Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

With the Family

15
0 Comments 0
12.4k Views 12.4k
865 words 865 words
Hi my name is Annie. I'm not your typical kind of girl by a long shot. But being different is good right? I'm 23 years old and I love to fuck. I will fuck just about anyone. I really love to go at it with family tho. Here's a little about me I am 5'5 120 pounds 36DD breasts, I have blonde hair and blue eyes. The story you are about it read is about my Daddy, my 2 Uncles and me. I hope you enjoy it, I know I sure did!

......................................................................

My Dad’s massive 10 inch cock rammed deep inside my pussy, as I lay flat on the bed, my legs tightly wrapped around his waist.

"Oh Daddy, it feels so good when I feel your cock rubbing against my womb!" I moaned.

"Me too, baby, me too! It feels amazing when the tip of my cock meets my sweet little girl’s pussy!" he exclaimed.

I hugged him tighter against me, making my massive tits mash against his rock hard chest. "Ram that cock deep inside me again and again, make your little girl feel like the only woman in your life! Cum inside your baby’s pussy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me so hard that your sweet little girl’s cunt gets battered and ravaged!"

"I will, baby, I will!" he promised.

And with that he mercilessly pulled out then rammed his cock inside me, so hard and so fast that I couldn’t breathe! I could barely catch my breath as my Daddy pounded inside me. Again and again, he made sure that with each thrust, I felt his cock head rubbing against the entrance to my womb. Dad showed no mercy, as he stormed inside me with all his might, and I clung to him for dear life.

The bed was creaking so noisily that the springs sounded like it wouldn't take the battering my Dad was dishing out to me! Well, that was nothing new; we had already damaged two beds so far this year and we hadn’t even reached the middle of the year yet!

My pussy juices were leaking out of me in generous streams; trickling down my sweet, pink, little ass hole and pooling on the bed sheet, as Dad pounded inside me. His balls were slapping against my ass cheeks, as he tore in to his little girl’s pussy. As he would plunge deep inside me each time, a delicious squelching noise was made, and as he pulled out, another delicious, wet noise that is only comparable to a massive cock being pulled out of a nice tight little twat, was made!

In addition to being 10 inches long, Dad was also 3 inches wide.

sofiiaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofiiaG

Only I knew what it was like to enjoy this massive cock of his, every single morning. I was a lucky, lucky girl, and I thank all my lucky stars for having such a well-endowed, sexy father who didn’t hesitate to fuck his daughter’s brains out any time she asked!

Dad had installed a mirror on the ceiling above his bed, so that we could watch this incestuous mingling of father and daughter sex! Is he sweet or what? I so love my Daddy, dearly!

Finally, I couldn’t take it any more; I could feel my orgasm starting at the toes of my feet — it’s only a matter of seconds before I cum.

"I’m gonna cum, Daddy, I’m gonna cum!" I wailed.

"Shhh!’ Dad whispered in my ear. "Not so loud, Annie baby!"

"I’m sorry, Daddy!" I managed an apology even as Dad shoved his massive cock inside me, so hard that I felt the breath being crushed out of me. And that did it for me; I was cumming, so hard that I had to bite my lips to stop myself from screaming. Dad still kept plunging inside me, again and again, faster and faster, harder and harder he ravaged my tiny pussy. I felt the bed springs finally give away with a groan; oh well, that would be the third time this year, but I didn’t care as Dad was finally emptying his balls inside me — a copious amount of cum was washing over my womb. As I experienced my father’s exquisite thick, warm cum being emptied inside me, I came a second time, then a third, and then finally, a fourth. Is he the world’s greatest Dad for making his daughter cum so much, or what?

As we lay still, basking in the after glow, I felt Dad going soft inside me. I so loved this feeling early in the morning! This is the way dad preferred me to wake him up before he left for office every morning — with a fervent fucking; and I was happy to oblige.

"Honey, I wanted to let you know your Uncle's are coming over later."

I smiled, " Mmmm..., I look forward to it, Daddy."

Dad gave me one last deep kiss and a tight squeeze to the tits before rolling off of me and heading for the shower before going off to office. My pussy suddenly felt lonely at the stark empty feeling.

Published 
Written by PandoraBox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors