Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When Daddy Isn't Home

"Daddy's gone for the day.."

17
1 Comment 1
7.0k Views 7.0k
996 words 996 words
I am deeply immersed in an erotic dream about two twin sisters and their dad when I am oh so rudely awakened…

I hear my twin sister, Cassie, open my bedroom door and run giddily over to my bed. It’s Wednesday, which means that our dad will be out of the house all day, unlike every other day when he works from home. It also happens to be our 18 th birthday, so he let us stay home from school today. Clearly Cassie is excited to have the house all to ourselves because when I peak an eye open and look at the clock, I see that it says 6:15. I do a mental sigh and squeeze my eyes shut.

“Courtney, wake up! Dad just left!” Cassie jumps onto my bed and straddles me. “Happy birthday sissy. Nobody’s home… just us…” I know what she wants, but quite frankly, I’m too tired. I try to push her off of me so I can go back to sleep, but she is not having any of that.

“It’s 6 in the morning. I’m tired. We have all day! Let me sleep in.” I mumble with a yawn.

“That is exactly why,” Cassie says while taking my blankets off of me, “We should get started early.” Now that she has all my blankets off me and I’m freezing, I open my eyes. The girl I see on top of me has the same green eyes as me, the same heart shaped face, the same nose, the same thick wavy hair, although hers is our natural blonde color, I dyed mine brunette. And so, despite my crankiness from being awake at this hour, I smile. “That’s more like it! I love to see those pearly whites so early in the morning. Now are you ready for your birthday present?” Still on top of me, she takes off her night gown to reveal her perky 36D tits, which even though they’re just like mine, I love to see.

“Oh, I like where this is going…” I say, starting to get worked up. Me and Cassie have been fooling around for years, in secret of course. I can’t imagine what would happen if our dad found out. We’d probably be out on the streets before I could say ‘daddy why don’t you join us?’

“Me too, little sis.” Cassie is always calling me the little sister, even though she’s only 3 minutes older than me. “Now let’s see what you have on under here…” She’s in between my legs, sliding my shorts off. “Ahh, lacy panties? Mmm Cassie likes.” She licks her lips and slides my panties off. She runs her index finger over my already wet slit. “Well somebody must have been having a good dream. You must tell me about it later. But for now…” At that she runs her tongue in between my lips, and laps up some of my sweet nectar.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

“You taste so good, baby.” She says, before diving in to start her attack on my clit.

“Mmmmm, yessss. Lick my clit you dirty slut.” I moan while grabbing the sheets so hard my knuckles turn white. Her mouth is everywhere, licking my clit, sucking my lips, diving in and out of my tight, virgin hole. “Yessss, big sister. Fuck my hole with your tongue. Mmmmm.” I am in complete bliss. She starts sucking my clit while fingering me with two fingers, rubbing my G spot every time she thrusts them in. I am moaning uncontrollably, writhing under her mouth attack, I feel it in my belly, and as I find my release I yell “I’m cumming! Don’t stop baby, don’t stop. Yes, yes, yessssss!” I explode, my toes curl under, I bite my lip, and I ride out the waves of my delicious orgasm brought on by my very own sister.

When I open my eyes, Cassie is still on top of me, with a huge smile on her face. “Happy birthday baby sis.” She says. Before I can say it back, however, her mouth is on mine. I can taste myself on her tongue. Despite my mind blowing orgasm moments before, I am ready to go and extremely turned on by this. I grab her bottom lip between my teeth and she moans, she loves biting. I flip her over so that I’m on top. While my tongue explores her mouth, my hand travels to her left boob, and I pinch her nipple. I hear her take a huge intake of breath. My other hand travels south. Down her stomach, across her cleanly shaven mound, and to her opening. I am pleased to feel that she, like me, is soaking wet down there.

I insert one, then two fingers, and rub her clit with my thumb. She moans into my mouth and chomps down on my bottom lip. I break the kiss, and start sucking her neck. She pushes my head down, however, so I don’t give her a hickey she’ll have to explain to our dad. I start sucking her nipples and she’s thrusting her pelvis to meet my hand.

“Ohhhh baby sis,” She moans out, “yesss suck my nipples. Ohhhh ahhhhh fuck yessss!”

I can tell she’s about to cum. I know her body well. She grabs onto my shoulders, I can feel her nails digging into my skin, and just as she yells “I’m cumming!” I hear another voice. A man voice. Coming from my bedroom door. But this one says,

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?” It’s my dad. I try to find the blankets to cover us up, but they’re on the floor. I realize it’s too late for Cassie, you can’t reverse an orgasm, and her eyes snap open and lock with my father’s, and they maintain that eye contact while she finishes.

Published 
Written by virginwriter94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments