Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amala And Patrick -Their Luck Runs Out

"Amala and Patrick have beautiful sex but on the return to town things fall apart"

17
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Amala had not seen her seventeen-year-old lover, Patrick, for a couple of days but she was longing to once again have his penis inserted in her, something that Patrick was also longing to happen.

She phoned his mobile. "Do you fancy another trip out into the country?" Amala asked.

Their previous trip out into the country had involved a fuck in a clearing in the woods so not surprisingly Patrick replied, "Oh yes, I am longing to be with you again."

Amala arranged to pick up her lover on a road a short distance from his home and as she approached him her cunt twitched at the prospect of again having this hunk's cock visiting it.

Forty-seven-year-old Amala Gupta was wearing shorts with, as Patrick would find out soon, nothing underneath. It was already pretty obvious that she did not have a bra on under her T-shirt but she declined Patrick's move towards her for a kiss because she was anxious that they did not get seen doing anything incriminating.

Amala already thought that her next-door neighbour, Fiona, and possibly even her own son Sunil, had got suspicions about what was going on so she was trying to be ultra-careful whilst still hoping to prolong the sexual relationship.

The age difference lovers chatted and giggled as Amala drove out of town and Patrick had his hand on Amala's quite thick thigh and she sometimes glanced at the noticeable bulge in her teenage lover's jeans.

They arrived at the woods and there were, as before, a few cars parked nearby but as the woods covered a large area they should have no trouble finding somewhere for the privacy that they craved. They walked hand-in-hand and frequently kissed as they moved deeper into the woodland. Thet veered off a main path and Amala giggled when Patrick put his hand on her buttocks as she scrambled over a fallen tree.

They eventually came upon a spot that looked ideal for their planned and much wanted lovemaking and Patrick gripped Amala's arse as they snogged and she rubbed herself against his bulge. Patrick then put his hands under Amala's T-shirt and caressed her tits as she loosened his jeans and put her hand inside his underpants to pull out his erect cock.

There was no reason to rush things because it was not too likely that someone would stumble across them deep in the woods unless they were looking for somewhere to fuck, so the heavy petting continued for a while before Amala's T-shirt was lifted over her head. Patrick marvelled at the woman's breasts as she slowly wanked his cock and then Amala dragged Patrick's T-shirt off before she caressed his firm chest.

Amala dropped to her knees, dragging Patrick's jeans and underpants down as she went before taking his rigid penis in her mouth. Normally, they were short of time for one reason or another so Amala had paid little attention to oral sex with Patrick but now she decided to blow him all the way because she was sure that he would soon recover and be able to give her a good fucking.

Amala gave the youth sexual feelings that he had never had before as her tongue and gorgeous lips worked his throbbing cock, "Amala, I-I...," Patrick started to say but she just looked up at him with her beautiful brown eyes and continued sucking. She grabbed his buttocks and very soon his whole body stiffened before he spurted stream after stream of spunk into Amala's mouth.

She kept sucking and swallowing until he had finished cumming and then she smiled as she took her mouth off his cock, licked some cum off the end, and then said, "That was a lot of spunk, I hope that you will have plenty more in a little while."

"I hope so, that was sensational," said the youth who had just been blown for the very first time.

Patrick removed the clothing that was at his ankles and Amala removed her shorts to show that she was wearing nothing underneath. They lay on the grass, Patrick on his back and Amala on her front, and Patrick started caressing Amala's very rounded buttocks. This was a turn-on for Amala, not that she needed turning on, and also for Patrick as he ran his hands over her arse and then kissed her cheeks. His penis hardened again quickly which he proved to Amala by getting above her body and letting his erection brush against her backside making her 'Ooh' and giggle.

Amala rolled onto her back and put her hands behind her knees and drew her legs up towards her chest putting her wet and inviting cunt on view. Patrick put his arms above Amala's shoulders and had his rock hard penis touching her entrance before a forward thrust with his hips took him deep inside her.

In the shortish space of time that the two had been lovers, Patrick had learnt a lot and he now proceeded to make love to Amala in his most professional way yet as he slid in and out of her and added to both of their excitements by twisting a bit with each thrust.

With his upper body held up by his arms being rigid near Amala's head, he looked into her eyes as he fucked her and he enjoyed the changes in her facial expressions as her sexual arousal increased even more. Amala withdrew her hands from behind her knees but locked her legs around her lover's lower back as his cock moved in and out of her.

They were both panting and grunting and starting to sweat as the outdoor lovemaking went on and on and Patrick saw another facial change as Amala wailed, "Oh, oh, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," as she orgasmed and still the young man fucked on.

Amala's hair was now wet with sweat, as was Patrick's back, and she came again before Patrick groaned, "Oh god," as he fired his cum deep into Amala's cunt.

They gradually got their breath back as they cuddled for a while before getting dressed and returning to the car after another great sexual experience together.

Amala drove back to town and pulled up where she had picked Patrick up earlier. They looked into each other's eyes and this time neither of them resisted the kiss that became a long and loving snog.

Susan Lawton, Patrick's mum, had been to visit a friend nearby and was walking home and she thought to herself that it was unusual to see a couple being so passionate in broad daylight in a parked car. She was now quite close to the car as the couple parted and Susan caught a glimpse of a dark-skinned middle-aged woman and then of what appeared to be a much younger man.

She was now very close to the car when she realised that the young man was her son and, almost in the same instant, that the woman was Amala Gupta, her son's friend's mother. Neither of the occupants of the car had yet seen Susan because they still had their eyes fixed on each other but as Patrick moved to open the passenger door and consequently looked straight ahead he saw his mother standing open-mouthed just a few yards away.

"Fuck, " said Patrick.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

"Shit," said Amala as the occupants of the car were now open-mouthed too.

"Get out of that car," screamed Susan.

"Mum, look..." started Patrick as he got out.

"How long has this been going on?" demanded Susan.

Amala was now getting out of the driver's side, "Mrs Lawton..." she started to say.

"You shut up you whore, I am talking to my son," shouted Susan.

Fiona Brabrook, Amala's next-door neighbour, was driving along and saw her neighbour apparently having an altercation with a woman whom Fiona did not know. Fiona pulled up, partly to see if she could help but mostly to find out what was going on.

As she crossed the road Fiona identified the youth standing on the pavement as Patrick Lawton, Amala's son's friend, and the first glimmer of what this might be about dawned on Fiona.

"Amala, is something wrong?" asked Fiona, in her best pretend to be concerned voice.

"Do you know this woman?" Susan asked Fiona although Fiona's words should have made that obvious.

"Yes, she lives next door," replied Fiona as Amala and Patrick stood in shocked silence.

"Do you know how long she was been fucking my son?" demanded Susan causing gasps from the other three.

By now a few more people were wondering what the commotion was all about as Susan, not having had an answer from Fiona, turned to her son and said, "Go home Patrick, and don't you dare go near this slut again," causing a gasp or two from the increasing audience.

Patrick and Amala did not know what to say, they could have protested their innocence but the confrontation had gone too far for that to seem appropriate and by now Susan was again ranting at Amala, "You cradle-snatching whore, you stay away from my son do you hear me?"

Amala managed a weak, "Yes," in response.

Patrick tried to say something but his mother again screamed at him to go home so he moved away, red-faced and tearful, and had to push past a few people because by now quite a crowd had assembled.

Susan stepped forward and gave Amala a very hard slap on the face, from which Amala recoiled before putting her hand to her cheek and starting to cry. Susan had no more to say, or do, so she continued her journey home after glaring at some of the onlookers.

An embarrassed and humiliated Amala got into her car and really burst into tears. Fiona thought of trying to comfort her but thought that she would leave her so headed back to her own car, wondering who she would phone first with the news.

Once home, Susan berated Patrick and reiterated that he was to stay away from 'that woman'.

Once she had stopped crying Amala drove home and ignored Fiona who was in her front garden. Amala's troubles increased about half an hour later when Sunil returned home and his first words were, "Mum, how could you?" indicating that he had already heard.

Amala and Sunil then had a blazing row which ended with Sunil shouting, "Now everyone at school will know that I have got a slut for a mother," before running upstairs in tears.

Amala answered the ringing doorbell to find Fiona on her doorstep, "Amala..." Fiona started to say.

"Fuck off, " said Amala as she slammed the door.

Patrick was crying in his bedroom at home and now Amala was crying in hers. What had started not very long ago with a seventeen-year-old youth telling the forty-seven-year-old mother of his friend that he loved her had gone through a few sex sessions and had now seemingly ended forever.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments