Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Across A Crowded Room

"A mature black woman and a young white man make eye contact across a room and it leads to her hotel room"

56
4 Comments 4
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Every four years, the company for whom twenty-four-year-old Liam Bridges worked held a hotel evening get-together of any staff from the company's eight UK branches that wished to attend. Liam had been with them less than three years so this was his first, and he was finding it slightly overwhelming.

There were about two hundred people in attendance; the invitations did not include partners, and Liam only knew those from his branch as he had no direct contact with anyone from any of the other branches. A lot of those there had almost day-to-day dealings with their counterparts and others in the various branches, but not Liam.

Everyone wore name tags, as often happened at such events, and Liam and his mates joked that it was because if they started to get too drunk, they could check their name tags to see who they were.

Liam was standing on the fringe of things in a very large room with a ballroom to his left in which a group was tuning up to provide the evening entertainment. There was a buffet and a free bar and also a hotel room for the night for anyone who wanted or needed one; most took up that offer.

The company was doing very well currently, as indicated by this outlay on their staff. Some would have preferred it if partners could have been included but most appreciated what they were being 'given.'

Liam had just about exhausted his conversation with the relatively small percentage of people there that he knew and his eyes were idly drifting around the throng. He got a glimpse of a woman who looked to be of West Indian origin on the far side of the room. She was chatting to a couple of people and she looked to Liam, from that distance at least, to be a very attractive woman.

Liam found himself concentrating on her and trying to gauge her age. She was obviously a fair bit older than he, so he guessed her to be in her forties.

Liam could not work out why he was fascinated by this woman; she certainly appeared to be attractive but there were lots of other attractive women there and, in any case, he had a steady girlfriend at home.

Liam was trying to pull his eyes away from her but he couldn't and she, still talking, turned her head slightly and appeared to be looking at him. Their eyes met, at least Liam believed that they did, and a smile seemed to spread over the woman's face. She then looked away again.

Liam tried to appraise what had just happened; he was probably overthinking it. The woman had looked in his direction but he probably imagined that she actually 'saw' him. She did smile but she could have been smiling because of the conversation that she was having or smiling at somebody among the dozens of people in between them.

After pondering for a while, Liam looked up and, almost to his horror, the woman was not where she had been.

Liam's eyes scanned in almost panic and then he found her again, still on the far side of the room but further to the right than she had been. She was standing more side-on to Liam than before and because of some fortuitous gaps in the crowd, he could see that she was quite a tall woman and certainly curvy. She wore a black dress that seemed to cling to those curves. She was again the focus of his attention as she chatted with someone different to whom she had previously been talking.

The woman turned her head to her right, and again her and Liam's eyes seemed to meet, this time with fewer people in between them. Again a smile spread across her face. Liam felt his cock twitch; was she really smiling at him as she appeared to be?

Liam found himself smiling back, sort of, although he knew that he might in actuality be smiling at nobody in particular. The woman held the look for a moment and then turned her head back towards the person that she was standing with.

At the moment, in Liam's head, he and the attractive mature woman were the only two people in a room that contained in the region of two hundred; he was smitten at a distance of however many yards separated them.

He had to get close to her; he knew he was not thinking rationally but a woman that he had only first set eyes on a few minutes earlier was now an obsession. He had almost made up his mind to move in her direction when a shift by some of the people in between closed his line of vision to her. She was not now in sight, just in his head.

Liam was normally a confident and logical-thinking young man but at the moment his brain was frazzled and his confidence shot. He even thought of going to the room that he had for the night and shutting himself away. How could she, or more accurately a sight of her, be doing this to him?

The woman's name, that Liam did not yet know, was Cheryl Griffiths and she was aged fifty-seven. She was married but not happily so, and she had had an affair with a young white man that had worked in her office although he did not work there now. The affair had also finished.

She was very partial to young white men and had bedded a few, so seeing someone in that category apparently checking her out from the other side of a large room was a turn-on for her.

The group had now started to play their first number and several people drifted into the ballroom, thus making the room that Liam was in much less crowded. He looked to the far side of the room and the woman was now standing alone and she was looking right at him, no doubt about it this time.

Liam's legs initially felt like jelly as he moved toward her but he gained in confidence as he got closer although he had no idea what he was going to say. As he got very near her, she looked a bit older than he thought but certainly no less attractive.

"Um, good evening, I am Liam," he said, thinking he probably sounded more like a sixteen-year-old than the twenty-four-year-old that he was.

"So I see, honey," smiled the woman, looking at his name tag.

"Oh yeah; You are Cheryl," blurted Liam.

"Got it in one, sugar; My, you are bright," teased Cheryl.

"Bit of a bad start to a conversation, right?" said Liam, laughing at himself.

"I am sure that it will improve, sweetie," smiled Cheryl, a beautiful smile.

"Which office are you from?" asked Liam.

"Now that is more complicated because it is not written down but I am from Leeds; I run the accounts department in Leeds," replied Cheryl, still teasing a bit.

"Oh, that is interesting," said Liam, thinking how incredibly sexy the woman was.

"And which branch is lucky enough to have a good-looking young man like you working in it?" asked Cheryl, fully intending to have the young man's trousers off before the night was over.

"I work in Southampton, in the technical department," answered Liam.

"Oh, that is interesting," echoed Cheryl before bursting into laughter.

The group had started to play another song and Liam wanted to get a bit more intimate with Cheryl, although it was not a slow song. "Would you like to have a dance with me, Cheryl?" asked Liam.

"Would you like to have a fuck with me, Liam?" responded Cheryl, her beautiful brown eyes on him.

"Yeah, right," laughed Liam, thinking that she was teasing again.

"I am serious, baby. We could go to my room and fuck right now," said a highly aroused Cheryl.

Liam's cock was hard in his trousers. "You really mean it?" asked Liam, hardly believing his luck.

"I mean it but we had not better go out together. Give me a minute and then take the lift to the third floor, I will see you there," said Cheryl, moving away and blowing a kiss.

A slightly stunned Liam looked at her big arse in the clinging dress as she walked away from him.

Thinking that he must be dreaming, or maybe he was living the dream, Liam made his way to the lift and then had another crisis: no condoms.

When the lift door opened on the third floor, the smiling Cheryl had herself propped up against a wall opposite. "What kept you, sugar?" she smiled.

"Um, I don't have any condoms," said Liam, thinking the plans may be ruined.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie. Follow me," said Cheryl, walking down the corridor deliberately swinging her large arse.

Cheryl stopped at her room door. "I have a plan. In a moment we are going in here and we are going to fuck. We will then go back downstairs and then back here for more fucking later, sound good?" asked Cheryl, her back against her still-locked door with her arms raised above her head.

"Sounds very good," said the now confident Liam, moving to her and putting his lips on hers as her arms came down around his neck and their bodies ground together.

The lift door pinged further down the corridor, so Cheryl snapped out of the snog and unlocked her door and they almost fell inside, giggling. The snogging recommenced and hands roamed over bodies as the lust and passion mounted towards fever pitch.

They were both wearing quite expensive clothing so it was not a question of ripping the clothes off, although that was what they both felt like doing.

"Well, Liam Bridges, let's take this off and then I want to see your cock," said Cheryl, removing Liam's jacket.

Cheryl looked deep into Liam's eyes as she undid his trousers and sent them on the way to his feet. "Oh honey, this looks so big," said Cheryl, dropping to her knees and caressing Liam's erect penis through his boxers.

"Get your dress off, Cheryl, please," said Liam, as the mature black woman stroked his cock.

"You want to see Cheryl's arse and tits...and cunt, do you, baby?" teased Cheryl, now standing up.

"I want to fuck your cunt, Cheryl," said Liam, stepping out of the trousers that were at his feet and removing his boxers.

"And I want you to fuck my cunt with that huge cock of yours, honey," said Cheryl, before turning her back on Liam and saying, "Unzip me, baby."

Liam did so and as Cheryl removed her dress, Liam took off his tie and shirt.

Cheryl's very rounded body was now just partially covered by a maroon bra and maroon knickers, but very soon she had them off too and the naked couple kissed as Liam massaged Cheryl's large tits and she wanked his cock.

Fashionmature
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Fashionmature

Liam put three fingers in Cheryl's cunt; she was ready to go. "From behind, I want to watch in the mirror," panted Cheryl, bending over the back of a chair and looking wild-eyed into the dressing table mirror.

Liam looked at the big backside and the cunt below it; he moved forward and held his cock against Cheryl's cunt and pushed in. The needs of both of them were urgent and Liam thrust his hips hard and fast and Cheryl moaned and groaned and the chair that she was bent over, rocked.

Cheryl watched in the mirror, panting, as her big tits swung and the look on Liam's face was of concentration and effort as he shafted her hard and fast. "Yes, yes, fuck me hard," Cheryl wailed, and Liam obliged.

Liam was getting incredible stimulation from this fuck and was rapidly approaching the point of no return; he was pleased that Cheryl came first. "Oh fuck, shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," shouted Cheryl as the chair that she was over threatened to break.

Two more thrusts and Liam was spraying jets of semen into Cheryl's orgasming cunt.

For a moment, their eyes met in the mirror as they both climaxed. It had not been very long since their eyes first met across a crowded room.

"That was fucking wonderful," Liam said breathlessly.

"It was, baby. Fucking great," Cheryl managed to reply as she still spasmed from her orgasm.

Liam eventually withdrew and Cheryl straightened up. "Ha, I think we both need to clean up a bit before we go back to the party," said Cheryl.

"Yeah; I can't believe that we have only just met and that we have already fucked," said Liam.

"And are going to fuck some more later, aren't we?" responded Cheryl.

"Oh yes, we sure are," replied Liam.

They had been missing from the party for a while so they each had a quick shower and then got dressed. Cheryl's absence was more likely to be noted than Liam's, but few from Cheryl's branch would have been surprised to find that she had just had a fucking with a young white man.

They went back downstairs, separately, and had little contact over the next two hours although they did occasionally smile at each other.

The group had finished playing and the party was breaking up although the bar was still open. Liam had not taken full advantage of the free bar because he was not wanting to risk inhibiting his sexual performance later; if he had not had sex lined up, he would probably have drunk himself stupid.

Liam looked toward the bar and there, with her large bottom perched on a barstool, was a gorgeous mature black woman sipping a cocktail. Liam did not know whether to approach her or not because they did not want anyone knowing about their assignation, although Cheryl was not usually too secretive about who she was bedding.

Whilst Liam was deliberating, it became too late. "Oh, hello, Liam from Southampton, how are technical things today?" Cheryl called to him.

It seemed that that might not be Cheryl's first cocktail but she was a woman who could handle her drink and although not sober, she was certainly not drunk either.

"Oh, hello, Cheryl from Leeds, technical things are just fine, thank you," replied Liam, hoping that nobody was observing this flirting.

"I am wanting your cock again, lover boy," Cheryl said. Liam was pleased about that but also pleased that nobody was within hearing distance.

"I am wanting you to have it," replied Liam, watching Cheryl sipping her drink; she was making that look very sexy.

"Do you remember my room number?" asked Cheryl, seductively.

"Why? Don't you?" laughed Liam, feeling pleased with himself.

"Oh, very funny, Mister Technical. You be knocking on my door fifteen minutes from now," replied Cheryl; fortunately, Liam did know her room number, as did Cheryl.

"Okay, I will see you then," said Liam, heading for his room for a few minutes.

Cheryl finished her drink and then made for the lift; she saw one of her workmates from the Leeds branch on the way. "Hi, Cheryl, you having a good time?" asked the other woman, with very slurred speech.

"Hi, Sonia. Yeah, good, thanks and so are you by the sound of it," replied Cheryl, having no intention of announcing that she had been fucked once and was about to be fucked again.

Cheryl got into her room and removed her dress but kept her bra and knickers on. Her much younger lover was due at any moment. Liam had changed into the jeans and T-shirt that he had travelled to the hotel in; he went without boxers though so he was naked under his jeans.

As he walked down corridors towards Cheryl's room, a man probably aged in his fifties glanced at Liam's quite obvious package in his jeans. If Liam had been that way inclined, he might have had a change of direction to a different hotel room, but the reason for the swelling of his package was the mature black woman awaiting his arrival.

Liam tapped on Cheryl's room door and she opened it. "Fuck!" said Liam, seeing the curvy and attractive mature woman in her underwear.

"Ha, very soon I would think," replied Cheryl, massaging Liam's bulge and making it bigger.

"You look gorgeous," said Liam, before they met for a kiss which became a snog, and Liam undid Cheryl's bra as she undid his jeans.

Cheryl had Liam's jeans lowered and, with him not having underwear on, she had his erection in her hand. Liam pushed Cheryl's knickers down at the back, baring her arse for his caressing.

Their bodies parted slightly and Cheryl's undone bra was removed and Liam tongued her nipples. Cheryl then took off Liam's T-shirt and he removed his jeans before the two of them came together for some more kissing and caressing.

They flopped onto the bed with Cheryl on her back and she lifted her lower half so that Liam could take her knickers off. Liam started kissing the insides of Cheryl's thighs near her hairy bush and very moist cunt lips.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes," Cheryl said softly as Liam started to lick her cunt lips and then inside. Liam tongued Cheryl, sometimes swiftly and sometimes delicately as her backside squirmed on the bed and she moaned. Liam's tongue played Cheryl's clit; she was going wild.

Cheryl was writhing and her arse bouncing as Liam struggled to keep his tongue on whatever spot was driving her crazy at that moment. "Shit! Oh fuck, shit!" yelled Cheryl as she started cumming and, with Liam lapping at her, she kept cumming.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, baby," Cheryl panted as she started to come down. Liam moved up her body and they kissed, Liam with his mouth and face coated with Cheryl's cum. Liam's rigid penis was nudging Cheryl's cunt lips and they almost sucked it in. Cheryl's legs went behind Liam's back and they started to fuck.

Their earlier fuck had been a bit frantic but this one, although energetic, was less so. There were some minor changes in position as Liam's penis moved in and out of Cheryl's cunt and Cheryl came hard again as the fucking went on.

"Oh baby, baby, fuck this is good," Cheryl complimented and Liam from Southampton felt pleased with himself.

Cheryl had another loud orgasm before Liam felt himself about to cum and his body tensed and his cream spurted.

"Shit, Liam, I wish you worked in my office," Cheryl said as she lay on her front and Liam stroked her buttocks.

"That would be fun, wouldn't it?" replied Liam, strangely suddenly feeling a bit guilty about his girlfriend that he had in his home town.

"Better than fun, I would think," chuckled Cheryl.

They had a shower and then cuddled up together naked but at about five in the morning, Liam awoke and thought that he had better think about going back to his own room. Cheryl was still asleep and Liam looked at her very attractive face; he was thinking that she must be in her late forties as he gave her a gentle kiss.

"Mmmm, what time is it?" murmured Cheryl, as she started to stir.

"About five, I was thinking I should go back to my room," said Liam.

"Were you now? Can I not do anything to keep you here a bit longer?" asked the still awakening Cheryl whose right hand automatically went to Liam's cock.

As Liam's penis stiffened with Cheryl's wanking, he reconsidered. "Ha, maybe I can stay just a little bit longer," said Liam, his fingers going to Cheryl's cunt.

Cheryl was soon ready and white cock again entered black cunt and they swiftly got up to a rapid pace of fucking.

"Oh, oh, mmmm, oh, mmmm, yes," panted Cheryl as her excitement mounted and she then shrieked as the young man's penis stimulated her to orgasm. Liam came soon afterwards and they cuddled for a while but then Liam had to get back to his room before many people started wandering the corridors.

Liam put on his jeans and T-shirt and the couple kissed. "I am going to miss you, Liam from Southampton," said Cheryl, and she meant it.

"I will miss you too," replied Liam, who had had a very memorable first experience of the company's quadrennial event.

"Hey, take this," said Cheryl, giving Liam her 'Cheryl Griffiths' name tag off her dress.

"Thanks, mine is in my room," said Liam, almost apologetically.

"That's okay, sugar; I ain't forgetting you in a hurry," said Cheryl, before they had one last snog.

It was very likely that the two would never see each other again unless it was in four years, but as Liam left Cheryl's room she had one more thing to say. "Maybe you will get a phone call from the Leeds branch one day, lover boy," said Cheryl, and then Liam was gone.

For Liam Bridges, his first experience of his company's 'event' had turned out to be far more interesting and exciting than it appeared to be doing because his eyes met a woman's eyes across a crowded room.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments