Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time with a Black Man

"A sissy's first sexual encounter with a BBC"

44
3 Comments 3
17.9k Views 17.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

They say you never forget your first time, and I can certainly attest to that.

I first met Treyvon at a gay bar downtown. I'd been going out more frequently, enjoying the freedom of being able to dress fully en femme. The bar had several dark corners, where I could sit inconspicuously, drinking cocktails alone, and people watch.

He had been staring at me from the bar for most of the night, before finally plucking up the courage to approach me.

"Hey baby, how are you tonight?"

I looked up at him bashfully. "I'm good thanks."

"Can I join you?" He asked, shuffling around the table as I nodded in agreement.

Treyvon was tall, around 6,3" and dressed impeccably. His crisp tight white shirt accentuated his strong arms and toned physique, and I couldn't help but notice the large bulge that emanated from his skinny jeans as he sat down next to me.

He had large deep brown eyes and beautiful dark skin that reflected in the light.

"I'm Treyvon, and what's your name baby?"

"Mimi", I blushed, as I stared back into his hypnotic eyes.

"You look so really cute baby, I just love your outfit."

I was wearing a pink velvet figure-hugging dress with a sweetheart neckline, black stockings, sparkling Rhinestone high heels, my favorite long curly realistic blonde wig, and full makeup.

"Thank you." I blushed.

He smiled, parting his lips and licking the edge of his mouth as his eyes roamed over my slender body. He leaned in closer, his muscly arm casually sliding behind my shoulders as he whispered into my ear softly.

"Seriously, baby. I think you're the sexiest girl I have ever seen."

His breath tickled my neck, giving me goosebumps.

He shifted back a few inches in front of my face, staring deep into my eyes inquisitively, "Have you ever been with a black guy before?"

I shook my head.

"You must be curious then?"

I looked down, my eyes instinctively wandering towards his crotch, picturing the image in my mind. Of course, I had seen black cocks before, in porn, but never in real life.

I felt his finger slide under my chin, gently lifting my head as he surreptitiously pressed his soft lips against mine. Before I could process a reaction, his tongue slid inside my mouth, making me moan softly with surprise. His arm pulled me closer, flicking his tongue against mine intensely.

I felt feeble in his arms, sensitive and vulnerable, allowing him to explore my body with his hands as I moaned softly. He ran his fingers over my stockings, pulling my leg up over his lap and thrusting his pelvis against me. I remember thinking about how strong he was and how much it turned me on.

For several minutes we kissed passionately, his hands tentatively exploring my body and exposing his lascivious nature. With each moment that passed, his lust built, thrusting more vigorously as I felt his bulge growing harder against my leg. After a few more minutes, he stopped abruptly.

"I want you baby! Let's go back to your place."

Breathlessly, I nodded back.

Hastily, he pulled me onto my feet, grabbing my hand, and escorted me hurriedly out of the bar and into a cab. After instructing the driver on where we're going, Treyvon began eagerly kissing me, running his tongue along my neck, and making me shiver.

There was more conviction in him now than before. Squeezing me tightly and flicking his tongue inside my mouth as he pulled me closer forcefully. I felt so reckless, allowing this perfect stranger complete access to my body.

We were getting close, and the excitement made me feel dizzy.
As the cab stopped, Treyvon quickly swiped his card and exited the vehicle, almost dragging me, clumsily stumbling in my high heels behind him.

"Which one is it?" He asked, staring up at the row of apartment blocks.
"It's this one," I replied, grabbing my keys and opening the door.

As I entered the elevator and pressed the button, he slammed me hard against the back wall, restraining my hands above my head and kissing me deeply on the mouth. His cock was raging inside his skinny jeans, pressing hard against me.

The whole ride up, he ground himself against me roughly, forcing his tongue inside my lips, exhibiting his masculinity and strength. As the elevator opened, he rushed me to my apartment, pushing me through the door as he slammed it shut behind us.

As soon as we entered, he ripped his shirt off, lifting me up, my legs instinctively wrapping around his strong waist as he continued to kiss me lustfully. He was much rougher than any of my previous lovers. Dominant and commanding.

"Where's the bedroom?"

"Over there," I pointed, panting breathlessly, my heart racing inside my chest.

Carrying me into the next room, he flung me onto the bed, rushing to kick off his shoes and tear off his skinny jeans. I sat up on the edge of the bed, waiting intently, watching as he revealed his naked sexy body before me.

He stood stoic in his skimpy white boxer briefs, the shape of his huge cock clearly visible through the material. I sat silently, my mouth agape, in awe of his heroic, celestial body. He stepped forward, inches away from me, the outline of his cock even more distinguishable.

"Well, Mimi. Are you ready for your first taste of black cock?"

My heart was pounding, my hands shaking nervously as I reached forward, clutching the sides of his boxer briefs, slowly pulling them down over his thighs and feeling the weight of his cock as it began to slowly release. As I pulled his briefs down further, his huge cock sprung free, almost slapping me in the face.

"Oh my... fuck," I mouthed. Unable to comprehend or articulate my words appropriately.

"Yes baby, it's true," he replied pretentiously.

The tip was large and mushroom-like, cut and smooth, followed by a long dark shaft that stretched down almost impossibly to his pelvis. I had never seen a cock this big in all my life. not even in porn. It looked enormous, long, and muscly like it belonged to a large animal.

My mouth watered as my jaw extended further in awe. Despite all of his bravado, his arrogance was completely justified. This is what a real man looked like, I thought. Nothing like the pathetic little clitty tucked secretly away inside my pretty silk panties.

He shifted forward assumingly. His cock swaying stiff, inches from my mouth, looking down at me expectantly.

I moved forward tentatively, my tongue sliding out and lightly licking the tip inquisitively, before allowing the rest of the head to enter my mouth. Moaning eagerly I began to taste my first black cock.

He brushed the hair out of my face to get a better view, watching intently while I began to suck and salivate over the head of his cock. I could hear his groans as his large hands gripped around the back of my neck, clenching his teeth and thrusting forward into my mouth, his big black cock sliding deep inside my throat.

I choked, covering his cock in spit and gasping for air as he began to force his cock further into my mouth. His grip tightened and his groans increase, all the while thrusting his cock assiduously back and forth into my throat. For several minutes, he continued, energetically and vigorously fucking my face, until finally releasing me from his grip.

I gasped as his cock slid out of my mouth, dribbling and drooling saliva down my chin.

"D'you want me to fuck you now baby?"

I nodded back at him agreeably, my eyes watering from lack of oxygen.
He pulled me off the bed and back up onto my heels, grabbing my dress and ripping it off fervently. As he tossed it away his eyes grew wild with lust, peering down at my sexy black lace bustier and suspender set.

"Fuck baby, you look so damn cute!" His hands racing to feel the sheer lace material, pulling me into a tight embrace, his tongue kissing me deeply while he slid his fingers over my soft skin.

Suddenly, he spun me around and pushed me onto the bed, pulling my legs apart and positioning himself between them, pulling my thong to the side.

"Wait," I insisted urgently, reaching over to my dresser drawer for some lubricant.

He snatched the bottle from my hand, squeezing a generous amount straight onto my ass and rubbing it around my tight hole with his fingers.
"Do you have a condom?" I asked nervously, turning my head to look over my shoulder.

He peered deep into my eyes, "Don't worry baby, I like it better this way."

Before I could contest, he quickly slid the head of his cock into my boy-pussy, making me yelp and slump face down into the pillow. I murmured for him to be gentle, but he couldn't hear me. Slamming his thick cock inside, stretching me open. My stifled moans going ignored as he began to force himself inside my tiny hole.

MadissonKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadissonKiss

"Please, be softer," I begged him, my mouth suffocating against the pillowcase.

"Damn, your so tight baby!" He proclaimed, pushing harder against my ass, grabbing my hips and lifting my waist off the mattress to get a better angle.

I reached over to the dresser, grabbing a small bottle of poppers and inhaling the contents. I'd done this before to accommodate my 8" realistic dildo, hoping it would have a similar effect.

Without mercy, he continued to slam his manhood harder into me, violently thrusting his cock further into my gaping hole. My cries filled the room, moaning pathetically as he pounded me relentlessly against the bed for several minutes, murmuring to himself the whole time.

I couldn't make out what he was saying, but I could tell it was degrading.
Suddenly he pulled out, releasing me for a split second, then abruptly spun me over onto my back, kneeling on my arms and pinning me under him before shoving his cock back inside my mouth.

"Taste it!" He groaned, stuffing his cock deep inside my throat. "You love it don't you baby?"

I moaned in response, hoping it pleased him.

I'd never done this before, going ass to mouth, but it definitely turned me on. The feeling of being so incredibly slutty as I lathered his cock with my saliva.

Abruptly, he pulled his cock out of my mouth, slapping it against my cheek. "Tell me how much you want this big black cock."

"Yes, I want it baby," I replied anxiously.

"No, tell me how much you want my big black cock!"

"Please baby, I really want your big black cock," I said, feeling self-conscious.

He shifted back, releasing my arms and pulling me up onto his lap. I could feel his cock throbbing between my legs as his hands cupped my bum cheeks.

"I want you to ride me like a nasty slut," he groaned, guiding his cock back up inside my slippery wet hole.

I shifted my weight, spreading my stocking-clad legs around his muscular body, squealing as his cock penetrated my tight hole once more.

"Yes, baby, ride that cock!"

I began to gyrate my hips, controlling the tempo, slowly allowing more and more of his cock to slid deeper inside me with each bounce. His hands gripping my ass cheeks ferociously as he thrust his hips into the air, making me bounce harder on top of him.

"Tell me again," he motioned.

I looked down at him, wincing as he pushed his cock deeper into my ass, his shaft pressing hard against my p-spot.

"I want your big black cock," I repeated.

"Yes, baby. Tell me how much you love it."

"I love it," I moaned, bouncing harder on top of him, feeling my clitty trickle pre-come into my silk panties.

"Yes, say it again!" He commanded.

"I love your big black cock inside me!" I screamed, feeling my prostate pulsate as his hard cock rubbed vigorously against it.

My clitty began to leak through the silk panties, creating a visible wet patch on the material as I bounced joyously on his cock, my fingers clawing at his muscly chest.

"Oh fuck", I screamed, feeling his cock penetrate me deeper with each bounce. I'd never taken anything this deep and the feeling was almost overwhelming.

Uncontrollably, and without warning he lifted my whole body off the bed, slamming me back onto the mattress. My legs wrapped around his waist. I stared up at him, observing his large biceps as he held me down, forcibly ramming his cock balls deep into my boy pussy.

I let out a loud scream, his hand covering my mouth and muffling the sound, continuing to pound me harder with his length. I'd begun to tear up, his mammoth cock penetrating me further, sending shockwaves throughout my body.

The pleasure quickly became superseded by pain as I begged and pleaded for him to stop. Only able to communicate through the panicked fear in my eyes.

He stared back into my eyes, a look of satisfaction creeping over his face, growling quietly under his breath. There was a sadistic expression on his face, a look of dominance, a confident nonverbal communication that let me know just how weak and vulnerable I was.

For all intents and purposes, I was now his captive. His sex toy, obliged to do whatever he desired, regardless of my own sensibilities. He held me down forcefully, powering his cock deeper inside me, thrusting harder and faster than before. I could feel the poppers working, relaxing my body and intensifying the experience.

He removed his hand from my mouth, watching intensely as I let out a wimpish moan.

"Say it again, tell me what you want."

I looked up at him sincerely, my eyes watering, my body shaking beneath his weight, "I want your big black cock baby, please fuck me some more."

The excitement overtook him, transforming his expression into a wild animalistic, and lustful look. "Fuck baby, yes, take it. Take my cock!"

He grabbed my thighs yanking both my legs over his shoulders, forcing his cock in deeper. The angle made his pelvis bone press harder against my prostate while he began pummelling my ass, drilling me relentlessly, groaning under his breath. I yelped and moaned underneath him, desperately trying to take the punishment.

His eyes grew wilder, swiftly flipping me back over onto all fours, grabbing my hips, and slamming his cock back up inside my gaping boy pussy.

I screamed girlishly, feeling his cock pulse against my prostate, arching back to accommodate his full erection. Briefly, looking down and seeing my tiny clitty slip out of my thong and begin to flap between my legs.

There was pre-come oozing out of the tip, trickling down onto the bed as I felt an intense orgasm begin to build.

Treyvon gripped me tightly by my ribs, sliding his free hand under my jaw and pulling my neck back forcefully.

"I want to come inside you baby. I want to fill you with my come!"
I moaned deeply, pushing back on his cock as he pounded me ferociously.

"Yes, baby, please come inside me."

His thrusts became more vigorous and impassioned, banging his hips harder against my ass as he drilled me from behind.

"Tell me what you want."

"I want you to come inside me."

Tell me you what you want!" he yelled.

"I want you to fuck me with your big black cock and come deep inside me!"

His hands gripped tightly, pinching my skin as his fingers clenched around my waist and throat, the sound of slapping echoing around the room as pounded himself faster against my ass.

He was ready to come, grunting loudly behind me, his cock throbbing inside me, the veins pulsating against my p-spot.

My moans and screams bellowed around the apartment, almost certainly waking the neighbors with our vigorous sex sounds. He was seconds away, rampantly fucking my boy pussy with all his willpower, readying a huge load of come, sweat pouring off his muscles and dripping onto my back.

"Oh, Mimi!" He groaned in ecstasy, his balls clenching as he began to release his load, filling my ass with his hot sticky mess of fresh come.
His whole body convulsed behind me, his cock palpitating inside of my ass and sending orgasmic sensations all over my body. I looked down, noticing the consistent stream of come that trickled from my clitty with each thrust.

Slowly his thrusts became more steady and with the final last pumps, his body became heavy, slumping on top of me, breathing excessively as he filled my ass with his remaining drops of come.

"Fuck baby, you took that so well", he proclaimed.

I moaned, wiggling my ass and making him shudder.

"Wow, easy baby, it's real sensitive now." He replied, slowly removing his cock, a steady trickle of come dribbling out of my ass and onto my stocking tops.

I rolled over gently adjusting my panties to hide my clitty, and rested my head on his stomach, his cock trembling a few inches from my face as I blew softly onto the tip, making him shiver.

"Easy baby," he said, trying to compose himself.

We lay for a few minutes silently, catching our breath and relaxing next to each other as I stared, studying his soft cock. After a moment, he leaned over down towards me, lifting my head up to look into my eyes.

"So, how did you enjoy your first-time baby?"

I looked back up at him lustfully, "I loved it, baby. It was so much more intense than any other guys I've been with."

"So, no going back then?" He laughed,

I giggled and blushed. "No baby."

He smiled, reaching down and pulling me up towards him, kissing me deeply on the lips. "How about round two then?"

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments