Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awakening of Alexis - part 4

"Alexis begins her servicings - while I tag along."

6
0 Comments 0
9.1k Views 9.1k
4.3k words 4.3k words
The Awakening of Alexis - Part 4


Things had definitely changed. Alexis was more 'alive' now, more easily sexually aroused, more 'awakened' in the sense of a kind of primal lust. This is what I had been wanting to bring to life in her, to really perk up the sexual side of our marriage, to make things more exciting for us. Great things were happening. She would go with me to the adult video store and she would do her own selections. Nearly always she picked black on white action videos, always with black men with huge cocks. She wasn't shy about looking over the dildos and vibrators area either, often fingering and handling giant black latex devices. As if that wasn't enough, if a black guy was in the store, I noticed that she would actually brush against him or make eye contact. It was clear enough what she wanted, both to him and to me. And frankly I liked it. I still felt that I was in control and could just enjoy these developments.

On one occasion it was clear that a black guy wanted her to go into a video booth with him. She asked me if it was ok. I said yes. I went into the booth next to them and listened through the wall but I couldn't make out what was going on. Afterwards she told me that she had masturbaded and fellated him, but didn't take him vaginally. She said it was thrilling to be with a total stranger like that, just the two of them, without anyone else present keeping things safe or controlled. She described his cock as about eight inches long but that he had a huge amount of sperm. Some of it was still smeared on her blouse and skirt. It turned me on enough that I took her into another booth and and had sexual intercourse with her right there.

I was happy with this. She was sexually excited, she was having pleasure, she was opening up more. This is what I wanted. Sharing her with other men like this was great. It thrilled me, especially if I perceived the men as more sexually potent than I, with bigger cocks, and with heavier and more frequent semen loads. And of course the taboo thing added to it all immensely, the idea of a black man 'taking' a white woman - my wife - taking his pleasure with her and with no 'precautions'.

Jackie had called a few times too, but hadn't spoken much to me. Mainly she was talking to my wife, and neither of them tuned me in to what was being set up for us. I was getting impatient. I wanted to see more action like we had at the motel. I was almost addicted to this. Heck, I WAS addicted. I had to have this, I had to see it. Period.

But after some days my wife approached me, rather hesitantly. I was flummoxed by what she suggested to me. She said that she'd been talking with Jackie and that there was a kind of service needed and which she'd been asked to perform. Apparently Jackie, or whoever Jackie was in touch with, had links to some kind of married men's club or network or whatever, of guys whose wives were pregnant and that these wives weren't satisfying them, of couldn't because of their conditions. The guys - understandably enough - had months of enforced abstinence and it was driving some of them nuts. They just needed release. They didn't want love or a relationship or anything like that, and they weren't trying to cheat on their wives or take wives from anyone else, they just needed to release all the built-up semen. These were men who didn't like to masturbate, they wanted the real thing.

'Who are these guys? Who runs this network, or whatever?' I asked. 'And what has this got to do with you?' I thought the last question was probably stupid, as I was already guessing what she was being asked to do.

'Jackie said it was some kind of private club thing, that the men would individually be serviced by willing women. It's a good thing really, it helps the men by meeting their natural needs, and it relieves the sexual pressure off their wives.' she responded. 'It's almost like a public service. The men travel to wherever it's convenient for the woman who does the servicing, at an agreed-upon time and day. It might take an hour or longer, depending on their needs.' She paused a moment, then continued. 'Sometimes the wives come along to watch, as that way it isn't quite the same as infidelity. The arrangement suits them, just as it suits their husbands'.

'Are they...' but my wife finished the question for me. 'Black? Yes, they are all black. That's the whole point to this. These men have greater needs that men of other races. It's really frustrating for them... And I'd like to help.'

The whole thing sounded weird, but I guess it wasn't any weirder than what we'd already been doing. 'I don't know, maybe it's not a good idea. I think we ought to think this over some more,' I said.

'I've already agreed to it. Jackie and I have made some arrangements already. I thought it would be ok.' She was pretty firm.

'What about me?' I asked. 'Do I stay home, do I come along, do I watch what happens, or what?'

My wife seemed a little unsure on this one. 'I think it varies. Sometimes the men are comfortable with the servicer's husband being present and watching. Sometimes they aren't. I think they are usually ok with it. I don't know about the wives, but they're probably ok with it too.'

I was a bit deflated that all this had been decided on without me even being consulted. But, as usual, I went along with the idea. The upshot was that her first 'service' was set for that very weekend. It was to be with some black guy whose wife was several months pregnant. She wouldn't do anything with him sexually, she wasn't in the mood at all. But she was ok with the idea of him being serviced by a white woman, although she didn't want to be present. So my wife and I drove off to the appointed meeting place. It was another motel, not far off from our house. He lived close by too. He had booked the room so we didn't have to pay anything. Alexis knocked on the door and a really tall and very black man opened it. He was friendly to us both and ushered us in. He said his name was Don but that was probably a nom. He was kinda nervous, more so that we were.

'I've never done anything like this before.' He said, hesitantly. 'But I can't help myself. I have my needs like any other man.' He looked my wife over. 'And you are truly beautiful. I would love to make love with you...' he then cast a quick glance at me. 'I mean if you're ok with this, with your woman doing this? I don't mind if you stay, and watch, it's ok. I really appeciate what you're both doing for me.' I said I was ok with things and that he should relax and do what needed to be done.

Alexis just reached out to him and embraced him, kissing him deeply. Afer a long and lingering kiss, she reached her hand down to his crotch and began fondling his privates through his jeans. Don began undressing and my wife did the same. I move over to the side of the room to get out of their way. In no time they were both naked. My wife stared at his erecting penis. It was long, maybe as much as ten inches, and very black. His testicles were big too, and no doubt full of semen - several months's worth in fact. Her nipples began erecting as he ran his hands over her breasts.

Alexis had brought vaseline and took it out of her purse. She first began spreading it on her public lips and clitoris, then inside her vagina. She did it in such a way that it almost transfixed him with lust. She then took a big dollop and spread it over his black cock. It was really hard now and sticking almost straight up in the air.

The whole scene was too much for him and he was too impatient to waste any time on conversation. He took her firmly by the hips and let her over to the armchair. He bent her slightly
forward over it and positioned himself behind it. I moved around a bit to the side, fairly close to them, to see the action. He pressed his cockhead against her vaginal opening and pushed it in. In no time he was in all the way, thrusting full length in and out of my wife. She was sighing and gasping and had reached down to massage her clitoris.

I stared at his black pole shafting in and out of my wife, but he came almost immediately. He looked like he was almost in pain, his face contorted and making strange sounds. But a lot of semen was coming out. It was making loud squishing sounds at where his cock was inside her and some of it was already coming out of her, sticking to him and to her pubic hair.

Alexis hadn't come and seemed disappointed. But things weren't over.

'I know I'm gonna come again, I always do, maybe more after that too.' he panted. And sure enough, after only a brief pause he began thrusting hard again. Alexis was loving it. This time he fucked her pretty hard for maybe ten minutes before he suddenly lifted her up and carried her over to the bed, his cock still impaled in her. He laid her on the bed face down and lay straight across her back. While still thrusting hard, he used his legs to push her legs apart as wide as possible. Then he started really ramming his meat into her.

My wife made little noises like she was in pain, but she didn't ask him to stop. I didn't intervene. I just stared as his black cock slamming in and out of my wife and at the semen oozing out around it. After another ten minutes of this he gripped her really hard and then started ejaculating again. He grunted with each spasm and held my wife's hips really tight to him as he did so. After maybe ten hard thrusts like this, he slowed down and his grip loosened. His cock, now mostly limp, flopped out of her and a lot of semen followed it. Alexis's pubic hair was matted with his sperm and there was a growing stain on the bedspread. We hadn't put down towels beforehand, things just happened to fast for that.

He and Alexis were both catching their breath. I was too, even though I was just an observer. His cock, by now limp, was still pretty big, bigger than mine when fully erect. My wife was now on her side but with her thighs parted. Her vaginal opening was lewdly open and this black man's sperm continued to ooze out of it. She took some of it with her hand and rubbed it into her clitoral area, masturbating herself like that with her eyes closed.

I couldn't believe it, but this guy's cock's started hardening again after only a few minutes. He got close to my wife again and pushed it into her, quickly picking up his pace as he fucked her from the side. He had her right leg lifted high in the air with one hand and with his other hand he was groping her breasts. He also craned his head over her and started deep kissing her again. Alexis met the thrusts, and the kiss, while continuing to rub his ejaculate into her clitoris. She came that way. Then came again, quite soon after, as he was thrusting in her really hard and fast. Then he came a third time, moaning with pleasure and holding her close again. Afterwards he laid her on her back on the bed, gently, and slowly removed his cock from her.

I couldn't believe how much sperm came out of her. She lay there breathing slowly, and reached down for more of the semen coming out of her. Again, she rubbed it into her clitoris. She also took some of it and rubbed it into her still-hard nipples.

'Don' got up and went in the bathroom.

nikoll_grey57
Online Now!
Lush Cams
nikoll_grey57

He came out a minute later, dressed. 'This was wonderful. Thank you so much. I hope... I hope that I can see you again... soon.' With that he left. Probably going back to his pregnant wife.

I looked at my wife on the bed, once again seeing a lot of negro semen coming out of her vagina. I pulled my clothes off and climbed on top of her. I pressed my hard dick into her and thrust in her as long as I could before I too ejaculated. The truth is, I could hardly even get friction because of all the semen in her and from the size of the black cock that had been in her a short while before. This black man had gone for three months without coming and now all the long-accumulated sperm in his balls had been ejaculated into my wife. I felt it all around my cock and in my wife's pubic hair as I pressed against her and thrust in and out. It was unbelievably erotic, and I came pretty quickly. We both then rested a short while, cleaned up quickly, and went home.

I had to admit to Alexis that I thought this was great. She said she wanted to keep doing this, to help these men and their wives, and I agreed that it was a good thing, even a noble kind of thing. And once again, she and Jackie had me pegged right. They knew that I would, in the end, enjoy this, and I did.

The next 'servicing' took place about a week later, as usual arranged without my knowledge - which I was coming to almost like - and I was just told about it. 'I have to meet a man in about half an hour,' she said to me suddenly one afternoon. 'Can you drive me? Or I can go by myself.' I said sure, I'd be glad to take her. 'His wife will be there too, I guess to watch,' she added. I said that sounded interesting.

We showed up actually at their apartment. The man opened the door. Big, black, and already with a massive bulge in his trousers. His wife stood back in the room, watching. She was white and in an advanced state of pregnancy. We both were invited inside. I shook hands with him and nodded to his wife. She nodded back but didn't smile. She looked a little bit suspiciously at Alexis but accepted her presence. This was no social call so we all moved straight to the bedroom. He removed his trousers and briefs. His black dick sprang out. It had had a really big head on it and kind of a strange sideways angle to it.

My wife started to move to the bed but he stopped her. He said he wanted her standing up. She started to undress but he stopped that too. He said he just wanted her skirt and pantis pulled down to her knees and no further and no clothing removed. He wanted her legs pressed together too. He just wanted to 'take her' just like that. Giving her these instructions seemed to turn him on further, as his dick continued to harden.

Alexis did as she was told. She pulled her skirt and panties down to her knees and stood there straight, in the middle of the bedroom, waiting for him to satisfy himself with her. He stood right in front of her and stared into her eyes. His white wife - we never did catch her name - came between them, got onto her knees so her face was within inches of both her husband's black penis and my wife's exposed vagina.

She took some lubricant and first applied it to her husband's cock, rubbing it from the big head on it to the base, then she took another glob of the lubricant and rubbed it into my wife's vaginal area. She pressed some onto her clitoris - which made Alexis gasp with surprise - then some onto and into her public lips, then put more onto her fingers and pressed two of them into my wife's vagina. She ran the fingers in and out, then increased the fingers to three, then four. While running all four fingers in very deep, she used her thumb to rub the lubricant into Alexis's clitoris. Alexis had trouble standing with this action going on, as it was starting to turn her on tremendously and her knees were getting a bit wobbly.

Then while almost fisting Alexis and masturbating her clitoris, the guy's wife put her other hand on her husband's penis, gently stroking it until it was absolutely rock hard and sticking straight up and out. He was gasping and almost intoxicated from it, and it was clear that he wanted my wife really badly.

His wife took his cock and guided it to my wife's vaginal opening. He started pressing it in. It became a thrusting motion. Alexis continued standing there, her hands at her sides, trying to stay on her feet, while his black cock moved in and out of her. He took his hands and held her hips, which helped her stay upright and also gave him a better way to thrust harder and faster. His wife stayed where she was, kneeling in front of both of them, watching the action really closely. She had some towels handy too.

I hadn't noticed that she had a video camera. She wiped her hands off on the towels and picked it up, then started filming the action up-close, and I mean VERY close, his black cock pistoning in and out of my wife's white vagina, her knees held together while she stood straight. Every now and then she panned back a little to take in Alexis's face - which was already showing pleasure, and gasping in surprise as this new way of being fucked. After a few minutes he started ejaculating in my wife. His own wife got the footage up real close again, especially as he finished his last few thrusts and then slowly withdrew his cock. A really big glob of semen came out after he released it, then more began streaming out of my wife's vagina. Alexis still stood there motionless. His wife filmed some of this and then put the camera down.

She then moved closer and started orally licking at the ejaculate, sometimes moving her tongue
and mouth to my wife's clitoris.

Alexis sighed and gasped and enjoyed this thoroughly, and orgasmed while her clitoris was being sucked by the woman. It went on for maybe a minute more until the woman had 'cleaned' up all that had come out. While this was going on, her husband was watching this closely and stroking himself. When Alexis had orgasmed his penis had started stiffening again. He moved closer and once again his wife inserted his mammoth penis into my wife. This time he thrust really hard and fast and took a while longer to come, again gripping Alexis's hips. He also leaned over her face and started kissing her. The double sensations of his tongue moving deep in her mouth and his huge black cock slamming in and out of her sent her into a second orgasm.

Alexix made little moaning noises and couldn't stand up much longer. While still impaled inside her, the man lifted my wife up and carried her to the bed, placing her on her back, himself lying straight across her. He resumed the thrusting pace while his wife got very close to them, her face just inches from where her husband's cock was moving in and out. His wife reached for his testicles and started fondling them, getting rougher with them, which sent his cock spasm'ing sperm into my wife. He was groaning with pleasure and with a look almost like ecstasy on his face. He then pulled out and once again his wife quickly pressed her face to my wife's vagina, sucking and licking at her husband's semen emerging. All of this was taped by the man's wife, she deftly operating the camera with one hand while roughly working his black testicles with the other.

Watching all this was truly erotic, breathtaking, I just stared and jacked myself. I asked if it was ok to fuck my wife - my own wife!, actually asking this strange black man and his wife if it was ok! - and he said yes. His wife moved her face away from my wife's clitoris and I slid my cock into her vagina. Once again it was marvelously wet, loose, and hot. I could only thrust a few seconds before coming. I pulled out, expecting the guy's wife to do her thing again, but she just moved away and handed me a towel.

We got cleaned up. I gently sponged up my own semen coming out of Alexis, then started to help her pull up her panties and skirt. The man stopped me. He said he would have to come again, soon, and to wait. While waiting, his wife took more lubricant and gently rubbed it into and around Alexis's clitoris and vagina. Eventually her whole hand was inside her, literally fisting her. Not fast and hard, but at a steady pace. Alexis's thighs were parted just enough to allow this action - constricted as they were by her still wearing her panties and skirt below her knees - but I could see that this was something she was adoring. With one fist sliding in and out of her, the women used her other hand to rub my wife's clitoris. The mutual action sent her into yet another orgasm, leaving Alexis almost crying tears of pleasure. Her husband, meanwhile, was filming this from across the room. The video had a zoom lens so he was getting terrific close up shots.

My wife's orgasm set the guy off again, he handed the camera to his wife, and soon his black cock was again thrusting in and out of Alexis, his bottom doing an amazingly rapid back and forth motion which had his cock all the way in, then out so that only the tip was inside, then in, then out, and so like that for several minutes. Then he came yet again, groaning and panting. He held his cock inside my wife until he had caught his breath, then the black thing was slowly pulled out, revealing yet more ropes of semen sticking to it and to my wife's thighs, more oozing out. His wife caught it all on video, again with good close-up angles and the occasional wider pan shot.

I asked the big black guy about the video. The man said that it would go to Jackie, who would probably send us a copy. A 'copy'? I wondered how many copies there would be, who they would circulate to. And was there money involved. I started to get concerned. I really enjoyed what transpired that afternoon but I wanted some reassurance on who and how many people would be seeing this.

When we got home I phoned Jackie and asked her about this. 'What's the story with this? Who is going to see this, how many copies are being made?'

'Don't worry, you will get a copy and the couple that Alexis serviced will get one. The only other copy will be added to the video collection that I maintain on these events,' she replied.

'And by the way, when I see you two again I will want you to view some of the footage I have, because they involve activities that you and Alexis might want to participate in.' She paused a monent, then went on, 'It's difficult to explain, and just much easier to SHOW you what some couples are doing. You can then decide if you want to do the same, when, and how.'

She didn't elaborate or give details but it sounded exotic and mysterious. I agreed that we'd like to see this. I didn't even have to ask Alexis, as she was already very deep into the black-white thing and had come to adore pictures and videos of everything involved in this lifestyle.

It didn't take long for that either. A few days later she called us and asked if we'd like to view some tapes and then maybe get into some new types of action, sme new experiences. I leaped at it and Alexis didn't hesitate either.

But I couldn't have dreamed some of the things we were going to view... and do...

......... to be continued in Part 5 ..............
Published 
Written by dr4510
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors