Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Clitecka's Seduction -- 3

"God answers Clitecka's prayer and she sucks a white man's cock."

2
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Dear Diary, this is more of the story about me and mister David. He is this older white guy who lives about a block away in my apartment complex, where I live with my momma. I'm seventeen and seriously black, and here in Alabama, a black girl isn't supposed to get the hots for a white man, especially one in a wheelchair. But I did.

Mister David and me had been talking on the phone, getting sexy and dirty with each other and masturbating. No kidding! We jacked ourselves off while talking over the phone! We each cummed several times, especially me. God, there was just something about his voice that made me so hot! But he wasn’t so sure I should visit his apartment anymore. He didn’t want my momma catching me fucking an older white man.

I was disappointed. I wanted mister David’s dick inside me! I just had to change his mind. I went into momma’s bedroom and found her Kodak instant camera she got at Christmas. I took it into my bedroom and took pictures of myself, showing my breasts and my pussy, just like those dirty pictures in that porn magazine I kept hidden under my mattress. I put them in an envelope and sealed it up. I ran over to mister David’s apartment and put the envelope on his front porch.

The next evening I called him and he said he got my pictures and they made his dick real hard. He said I could come visit him Saturday morning. I was so happy I just screamed. And we started talking sexy together over the phone.

He asked me what I dreamed about when I masturbated, and I told him I thought about seeing his dick, and touching it, and having it go inside my pussy, and feeling him shoot his jizm inside me. And this made him horny, and me too. And pretty soon he was telling me how he wanted to squeeze my titties while he rammed his cock inside my cunt, and stretched my vagina, shoving his dick in and out of me so fast, so hard, and I was his black slut baby, his whore, and all the while, I was laying on my bed with my legs wide apart, and I was fucking myself with the cucumber, and we both started groaning and grunting at the same time.

And I was begging him, “Fuck me! Fuck me, mister David! Fuck my black cunt with your big white dick! Make me your slut, mister David, make me your black cock-sucking, cock-fucking whore and fuuuuuck meeee….” And I came over and over like it would never end.

It was then that I heard my momma return. I was afraid she would notice the phone cord going under my door. I still hadn’t caught my breath from having a string of awesome cums, but I told mister David I would see him Saturday and hung up. I grabbed my tee shirt and pulled it over my titties, and was looking for my shorts when the door opened.

“Clitecka, why is the phone…” And she stopped when she saw my naked pussy. Then she sniffed the air a little and looked around my room, as if she expected somebody to be there. She looked at me. I just stood there, five feet tall, 110 pounds, wearing only a tee shirt, and dumb as a post. I could feel a drop of liquid slowly rolling down the inside of my thigh. The cucumber was lying on the floor between her and the bed. When she saw that sticky wet cucumber, she smiled.

“Clitecka, I’ll put the phone back where it belongs. You need to… ahh… clean up and put some more clothes on. Supper will be in twenty minutes, honey.”

That's my mom. She don't want me to mess with boys and maybe get pregnant, but she don't mind me making myself feel good. Shoot, I hear her making herself feel REAL good in her bedroom sometimes.

She closed the door. Wow, that was close. I wondered if she figured out I had been masturbating. Momma and I get to see each other partially or totally naked all the time, except when my father visits. It’s not that big a deal. But what would she make of the phone?

I put my shorts on. On impulse, I felt my pussy, and it was still soaking wet and hot. I raised my fingers to my nose and the smell was over-powering, enticing. I put my fingers in my mouth and tasted my juices. They were wild, rich, earthy. I liked 'em. I decided that licking my pussy juices was yummy. I hoped mister David would enjoy 'em as much as I did.

At the supper table, when we had finished with dessert, momma said, “Clitecka, I know the smell of sex, and your room was full of it. It’s okay, baby, but after you jack off, you need to air your room out. Turn the fan on, okay?”

My momma and I had a good relation – we told each other almost anything. So, I told her that I had just started doing it, and hadn't realized it smelled so strong. She asked me how often I did it and I said, maybe once a week -- or more.

She grinned. “Clitecka, I’m glad to see you growing up. I love sex and I want you to love it just as much as I do. So, you go ahead and masturbate all you want. I did at your age, and sometimes I still do. Don’t worry if you want to do it when I’m home. It won’t bother me at all if you go into your room, close your door, and have fun. But do use the fan, honey.”

“Thanks momma! That’s great! Are you sure it won’t bother you if you hear me… you know… moaning and stuff?”

“Not a bit, honey. This is an important time in your life, and it’s good that you explore your body, and enjoy it as much as possible. Before you get all old and wrinkled like your momma.”

We both laughed. My momma was only 34 and certainly was NOT wrinkled! And I was relieved she didn’t ask me about the phone. Or the cucumber.

It took forever for the weekend to arrive! I ran over to mister David’s house and it started to rain just as I got to his front porch. He let me in and gave me a hot chocolate. I made sure I was wearing my favorite pullover sweater, with nothing underneath, so that mister David could see my big breasts, and my hard nipples making big bumps in the sweater. I made sure to pull the sweater down in front so that the big dark circles around my nipples showed clear as day!

When mister David looked at my titties, I saw a big bulge growing in his pants! He was getting a hardon just looking at my titties! That made my pussy really wet.

We talked for a while then he put his arm around me and pulled me to him and planted a big kiss on my boob. I shivered all over! I pulled my sweater down so my nipple popped out and his mouth was all over it in a second. I could feel my pussy just explode with warm juices!

I said, "Mister David, do you mind if I get naked? Please?"

In a minute, I was standing there beside his wheelchair, naked as the day I was born, and he was squeezing my titties and sucking on them! God, that felt so good, better than I had dreamed! Nobody had ever sucked my tits before, not my first boyfriend, not even my father when he used to slip into bed with me at night.

I was just panting and shivering and telling him how good it all felt, when his hand slipped between my thighs and his fingers touched my pussy lips! Oh god, I was so wet!

Pretty soon, mister David took me into bed with him and he got naked, too. I was so excited, I was shaking. I couldn’t believe how beautiful his dick was! It was so big and hard, and it was the first white dick I ever seen! I could tell he wanted to fuck me. But first, he ate my pussy! It was so awesome to have his face pressed tightly between my thighs! I reached down and pressed his head into my crotch! I could feel his tongue inside me! I came so many times, I lost count!

That was so wicked! All the boys I knew said that eating pussy was disgusting and dirty and they would never do it! They said only white men ate pussy, which just proved how dirty they were. That just made me want to do it even more!

Then mister David asked me to suck his cock! I have to admit I was scared! I had never done that before, and having it in my mouth seemed so filthy! I mean, when my daddy used to get in bed with me, he would kiss me in the dark and fuck me. But I never actually touched his dick. And now I had a white man’s hard dick in my hands and in my mouth! I learned how to keep my teeth from scraping him, and to keep my lips wet with spit. I learned to swirl my tongue all over his dick head. He said he loved watching my big thick negro lips wrapped around his cock -- that made me feel so good! I bobbed my head up and down and felt my lips sliding up and down his stiff penis. God, that made him moan and grunt something fierce!

I couldn’t believe this was happening to me! I had dreamed of this and wished for it, and prayed to god for it, and now it was happening to me. I hardly even knew mister David, and here I was, naked in bed with him, a white man and all, letting him stroke his stiff cock between my lips and call me his "little black whore". And the whole time, I had to put my fingers in my pussy and rub my clit.

StacyGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyGrey

It was the sexiest thing I ever imagined and it made me hotter than hell.

But that was nothing! Then mister David cummed in my mouth! He warned me when it was about to happen, but it was still a shock! I almost gagged when the first squirt went down the back of my throat, but I kept on sucking like he told me. He filled my mouth so full of cum that it squirted out my lips and drooled down my chin.

It was so thick and warm! And I knew what it was -- it was jizm, the stuff that could make a girl pregnant! And after I felt it shooting in my mouth, I couldn't help but want it in my pussy, too!

Mister David was so nice to me that I was in love with him. I told him he could put his dick in my mouth any time he wanted. He said that I would learn to swallow his cum if I practiced enough. Well, I DO want to practice a lot! I'm gonna pray to god to make me the BEST cock sucker that mister David ever had!

We played around on his bed awhile, and he finger-fucked me some more and I jacked him off, making his cum shoot over a foot in the air! There was big bang of thunder and the lights flickered. Mister David looked at his watch and said we had to stop, cause it was after the time for my momma to get back home. I said we hadn’t even fucked yet! I didn’t want to get dressed, but he did, and so I did too.

By the time I got home, I was soaking wet from the rain. But I was able to change into dry clothes just before my momma came home.

After supper, it was raining to beat the band. There was a bolt of lightning and the power went out. No TV. I told momma I was going to my room, and she smiled and told me to have fun. I shut my door, turned on the fan and got naked. I wanted to talk to mister David so bad, but momma was still up.

I lay in my bed thinking of all the nasty stuff I had done with him. That I had done with his penis. His big hard white dick. I remembered the feel and taste of his jizm in my mouth, and him telling me how beautiful and sexy my thick negro lips were, wrapped around his white cock.

I know that what I did was sinful and wicked, but I had prayed to god for it, and that's why it happened. God was just answering my prayers, that's all. I reached down and started pushing my cucumber up in my pussy. I felt it stretch me as it slid in. I wished it was mister David's dick.

Dear god, thank you for answering my prayers. Thank you for making mister David's dick hard when he saw my titties, and for making him shoot his cum in my mouth. Please god, please make him fuck me. Make him put his big thick white cock deep inside my black pussy and fuck me. Make him pump his jizm inside my womb, god. Make him fill me up with his cum until I get pregnant. Make me have his baby, god...

And when I thought that and realized what I was asking for, I started cumming so hard I was moaning real loud and thrashing about on the bed, and grunting and crying right along with the lightning flashes and the thunder!

It took me a couple of minutes to calm down. The rain slowed down a bit, too. And it was then that I heard momma walk away from my door and head to her room. Oh my god, she had been listening at my door!

Sunday was a beautiful day. I had to go to church with momma, and then to lunch with the women's group since I'm now seventeen. All I could think about was mister David. Sitting there in my pew, listening to the sermon, I was secretly praying to have mister David's stiff dick between my thighs, slowly penetrating my pussy until he was all the way inside me. Pretty soon, I realized my panties were soaking wet, but I didn't care. I knew that if I prayed hard enough, god would make it come true. God would make me the best cock-sucker and cock-fucker that mister David ever knew!

We got home and I changed. I had to hide my undies so momma wouldn't notice how smelly they were.

Half way to evening, I told momma I was going for a walk. I headed down to mister David's apartment but his door was locked. But his big Pontiac Catalina was parked right there. I walked all around his building, and then toward the office. All the mailboxes are just behind the office, right at the edge of a small forest of trees and shrubs that separate the apartments from Highway 43.

As I strolled up to the covered mailbox building, I saw the foot pedals of mister David's wheelchair! I entered just as he turned toward me. He seemed awful glad to see me. And I KNOW I was glad to see him.

He invited me to sit on a bench so we could talk for a few minutes before he had to rush off to some meeting. I told him how much I loved being with him Saturday, only I wished it had been all day. And all night.

He said, "Clitecka, if we spent all night together, I would want to fuck your lovely black pussy the whole time. We wouldn't get any sleep at all."

"I don't care, mister David. All I want to do is make your dick feel good. And... and I want to learn how to swallow your cum. If you still want me to."

He grinned real big and squeezed my hand. "Clitecka, that's what I want, too. And I also want..."

I stood up and looked all around. I went behind him and whispered for him to come with me. I pushed his chair off the sidewalk and into the trees. I pushed his chair far enough into the trees and undergrowth so we could hardly be seen by anyone going for their mail.

Mister David said, "Clitecka? What are you doing sweetheart?"

"You just be quiet, mister David. These foot pedals -- how do you unlock 'em so they swing out?" He showed me.

I got down on my knees and as fast as I could, I unzipped his pants. Then he knew what I was doing! He scooted as far forward in the chair as he could, and leaned back and spread his legs wide apart. He helped me pull his penis out. I told mister David to just be quiet and have fun.

As soon as my hand touched his soft dick, it began to swell up and grow and get hard. It was beautiful! My heart was pounding in my chest at ninety miles an hour!

I looked up into mister David's face. He looked so happy! And I licked the head of his stiff cock, and I put it in my mouth! Oh god, it felt so good to be sucking him again! It felt wonderful and it felt so dirty and shameful! To be sucking his cock in broad daylight! And I thanked god over and over for answering my prayers!

I just kept looking right into mister David's eyes, and I let my wet lips slide up and down his thick cock, faster, deeper, slower, then faster again. All the while, he was staring at my lips and I was watching his eyes. I felt his hands on the back of my head, guiding my speed, controlling how deep his dick went into my mouth.

And he whispered such dirty words to me! He made my cunt just slobber with hot pussy juices! He called me his sweet little whore, his black cock sucking slut. Oh god, thank you for all his filthy words that make me so hot!

I slipped my hand under my skirt and into my panties so I could finger fuck myself. And his cock got stiffer and thicker and harder and... suddenly... he was gritting his teeth and holding his breath and...

He moaned out loud, and my mouth just filled totally up with warm thick goo! I swallowed some of it, but lots just oozed down my chin. But I didn't stop. His hands were still forcing me to suck up and down his cock, even as he kept spurting over and over inside my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could and it was delicious!

Oh god, thank you for making him squirt his cum in my mouth!

And then it was my turn to cum. And I cummed really hard, maybe the hardest ever. Three or four times -- until tears were going down my cheeks.

Nobody had seen us. And we got all put together and cleaned up real fast. I pushed him back onto the sidewalk and he thanked me and told me I was beautiful. Mister David told me I was beautiful!

He had to head for his meeting and I walked back home in the sunset. I felt like the warm red light that painted the clouds and the trees was coming from the warm glow of my pussy.

Momma said I was awful quiet during supper, but I just told her I had a lot on my mind. What was on my mind was that mister David thought I was beautiful!

After momma and I watched some TV, I went to bed. I got naked, oiled my cucumber, and pushed it into my pussy. I got down on my knees with my elbows on the bed and said my prayers. After all the usual prayers, I thanked god for letting me suck mister David's cock again. And I asked god to let me and mister David do some NEW things, some even dirtier, nastier, more sinful things. By then, I was shoving that cucumber in and out of my pussy as fast as I could, and I cummed really good, with god listening to my prayers.

Somehow, I just knew that god would answer my prayers.

-----

Published 
Written by Buddybear
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments