Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exploring neighbor Annie’s outstanding booty

"Surprised my black neighbor in the kitchen"

10
1 Comment 1
17.7k Views 17.7k
637 words 637 words

My next visit to my neighbor, Mrs. Wilders, was planned as a surprise. I now called her Annie after we got very well acquainted in recent days. She was the aunt and guardian of my virgin girl friend, who was 18 years young like myself and had just left the house. So, I walked over through the berry bushes, not to the front door, but to the back of the house to check out the situation. When I saw nobody in the living room, I went to the kitchen window, and sure enough, here was my mature lover.

And what a scenery I got to see: Annie was standing on a chair with her back to the window and cleaning out some high hanging cupboards. Emphasis on “back”, because she had one which was breathtaking, a classic bubble butt, obviously inherited from an ancestor who must have been black and also gave her this beautiful light coffee brown skin.

Despite of being in her 50s, she normally wore hot pants or short skirts, extremely sexy, and she knew it. Today, there was just a long T-shirt, not really her size, it was very tight and barely covered the upper part of these marvelous ass cheeks which were sticking out so big that a glass of beer would firmly stand on them. The lower part was bare and bulging down over her curvaceous legs… several hand-fulls ready to be grabbed.

I silently made my way through the back door into the kitchen. Due to the view of this half naked woman on the chair, my dick was already standing in attention when I let down my shorts. I carefully approached her from behind, holding my hungry tool up with one hand and with the other grabbing her inviting butt from below.

Mrs. Wilder screamed “What in the world ….”, but then she saw me and started giggling. She slowly lowered her ass onto my long teenage cock, caught it between her thighs and let me guide it into her warm, wet and hairy pussy while she slightly spread her legs.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

Once my dick head was inside her, she sat down on it and got it all the way in, kicking and pushing, massaging the hard penis with her soft, strong muscles.

First groaning, she started screaming again “Oh boy, I love this way of fucking, you are so big, fuck this old pussy, fuck it, faster, harder, oh my god.” Her hands on the credenza in front of her, she stuck the mountainous ass against me, making me crazy of lust. I had both hands full of her meaty cheeks, pulling them up and down against my belly while fucking her like a hammer. Then I exploded and flooded her love hole when she got an horrendous orgasm.

But she was not done yet. She bent over forward lying on the marble slab, her hands between her legs pulled my cock out and started teasing it in the crack between her cheeks, distributing our love juices all the way to her other hole, squeezing my dick which quickly started growing again awaiting a new adventure. She whispered “Have you ever done it from behind, my man? I am wet and ready.” I denied, took my tool and rammed it into this dark hell hole, pushing very hard, because it was much tighter than her experienced pussy. It was like getting caught in a volcano, vibrations and wild movements, screams and giggling…just crazy. My cum was like hot lava when it filled her up.

Then she turned around, stepped down from the chair, grabbed me with her motherly arms and pushed her large pointed nipples with her flat tits against my body, kissed me, chewed on my tongue, licked my face, and my ears and said “thank you, sweet lover”.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sailingrich
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments