Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Acquiring a Taste for Brown Cock Meat

"I become obsessed with sucking a big Mexican cock after seeing an arousing GIF online."

31
6 Comments 6
7.4k Views 7.4k
8.5k words 8.5k words

I’ve made a good living with my commercial landscaping company, servicing mainly neighborhood community associations, and I owe a lot of that success to my Mexican American crew, and especially my crew chiefs. I compensate my employees above the going labor rates in the Houston area, and even provide medical benefits. I’m paid back with their loyalty, hard work, and attention to detail on the job, that keeps our customers happy.

We provide landscaping services most of the year, and even snow removal services when we get rare snowfalls in our area, so we’re able to keep our employees busy, and with steady incomes, to allow them to have gainful employment and normal family lives. I’ve learned to appreciate the Mexican people over my years in business and value their work ethic and focus on family. I’ve gotten to know most of their wives and kids at our family picnics as well.

My name is John, and my wife, Linda, and I started our business when we were in our early thirties, after I got disenchanted with a boring, ass kissing, corporate job. I manage the operations and take the lead on negotiating to add new business and to keep what we have, and I meet with the community association boards of directors frequently. Linda manages the office and takes care of all the financial aspects of our business, and we make a good team.

We’re still a modest-sized company, having grown from one crew to ten over the years, and although there is a normal amount of turnover on the crews, most of the crew chiefs have been with me from the beginning and until when I was fifty-five years old and Linda was fifty-three. We’ve had a great marriage, and our son and daughter are married and living in the Houston are too.

Linda and I have had great sex lives, at least until she began menopause three years ago, and now we have sex much less frequently. I think this transition to less sexually robust lives is normal for most couples, at least based on comments some of my friends have made, and it’s not unusual for men to search the internet for porn, even if they had never done so in the past.

Good Friend Opens My Eyes

I have a good fried, named Dan, and my wife and I have socialized with him, and his wife, Jan, for years. But as we got into our fifties, we’ve gone out less and less as couples, with our wives getting together with other ladies to play card games, and Dan and I hang out, sometimes helping each other with projects around our homes and going to bars together.

We had talked several times about our wives’ diminished sex drives, and one Friday night we were out drinking at our neighborhood bar, both inebriated on our fourth beers, when Dan revealed something very personal and shocking about himself. That was the first time he told me that he had not only been going to porn sites, but he was searching for a specific genre of porn.

Dan slurred his words a little as he said, “I’ve never heard you taking about porn, John, but I’ve found a little relief looking at that stuff. And I don’t mean to shock you, old friend, but I’ve found that I have an attraction to Mexican men’s genitals.”

I interrupted him, asking, “Holy shit, Dan, does that mean you’re a homosexual now, or something? How did you get started on that, and just what the fuck do you mean by having ‘an attraction to their genitals?”

He must not have been expecting that reaction, and he said, “Whoa, man, let me explain. I started out looking at straight porn, and then got interested in seeing men of color, and particularly Mexican men, fucking other men’s white wives in those cuckold videos. I never knew those guys were so well-hung, at least some of them, and I became fascinated with their thick, brown cocks and big, low-hanging balls.”

I said, “Damn, buddy, have you been fantasizing about them fucking Jan?”

Dan continued, “I have to admit that I fantasized about that for a while, but then realized that Jan would never be receptive or horny enough to do something like that. Then I stumbled on some of those short videos, you know, they call them GIFS, of Mexican men jacking off, and one of them fascinates me. I mean, I’ve been straight my whole life, but seeing that video makes me want to, you know, uh, well, I shouldn’t say it.”

I said, “Come on, man, you’ve already got me thinking you’re a grade-A pervert, so you might as well tell me the rest of it.”

He said, “It’s a short, one-and-a-half-minute GIF of a hairy, out of shape, middle-aged, Mexican man jacking off, from a view looking up at him. He’s jacking his thick, uncircumcised cock, that looks to be over seven inches long, and his big balls are swinging and flopping around. Then, when he ejaculates, I can feel myself wanting to, uh, you know, I can’t help thinking about what it would be like to suck his cock and those big balls of his, and even swallow his cum.”

I thought for a few seconds about what I could say without hurting his feelings, and said, “Fuck, man, that must be an impressive video to cause that kind of reaction. I hate to ask, but have you done anything to, you know, make that a reality for you?”

Dan smiled and said, “No, at least not yet anyway. The reason I wanted to tell you about this, as embarrassing as it is for me, is because I know that you’ve been working with Mexican men for twenty years now. I’m just wondering if you’ve ever seen any of them pissing or had any particular attraction to them.”

I teased him a little, answering, “Well, I have seen a few of them pissing when we’re away from homes and there are some bushes nearby, but I’ve never stared at them or anything. I am attracted to them as good, hard working men, and I respect their sometimes-macho bravado, but I’ve never been attracted to the men sexually. But fuck, maybe I’ll give them a closer look in the future.”

Dan laughed and said, “It’s probably a good thing that I’m not around those men on a daily basis.”

Then I teased him a little more, sayig, “All of this is interesting to me, Dan. Now that I know you have a desire to suck Mexican cocks, I might want to use you to relieve me when I get a case of the blue balls, like I have right now. If you’re willing to suck Mexican men, then fuck, buddy, a cock’s a cock.”

He must have thought I was more serious than I was because he said, “You might have a point there, John. It would be a good idea to get some practice with a friend, before I’m faced with a stranger from a different culture to suck.”

My First Blowjob from a Man

I said, “Shit, Dan, if you’re serious we can go the restroom right now so you can suck me off. My cock probably can’t match the man in that video you love so much, but I do have six inches of thick, cut cock for you to suck on, and I’ve got big, low-hanging balls too, if you’re hungry for them.”

Dan said, “I’ve never done anything like this, but I’m just horny enough after talking about it, and drunk enough not to give a shit, to try it. But what will you think of me if I suck you off? Will we still be good friends?”

I didn’t know how I would feel about him afterwards, but I appeased him, replying, “Sure, Dan, we’ll still be friends. We’re just helping each other out. You’ve got a hunger I can feed, so I’m anxious to try it.”

We went to the restroom, and the stalls have doors that go almost all the way to the floor. So, no one could see Dan’s feet with him sitting on the toilet, and my feet standing in front of him. I dropped my pants and underwear to my knees, and Dan just looked at my soft cock for a few seconds before taking it into his hand, as he weighed and fondled my balls in his other hand.

Before taking my cock into his mouth, Dan said, “Damn, John, you’ve got a lot bigger and meatier cock than mine, and it makes me as hungry as that GIF of the Mexican man does . Maybe you’ll even want to try sucking me afterwards.”

I didn’t think he’d go through with it and I was surprised when he took my soft four inch cock in his mouth, as it quickly hardened to six inches long, and thick enough to make him struggle a little sucking it. We got into a rhythm as I held his head and fucked his mouth, as he pulled on my bare ass to pull me into his mouth.

Dan seemed to be enjoying sucking my cock, and I was seeing the whole cock sucking thing in a new light. It wasn’t like he was acting gay or anything, trying to kiss and romance me; it was just him enjoying my genitals, and sex for the sake of sex. It was arousing having my cock sucked by a man for the first time, and I was starting to think about trying it myself.

I held Dan’s head and began fucking his mouth as I got close to ejaculating, and he even sucked me harder when I said, “Oh fuck, keep sucking, buddy, I’m close to flooding your mouth with cum.”

My cock started jerking and throbbing, and he kept sucking and swallowing as I shot squirt after squirt of my thick cum into his mouth. He got the remnants of my ejaculation before moving down to suck my balls, and he looked like he was lost in lust as he looked up at me, with my soft cock hanging across on side of his face, with a testicle in his mouth.

He finally pulled back, and I asked, “Well, old buddy, how’d you like being my cock sucker?”

Dan smiled and said, “I’m embarrassed right now, but I enjoyed it. I loved feeling and tasting your nice, thick cock in my mouth, and it was amazing taking your cum, and feeling your cock pulsing in my mouth. I’m horny as fuck right now, so let me know if you want to try it.”

I said, “You were so enthusiastic sucking me, and it did look like you enjoyed it. But I’m not ready to try it, at least not yet. Let’s go back out to our table and talk about this a little more.”

We got back to our table, and I said, “That video you saw must be powerfully suggestive, Dan, for you to be motivated to suck me off, after being straight your whole life. Where’d you find it?”

Dan replied, “It must be pretty popular because I found it on several websites. If you do a search on the title ‘gostoso cavalao viril’ you’ll see the sites it’s listed on. I’ve been watching it on the XNXX and XVIDEOS sites. I’m not exactly sure what the whole phrase means, but I looked up the individual words, and gostoso translates to ‘delicious’, cavalao is ‘horse’, and viril is ‘virile’. You should look it up, and maybe it’ll inspire you to suck my dick, or at least see if one of more of your employees wants to feed you their cocks and cum.”

I laughed and teased him, saying, “I’ll look it up tomorrow morning when Linda’s out running errands. But I seriously doubt that it will affect me the way it’s affected you. I’ll give you a call after I see it. If it turns me on, maybe I’ll ask you to come over so you can at least suck my cock again.”

Watching the Video and Sucking Dan’s Dick

Linda left home at 9:00 am on Saturday, saying that she and Jan were going out for breakfast, and would be at the mall until after lunch. I searched for the video as Dan suggested, and found it easily.

The video was just as Dan said, a hairy, out of shape, middle-aged Mexican or other nationality of Latino man jerking off, with the camera looking up at him. He’s wearing a straw hat and has a big mustache, and although no single aspect of his appearance is that extraordinary, and his cock isn’t a monster or anything, the whole package was strangely attractive to me, and the man seems so macho.

It’s hard to tell, but I guessed his cock is between seven and eight inches long, uncircumcised, and tantalizingly thick. His big balls are flopping in rhythm to the stroking, and then he ejaculates a couple of big squirts of cum and keeps stroking it. And just like Dan described, it surprisingly made me start thinking about what it would be like to suck his cock.

One thing that really got my attention, is that the man in the video reminds me of Luis, one of my crew chiefs, who was forty-eight years old at that time. Luis is hairy, has a big mustache, and has the same macho swagger as the man in video displays. Seeing him in a new light, after watching the video, I remembered some of the sexually suggestive comments Luis had made in the past couple of years, that made me wonder if he would be the type willing to have men suck his cock. I watched the video over and over, while stroking my cock.

I called Dan, and said, “Holy shit, Dan, I just watched that video a dozen times, and couldn’t get enough of it. It’s hard to put my finger on why the GIF is so attractive to me, but the whole package is very enticing. I can understand now what gets you so excited about it.”

Dan laughed and said, “I’m glad you liked it. Does that mean you want me to come over and let you try sucking my dick?”

I was curious and wanted to try it, but didn’t want to seem too eager, so I said, “I’m not so sure that I can go through with it, but you come on over, and I’ll at least let you suck me again. I’m horny after watching that video and need to cum again. Our wives won’t be back for a few more hours, and we can lay in my guest room.”

When Dan came over, we watched the video a few times togethers to get us in the mood, and he said, “If you’re not too sure about sucking me, let’s get side by side in a sixty-nine, and I’ll suck you while you decide. I learned something yesterday about how enjoyable it is sucking your cock, and I’m not wasting any opportunities.”

We took off our shorts and underwear, before lying on the bed in my guestroom facing each other, and Dan didn’t hesitate to suck my cock. His dick was hard, and appeared to be five inches long, with a nice set of balls. Just about the time Dan reached over to hug my ass, holding me in place, I took his dick in my mouth. It was already leaking precum, and tasted about like mine does, and I began sucking him and moving up and down on his meat.

I was getting into it and hugged his ass too, and the slurping sounds filled the room. I was enjoying the musky aroma of his crotch and the nastiness of what we were doing and wondered why I hadn’t thought of sucking a cock earlier in my life. That’s a way for two horny men with reluctant wives to satisfy each other, although I was apprehensive about him ejaculating into my mouth.

We sucked each other for what seemed like five minutes, and just about the time my cock began ejaculating in Dan’s mouth, I felt his squirting in mine. I liked the feeling of his dick throbbing and the cum shooting in, and I swallowed his load as he swallowed mine. He began sucking my balls, and I moved down to suck his. I was beginning to realize that I liked servicing other men, and it seemed even more submissive and nastier to be sucking his hairy balls.

After we finished sucking each other, Dan asked, “I’m glad the video affected you the way it did, and I loved having you suck my dick, but what did you like the most about it?”

I answered, “The video itself is arousing to me, and then I realized that the man in the video looks and acts a lot like one of my crew chiefs. That turned me on even more and made me think of the possibilities, especially since his crew and the other crews gave him the nickname, El Semental’, which I think translates to ‘The Stallion’ or ‘The Stud’.”

Dan said, “I thought the man in the video would have to look something like at least some of the Mexican men you have working for you. Are you thinking about approaching him?”

I responded, “That might be pretty touchy to mix work with sex, especially since I’m the boss, and would be submissive to one of my employees. I’m sure you know the old admonition, ‘don’t shit where you eat’. But thinking back on some things Luis has said over the past couple of years, I might be able to find a way to approach him. There’s no guarantee, though, that he’s hung like the guy in the video, or that he would even allow himself to be sucked off by a man, given his macho culture.”

Dan said, “If you get something going with Luis, maybe he’ll tell some of the other men, and I can help you suck those men’s cocks. But in the meantime, at least we can satisfy each other.”

We talked for an hour and then sucked each other’s cocks again before Dan left for home. It was surprising to me how I had gone from being straight, to sucking my friend’s dick, and then thinking of ways to suck my Mexican employee’s cock, all in less than a day.”

Sizing Up Luis

On Monday, I scheduled Luis and his crew to work on a new client, and it’s not unusual for me to spend time with the crews on new assignments, to make sure that all of the customer’s instructions are adhered to. We were riding around in a company pickup truck for most of the morning, with me pointing out certain aspects of the job, and we had time to talk.

I talked to him about his family and wife, and then tried to sexualize the conversation, saying, “We haven’t had much time to talk lately, Luis, and I was wondering how your family is doing. Is Margarita still as beautiful and sexy as she’s always been? I still remember when you started with me twenty years ago, and how all the other men on the crews were hitting on her at our picnics. Many of them still do, when their wives aren’t paying attention, if I remember from our picnic two years ago.”

Luis laughed, and being his macho self, answered, “Yeah, Margarita tells me how they still hit on her and stare at her ass and tits, but they’re the ones that should be careful. While they’re hitting on her, that leaves their wives available for me.”

I asked, “Come on, Luis, you don’t really hit on their wives, do you? But if so, has it ever, uh you know, uh, ever led to anything happening, you know, like scoring with any of them?”

He smiled, and I knew he couldn’t resist bragging, as he said, “I’ve got a bit of a reputation with the men, you know, of being a hung stud, and a few of the men have even invited me into their beds with their wives.”

That was my chance to bring up his nickname, and I asked, “Whoa, shit, Luis, is that somehow related to a rumor I heard about you having the nickname, ‘El Semental’?”

He beamed with pride, as he replied, “That’s right, boss, and I’ve proven many times that my nickname is well-deserved.”

That was my chance to drill deeper, and I asked, “Holy shit, Luis, you actually get invited to some of their homes to fuck the men’s wives? What do the husbands do while you’re fucking their wives? Do they just sit by the bed and watch?”

I was surprised that he was so willing to talk about his sexual habits, especially since I’m his boss, but he responded, “Different men approach it in different ways. Some men don’t even watch, others sit by or on the bed and watch, but the most common thing and the most fun is when the men participate.”

We were getting to the juicy part then, and I acted naïve, as I asked, “I hope you don’t mind me being so nosy, Luis, but how do the men participate?”

He said, “Damn, boss, I’m getting all excited just talking about this shit. I shoot big loads, and some of the men like to suck their wives’ pussies clean after I cum, and most of the men who like that, also clean my cock for me. Other men like doing that and fluffing my cock to get it ready to fuck their wives, and some even get between my legs to watch and suck my balls while I’m fucking their wives.”

I acted shocked at hearing that, and said, “Holy fuck, Luis, they really suck your cock and balls? And shit, if they’ll do that, would I be right to assume they might suck you off at other times too?”

Luis got a little tense, when he interpreted my question as getting close to an area that might impact the job, and he answered, “Yeah, I do get sucked off quite a bit, but only on our lunch breaks if it’s during the work day. Other times we’ll meet in the parking lot after work, or even go to a park or a bar restroom or something.”

I said, “Wow, Luis, or maybe I should call you ‘El Semental’ too. I had no idea that kind of thing was going on, but you’re not in any trouble with me for revealing it. You’re my best crew chief, and you always bring the work in on or ahead of time, usually under budget, and always meet or exceed the specifications. Do you know if any of the other men are, uh, active like you are that way? And I’m almost afraid to ask, but do your ever return the favor to the men who suck you?”

He got a sour look on his face like he had bitten into a lemon, and said emphatically, “Fuck no, boss! I leave it to the maricons to suck my cock if they have a taste for it, but I’m not about to do that shit. El Semental breeds and feeds, not the other way around.”

Then he got a little suspicious, and said, “You know, boss, I’m a little curious now. We’ve never had this kind of conversation before, even though, as you can tell, I love talking about it. But yeah, two of the other crew chiefs are hung like me, and we all get a lot of action. I could be mistaken, but it almost seems like you tried to lead me into talking about this stuff. What’s that all about?”

Getting to the Point

I replied, “You’ve been open and forthcoming with me, and I’ll try to be honest with you. Let me know if I’m offending you in any way. I was out having a few beers with a good friend of mine last Friday night, and he was excited to tell me something. He related that since his wife lost the desire to have sex, he started looking at porn on the internet, and recently stumbled onto some short videos featuring Mexican men.”

MiaSonic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaSonic

“For some reason that neither of us understands, he’s developed an attraction to men of color, and specifically Mexican men. It started with him watching cuckold videos, and then he realized that he was attracted sexually to the men. Have you ever heard about shit like that?”

Luis smiled, and answered, “You’d be surprised at how often I’m approached by middle-age men whose wives have lost their desire for sex. Sometimes it’s customers, when we’re doing a project close to some homes, but I’d never risk my job by responding that way to them. But I have given other strangers a taste, in the right situations. I don’t understand why some men are missing pussy, but then turn to servicing other men, but I have heard about them having a thing for brown cocks. Was there anything specific that got your friend excited?”

I fibbed as I responded, “He seemed most excited about a short video of a Mexican man jacking off, and he said that’s what made him realize that he wanted to suck a brown cock. He described it to me, but I have no idea how a short video like that could give a formerly straight man bisexual urges.”

He said, “This is an interesting story about your friend. Can you give me the title of the video, so I can check it out and see what the attraction is for him? That’ll be better than embarrassing yourself by describing something so raunchy second hand.”

I gave him the title of the GIF, and since we were joining up with the crew for lunch, we stopped talking about my friend. And just before we got out of the truck, Luis said, “I’ll take a look at the video tonight, and since you’re going to be out here with us tomorrow, we can talk about it then.”

Getting My First Taste of Brown Cock

Luis was driving the truck and we talked mostly about work for part of the morning the next day, and then Luis brought up the video. He said, “I’m not into Mexican men, or any men for that matter, but I can see how a gringo inclined to have a taste for brown meat, would find that video very arousing. That man hangs it all out there and seems to be proud of his equipment. And I couldn’t help noticing how much he looks like me, including the hairy body, mustache, and especially his cock and balls. I like his cocky attitude too.”

I fibbed a little, saying, “I looked at it last night too, so we could talk about it, and you’re right. It’s amazing that he looks so much like you, at least the part I can see of you, and he looks so macho. Do you ever have men attracted to your overall macho persona, before they even see your cock?”

He laughed, and replied, “Yeah, most of the men who suck me like me to take charge and be the boss, and I guess my overall rugged appearance lends itself to that. But I’m getting a little suspicious again. I’m getting a vibe that you might have seen that video before we talked about it yesterday and might have brought this up because of my similarity to the man in the video. I mean, fuck, boss, if that’s true, do you really have a friend that’s into this shit, or are you curious about it for yourself?”

I’m sure that Luis saw I was getting embarrassed, because I felt the heat in my cheeks as they turned red, and I answered, still partially fibbing, “Well, uh, I do have a good friend who brought that video to my attention because he knows that I’ve been working with Mexican men for twenty years now. And, I must admit that I did see the similarities between you and the man in the video.”

Luis began rubbing his crotch as I paused for a few moments, trying to decide how much I should admit, and then I continued, saying, “My friend begged me to try to find out if you, or other men with the company, would be willing to let him live out his fantasies about it. And I must admit that I’m curious too. There’s just something about that video that’s so raw, carnal, and, stimulating. I’ve never looked at any other kind of porn before, but that video sure got my attention.”

He smiled and asked, “Well, just how curious are you, boss? Would you like to get a peek, to see if I’m really hung like the man in the video, or do you want something more? This is all a little weird for me because you’re my boss at work, but if we go down this path, and it leads where it so often does with men who want to see my cock and balls up close, then I’ll be the boss in those matters.”

I liked the way he was taking charge and laying out how our relationship would be altered if we went farther, and even his assumption on where it would lead, based on his experiences with other men. I was curious and didn’t want to let the opportunity pass but was still too nervous to fully admit my growing hunger for his brown genitals.

So, I said, “This is embarrassing for me, Luis, but I would like to confirm for my friend if you do look like the man in the video between your legs. We need to go out to the tree farm this morning to select trees for this project anyway, so maybe I can, uh, uh, you know, uh, look there.”

Luis was smiling as he drove the truck out of the subdivision and headed for the tree farm, likely knowing what was going to happen. I was curious about some other things, and asked as we drove, “How did things get started with the men where you ended up fucking their wives, Luis?”

He replied, “Some of the men have seen my cock when we’re pissing in the bushes, and when I catch them staring at it, I tease them about it, and how I’d love to fuck their wives. It’s surprising how many men get turned on with talk like that, and about twenty-five percent of the time, they end up sucking my cock before I fuck their wives. Other times men have heard about my reputation, and they approach me.”

I asked, “Does that mean that some of the men get excited enough to suck your cock right after watching you piss?”

Luis replied, “Yeah, that has happened before at lunch, and it always amazes me how hungry those maricons are for it. Some even get down on their knees and watch me while I finish pissing, and then suck me right afterwards, before I even get a chance to shake it off.”

Then I asked, “When those men approach you like that, do they always finish you off? Do you have any men who get started and realize they don’t want to do it?”

He laughed and responded, “No, not really. Usually, if a man has thought about it enough to get on his knees, he’ll follow through with it. And if they do try to pull away, I hold them for a few seconds, until they realize they love it. Are you asking me all of this for your ‘friend’ or for yourself?”

That got me a little embarrassed, realizing that Luis still didn’t believe me about my friend, and I replied, “I don’t know, Luis, I guess I’m simply curious. The first time I heard about any of this stuff is when my friend brought it up to me, and it’s only natural to want to know how it works. And there really is a friend, as you’ll find out if you agree to meet with him.”

We arrived at the tree farm, and stopped by the office trailer to get some colored tape to tag the trees we were interested in. Then we drove to the back of the eighty-acre parcel and planned on working our way back to the front.

Luis and I got out of the truck to tag our first tree, and he said, “If you’re still interested in taking a look, I’ve got to piss, and you can get on your knees to watch me, from an angle similar to the one in the video. Then you’ll know what to tell your friend.”

I know that some men just unzip and whip out their cocks when they piss, and others unfasten their pants and lower them and their underwear. Luis is a lowering kind of man, and he didn’t hesitate to drop his pants and underwear to his knees. His cock was still soft but looks almost identical to the one in the video, except I thought Luis’ cock might harden to be a little longer and thicker. His legs and crotch are hairy too, and I sensed the strong, musky aroma of his crotch.

He gripped his soft cock, which looks to be about five inches long, and his low-hanging balls, and kind of shook them towards me, as he said, “You might as well get on your knees next to me, boss, if you want to get a close look for your friend.”

I got on my knees on his right side as he began to pee, and it was a strong stream of aromatic, yellow piss. He moved it around, spraying a large area in front of him, as he asked, “What do you think, boss, would your friend be happy sucking this?”

He smiled down at me, as I answered, “Oh yes, I think so, even though I haven’t seen it hard, like the man’s cock on the video.”

Luis said, “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll get it hard in a few minutes.”

It didn’t escape me that he said ‘we’ll’ get it hard, and I was wondering how aggressive he would be in feeding me his cock. He pissed for what seemed like a minute, which is a long time for a piss, and after the last squirt, he turned my way and asked, “Are you ready, boss, for an even closer look and taste?”

I was only about a foot from Luis, with my face about the same level as his cock, and he stepped towards me, while putting one hand behind my head, and pushed his still-wet, dripping cock to my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth, as he smiled looking down at me, and I loved the taste and texture of his big cock head and wet foreskin. I began sucking his cock, and within seconds it had hardened to almost nine inches long and six inches in circumference.

His cock is thick, meaty, and veiny just like the man’s in the video, and I was so turned on that I kept sucking his big cock, as I fondled his egg-sized balls with one hand and held his hairy, thick ass with the other.

I was sucking and slurping on his cock, taking more of it into my mouth, as Luis said, “Ah fuck, yes, boss, that feels fucking great. You might have a friend, but I knew from the things you were saying and asking me, that you had a hunger for my brown cock too. Suck it, man, suck it and get ready for a big feeding. I’ve got a five-day load for you to eat.”

The eroticism of that cock sucking experience was amplified by me thinking about the video, and how I had been fantasizing about sucking that man, and there I was on my knees sucking another macho, hairy, better-hung Mexican man, tasting his cock and precum.

It seemed like I had been sucking Luis for about five minutes, when he held my head with both hands and forcefully fucked my mouth, even pushing his big cock into my throat, before pulling back until his cock head was on my tongue. Then I felt his cock throbbing and jerking, as he ejaculated squirt after squirt of cock juice into my mouth, much more than the man in the video squirted out.

I continued sucking his cock and swallowing his bitter load of cum as his big cock softened in my mouth, until he pushed me down, saying, “Oh yeah, that was a fantastic suck, boss, especially if this really was your first time, but now I need my balls sucked. Go on, gringo, suck my fucking cojones.”

His big, hairy balls had let back down after his ejaculation, and I loved feeling them in my mouth, one at a time, and the nastiness of tasting his sweat and natural musky residue. I sucked his balls for about ten minutes, before he said, “Okay, that‘s enough for now, and there’re are even more things I can show you the next time. You took to sucking Mexican cock and balls very well, boss, and I loved how hungrily you swallowed my slime. I’ve gagged other first-timers with my big loads.”

I stood up as he pulled up and fastened his pants, and it was hard to face him. I said, “This is really embarrassing for me, Luis, but I have to admit that I enjoyed sucking your cock and balls and even swallowing your cum. But what are the other things you can show me?”

He laughed and said, “I don’t want to risk scaring you off, but some men, gringos especially, like for me to sit on their faces to feed them my balls and ass, and a few even like me to piss in their mouths. I don’t understand what the fuck they’re thinking, but having a Mexican man get nasty with them is a big turn on, apparently.”

I tried to concentrate on picking and tagging the trees we wanted over the next hour and a half, and I kept thinking about what Luis said about pissing and face sitting. So, while we were still deep in the property, and out of sight of everyone, I said, “You might think I’m weird, Luis, but I’d like to do what we did again, and even try the other things you mentioned. Will you be able to cum again?”

Luis answered, “Hell yeah, I never turn down an opportunity for some pussy or wet gringo mouth. Let’s start with the pissing and ass eating though, to give me a few more minutes to recharge.

We got into position as before, with me on my knees, but that time I was in front of Luis. I took his soft cock into my mouth, and only had to wait a few seconds before I felt it flex, and a stream of tangy piss squirted into my mouth. I liked the taste and the feeling of it squirting in so forcefully, but he only pissed about ten seconds that time, after emptying his bladder earlier.

Then he pulled an old, canvas tarp out of the back of the truck, and laid it on the cushy leaves, before saying, “Lie on your back, boss, so I can get my balls sucked again and ass eaten out.”

I laid down as he instructed, and he straddled my head on his knees, facing my feet, and pressed his balls to my mouth. I sucked and licked his balls and scrotum for a few minutes, until he moved forward, first letting me suck and lick his long, bulging perineum. Then he spread his hairy, sweaty ass cheeks with his hands, and settled down with his full weight on my face. I licked and sucked his aromatic ass crack, until my tongue grazed his asshole, and he squirmed as I sucked his hole and probed it with my tongue.

It was hard to believe how easily I agreed to do something so nasty, but I was still so aroused by the video, and then the reality that I was being submissive to an in-the-flesh, macho Mexican man, and my employee no less. I sucked his ass for what seemed like ten minutes, until he moved back a little, and pushed his semi-hard cock to my lips.

I sucked his hardening cock as he laid more fully over me, fucking my mouth like a cunt. He was pounding away, pushing his huge cock into my throat, as he said, “Fuck yeah, I love breeding gringo mouth pussy like this, especially when you’re so eager for more.”

He fucked me for about ten minutes before he ejaculated, and I swallowed to get down his second load within two hours, which was still bigger than the man’s load in the video. He finally let me up after I sucked and swallowed the remnants of his tasty load.

We got back in the truck, and Luis said, “This is even more awkward than I thought it would be, getting into this kind of relationship with you, boss, and I promise that no matter what else happens, I’ll do my best to be respectful to you on the job. But when we’re together otherwise, you’re now my gringo, cock sucking bitch.”

Making Plans to Involve Dan

I said, “I appreciate the position we’re both in, Luis. You’ve opened a whole new world to me, and I need to find a way to get together with you in the future. One thing I’d like to do is introduce you to my friend, Dan, and maybe have you and one of the other crew chiefs you talked about come over to my home on Wednesday night, when my wife is at her church meeting. Who are the two others?”

Luis said, “Wow, this is sounding like a lot of fun. Miguel and Carlos are active with other men and their wives like me, but I think Miguel would be the best one to include. He looks the most like me, in all the ways you’ve said that the man in the video excites you and Dan. He’s hung too and would probably love to feed you two.”

By the time we finished at the tree farm and got back to the job site, I was mostly over the embarrassment of being a cock sucker for and subservient to Luis, and we finished out the day with no more discussions about what we did together.

I called Dan after dinner that night, having to lower my voice with Linda nearby, and said, “I sure could use your help with a little project in my garage, and I can also tell you about how the day went with Luis. I think you’ll like what I have to tell you, Dan.”

We were sitting at my work bench in the shop area I partitioned off in my three-car garage, and both of us were rubbing our crotches as I told Dan every detail of my conversations and physical activities with Luis.

He was spellbound, and when I finished, he asked, “Holy fuck, John, you not only sucked him off and sucked his hairy balls, but then you actually drank his piss and rimmed his ass? Shit, buddy, that is so nasty and so fucking hot. I wouldn’t have thought to do that shit.”

I said, “You’re right, Dan, that was nasty as fuck, but it also felt so good being used by him that way. It’s hard to explain, but I loved having him in control. And if you’re still up for trying some Mexican cock meat, I’ve invited Luis to come over on Wednesday night, when Linda’s at church, and he’s bringing Miguel, another of my crew chiefs, with him, so we can both be busy.”

He said, “Damn, John, I can hardly believe that you’ve done this for us, and I think I owe you at least a blowjob right now.”

We would be able to hear Linda coming in the unlikely event she’d come into the garage, and Dan dropped to his knees as I lowered my pants and underwear. He sucked my cock, and I came in just a little less than three minutes, after getting excited telling him what happened, and thinking about what I had done with Luis.

Miguel Lets Me Know He’s Ready for Wednesday Night

I was in the office most of the day on Tuesday, and stayed late to finish a proposal, after Linda had left for home. I was surprised when Miguel came in the office to see me, after getting his crew back late from a major landscaping project. He approached my desk nervously, and asked, “Hey, boss, do you have a minute to talk?”

He was being more cautious than usual when he talks with me, and it was evident that Luis had talked to him about Wednesday night. I tried to help him relax, saying, “Sure, Miguel, I always have time for you. What’s up?”

Miguel answered, “I had a conversation with Luis this morning, before our crews pulled out of the yard, and I’m having a hard time believing what he told me. Is it true that you’ve invited both of us to your home tomorrow night, and that you and your friend want to, uh you know, do whatever we want with you?”

I answered, “Yes, Miguel, that’s true, and I can hardly wait to see what you’re bringing to the party.”

He smiled and started unfastening his pants, as he said, “I can show you right now, boss, and you can get a taste of my cock and cum before tomorrow night. I’ll still have plenty for you and your friend tomorrow. Luis told me that you liked it when he took control, and I’d like to get off now.”

Miguel pushed his pants and underwear to his knees, after stepping around in front of me behind my desk, and I leaned in suck his big , brown cock, that is about the same size as Luis’ meat. His big, low-hanging balls were slapping against my throat as he fucked my mouth, and it only took him only a few minutes to ejaculate.

I was sucking on his cock and swallowing his thick cream, as he said, “I found it hard to believe when Luis told me that you had a hunger for Mexican cocks and cum, but now I’ve experienced it for myself. No offense, boss, but I love it when gringos feed from my big cock.”

Miguel had me suck his balls for a few minutes before he left, and I was really looking forward to Wednesday night.

Wednesday Night with Dan and the Crew Chiefs

Dan came over a little before Luis and Miguel arrived at 7:00 pm, and we laid out pads and sleeping bags on my shop floor. I didn’t want to risk making a mess in my home, and if Linda came back early for any reason, we’d have less chance of getting caught in the garage. I told the men to park down the street.

It really felt strange introducing Dan to the men when they arrived, like we were a couple of whores the men were coming over to use for their pleasure, which was in fact the case. Luis and Miguel are experienced and weren’t at all shy about stripping down, and Dan couldn’t stop staring at their big cocks.

We started out with Miguel sitting on my face, and when Luis told Dan to lay down so he could sit on him, Dan said, “Oh shit, Luis, I’m not so sure about that. John told me you did that with him, and I don’t know if I’m up for it.”

I expected Luis to give him grief, but instead, he said, “Okay, gringo, you can start by sucking my cock, and we’ll see how this unfolds.”

Miguel was sitting on my face and had just shifted from me sucking his balls to his ass, as Dan got between Luis’ legs and began sucking his cock. Miguel moved off my face and fed me his cock before Luis ejaculated into Dan’s mouth the first time. It would have looked funny if someone took a picture of two gringos on their knees, sucking two Mexican men.

We sucked those men in every possible position and combination over the next two hours, and each of them ejaculated three times. They even had Dan and me suck each other in a sixty-nine when they were resting and laughed when we fed each other.

Before it was over, Dan not only learned to suck ass, but they pissed in both of our mouths, and enjoyed having us sucking their cocks and balls for long stretches, without them ejaculating, for the good feeling of being sucked.

As they were leaving, I was straightening up my shop, when Luis said, “We can make this a routine, Wednesday meeting if you want, boss, and can even include Carlos next time. We’ll sure keep you and Dan busy with three of us to get off, and you can suck us off at work too, when the opportunities arise, like out at the tree farm.”

Thus, began my new like with my friend, Dan, as cock suckers for horny, hung, Mexican men, and we also give each other relief from time to time.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments