would love to ride that, wouldn't you:?" I asked her as her long fingers slide down the shaft. "Oh, you bet I would." leaning forward taking my cock into her mouth.

"Oh shit." I said out loud as her mouth sank upon my shaft. Her tongue flickering around the shaft then onto the head before pulling her mouth off it.

Tell you what, you come up with a reason for the two of us to be gone, and I'll rent us a motel room Uncle." before I could say anything, she quickly pulled her top back on and sat looking at me. My cock waving n the air.

"Until then suffer." she said. "Don't be like that, come one we can." but before I could finish the line she replied. "You heard me Uncle Hank, I want a bed, a room, where I can just go fucking wild on you." Saying that she gave me a wild look of lust, that made my cock twitch and swear got harder. We heard a door open, I quickly put my cock back into my pants and sat down as our parents came into the house.

Published 
Written by braggNit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments