Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After the Work out

"This and after working out and meeting another woman."

25
6 Comments 6
10.3k Views 10.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

This story takes place after a workout at the local health club.  I enjoy swimming and then quick stop at the whirlpool after swimming.  Kay enjoys walking on the track and using some of the machines and then joins me in the whirlpool. 

This afternoon when we got into the whirlpool there were three other people already in the whirlpool, two men and an extremely hot looking woman with large breasts, long blonde hair, slim body, and nicely shaped hips.  After we got into the whirlpool, the two men got out.  Grace stayed in the whirlpool, and we started talking and becoming friends.

Kay and Grace got out of the whirlpool and headed for the locker room and to get a shower.  I also headed for the locker room and a shower. It was a while before Kay and Grace joined me in the lobby.

As the ladies came out of the locker room, they were holding hands and giggling about something.  Kay informed me that we were going over to Grace’s house for drinks and relaxing.  I know that to Kay relaxing means getting fucked either by a woman or a couple.

We go to the car, and I get their address and Grace’s phone number in case I get lost going to her house.  I was going to go home and hang up the wet clothes and change before going to meet them.

When I got to Grace’s house, there was a note on the door saying that they were out back in the hot tub.  I went to the back of the house, to find the hot tub was empty as well as two bottles of wine. I went back into the house to look for the two sexy ladies.

I found them in the living room naked and making out on the couch.  Kay was on her back, Grace’s face between Kay’s legs and sucking on Kay’s hard and excited clit.

I noticed Grace’s dripping wet pussy up in the air and needing attention.  I took and positioned myself so that I could lick her pussy and suck on her rock-hard clit.  I was so turned on I also started to lick her sexy pink ass, which even excited Grace more.

Grace turned to me and said, “I want to feel the both of you licking my pussy and my ass.”  She then turned and positioned her wet pussy over Kay’s mouth and Kay started to lick it so softly and sucked her hard clit.  I continued to lick on her ass and occasionally kiss Kay to taste Grace’s sweet nectar.

It was not long before both women came, first Grace came hard, and this triggered Kay’s orgasm.  Both women collapsed and fell on top of each other.

Grace stood up and immediately stripped me naked in the living room.  She started to suck my cock and lick the tip, enjoying the precum that was dribbling from it. Kay moved to start sucking on me, when Grace told her, “If you want to suck on a cock go back to the bedroom and suck on my husband's cock.”

I looked at Kay and told her to go and enjoy herself with Grace’s husband.  Grace told Kay that we would be back after we made each other cum.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

I was sitting on the couch with Grace sucking my cock and balls, as I watched Kay’s ass going down the hallway and disappearing into the bedroom.

I had Grace get on top of me, since I could not wait to bury my tongue deep between her soft sexy lips and suck on her excited clit.

We could hear Kay’s moaning from the bedroom, as Grace turned and guided my hard cock between those sexy lips and into already wet pussy. As Grace was sliding up and down on my hard shaft, she whispered, “My husband must be eating Kay out to get her to moan that much.”

Between Grace’s riding my hard cock and Kay’s moaning, it was not long before I exploded and filled Grace’s womb with my hot seed.  After I exploded Grace’s pussy clamped hard on my cock and she came herself.

After holding each other for a few minutes, we got up and walked back to the bedroom to see what was going on in there.  I was following Grace and noticed that my cum was dripping out of her pussy and down her legs.  When we got to the bedroom door, we stopped, and I could not believe what I saw.

There was Kay with her lips around the largest black cock that I remember ever seeing. Joe was straddling Kay’s chest as she was sucking on his cock. He had her lay back and then teased her clit with his cock.

Grace went in and then guided Joe’s hard cock into Kay’s wet pussy.  I watched as Joe slowly slid that monster cock into Kay’s pussy.  He was very gentle and slow sliding into Kay’s pussy.  He kissed Grace and then Grace kissed Kay, hard on the lips. 

Grace looked at my cock which was very ridged and erect, as I watched that big black cock stretching out my wife’s white pussy.  I was totally excited just watching him fuck Kay with slow and deep strokes.

Grace was pinching Kay’s hard nipples with her fingers and looked at me and said, “Take that hard cock of yours and fuck me now.”  I buried my hard cock into her pussy until my balls slapped her sexy ass.

After a while Joe had Kay get on all fours so he could do her doggy style.  Kay then was kissing Grace and I was fucking her.  I just love watching my wife’s breasts sway to the rhythm of Joe fucking her.

After we all came several times and switched positions and partners, we were all exhausted.  Kay and I walked naked out to the living room and collapsed.  I then asked Kay what happed in the locker room.

Kay then proceeded to tell me that both women went in and found that their lockers were close together and they stripped down and went to take a shower.  Grace offered to wash Kay and got Kay excited after playing with her pussy.

Kay then washed Grace and enjoyed playing with Grace’s large breasts and nipples.  Grace suggested that they go to her house to continue this excitement and turning each other on.

And as they say, the rest is history.  We are planning more workouts together and more after-workout activities.

 

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments