Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Maid's Bet

"Things can get out of hand when you make bets with the neighbor's son!"

114
46 Comments 46
33.1k Views 33.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story

I was at my gym working out on a Thursday morning when I ran into Mike. Mike grew up in the house directly behind mine. He was twenty years old and had just finished his sophomore year of college. He has a full ride scholarship as a linebacker at a Division II school. He is six-feet, five-inches, two hundred forty-five pounds, and all muscle. He kept his head completely shaven claiming it made him “high speed - low drag”.

I couldn’t help but watch him. His workout was brutal. Well, he also looked good, too. He was even better looking than his father. 

My mind began to wander. My husband, whom I love dearly, had been out of town for a week and wouldn’t be home for a week more. Too be honest, I was horny. About three years ago Mike's dad, Carl, and I had a one night fling after a neighborhood bash. Both of our spouses were out of town. We had flirted heavily for a couple of years and at the party one thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was waking up naked in Carl’s bed.

He had the most amazing hard-on and I had a choice. I could either sneak out embarrassed or own what had happened. Well, it was an incredible cock, so I owned it and started sucking it. Carl woke up, flipped me onto my back, and plunged as he drove it right in. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. It was Mike letting his dad know he was heading to school for Saturday practice. From the sound of his voice he had no clue that I was there. Carl and I spent the next two hours fucking since now we were sure we had the house to ourselves. We never hooked up again. It had been incredible but we were too good of friends with each other’s spouses.

As I watched Mike I wondered if his cock was as beautiful as his dad's, or better! Mike was more nicely built, taller and heavier, too. Even though I was looking at him I was too engrossed in my lewd thoughts to realize he was looking at me and smiling. Finally I blushed and waved.

My knees got weak when he stopped doing his planks and walked towards me. As he neared he made no effort to hide the fact he was looking me up and down. My workout outfit wasn’t exactly modest. A low cut sports bra, tight yoga shorts, and tennies. All he had on was shorts and a bit too small tank top which was drenched in sweat. 

Grinning at me he said, “Hi, Mrs P. You are looking good!” Still looking me up and down. Mostly down, as I am only five-feet, four-inches.

I do work to keep my figure fit at 36DD-28-34 and one hundred thirty-four pounds. Apparently he thought so as well. I was a bit intimidated by his grinning inspection and looked down. The tent in his shorts told me not only was he more endowed than his father but he liked what he saw. I had to get control of things or this could get embarrassing.

“How is college going? I hear from your folks you're going to start next year?”

We talked about that for a bit, then went on to his classes. The whole time he still had the grin on his face. It was not a goofy grin. It was more of the grin of a predator assessing his prey. That not only made me a bit uncomfortable but I also realized I liked it. 

He began to comment on how good I looked, I countered with asking about all the co-eds that must be chasing him. “None of them excite me. I don’t like girls, I like women!” Danger sirens went off in my head. My mind was telling me to change the subject as my libido was revving up.

“Aren't your folks in Belize on vacation?”

“Yea they are... They get back Sunday, and that is kind of a problem, The house is a bit of a mess. Don’t tell them but I had a few friends over and we had a small party. Nothing outlandish but the basement party room is a bit of a disaster. Can I ask a favor and have you help me clean it please?”

Mike has always been intelligent and well spoken. Polite and respectful, not counting the look of a hungry wolf he was wearing right now, so as a result I could not say no. 

“Let me finish my workout, get cleaned up, and I will meet you at your house. After, I will take you to dinner.”

“Thank you, but I will owe you big time, so how does this sound? Let me help you with your workout and after the cleanup I will buy us a pizza. The Cubs are playing the Cardinals tonight. I know what a fan you are, and me as well. Pizza, beer, and baseball.”

I was going to point out he was underage but let that go. My favorite pitcher on the Cubs was starting, and as much as I love the Cubs, I hate the Cardinals. “Deal.”

Before I realized it I was drenched in sweat and groaning. He was working me harder than any trainer I had ever had. A combination of flattery, flirting, cajoling, challenging and even daring me to push myself. He was pretty free with his hands helping me, which was not helping my moral compass to keep my growing lust repressed.

Finally, I just wanted to show him I could do better at something just to wipe that grin off his face. I challenged him to a planking contest; first one to drop was the loser. “I don’t know, Mrs P. That isn’t something we really work on.”

I had him, so I teased him about being chicken. “We can even make it a bet. If I win, you can come over and wash my car tomorrow.”

He cocked an eyebrow. “Okay, if I win you have to wear a maid's uniform and clean the basement while I watch. Or are you chicken?”

Caught by my own cleverness, as well as the fact I didn’t want to lose, I agreed.

Well, I lost and I lost big. I tried to get some dignity back and blurted out, “Okay, but you have to get the uniform.” Then I smiled at him.

We agreed to meet at his house in two hours. I kissed him on the cheek and headed to have a steam, then shower. I was incredibly sore and a steam always helps me. While in the steam room, I shut my eyes and relaxed. I drifted off. The happily married wife let down her guard and the next thing I knew I was rubbing myself, having a flashback to the night with Carl, except it wasn’t Carl. it was Mike. Feeling guilty I stopped.

At the appointed time I let myself in the back porch door and called for Mike. He told me to head into the den, saying my uniform was on the couch. When I entered and saw it I gasped. He had gone all out. 

The actual dress didn’t leave much to the imagination. Even before putting it on I knew almost the entire top half of my heavy but firm breasts would be exposed. I just hoped the dress would be long enough to cover my ass, but wasn’t going to bet on it. In addition there was a braless corset/garter cincher. Black silk seamed stockings, a G-string, and five inch stiletto heels.

The part of me that was Mike's mother's best friend was screaming that this was NOT a good idea. But the sex loving, lonely part just laughed. Biting my lower lip I started to dress. I did promise myself that all I would do was wear this for him.

Once dressed I was very aware that not only were the garter straps showing but so was the very bottom of my ass cheeks. I will say, I did look hot. I headed to the basement.

Mike was already down there organizing it. I was relieved to see nothing was broken or stained, just messy. When he turned and saw me my heart (and pussy) fluttered. The predatory smile came back on his face. Blushing, I started to clean. Mike went and sat down on the couch and watched me.

I admitted to myself I was having fun. I liked this young Ebony God watching me. I really began to work it, bending over, letting him see my firm tight ass. I do work hard at keeping it that way. I want my husband to be proud of me and I do like the attention. Crawling around on all fours picking things up, it was obvious by his lap tent he liked it too. I was so wet. 

It did take almost two hours to clean. I have to admit I was sore, both from the workout before and now the cleaning. When I finished I turned to look at Mike and was shocked! He had his cock out and was stroking it! It was HUGE!

ErikaLovs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ErikaLovs

As I stared, he spoke. “I know about you and my dad. I saw you two come home drunk. I could hear you from my room.” Slowly stroking that black, baseball bat cock. "When I said was going to practice I didn’t have practice. I hid and watched you two fuck all around the house. My dad knew it, too!”

His grin went from the hunter enjoying the chase to the hunter knowing his prey was his! "He told me to watch, that nothing fit on black cock better than firm, rich, white, married MILF! Ever since then I've been awaiting this day. Deep down, you have too, haven’t you?”

I found myself nodding yes. “Now, why don’t you crawl over here and suck my black cock like you were born to.”

Things blurred as I found myself on all fours crawling to him, going between his long, thick legs, my mouth homing in on that wonderful cock. Next thing I knew I was working it into my throat.

“Oh, fuck yes. This is why I like women and not girls! You know you're here to be used!”

That talk really turns me on. He was his father's son. I'm very talented with my mouth and managed to work most of it in. Then I started bobbing up and down on him, one hand stroking him while the other played with his balls. “Fuck, yes. Those college bimbos don’t know to pay attention to my balls. Oh, yes, go bitch, go!”

When he called me bitch an involuntary groan erupted. “You like that, don’t you bitch?” I moaned that I did.

I knew what he wanted next even if he didn’t. I let that massive cock pop out of my mouth. I ran my tongue down the bottom vein and when I arrived at his balls I opened up and took them in, massaging them with my tongue. 

In a deep basso growl he let out,  “Fuck, bitch, Dad said you were the most talented slut he ever had!” I was not only not upset, but aroused by that.

I was almost ready to explode and he had done nothing to me yet. His hands found my head and fingers wove into my hair. I kept stroking him as I sucked his balls.

A few minutes of this and he pulled me off his balls and put his cock back in my mouth, taking control. He began to fuck himself using my mouth to do it. Letting go, I kept fucking him with my mouth. His long arms pushed his hands down my back. One lifted my already short maid skirt as the other hooked the G-string. With his extraordinary strength, a quick jerk, and a yelp from me it was off. 

“You won't be needing this!” Then with the smooth grace of a trained athlete, simultaneously pulling me off his cock and pushing me over, we rolled backwards. My legs splayed out to either side of him. Still in one motion he lined his cock expertly up with my shaven pussy and entered. I almost blacked out from the intensity of the feeling. 

“You're too biggg!” I screamed.

Chuckling, he pinned both my hands over my head with one powerful arm and continued to enter me. I couldn't take it. I exploded, cumming harder than I ever had before!

“God damn it! Oooh, fuuuck!” He didn’t let up, pushing farther in. I couldn't even speak, I was groaning mindlessly, having spasms on him. His free hands pressed my breasts and kneaded them roughly.

“Damn, Mrs P, your pussy is so fucking tight. God damn, you feel good!” He started pumping slowly then picking up the pace. “God. You're better than Dad said!” 

“Fuck me, baby, fuck meee! You're better than your dad, oh god, fuck me!” Obliging me he started pumping harder and faster.

I came again. Not bothering to pull out he pulled my left leg up over his head putting me on my right side and kept pumping me. He switched holding my hands still pinned over my head and his left hand started groping my ass. Suddenly he inserted his thumb into my asshole. Using his thumb as a hook he guided me up onto all fours and kept fucking. I felt my maid's outfit being unzipped, my breasts coming free. Suddenly he spanked my ass. 

“You like that, bitch, don’t you. Fucked and spanked like a dog.”  

“Come on baby, do it harder!” SMACK. Mike was pumping fast. I felt him tensing and a moment later he exploded into my pussy, filling me!

He was still hard as he pulled out. I was panting.

“Stand up, Mrs P. Take that outfit off. Let me see the lingerie.”

Slowly I staggered to my feet. I wanted nothing more at the moment than to do what my young lover told me to do. I wiggled the outfit over my hips, letting it fall.

He patted the couch next to him for me to join him. “Time for first pitch.”

I was stunned. We had been fucking for an hour. 

“Double cheese and sausage?” I laughed and nodded at him.

He played with his phone. I assumed he was ordering it. About thirty minutes later the doorbell rang.

“Go get it, Mrs P,” handing me a five dollar bill,. “I paid on line. Here's his tip. Unless you're too chicken to answer and give him a thrill?”

I was still super horny. The orgasms had only made me more horny. I smiled with an 'am not' look and got up to go answer the door. My bronze tanned breasts were out, bare, and my sore pussy was exposed. 

I opened the door and there was another well-built black kid. Holding a pizza he sized me up as I did him. I held out the five. Instead of taking it he just walked by me and headed to the basement.

I chased after him. “Wait!” He just laughed. 

“Mike, you here?” I stopped in my tracks, confused.

I heard them greeting each other in the basement. Determined to find out what the hell was going on, I headed downstairs. Mike and the other kid were sitting on either end of the couch drinking beer and holding pizza.

“Mrs P, meet my teammate, Tyrone.” 

Tyrone grinned. “She's as hot as your Dad said. I assume you fucked her already?”

“She took it and wanted more. Fucking her was better than any bimbo at school. Mrs P, come on over. Let Tyrone see you. Hell sit on his lap!”

I didn't hesitate to obey him. His hands explored my body and I loved it. His finger fucked my ass for a bit, making me squirm all over his lap.

“I love rich, white, married bitches.”

“Well, baby, I am your bitch then,” and I kissed him hard.

I then slid between them. I realized I was starving, but not for pizza. I learned Tyrone was a Cardinal fan. My inner slut breaking free I got back on my knees.

“I don’t want anyone to feel left out. So here are the rules. When the Cubs are batting I suck Mike. Cardinals, Tyrone. Between innings, whoever I just sucked eats me. Whoever's team wins gets to fuck my ass. I assume you boys have the stamina for that?” Everyone was in agreement!  

I really worked Tyrone since he was one orgasm behind Mike. He shot down my throat in the sixth inning. Around and around we went. I was so turned on I came every time. I was exhausted but kept going. In the end, the Cardinals won. 

Tyrone put me on all fours with my head between Mike's legs. Without asking he fucked my pussy to lube his cock up. Then dipping his fingers into my sopping pussy he rubbed my ass. “Get ready, my white bitch!”

To be honest, Tyrone was smaller than Mike and I was a bit relieved. I barely handled Mike in my pussy. In Tyrone's defense, he still was bigger than most. I moved forward enough so I could take Mike in my mouth, grinning at him.

“You're a Cubs fan so you get me all night if you want me.” I couldn’t say anymore as Tyrone pushed forward into me.

Mouth full of cock, mumbling incoherently was all I could do. The two soon got in a rhythm and I was their happy, slutty, white bitch. We spent the next hour fucking in so many different combos I have no clue the number of my orgasms. I mainly remember the double penetration when Mike was in my cunt and Tyrone kept ramming my ass. Every time I felt I couldn’t go on they just kept fucking. We all passed out on the floor. They were naked, I was in my lingerie. When I awoke I saw Mike lying on his back, his cock hard and sticking up like a flag pole.  

“Like father like son!” I got on all fours and crawled over to take it in my mouth...

 

 

Published 
Written by unfaithfulmilf
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments