Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wendy's Christmas Light Tour.

"Wendy gets a Christmas light tour and more."

2
1 Comment 1
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Wendy’s Christmas Light Tour.                                  

On a cool December evening, Danny, Tommy and Phil were huddled together, smoking in the parking lot behind the local club.   Phil managed the club’s events and as it happened, he and the other two were attending their annual family Christmas party that evening.   They had just discussed going for some beer when the back door of the building opened.   A woman dressed in dark gray jacket and slacks with black heels stepped into the evening and appeared to be looking for someone.  

“Who’s she?’, Dan asked the others as they glanced in her direction.  

“That’s your Aunt Wendy.”, Phil answered, “She sure is lookin’ fine tonight.”

“Yeah, that is her and you’re right, she is lookin’ good.”, replied Danny.

“Hey, Aunt Wendy,”, Tommy called out, “It’s Tommy, Danny and Phil.”

 

Danny and Tommy were brothers and Wendy’s nephews.   Both in their early twenties, they were good looking athletic types.   Phil, her thirty-eight year old cousin was dark haired and less fit but still appealing to women.   Wendy in her early forties, had an attractive figure, just a dress size or two bigger than when she was younger.   Her pretty face, flashing green eyes and bobbed brunette hair still caught the eyes of younger men.    “Hi.”, she responded, walking in their direction, “Have you seen my son Brandon or my sister Robin tonight?   Her husband had to work so she asked if Brandon could give her a ride to the party.”

 

Together the three shook their heads no.   Wendy worried less over their delay and more over the reason for it.   She wasn’t sure and had not asked but, believed the two of them were meeting regularly at Robin’s house for sex.   With a bit of jealous desire, she wished her teenage son directed some of his excess sexual energy towards his mother.

“You’re definitely lookin’ nice tonight Aunt Wendy.”, Tommy complimented.  

“Thanks, it’s nice you noticed.”

“We saw your daughter earlier.”, Phil said, “She’s turning into quite a looker to.”  

“She sure is.”, Danny added then asked, “So how’s Uncle Rusty been doing?”

“Better, I guess.   He’s here tonight.   I sure hope he doesn’t overdo it and drink too much.   You’ve   got to be careful after having a stroke.”

 

Phil signaled Tommy and Danny to follow his lead.   “Say, we were thinking about leaving for an hour or so.”, he told Wendy, “You know, get some beer, go for a ride, check out the Christmas lights.   Wanna’ join us?”

“Oh…I don’t know.   I shouldn’t just leave Rusty.   How would that look?”

“Just before we came out,”, Phil offered, “Rusty was with your sisters, Amy and Sue, laughing and having a good time.   He’ll be okay with them for a while.”

“Figures he’d spend more time with my sisters than me.”, she said frustrated.

“Well come on then,”, Phil said persuading her, “and have a little fun with us.”

“Well, only if we’re back by eight.”, Wendy answered then insisted, “And let’s use my van .   A married mom shouldn’t be riding in a strange car with younger men.”

“You seem a little worried about Brandon so why not let me drive?”

“Why thanks, Danny.   Our van is right over there.”

 

The three men let Wendy pass by then looked her up and down as she walked ahead of them.   Phil whispered to the other two, “Listen up.   We’ve got her for well over an hour.   Her sister told me Rusty hasn’t been performing his husbandly duties since his stroke.   That’s was almost eleven months ago so she’s gotta’ be horny.   If we play this right, we might get her to give up a little pussy for us tonight.   You guys up for that?”

“For sure.   She’s older but, still hot so count me in!”, Tommy quickly replied.

“I been wantin’ to screw her since I was fourteen.   I’m in.”, Danny seconded.

 

At the van, Phil suggested Wendy sit in back with him where there was more   room and less likely she’d be seen.   As they drove to a nearby 7-Eleven for beer, they watched the Christmas lights go by and commented on which were best.   Phil turned to Wendy and said, “Sure is a nice van.   You can almost stand up in it.”

“It’s nice for traveling.   This seat folds back so you can even lie down.”  

“Guess it’s been a while since you were out riding with a bunch of guys?”

“Not since I was a cheerleader in high school.   Some of the guys on the football would pick us up after the game and we’d go for a ride.”

“Is that all you did…I mean just ride around?”

“Well, sometimes we’d park and make out and you know, do other stuff”

“So did you go all the way or say ‘no’?”

“I’ll never tell.”, she said, “Besides, talking like that just makes me think of problems I’m having at home with Rusty.”

“I know,”, Phil said consolingly, “A woman like you shouldn’t have do without.”

“Boy, it’s hard to keep a secret in this family.’, said Wendy blushing, “I guess you could say we’ve had a long dry spell since his stroke.”, she explained, conveniently forgetting about the afternoon months ago when her sister Robin allowed her husband Terry to help out and give Wendy a good screwing during an afternoon get together.

“That’s too bad.   I wish we could help.”

“What do you mean, ‘wish we could help?”

“Oh…sorry, I guess that was a bad choice of words.”

 

The conversation turned back to their Christmas light tour.   Soon Tommy spotted the convenience store at the end of the street.   “Let’s stop up there for some beer.”, he suggested.   In the back seat Phil turned to Wendy and quietly said, “Before we stop let me ask you…if the guys and I were willing to end your ‘dry spell’, would you let us?”

“Please don’t tempt me.   I’ve been feeling desperate and just might let you.”

“We got well over an hour ‘til you need to be back.   If we don’t waste it talkin’ there’s plenty of time for the three of us to give you a proper screwing.”

“You mean all three of you…here in my van…tonight.”, she said surprised.

“Why sure, Wendy.   A friendly family gang bang might be just what you need.”

 

Concealing any prior knowledge of this, Danny and Tommy turned around and backed up Phil’s   suggestion.   Turning her head slightly, she eyed the three younger men skeptically, wondering if they were serious and if she could justify accepting their offer.   Desperately wanting sex and having had a little too much Christmas punch, she felt herself weakening.   Still uncertain, she said, “I don’t know guys.   I mean it sure would feel good having the three of give me a good…well, you know.   Now...i f I said yes, you couldn’t tell anyone, especially family, okay?.”

“It’d be our secret.”, Phil replied as the others nodded in acknowledgement.

“And you’d be sure to ring my bell and not just satisfy yourselves?”

“I guarantee we’ll have you ringing like a fire alarm.”, Phil assured.

 

Wendy paused and watched her hands move nervously in her lap.   With eyes lowered, she answered timidly, “Well...okay.  I’ll let you guys do it.”

“This will be so cool.”, Danny said slapping Tommy’s shoulder.

“I’ll get the beer.”, Tommy said as he hurriedly exited the van.

“And Tommy, please get some condoms.”, Wendy asked amidst grumbles from her gang then tols them, “Well, I can’t go back to the party with your semen running down my legs, now can I.”

“How ‘bout undressing for us while we’re waiting.”, Phil suggested..

“From the waist down or are you looking for something more?”, Wendy wanted to know.

“Everything would really get us goin'.!”, Danny replied as he turned to watch her.

“Well, guess I should make sure my gang all gets nice and hard for me, okay.”

 

Kicking off her shoes, Wendy unzipped her slacks, raised her bottom from the seat, pushed them past her knees then pulled them over her feet.   Folding them neatly, she hung them over the armrest.   Her pantyhose quickly followed.   Next came her jacket   which she draped over her slacks.   Continuing with her blouse, the boys watching intently as one button after another was undone.   Finishing the last one, Wendy slipped out of the blouse and placed it with her other clothes.  

 

The van door suddenly opened and the dome light came on.   I n nothing but panties and bra, Wendy ducked out of sight as Tommy got in with a large bag in hand.   “Sorry, I took so long.  There was a line.”, he expalined, “Looks like you couldn’t wait to get started.”

“Pass the beer around, Tommy.  Then we'll watch Aunt Wendy finish stripping for us.”, Danny told his brother, “Oh, did you get those condoms like she asked?”

“Yep…a box of six.”, Tommy answered raising them for all to see.

“Six!”, Wendy exclaimed, “But, there’s only three of you.”

“Well, I figured we’d all want to do you twice, Aunt Wendy.”, Tommy replied.

“I sure hope I can handle all that.”, Wendy wondered out loud.

“Don’t worry.”, Phil assured patting her thigh, “We’ll take it easy on you.”

 

With the dome light now off, Wendy resumed by leaning forward and unhooking her bra.   They were treated to a pair of firm, C cup breasts with freckles scattered across their tops and nipples standing erect in the cool air.   A ll approved then waited for her panties to come off.   Rising from the seat again, she slowly slid them past her hips and down her legs.   In the glow of  storefront lights, the young men stared at the fine body she offered.   Feeling their eyes on her, Wendy shyly turned her legs to the side and pulled her arms up over her breasts.

“Whoa, Aunt Wendy you are awesome.”, Danny complimented.  

“Yeah…you’re definitely giving me some serious   wood.”, added Tommy.

“Thanks.”, she said proudly, “I never undressed for a group of guys before.”

“This is gonna be sooo sweet.”, Phil said then followed with, “We can’t stay here.   Danny, you start driving and Tommy, you pass me that box of condoms.”  

 

As they pulled out of the parking lot, Phil slid had Wendy move to the middle of their seat.

terrybensonss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
terrybensonss

 He then undid his pants, slid them down to his ankles and knelt on the floor in front of her.   As he moved his hands over her legs, Wendy remarked, “Glad I shaved today.   I never imagined I’d be doing this.”

“They feel great.”, Phil complimented then as he felt up past her hips and settled on her breasts, “In fact, your whole body feels great to me.”  

 

Wendy watched with anxious anticipation as her cousin rolled a condom onto his erection.  Sliding forward on her seat, she spread her legs wide to allow him into her vagina.   With his first big push a q uick gasp came from her lips.  He stroked her slowly to start and she began to relax.   Fondling her breasts while he continued, she sighed, “Mmmm…I’ve really missed doing this.”, then looking out the window she said,” Oh, look at all the blinking lights on the Blair’s house.”

“Yeah, looks like the freakin’ North Pole.”, Phil said then offered, “How bout’ pulling your legs up so I can go deeper in to you?”

“Okay, deeper sounds good.”

 

After Wendy complied, Phil pushed his erection further into her.  She closed her eyes and softly cooed, “ooooh…that feels sooo nice.”.   M any minutes passed as the cousins focused on their fornication.  Tommy, eager for a turn with his aunt said, “Come on Phil, get ‘er done.””

“I’m gettin’ there, man.", he answered then to Wendy asked, "So, how are you doing?”

“You’re real good at this, oooh”, she answered pausing to sigh, “ but, it’s gonna take me, mmmm, longer cause it’s been a while.   After that, they’ll come easier.”

 

Phil held out a minute longer then moaned, “I’m gonna’ cum.”.    Tommy didn’t waste any time.  While Phil shuddered between Wendy's thighs, the impatient nephew quickly moved to the rear of the van and said, “I’ll take over from here, Buddy.”.  

 

After Phil moved from Wendy, Tommy quickly put on a condom and took his place between her wide spread legs.  Ready for action, he easily slid into her warm, wet vagina then aggressively began his run with her.   Soon he had his aunt enjoying herself more than she had with Phil.   Wendy  began to shift restlessly in her seat   and the soft sighs turned to low moans.   “Sounds like you got her going, bro.", Danny called to his brother.   To keep her still, Tommy held her at the waist, continuing his rapid pace as they drove from block to block.   Wendy gripped the edge of her seat and began pushing back to match his strokes.   “We sure got a good rhythm going now, Tommy.”, she said.   As the van turned a corner, she noted,   “Oh, look at the Reed’s house.   They sure decorated nice this year.”

 

After a few more miles, Danny called back to Tommy, “So what’s the ETA, bro.    I’m gettin’ real horny listening to you guys back there?”

  “She’s gettin’ wound up pretty tight.”, his brother replied over the sound of Wendy’s deep moaning.   The back of the van was illuminated only by passing street lamps but, it was enough for Tommy to see his older aunt as she squirmed under his steady strokes.   He endured, enjoying the sexy sight as long as he could then groaned, “Damn…that feels good!”.   While taking a few last pleasurable pokes at her, Wendy said, “Mmmm, that felt   good, Tommy.   You almost rung my bell that time.”

 

Danny pulled up to the curb and with a huge lump in his pants, got out and climbed into the back of the van.   While waiting for his brother to finish up, he unzipped and displayed another erection for Wendy’s enjoyment.   She smiled at it and said, “It’s nice you guys all get this excited over me.”

 

With his aunt well primed, Danny wasted no time and plunged right into her.   “Oh my!”, she giggled, “It’s just one nice stiff one right after the other.”

“That’s what a gang bang’s all about.”, he explained then added, “I been wantin’ to do this to you for years, Now, we’re gonna’ screw ‘til you turn inside out!”

Ooooh, I wish I'd known that years ago.  I think I’m gonna’ like this.”

 

Just like his brother, Danny aggressively coaxed the orgasm waiting inside her.   Again, Wendy raised her legs but, this time rested them on top of the front seats.   Calling to Phil and Tommy she asked, “Help me out, guys and hold my legs up.   They’re gettin’ tired.”.   They gladly complied at the chance to hold her shapely lower legs then watched them bounce as Danny banged away at her.

 

In no time at all, Wendy was moaning, “ohhhhhh…ohhhhhh.”, then begged sweetly, “Please, don’t stop.   I’m…I’m   almost there.”. After a long deep breath, she repeated, “Oh, yeah, oh yeah…”.  Phil and Tommy felt her leg muscles   tense and watched as her toes curl tightly.   The sight of his quiet, unassuming aunt in full orgasm overwhelmed Danny and he quickly joined her.   Steering to the curb with one hand still holding Wendy’s trembling leg, Phil put the van in park and said to Danny, “Nice work, man.”.

“Yeah…that was awesome.”, Tommy added.

Wow, guys.   Th-that fe-felt re-realllly good.”, Wendy said quivering.

“Let’s all have a beer”, Phil suggested, “before we do ‘er again.”

 

While they sipped beer, the guys switched places so that Phil was back with Wendy and Danny returned to the driver’s seat.   “My goodness,”, Wendy said still giddy from her orgasm, “So…who gets me next?”.

“It’s my turn again.”, Phil told her then asked, “Wanna’ try a new position.”

“Well, I do kinda’ like it from behind.”, she admitted, “If I faced out the window   I could still and see the pretty light displays as we’re driving.”

“If that’s what you want then that’s what we’ll do.   You ready to get started?”

“Yeah!, she replied eagerly, “Let’s start now so Danny and Tommy both get a another turn with me.   I’m hoping you guys can ring my bell another time or two!”

 

Wendy finished her beer then folded the back of the seat down flat and positioned herself on all fours.   She wiggled her bottom anxiously as Phil donned another condom and crawled in behind her.   “Oooooh,”, she cooed as he penetrated her, “it’s still tingly in there.”.   As the van began moving Wendy placed her right foot on the floor between the front and back seats for balance.   While they toured the downtown store displays, her breathing so close to the van’s side windows fogged them so used her blouse to wipe them clear.  

 

The back seat action was far more interesting to Tommy.   Looking back, he saw Wendy’s leg, stretched to the floor with thigh and calf muscles flexing nicely.   He also noted how her breasts bounced in rhythm to the vigorous pumping she was getting from behind.   Turning her head to watch Phil, Wendy displayed a tense look on her face with brow wrinkled and lips drawn tightly together.  

“Looks like she’s ‘bout ready to get off again.”, Tommy observed then turned to his brother and suggested, “When Phil’s done, how ‘bout you and me be a tag team like on those wrestling shows.   One of us can do her for a bit then tag the other guy to get right in after him.   She’ll go crazy getting’ fucked like that!”.

“Thought you guys, huh, huh, were gonna, huh, huh, take it easy on me.”, Wendy said between pants then began her wind up for another orgasm.   “Ohhh ,ohhhhh…”, she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nigel56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments