Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bareback With Black II

"Met at Fudruckers, the he fucked her in the back seat"

43
18 Comments 18
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This guy responded to our profile on a swinger's site and we answered back. I was surprised Jeena wanted to write him since he sent a "cock only" photo, which we usually didn't like. Jeena said he had such a "fine looking cock" she was willing to risk the rest, and said we should meet in a "very public" place in case it didn't work out. I wrote Leon and we agreed to meet at a nearby Fudruckers since it was close to his work and he would be coming straight there after.

When we pulled into the parking lot we noticed a guy in the car parked in the space on our passenger side. We exchanged looks, and soon determined he was the one we were to meet. We all got out, exchanged greetings, and went inside for burgers.

Leon was a very nice looking very dark skinned black man six years younger than Jeena. He was about 6' and about 180# and quite fit. While he was very friendly, funny, and sociable, he was not really sexual towards Jeena at all. He later told us that, while he had dated a couple of white women, he had never been in a swinging situation before. He really liked her but wasn't sure of the "rules" as to how to behave and what to say. He also had no idea what to do with the husband (me) being part of the equation. He became more relaxed as he came to understand that I was cool with him wanting my wife and that I did not want him sexually.

After our burgers and a half hour of talk and light flirting, all was going well. While Jeena has no problem with doing just about anything in front of anyone who enjoys it, she is not the type to get very naughty in a Fudruckers. A few arm touches and double meanings and they were getting fairly chummy. Jeena then said, "excuse me fellas, I must visit the loo". Leon didn't know it but that was really good news for him.

When Jeena and I first started meeting single guys, we had to work out a "code" for when she did and didn't like a guy. We decided that, if she didn't want to let the guy fuck her, she would stay at the table and I would make excuses for us to leave. If she did like the guy she would excuse herself to go to the "loo" and I would talk to him about STD tests and the specifics that are best discussed without her presence. If she just needed to go to the bathroom she would excuse herself and go.

He watched her ass closely as she walked away from the table and said "damn" under his breath. I said "you got that right and you are a lucky man". I then explained to him what her departure signified and began my speech on what he had to do if he wanted to fuck her bareback. He said he had been tested 20 days before, during his National Guard physical, and had the paper work in his car. This took me back a little, since I really had not planned on him getting with her that night. I said that was cool and he was "in", but we could not go to our place as we had a friend not in the lifestyle staying with us. I suggested that we go for a ride in our car, so the two of them could "get acquainted". He said that sounded great to him.

As we left, I went to his car (parked stage right of ours) and looked at his test results. Jeena went to the driver's side of our car and waited. After looking at his papers, I turned around, unlocked the passenger door of our two door Buick Regal so Leon could get in, and walked around to the driver's side to let Jeena in. I opened the door and held back the seat for her. She gave me one of her patented "evil" grins, kissed the tip of her index finger, touched it to my nose, and climbed into the backseat. As I sat down, I noticed Leon was trying to reach from the backseat to close the passenger door. I said "I've got the door" and reached over to close it.

In the time it took me to close the door, buckle my seat belt, turn on the car and turn to back out, they were already in a clinch and he had her tits out.

ClaraKanne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaraKanne

When I backed out and put the car in drive to leave the parking lot, I checked the rear view mirror and saw her take his cock out of his pants, kiss the head, and start sucking him sensuously. It's safe to say that the cock photo he sent was not exaggerated. He was packing a solid, thick, ten inches and Jeena was delighted.

When I looked forward again to leave the parking lot, I was shocked to see that two couple had come out the door and were walking right up to the side of our car! Now, it was after dark but, in the lights of the restaurant the people could not help but see what was going on in the backseat. Left with no choice, I smoothly drove right past the people and exited to the street.

After I reached the street and started driving, I looked again in the mirror to see her straddling him and guiding his cock into her womb. This was a four lane street and cars were behind us and to the passenger side. Since Jeena's blouse was draped across the front seat by my right shoulder, I knew the cars behind and beside us were getting quite a show. The next time I looked back Jeena had her head thrown back and was feeding Leon her tits. Between the split front seat I could see his glistening black cock slide in and out of her as she rode him. I could see the face of the guy in the car to the side and he was taking it all in.

Even though I found all this incredibly hot, I thought it best that we get off the main road. As soon as I could I turned left into a residential area and started looking for a place to pull over so I could do some serious watching. In a couple of blocks I saw a school, pulled into the parking lot and stopped under a security light. She was still riding him and he was starting to reach the level of intensity that meant he was about to bust a nut. In the low voice of a woman completely caught up in lust she said"I want you on top of me".

Leon took her around the waist with his right arm, rolled her onto her back, and let her put his throbbing dick back inside her. He then reached under her legs and lifted them up and forward. Now she had her right foot in the back window and her left on the front seat a couple of feet from me. Now he had her right where she wanted him. In this position he could really get deep and she tried to get as much of him in her as possible. After a very few strokes she started making some familiar noises. She then pushed her head up and back under the arm rest and started orgasming against his body. He gave her several hard thrusts to get her over the top. With each stroke he pushed her legs farther forward to get even deeper. This also brought her left foot closer to me with each stroke until it was being pushed against my shoulder. As she grabbed both his ass cheeks and started spasming against him, I stroked her calf with my hand and watched her toes curl. She came for a very long time. She told me later it was like climbing on a plateau and never coming down.

As her moment started to subside Leon started to get in some seriously violent pounding which Jeena was in no condition to restrain at all. He then pressed her knees forward until they touched the arm rest which took her left foot past me to seek purchase on the window. After many powerful strokes, and with her weeping "Oh yes, Oh yes, Oh,yes", He grunted "AwwwShit", buried it to the balls and pumped a few million seed as close to the target as any human could possibly get it. It took a very long time for the charge to leave the air and their bodies to relax. The smells were amazing!

We took Leon back to his car and made arrangements for him to come to our place the next weekend, when our company had left. That night at Fudruckers began one of the four real "relationships" Jeena has had during our years of swinging.
Published 
Written by Jeenawill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments