Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I REALLY Wanted to Happen

"Fantasies often complete those things undone in life that you might never try, but wish you had"

4
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Perhaps you, too, have relatives that, occasionally ‘fire your imagination’ with erotic ideas and thoughts. I had a niece who, once during a visit to my apartment, had left the bathroom door open (to this day, I don’t know if it was on purpose or not) as she was getting ready for her bath. She was seventeen and in her senior year, headed to college soon, but she had led such a sheltered life, that she had a very naïve way about her. I vividly remember her shy smile and demure expression her eyes downcast as she slowly (and I thought, provocatively) pulled her skirt down. She turned furtively toward me and gave a nervous giggle as she averted her eyes once more, hooked both thumbs into the waistband of her panties and started to draw them down…

I quickly pulled the door closed, lest there be any ramifications… but my heart was hammering within my chest, and I had to admit to myself that I would have loved to have stared some more. This short scene was a source for many a fantasy, and maybe it would have played out something more like this…

She looked at him, smiling as she drew her tee shirt off over her head, her ponytails got tangled in the neckhole, and it took a few moments for her to free them.

In those few moments, he feasted his eyes on her small, teacup-size titties and her pink, erect nipples like pencil erasers. He longed to reach out and run his fingers across them, stand behind her, and strum his fingers across each nipple like a guitar player, four fingers brushing past, then the thumb and forefinger lingering, pressing together, lightly pinching the nipple harder, and then brushing them again and again.

She finally freed her ponytails and, still smiling that coy, shy smile of hers, dropped her hands to the elastic of her short skirt. She blushed and, giggled nervously as she slowly bent over and shed her skirt; it dropped to the floor by it’s own accord once it was past her thighs and she daintily stepped out of it. Her panties were a soft cream color, with pastel pink and yellow flowers on them, and her pubic mound was clearly visible behind the fabric gusset. Her face was flushed, but she held her smile, like she was enjoying herself. The water was running in the tub and it had almost filled as he moved toward the tub to turn it off. 

“I think that’s probably enough water, honey… we don’t want it to overflow.”

His words came thick from his mouth and he swallowed hard, and as he brushed past her, he could feel the taught young skin of her torso. He took her arm gently and moved her slightly to the side, patting her shoulder and taking the opportunity to run his hands down her flank briefly.

“Would you check to see it’s not too hot, Uncle?” she said in a sort of high pitched munchkin voice.

She backed up to let him kneel down by the tub. He swirled his hands in the warm water and pronounced it “Perfect!” but as he turned to get up off the floor, she stepped closer, placed a hand on his shoulder, turned sideways to him, and then, with both hands, drew her panties slowly all the way down to her ankles. Her little behind almost touched his nose as she bent all the way over and stepped out of her panties in full view, but did not back up. She stayed bent over for a moment as she neatly folded them and placed them on the stool.

‘The little tease!’ he thought to himself, ‘She’s doing this deliberately!’

She put her hand on his shoulder again, and this time, as she turned towards him asked

“Help me in, Uncle?”

It was the way she said it… pleading, not whining, a simple request, but she asked it in a very seductive way. He steadied her arm, and reached to put his hand at the small of her back as she stepped over the edge and into the tub.

As she raised her leg to step over, she overstepped and her foot slid to the other side of the tub, which caused her to spread her legs wide and made her pink little labia even more visible. He gaped at her… she was clean-shaven and smooth! She also pushed back against his hand, and he was sure that she deliberately moved so that her little butt slid right into his hand.

Since he was almost eye-level with her waist, he couldn’t help but stare at her smooth pubic mound. She was blonde, and probably didn’t have much visible hair anyway, but this just accentuated her pubic area.

She stooped down and then sank gingerly into the sudsy water, her knees spread wide. He stared at her small hairless pussy until it disappeared among the froth.

“Would you soap my back, Uncle?” she said quietly, “Please?”

He was barely able to stammer out a mumbling “S-Sure, honey.”

He was so horny at that moment! It was only by a sheer act of determination and will that he didn’t just stand up, rip his pants off, pick her up out of the slippery, soapy water and slam her down on his hard prick like some kind of obscene human cork, holding her suspended by only the hands on her waist.

Her back was beautiful, her skin smooth and taut as she bent slightly over, the little bumps of her spine clearly visible.

“Get all the way down as well, Uncle,” she whispered, “Not just the upper part.”

He nodded dumbly and swallowed hard again as his hand followed her spine until it disappeared into the cute little divide of her bum. He did this several times more, actually spending more time on the lower portion below the water than above in the open air, so to speak.

He knew he had to get out of there… and soon… and so he quickly got up, trying to smooth the front of his pajama bottoms (without much success) and sort of bolted from the room, shutting the door on that flower of innocence and the object of his desire. He leaned back against the wall and huffed to regain his breath (he apparently had been holding it the whole time) and reached down absently to his stiff member. Whew! He was as hard as a log! He hadn’t been near this excited in years and years.

He walked into the den on unsteady legs and plopped down in his recliner, pulling the lever to lift the footrest. He realized with a start that he was still idly stroking his cock, and was reveling in the touch. He closed his eyes and began to replay the scene that had just happened. He found that the vision of her bending over, stripping her panties down her legs caused an involuntary jump of his penis every time he brought it into mental focus. And the feel of her smooth back, and the sight of her hairless pussy, and her stiff nipples…!

His hand had found it’s way into his open fly, and was furiously working within, stroking his cock.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

He could feel the precum making the head slick, and, eyes closed, was reliving the delicious feel of her little body as his strokes gained momentum…

“Whatcha doin’, Uncle?” came a small voice from the other side of his closed eyelids.

Omigod, he thought, OMIGOD!

He yanked his hand out of his fly quickly and tried to cover himself and close the fly of his pj’s. He cleared his throat and stammered.

“Oh! Uh, just giving myself, uh, a massage, yes, that’s it, a, a… massage.”

He chuckled nervously.

“It helps me relax.”

She smiled skeptically as their eyes met.

“I’ve seen Billy Juno do the same ‘massage’,” she paused, “and it sure doesn’t relax him!”

Billy Juno lived down the block and was her same age in high school. 

“But his is real little,” her eyes dropped to his crotch as she said in a low whisper, “nothing like yours, Uncle.”

Her eyes remained on his middle for a while longer, than looked up at him.

“Was that,” she pointed to his still obvious hard on, “was that because you saw me naked?” she asked in a slightly trembling voice, “Because you looked at me?!”

He sighed deeply, ‘honesty time, old man’ he thought to himself and met her eyes directly as he removed his hands from trying to hide himself and his hard-on poked against the half-open fly of his pajama bottoms.

“Yes, honey,” he breathed, “because I saw you naked.”

“Wanna see me again?” she asked in a perky voice, “Naked?”

She was wearing his silk Japanese robe and he saw her lick her lips.

“I want to see it get more stiff, and I really like the way it makes me feel. You know, sort of, I dunno, wicked maybe.”

And she actually gave him a ‘wicked’ grin. She reached down to her waist and started to undo the single-knotted obi sash and looked at him. He could have stopped it right there, but didn’t, and when she saw his slight nod, pulled the knot loose. The sash fell to the floor and the robe relaxed to either side, but was still held together in the middle.

She placed her hands on her curvy young woman hips and held his eyes with hers. The robe was much too large for her and hung down to the floor, the half sleeves covered her arms to her elbows. She shifted slightly and let the robe open ever so tiny of a crack. There was a delicious hint of bare skin within, but he couldn’t see anything definite.

“Oh, yes, honey, oh YES! Please let me see you naked.”

His hand went back to playing with himself, only this time he opened the fly and took his cock out into full view and stroked it slowly. This open overt sexual act had his heart pounding. Her eyes shifted to watch his stiff erection whilst his eyes tried to mentally open the robe so that they could caress her lovely form.

She reached up to the lapels of the robe and grabbed them with the slim, alabaster fingers of both hands as she smiled that smile again that meant she was discovering the power she had over men and she definitely liked it. As she slowly opened one side of the robe, her body was revealed to him once more.

He groaned as she parted the robe, allowing him to soak up the beauty of her slim figure, the exquisitely rounded small breasts, the slight bulge of her tummy and the absolute deliciousness of her smooth, pear-shaped pubic mound. He longed to bite into that fruit, and feel the juiciness run down his chin. He noticed that she was breathing harder, and the rise and fall of her chest was even more sensual as her two hands pulled the robe further open to his view.

“Oh my…” he trailed off, slack-jawed, and just drank in her loveliness and innocence and sexuality.

His hand had increased the tempo of his strokes on his shaft, and as she cocked her head to one side and smiled, she slipped the robe completely from her shoulders and let it drop. She was a pale vision of an angel, standing on a pedestal of blue silk, telling him silently to love her, to enjoy her, for his pleasure, and no one elses. She stood naked and bent one knee, slightly opening her legs.

“Are you gonna yell like Billy Juno, Uncle Addie? That’s what he does when he says he ‘comes”. What is that like Uncle, Hmmm?”

She leaned towards him, and the sight of her naked little body drove him over the edge. He clenched his buttocks together, and squeezed his member hard as he slowed his frantic strokes to make this moment last. She stepped quickly forward to stand at his side and reached out a trembling hand to touch his nipple, then rolled it around in her fingers, as she lightly pinched it.

“Billy likes me to do this to him, do you like it Uncle?”

She kept her eyes on his cock. She reached over with her other hand and played her fingers around on his slick, wet cockhead.

“He likes me to do this to him too.” She said in a sultry, almost seductive way.

“Do you want me to keep doing it to you, Uncle?”

“Ohhh,” was all he could get out, and in a gravelly voice from a dry throat croaked, “Yesss, Honey. Ohhhh Yessss!”

He let go of his member and let her take over. She jacked him expertly. He was laid out before her and she had complete control of him. He felt it then, that itching, tickling, tingling at the base of his cock which always heralded an orgasm. He arched his back, suspended on his shoulders and his heels, the recliner footrest still up, but never took his eyes of his niece and her hand busily jerking his cock.

“Ahhh, OHHhhh, Jeeez.”

His first shot went high into the air and landed on his stomach, and it was followed by several more, each less in intensity, but still stronger than he had experienced in a long while, until the last one was like an erupting volcano, belching the last of his milky-white lava over the edge. He watched, fascinated, as his sperm flowed down the sides of his shaft and across her fingers still wrapped around his penis.

She squeezed and milked it slowly as ooze after ooze flowed out of his little hole.

She shrieked with joy, clapped her hands and said, “Billy Juno’s has NEVER done that much!!”

He laughed in between gulps of air.

She said, “Can I see it do that again?! Please?”

“Give me a minute, Honey…” he gasped, “Give me a minute…” but he was amazed to feel an almost immediate rise of his member.

This weekend might completely wear him out!

Published 
Written by PapaWant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors