Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Daddy Isn't Home 3

"The family encounters continue as Courtney and her dad find themselves home alone... or are they?"

13
1 Comment 1
6.2k Views 6.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I unlock the front door and throw my backpack on the foyer floor. “Hello? I’m home!” I yell.

“How was school sweety?” My mom yells from the kitchen.

“It was good,” I say as I walk in and sit down at the table. “Great actually...” I’m barely listening to myself talk as my mind wonders off.

“Really? Why was it so great? Usually you hate school!” My mom sounds very surprised. In fact, I’m also surprised at how much fun school was today.

Blocking out my mother, I think back to second period, math, where I received a text from Cassie. “Hey sis, meet me in the science wing bathroom in 10. Need to talk about yesterday.” My mind quickly starts racing. Does she know about me and dad? Oh god she must have heard us. Does she hate me? But then basic logic kicks in as I realize this was no surprise, since yesterday we hadn’t had time to talk about our dad walking in on us because at first she was hysterical, and then mom came home and we had family time. There was no way she knew about our dad and I. Which was good because I didn’t want anything getting in between me and that delicious 8 inch cock of his. I can feel myself starting to get wet just at the thought of it pushing in and out of me. I squeeze my legs together and try to focus on the lesson for another ten minutes.

I ask to go use the bathroom and hurry to the science wing. Before I can even look at myself in the bathroom mirror I feel a hand grab my shoulder and pull me into a stall.

“Jeez Cassie, what’s the rush?” I ask, slightly annoyed.

“Uhm, hello! Our mother could know about us fooling around together! Why are you not freaked out?!” She says so quickly I can barely understand.

“Don’t worry about it!” I assure her, “I took care of it. Dad’s not going to tell her!”

“How do you know that? He looked really weird at family night last night...” She sighs, “I’m just really nervous. I don’t think we should do this anymore.”

This was not happening. No way was I going to be “dumped” by my own twin sister. So, in a split second I decide that, I won’t be.

“Really, Cassie?” I say, putting my mouth really close to hers so she can feel my breath. “You think you can go without this?” I snake my tongue out and run it across her bottom lip. I hear her inhale quickly, and that’s when I know I’ve got her. I push her up against the stall wall, put my hand on her crotch, and start to rub her through her jeans. She squirms, and puts her mouth on mine. I bite her bottom lip, hard, and hear her let out a whimper. She grabs my boobs through my shirt, and I throw her down on the toilet. I get down on my knees and unzip her pants. “Do you still think we should stop, big sister? Do you want me to stop?” I ask with a smirk, all the while taking off her jeans.

“No, don’t stop. We don’t have to stop. Just do it. Lick me!” She practically screams.

“You do realize we’re in the school bathroom?” I ask, “Quiet it down!”

She bites her bottom lip to keep quiet as I push her panties off to the side to reveal her cleanly shaven pussy. I haven’t done this in so long, so I dive right in. I lick all the way from her hole to her clit as she pulls my hair. Then I swirl my tongue around and around her clit while she begs,

“Oh yesssss baby sister. Lick that pussy. Suck your big sister’s clit! Mmmm yesss.”

I suck her clit and insert my index finger into her hole. She’s squirming all over the place and breathing really heavy. I put another finger in and immediately feel her pussy clamp down on my fingers as her chest arches forward and she puts her hand over her mouth to hide her moans.

When she finally relaxes after her orgasm she looks at me and says, “Well, I guess it’s your turn huh?”

I say, “We don’t have time! We’ve already been in here for 15 minutes. That’s way past the amount of time it takes to use the bathroom.”

She has this look in her eye, kind of evil actually, as she stands up and puts her pants back on. Then, before I can react, her hands are lifting me out of my shirt. Once she gets my shirt off, she takes my bra off in one smooth motion. “Cassie!” I yell, “We’re going to be in so much trouble! Would you just st…” She pinches my left nipple and I can’t finish my sentence. She knows that shit drives me wild. I squeeze my eyes shut and then I feel her mouth replace her fingers. She’s sucking away at my nipple and we hear people enter the bathroom.

“…and I knew he was cheating on me because his sheets smelt like cheap ass perfume, and you know I don’t wear that crap,” says Leah Miller, the most annoying bitch on the planet, to her friend.

I immediately jump onto the toilet and crouch down, while Cassie remains on the floor. She leans over and whispers in my ear,

“Let’s see how quiet you can be, sissy.” She kisses me and then starts her assault on my nipple again, and then, bites down on it. I’m about to let out a moan of complete pleasure but she puts her hand over my mouth. “Shhhh,” she says.

The girls exit and I get off the toilet, and just about smack her.

“We could have been so dead!” I hiss at her as I put on my bra and shirt. “Plus, now I’m all worked up and I can’t even finish.” I open the stall door and march out.

Now, back in my kitchen with my mom, I realize she’s on the phone. “Yeah, Cassie, That’s fine. Go have fun with your friends. I’m heading back to the office in a little bit, but Courtney is here and dad will be home soon.” She listens for a second. “Okay, honey, I’ll see you later tonight. Love you. Bye.” She turns to me and says, “Your sister is going out to eat with the volleyball team. I’m going into work for a little while, but I’ll be home for dinner.” She picks up her purse and leaves.

“Well, well, well,” I say to myself, “Looks like I’m all alone here, with nobody to hear my moans… should they happen to come around…”

Just as I say this I hear the garage door open and my father walks in. “Hey Courtney. Where’s mom and Cass?” he asks.

“They’re not home. Cassie is with friends and mom went back to the office.” I glance at the clock. “Which means we have the house to ourselves for approximately 2 and a half hours. Can you think of anything to do with that time, daddy?” I say with a smirk.

He sits down and takes off his shoes. “Listen, sweetheart, what we did yesterday was wrong. If your mother ever found out… it would just be ugly. I hope you don’t think it was more than a one-time thing.”

“You don’t want to do it again, dad?” I pout a little.

“Honey, I think you’re gorgeous and cute and sexy as hell, but it’s just not right!” he exclaims.

I’m not buying this act. And even if I was, I wouldn’t just lie down and take it, figuratively speaking. Why were all my family members trying to dump me today? I decide to make him angry. This way, he’ll have to get closer to me, and/or touch me, to teach me a lesson. “What the fuck? Yesterday you were all ‘bounce on daddy’s cock’ and now you’re just going to fucking say it’s wrong?” I see his cock twitch from inside of his pants when I say the words ‘daddy’s cock’, and his rage is building quickly from hearing me cuss like a sailor.

“Watch your fucking mouth young lady.

zyzy03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
zyzy03

I’m your father. You do not speak to me that way.” I try, unsuccessfully, to hide a smile. He stands up and comes over to me. “Are you TRYING to make me angry?” He’s right up in my face now.

“No, sir,” I whisper sarcastically.

“That is IT!” He yells as he picks me up, with his hands on my butt and my legs wrapped around him. He walks to the kitchen wall and slams me against it. I whimper and he says “What, my little girl can dish it out but she can’t take it?” He pushes his body against mine and I can feel the bulge of his cock against my jeans covered clit.

“I’m sorry, daddy. Will you forgive me?” I ask, clearly not sorry at all.

“Oh no, don’t play innocent with me you little slut. You asked for this.” I can see now that his anger from my cussing is gone, and has been replaced with complete lust. He grinds his pelvis into mine, and I close the distance between our mouths. I bite his lip and he growls into my mouth. He lets my legs down, put still has me pinned in between the wall and him. I tug at his shirt, and he helps me get it off. Then off comes my shirt and bra, for the second time today. He squeezes my boobs and tweaks my nipples, all while exploring my mouth with his hot tongue.

His hand travels south and unzips my jeans. He slides his hand across my naked pussy and puts a finger in. “Well, someone is abnormally wet today. Something you need to tell me?” he asks while thrusting his finger in and out of my wet hole.

“Today… at school…” I pant, trying to catch my breath, “I licked Cassie’s pussy in the bathroom.” I feel his cock growing against my leg. “And she came all over my fingers, daddy,” I finish.

He grabs my right hand and licks my index and middle fingers. “Mmmm, your sister tastes good.” I get jealous when he says this, so I take off my pants and drop down to my knees. I want to make him forget that Cassie even exists. I unzip his pants and watch his beautiful cock spring free. I lick my lips and run my hand across the length.

“I don’t think Cassie would do this, daddy. I think I’m your favorite daughter.” I lick all up and down his shaft, listening to his breath deepen. I suck just the head into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. He thrusts his hips forward and pulls my hair while he continues to fuck my mouth.

Once he’s had his fill he picks me up like a baby, and carries me up the stairs. He throws me onto his and mom’s king size bed, and he follows.

“You’re a good little cock sucker, aren’t you, Courtney?” He says, his eyes never leaving mine. “Daddy wants to make you feel good too.” He spreads my legs apart and starts to kiss my inner thighs.

“Dad stop teasing meeee. Just lick me already!” I beg.

“Tell me. Tell daddy what you want him to do,” he states.

“Lick my pussy, daddy. Suck your little girl’s clit; fuck me with your tongue. Make me cum, daddy.” He dives in, and licks me from my ass hole to my clit. He sucks my clit and I can’t help but moan out, “Ohhhh daddy. Yessss suck your baby girl’s clit. It feels soooo goooood.” He puts two fingers inside my pussy and thrusts them in and out, fast. “Just like that. Mmmmm finger fuck me, daddy. Ohhhh I love it. Uhhhh…” And just as I’m about to cum he reaches up and pinches both my nipples. “Fffffuuuuuckk!” I scream as I explode into the most mind blowing orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

I’m not done yet, though. I get up, push my dad down onto his back, and straddle him cowgirl style. I grab his cock and position it at my opening. “Should I put it in, daddy?” I tease.

“Yes, Courtney. Fuck me now,” he says sternly, and tries to thrust his hips forward, but I’m not ready for him yet.

“Am I your favorite daughter, daddy?” I ask sweetly.

“You know I can’t answer that. I love you and Cassie, and your brother, although he’s never around, all the same. Now stop teasing me before I ground you!” He is getting very frustrated now.

“Well then,” I say, and get off of him, dropping his cock, “I guess since I’m not your favorite, you don’t need me to do this for you…” I get off the bed and start heading towards the door.

My dad jumps off the bed, grabs my hips, and throws me back down to the bed, on my back.

“You little cock tease,” I can see the lust welling up behind his eyes as he puts his cock at my entrance again, “Of course you’re my favorite.”

He thrusts his dick into me and I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel so full. I can feel every vein on my own father’s 8 inch cock in my pussy.

“Mmmmmm tell me why daddy.” I want to hear him say it.

He continues to thrust in and out of my, tight, wet, 18 year old pussy. “Because I love the way you suck daddy’s cock, and bounce on daddy’s cock, and make daddy cum harder than anyone else.” He grunts and I can see sweat beading on his forehead.

“Yes yes yessss,” I moan, “you feel so good inside of me, daddy. Fuck your little girl. Fuck me hard. Mmmmm.” Just as I finish this sentence I feel him freeze inside of me, and hear from the kitchen,

“Mark!” My mother yells, “Courtney! What do you guys want for dinner?” Now we hear her coming up the steps.

My dad grabs me by the hips and lifts me up, his cock never leaving my pussy, and takes me into his bathroom. He sits me on the counter, and runs to the shower to turn it on. He motions for me to get in, so I do, and he follows. Right after we step in and close the curtain, my mom walks into the bathroom. I’ve never been so happy for these hideous, dark plum colored shower curtains. “Honey, why are you showering so early?” she asks.

“Oh, I just felt a little sweaty,” he says, staring at my body. “because it was so, so fucking hot today.” He bites his bottom lip and starts squeezing my boobs. I just about let out a moan, but he puts his finger to my lips to say “shhhh.”

“Oh, I see. Well what do you want for dinner? What sounds good?” My mother just will not leave. Doesn’t she know her husband needs to cum? I put my hands on the shower wall, stick my ass out, and grab for his cock. I stick it in my pussy and I hear him exhale loudly.

“Mmmm..” He moans, loud enough for mom to hear.

“What’d you say?” she asks.

“Ohhh.. I jusssst.. I’m not very hungry right now... I’m verrrrrrry content… uhhhh…” His words are stretched out and elongated as he pounds my pussy from behind, with his wife just a few feet away. I, also, am having a very hard time keeping quiet. It feels so good, and I know we’re both about to cum soon.

“Well, I’ll just ask Courtney, then. Is she in her room?” She is really bothering me now. JUST LEAVE WOMAN!

“No, I think…” He trails off as I cup his balls, and he tweaks my nipples. “I think she… went with Tiffany… to Dairy Queen…” He can’t even concentrate.

“Oh, alright. Well, I’ll think of something. Hurry up in there!” With that, she walks out and closes the door, finally.

“Thank god!” My dad exclaims as he turns me around, shoves me against the shower wall, and fucks me from the front. “Oh, fuck, Courtney. You’re so tight. Mmmm you’re so good to daddy, baby. Better than mom ever will be. Now make daddy cum.”

“Mmmm fuck me. Harder, daddy. Cum for me. Cum for your little girl.” I promote.

“Yes, baby. I’m going to cum. Uhhhhhh.” He pulls his cock out and explodes all over my pussy lips. I lick his cock clean, and we both get out of the shower. And just as I’m thinking how much I love this and how much I want to do this every day for the rest of my life, he says, “Now when can we get your sister involved with this?”

Published 
Written by virginwriter94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments