Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He, She and Him Ch. 2

"That was last night, and this is now."

41
33 Comments 33
14.8k Views 14.8k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Cara woke slowly, more lost in a dream than reality. Something was touching her on the inside, rubbing against that spot that made her catch her breath and see flashes of blinding light. The sound of her own throaty moans filled the corners of her mind. Visions of Adam and Gabriel came and faded. Adam’s teasing smile and gentle hands made her giggle. But, Gabriel… The visions of Gabriel were making her moan. They were visions that came in flickers of great detail—the muscles of his shoulders moving, his lips against her inner thigh, the tight stretch of skin across his abdomen. Her hands recalled the feel of his skin and the play of the strength moving beneath.

Had she touched him?

Her mind drifted with no focus except that of how unbelievable her body felt right now.

Although Cara called out Adam’s name, all she could see was Gabriel. Now, he was stroking his cock in front of her again, his hand encircling it and sliding up and down its length. She could feel the pull of his hand go from base to head. She could feel the pleasant pressure his hand imposed as it slid back down. It was as if it was physically happening to her. What was Gabriel’s was now hers.

Cara shook her head from side to side. She could not string one complete thought together.

Relief washed over her as her hips began to move. She was dancing, but he was inside of her. When her eyes gradually opened, they immediately closed but not before they rolled back in her head.

She was fully awake now and Gabriel was between her legs. The feeling was amazing and she was coming. That tortuous climb toward her climax had complete control of her. She was breathing hard and her legs were trembling. And, he was doing it to her with just his hand. The thumb, slick with her juices, glided over her sensitive clit. The unhooded, pink, solid nub reached for his touch as she arched her back. His fingers worked themselves into her, pumping while her desperate pussy grasped at them. The feeling was overwhelming. She tried to draw her legs in and tighten her thighs, but Gabriel had her leg pulled up so that she was open wide for him.

“Please,” was the only word that slipped through her lips. Did she mean please stop or please continue?

Cara felt as if she were floating. Gabriel grinded himself against her and she moved her hips in small circles. His chest was solid at her back and she moved into it, wanting to be even closer to him. That was a mistake. It only brought her closer over the edge she was already teetering on.

Suddenly, his exquisite ministrations ceased. He let her leg go and slid his arm from around her.

Cara let out a child like whimper.

Gabriel’s voice was thick at her ear. His large hand wrapped itself just beneath her chin and over her throat. “You want me?”

Once again, “please” was all she could manage even though the voice in her head was screaming “don’t”.

“Say, I want you Gabriel.”

Her response was immediate. “I want you Gabriel,” she pleaded.

His hand ran over the flowing curve of her hip and traveled leisurely down the back of her firm thigh. Then, his hand hooked itself around the flesh and raised her leg up just so; she felt the cool air hit her swollen, wet folds.

“Fuck me Gabriel.”

“Oh Gabriel,” she gasped, “fuck me.”

Cara was Adam’s, but at that precise moment nothing felt more “right” then having Gabriel inside of her. When she felt the torrid head of his large cock force its way inside her, she closed her eyes and groaned with pleasure. Warm contentment flooded her body with his progression. When he finally went as far as he could, she caught her breath. The pain and the pleasure were inseparable. When he almost pulled it completely out, she begged once again.

“Please,” she begged when Gabriel cruelly pulled himself almost completely out, his head teasingly poised at her entrance.

When he plunged back inside and her walls clutched at his cock, she violently came. Her juices flowed so heavily, she felt as if she had wet herself. The slurping sounds her sex made filled the room as Gabriel worked his magic, continuously pumping in and out of her and increasing his pace.

“Fuck.” She was so wet and it felt like pure heaven to Gabriel. He could feel the contracting and release of her passage way as she rode out her climax. If she kept this up, he would not last much longer.

Without giving her an opportunity to recover, he pulled himself out and moved Cara from her side to her stomach.

Not wanting what she was feeling to stop, Cara responded by spreading her legs and raising her bottom up to meet him. She could feel his muscled abdomen pressed against her ass as he took his position and drove into her. The force of his sex drove her deep into the mattress. She clutched at the sheets, holding on tightly.

Gabriel felt as if he would explode looking down at that perfect round ass between his hands. And that’s when he knew her body was made to be fucked by him. Her full hips flowed perfectly into that narrow waist. He could see those two dimples at the bottom of her back. He knew that those flawless round breasts where bouncing with every thrust. Tightening the grip on her hips, he growled out his pleasure as her hot brown body tightly sheathed his dick. He looked down to watch his lighter shaft enter than reappear, wishing he could lick down the valley between those curved cheeks. He knew that her chocolate skin had to be as sweet as it looked.

He bent over and bit her.

Just at that moment, Cara peaked once more. The bite only added to the intensity of being possessed so completely. The air she had been holding tight in her chest expanded and then escaped her. The sound she made was feral.

Immediately, Gabriel’s strong arm slid underneath her waist and drew her up, angling her ass even better. His other hand firmly planted itself on the bed as he leaned into her and pushed himself into her without mercy.

Cara grunted in union with every thrust.

Her eyes opened ever so slightly; that is when she saw Adam. He was fully dressed in a white hooded sweat shirt and jeans. His hood was pulled over his head and partially shaded his eyes. The sight of him was fleeting as she once again lost herself in what was happening to her body—what Gabriel was making happen.

Transfixed, Adam watched every movement from the same chair that Gabriel had watched him take Cara from last night. It was beautiful sight to see. Gabriel’s body hunched over hers, his muscular ass flexing and releasing as he pulled in and out of Cara. His body was one well defined muscle, long and sinuous. It alone was enough to turn any man or woman crazy with lust. Gabriel, fitting so perfectly around the soft, unbelievable curves of Cara’s, was a fluid, exquisite work of moving art, surreal. From the activities of last night and the sweat Gabriel was working up now, his dark hair glistened and the usual waves were more like curls that slightly fell into his face. He was almost animalistic in pursuit of his release. And yet still, she came in spite of his rough treatment. Adam almost expected him to grab her around her neck forcing her head back. He almost wanted to see him do it. The base aspects of Gabriel’s nature were as enticing as everything else about him, if not more so.

When Gabriel let himself come, his body tightened and he pulled their hips flush as he poured himself inside her.

“Fuck,” Gabriel yelled, drawing out the word almost in anger.

Cara’s body shook beneath him, a reaction induced by the feel of Gabriel’s hot cum shooting past her cervix.

Adam was wearing a broad smile. It was clear to him that Cara thoroughly enjoyed being with Gabriel. And Gabriel…Well, it was obvious what he was feeling. Gabriel had waited to come, relishing every moment inside of her. He only did that when he did not want the sex to end. Adam had even hated to see it end. That look on Cara’s face made him want to strip off his own clothes and make love to her too.

It had been hard on Adam to leave her this morning. He had unwrapped her body from around his own and placed her close to Gabriel. Cara had instinctually wrapped her arm across Gabriel’s chest. Adam had not been sure how Gabriel would react to her in the light of day. He had not expected him to still be in the bed with her. He definitely had not expected them to be having sex.

Gabriel rose all the way up on his knees and pulled her up with him. He held her close to his chest, one hand firmly cupping her breast. Her back was wet with his sweat. His lips found the curve of her neck. He bit her again, licking then kissing his special spot.

“You liked that didn’t you,” he whispered in her ear.

Cara’s body hummed with satisfaction, but she also felt shame. Her eyes were closed and her body was limp in Gabriel’s arms. She wondered how she must have looked to Adam lying underneath Gabriel. Even now, she was certain that she looked wanton. Her dark curls were wild and her body covered in sweat. She could not believe that Adam just sat there and watched her give herself to Gabriel like that. He had to think that she was a cheap whore.

Had he heard her beg?

“You had to work for that one,” she heard Adam tease Gabriel as he stood up from the chair.

“Fuck you,” Gabriel returned burying his face in her hair.

“I don’t think you could right now,” Adam laughed and leaned in close to Gabriel.

Gabriel shifted and kissed Adam fully on the lips.

Adam could not resist the urge and ran his hand down Gabriel’s back. He felt the need to touch his lover.

Cara was exhausted, but she was not deaf. They were joking about her. Was this a game to them?

“Let me go,” Cara demanded through tight lips, attempting to pull herself away from Gabriel.

Gabriel released her and removed himself from behind her. She felt the bed shift and immediately missed his warmth, but welcomed the separation. Cara fell forward and tucked in her legs beneath her. That was the last of her strength, there was nothing left.

Adam moved up so that he was lying on his side, facing her, his head resting on his hand. “Baby, are you alright?” he questioned in earnest, rubbing her back with his other hand.

She rotated her shoulder away from him. She was so give out; even that movement was not enough to move his hand away.

“Cara,” he almost pleaded. His voice was low and intimate. He realized now that he had been insensitive. That joke with Gabriel should not have happened. His excitement had been misinterpreted.

“Cara,” he said again, resisting the urge to take her in his arms. He settled for just rubbing her back soothingly.

After quite some time, she finally whispered softly. “Where did you go?”

“You know that I swim every morning, sweetheart.”

She sounded so small. Adam moved the damp hair from her face, so that he could get a better look at her. Cara had never looked more beautiful to him. Her entire body glistened with a sweaty sheen. Her eyes were heavily lidded and her iris’ sparkled like pools of dark water. Her lips were swollen and faintly parted, a rich deep peach color. He moved in and laid a gentle kiss on those lips. He hoped that she would not be angry with him. It was important that she was not. So much was riding on her response.

What he desired for all three of them was not impossibility. As far as he was concerned, watching the two of them together was all the proof he needed.

A freshly showered Gabriel stretched his wet, naked body out as he walked around the bed, drying his face off with a towel.

“Do you want me to do something?” He could see that Adam was a little worried.

“Run some bath water for me,” Adam told him.

Gabriel left the room for a moment, returned and sat on the bed beside them. He wanted to touch her too, to somehow continue the connection they had shared earlier, but he did not.

He shook his head. Her body was something else. To be inside of her had felt incredible. He hoped that he had not hurt the poor girl. That had not been his desire. Sometimes he knew that he could get carried away. Last night it would not have bothered him, but this morning seemed somehow different.

“I have her,” Adam said possessively. “If you are finish with her bath, start breakfast.”

“Oh,” Gabriel said, lifting one eyebrow. He was not all that comfortable with what he was seeing. The way Adam was looking at her and playing in her hair was irritating. And now, Adam was pretty much dismissing Gabriel. Gabriel walked down the hall mumbling. Since when in the hell did he “start” breakfast. It was just like he thought it would be with this girl, complicated.

It seemed like forever before Cara let Adam wrap his arms around her. Adam was relieved as she unfurled and leaned into him for support. When he felt it was right, he lifted her up in his arms and carried her to the huge bathroom. He settled her into the tub, undressed and fitted himself behind her. Cara leaned back and let herself relax in his arms.

“Haven’t you had enough water for one day?” She attempted a joke, which made Adam smile. She was giving him a little reprieve.

“I want to pamper you,” he teased.

Adam was gentle, bathing her in silence. He let the sponge cover every inch of her body, as well as his hands. Her dark chocolate nipples rose, distending in response as he massaged her delicious breasts. Her skin was so soft and silky under his touch. When he asked her to lift her arms, she simply obeyed. Between her legs, it was the same. There he let his hands linger. He loved feeling every part of her, every curve and crevice. He loved the way she looked against his pale skin. She was beautiful. He washed her hair and watched it shrink into long dark spirals.

“I have to braid it and let it dry,” she told him shyly as he dried her off. “Or, it will be a mess to comb later.”

Adam watched as she braided her hair. The way she stretched her arms up and tilted her head, fascinated him. Every movement her naked body made only reminded him of last night. His cock was hard. He could not remember the last time a woman had this affect on him. He honestly had no recollection. He had dated girls in high school and even college. He enjoyed them. But, his main interest had always been men. After college he dated men exclusively simply because he could without having to hide anymore.

Gabriel, on the other hand, was quite different. Adam felt that earlier in Gabriel’s life, he really had not come to terms with the fact that he enjoyed men as well as women. Adam did not doubt that Gabriel loved him, but he also felt that Gabriel’s desire for one was sometimes stronger than the other. Gabriel had however basically changed his whole life for him. Before Adam, Gabriel had long term monogamous relationships with woman. Between relationships, he slept with men. He just considered himself highly sexual. It was during one of those hiatus’ that Adam met Gabriel. Adam knew he was doomed. He fell in love with Gabriel immediately. Gabriel was an easy man to love, if he would let you. And, at that time he did not want Adam to love him. He made it clear and out of mercy ended the relationship.

Adam always remained hopeful though. That glimpse of forever with Gabriel had spoiled him for anyone else. Those were hard times, running into Gabriel at clubs or sharing mutual friends. Gabriel never gave him an inch. Gabriel hated the idea of playing with someone’s emotions. He was adamant about that. He never lied to seduce or pretended to be anything other than what he was, to male or female. Gabriel prided himself in that. He never wanted to hurt Adam. But Adam, he refused give up. He felt like he knew Gabriel best. Gabriel was the prize that sat on a shelf he ached to reach. When discrete indiscretions led to entire nights, Adam knew he had won Gabriel from whoever else was in his life. Adam felt sorry for the heartbroken, but not sorry enough to give him back.

Adam loved Gabriel completely and it only grew as their relationship did. He knew Gabriel’s strengths and knew his weaknesses. He loved Gabriel for both. The first time they had brought a woman home it had been somewhat of a game that Adam had initiated. He was ashamed of it now, but at the time he could not help himself. A woman had come on to him at a bar. He had let her flirt with little response. But when she laid eyes on Gabriel, the woman had lit up. Adam was amused by her reaction and encouraged her on. The idea that they were a couple only seemed to turn her on even more. She wanted to fulfill a fantasy, to go home with them, to participate in their lovemaking.

However, when Adam watched Gabriel fuck her, what Adam saw changed everything.

Gabriel was the love of Adam’s life. Adam knew that he was faithful and he would have not participated if it had not been for Adam’s goading. Gabriel would have remained faithful for the length of their relationship. “The length of their relationship,” he repeated to himself. That phrase said everything to Adam. Adam did not want it to one day end because he was blind to Gabriel’s needs. He’d do anything in this world to make Gabriel happy.

So, every blue moon…

Now he had found Cara. She was someone that Adam wanted too. Cara was perfect for them both. Adam knew that she was scared right now. He was confident, however, that this would work. He sincerely believed that Cara needed them too.

Cara looked at Adam wearily. He wrapped the towel around his waist praying that she would not see him so hard for her. After Gabriel, she definitely needed a break.

“You look like a little girl,” he teased, lifting one of the two braids that graced her shoulders.

To Cara Adam looked like the child, caught with his hand in the cookie jar. She had seen what was beneath that towel. But, his beautiful blue eyes were so calm and clear, she felt like she could just relax and swim in them.

Adam needed to shave, but you could hardly tell unless you were close, with his hair being so blond. He grinned boyishly. His square jaw and chin gave him that masculine edge. Otherwise, Adam’s beauty would have been too feminine. His good looks only complimented the beautiful heart he possessed. She needed to remind herself of that now. Adam was her friend. They had known each other for over a year. During that time Adam had never lied to her. He had never used her. He was always there to help her in any way he could, always encouraging. She adored him. Yes, there had been times when she had fantasized about him. She would imagine Adam making love to her or doing the normal little things that lovers do. Sometimes when they were together she could even fool herself into feeling like they were a unit. Never did she believe that it could possibly happen in reality. He had a lover, another man that he adored.

Then, why the hell was she here?

She asked herself if what happened was what she wanted. She had to be honest and admit that it was. The moment it became possible that she might have Adam, she had jumped at it like a bitch in heat. But, what would happen now?

Adam gave Cara one of Gabriel’s dress shirts to put on. He liked the way it fell over her curvy behind. The thought of her nakedness underneath made his dick ache even more. He still had problems getting the picture of her and Gabriel out of his mind or how she felt in his hands last night. Although things were not going quite as he had planned, she hadn’t asked to put her dress back on or leave. That was a good sign. He wasn’t ready for her to leave. Maybe she wanted to stay for a while. He laced their fingers together as he led her to the kitchen.

Just before they stepped over the threshold, he turned to her and brought the back of her hand to his lips. “Smile please,” he warmly requested.

She attempted a smile.

“You’re making me feel like I stole something.”

She laughed easily at that because Adam had not stolen anything from her. She had given herself to him. In retrospect, she had given herself to both of them. She was in new waters and felt like she did not know in which direction to swim.

When the couple entered the kitchen and Adam pulled out a seat for her, Gabriel sat her plate down.

He had decided to play along with this game, this fantasy of Adam’s.

“I figured I’d do lunch. Turkey sandwiches,” he announced sarcastically.

“Coffee?” Adam requested, ignoring Gabriel’s tone.

“I never did get around to learning how to use that thing,”

“I don’t understand what’s so hard about it,” Adam muttered, getting up.

“And how are you this morning beautiful,” Gabriel said turning his seat around and straddling it beside her. “I don’t know about you but I feel good.”

Cara glared at him.

Ah, Gabriel thought to himself with satisfaction, she has a little fire in her. He smiled, but it didn’t quite reach his eyes. Maybe this could be fun. It bugged him that Adam had not taken her to her car by now. And, it was stupid for him to leave his own car there this long. Their arrangement had always been that Adam drove them home or back to their cars on his way to the pool. Adam generally controlled everything, that way Gabriel did not have to deal with that “Can I see you again” shit. And, from the looks of the shirt she was wearing, Adam was not taking her anywhere anytime soon. Gabriel’s first intention had been to fuck Cara just to piss Adam off. That was before he had actually touched her this morning. It did not matter now. Whatever the intention had been, it had failed. Watching him fuck Cara had only geared Adam up. That was new. Usually afterwards, he would have to spend at least a week petting Adam out of guilt.

“Complicated.” Gabriel shook his head.

Cara played with her sandwich, lost in her own thoughts. Adam acted like it was the most natural thing to have made love as they did last night. He wanted her and she wanted him. For him it was simple. And, Cara was okay with that. She wanted to believe that it was simple. But Gabriel’s lips and hands all over her, him inside her so thoroughly, seemed to be normal to Adam too. He even seemed to have wanted it. What was most confusing to her was that she liked it, all of it. Not now, but when it was happening--more than she would ever have imagined. That terribly embarrassed her. Last night, what they did, it was unbelievable.

ShynieBlush
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShynieBlush

But, she knew that it was very real. Thinking about making love to Adam and how he felt deep down inside of her was stirring. Remembering how Gabriel moved between her legs and worked his magic, sucking her firm clit between his lips and teasing it like he did… Cara shifted in her seat. She could still feel where he had been just a short while ago.

Cara sighed.

“What in the world are you thinking,” Adam asked.

She hesitated for just a moment and then redirected her thoughts. There was something she needed to know.

“Do you guys do this a lot?” she asked, looking down at her plate.

“This? Never,” Adam said, finishing off his sandwich.

“Who suddenly can’t count?” Gabriel threw out there.

“But, not like this,” Adam protested, giving Gabriel a warning look.

He reached out and took Cara’s hand. “You know how I feel about you. This is different.”

“This is weird.” She finally looked him directly in the eyes.

The look in her eyes made him feel a little betrayed.

“To who? Me? Him? You?” Adam declared, motioning between the three of them. The notion of what is right and wrong when it came to relationships had left him a long time ago. He knew what made him happy. The world being what it was, being happy was damned good.

“Me,” he started to explain, “I’ve always wanted to be with you. I just needed a chance.”

“How long?”

“A long time.”

The two of them just looked at each other.

Gabriel removed himself from the table.

“Always like this.” She motioned including Gabriel.

“Always.”

She looked over at Gabriel who placed his plate in the dishwasher and pretty much ignored her. He casually leaned against the counter, arms across his chest, his naked feet crossed at the ankle. He wore nothing but a pair of sweat pants riding low on his hips. There was a slight spray of hair that sneaked from his navel and disappeared into the ban of his pants. His pants were so low that a little pull could reveal the base of his cock and the inverted U at his hips did not make it any better.

Gabriel followed her eyes and then smiled wickedly. It was just a flash; she was sure Adam had not even noticed. Cara merely smirked at him.

Gabriel had tribal markings tattooed over one shoulder and down the upper part of the arm. She had never noticed that before. But, how could she? She was in a state of blind passion every time he came near her. Now, his face was dark, his forehead furrowed and he looked irritated.

“And him,” she asked.

.“We’re together. You know that.”

Cara made note of the fact that he had only confirmed that they were a couple, not that Gabriel wanted her there.

Gabriel cleared his throat.

“This is sort of crazy,” she said.

“Why?” Adam asked. “I’ve been there for you through some pretty crazy relationships. None of which worked out. Why not try me? Why not try this? You know how I feel about you. I’m not going to hurt you or allow anything else to hurt you. Forget how things are supposed to be. Just let go. Don’t be afraid to find out who you are and what you like or want. There are no limits or rules. This can be a really beautiful thing between us.”

She did not respond.

“Do you trust me?” Adam asked, holding his breath.

“Yes,” she admitted.

“Did you enjoy us?” He smiled.

Her yes was a whisper.

Adam ran his hand over his head. “Christ,” he teased, “I shaved off all my hair for you because you said bald heads turn you on.”

Cara smiled. “You need to let that grow back. I liked your boy band hair.”

“Well,” he laughed, “it worked. You’re here aren’t you?”

When the laughter died down, Adam looked solemn.

“What feels good determines what’s normal,” he said. “I feel good. You feel good. We aren’t harming anyone. Fuck everybody else.”

“But you’re gay”

“You keep saying that.” Adam shook his head.

Gabriel had to let out a bitter laugh. “I don’t think that’s made much of a difference to him last night.”

“For either of you,” she said focusing on Gabriel.

“Relax and have some fun.” Adam smiled, looking between the two of them.

“Fun being the major word here,” Gabriel threw in for Adam’s benefit.

Cara couldn’t help but smile back at Adam. “For how long?”

“Does there have to be some kind of limit placed on us?”

“Is this all just about sex?”

“Cara,” Adam expressed with one brow drawn up. He could not believe she had asked that.

“Well,” Gabriel said dramatically, “I’m going to go put on some clothes, unless you guys have something else in mind.”

He looked suggestively between the two of them.

Adam looked at Gabriel with the words “Shut up” written all over his face.

“I need to go home,” Cara said, standing and looking down at herself.

“Why?” Adam said a little too quickly.

Cara nodded. “Kay is probably a little worried.”

“You can call her later.” He knew that Kay would try to make her feel a little guilty.

“Who’s Kay,” Gabriel inquired. Then he smiled devilishly at Cara. “Girlfriend?”

Adam held up his hand and motioned the sign for excessive talking with his fingers. “Her roommate Kanisha,” he answered.

“Oh, her,” Gabriel said leaving.

“For a moment there I started getting happy. You know, we could add one more to this party,” Gabriel threw over his shoulder.

Adam rolled his eyes.

“I don’t think he likes me very much.” She half smiled.

“Oh,” Adam grinned, shaking his head. “He likes you all right.”

Cara shrunk back with embarrassment.

“Oh come on,” Adam said playfully. He put his arms around her and kissed her on the top of the head. “We are going to have some fun today.”

Cara looked up into his dancing blue eyes. As always, his joy was contagious.

Adam could not resist lowering his head and kissing her. Her lips were fleshy and warm. His tongue lazily sought hers out and she returned his kiss fully. He reached and spread his hands across her ass and squeezed.

“Have I ever told you that I’m an ass man,” he said, giving her a broad smile.

***

Gabriel was immediately dropped off at the gym for his Saturday work out. Adam and Cara headed to the mall. Cara still wore her little black dress and heels, drawing attention everywhere she went. Adam fully enjoyed choosing several outfits for her. At first he was satisfied with just having her change into and model his choices, but soon he was actually in the dressing room with her taking his time sliding things off and easing things on. He was all hands and lips. He stood behind her, half helping and half watching her reflection in the mirror as she slipped a top over her head. While her hands were held high, he smoothed the materiel over her breast and torso. He subtly tweaked a nipple without missing a beat. When she lifted her curly hair to keep it from getting caught at the neck, his warm lips would find that sensitive patch of skin behind her ear. He would slip a teasing hand between her legs because she was not wearing the pair of panties she had worn the night before. Or, he would pretend to check the fit as he palmed her behind.

Adam had Cara giggling like a teenager.

Cara walked out of the store wearing a perfectly fitted pair of jeans and a clingy long sleeve shirt that fit over her chest just so, showcasing her nipples perfectly. She could not wear a bra last night without its straps showing under that dress, but today she wished she had. She hated the way her nipples were so noticeable.

“I think they think,” Adam teased, his lips at her ear, “that we fucked in their fitting room.”

Cara giggled. It seemed like just a second ago he had slipped his two fingers between her lips so that she could taste herself. “My jeans are soaked,” she informed him.

“You should take them off. That dress was working for me.”

She punched him in the shoulder as they left the store. Cara was seeing a new side of Adam. Or, maybe it was not that it was new, it was more. Adam was always affectionate, but now it was combined with a heightened sense of intimacy that was reflected in every movement he made toward her. Every cell in her body responded to every touch, every innuendo.

“We’ll take these and those over there,” Adam said, rising up from the floor of the shoe store they were in now.

The young man that had insisted on helping them had been offended when Adam all but pushed him out of the way to place shoes on Cara’s feet. But now, he wore a look of absolute admiration for Adam. He had missed nothing. The teenager watched closely as Cara’s foot messaged the bulge at the front of Adam’s jeans. His eyes followed Adams hands as he squeezed Cara’s inner thigh. After Adam had chosen the final pair he planned on buying, he fitted himself between her legs and wrapped his hands under her knees, jerking her forward for a kiss. When they left the store, the young guy gave Adam a fist pound and watched the two disappear into the mall from the door way of the store.

“You know you made his day,” Cara told him.

“You’ve made mine.”

“That was so corny,” Cara laughed.

“It did sound bad didn’t it,” Adam conceded.

With bags in hand he eased in front of her easily, stopping her in her tracts. He lowered his head and kissed her in the middle of the mall. It was not quick and it definitely was not innocent. Adam had been playing a dangerous game most of the day. He kept her on edge, lightening her up like a fuse in impossible situations that left her flushed and overheated. This kiss was meant to arouse and Cara brought one hand to the side of his face to let her fingers drift from the corner of his eye to the set line of his jaw.

“Cara?” A sharp familiar voice came from nowhere.

It took a moment before Adam released her lips. A breathy “hi” was all she could manage as she met the eyes of an older coworker. The hefty woman looked squarely at Adam in shock. She knew who he was and obviously did not think the whole scene looked right.

“Shopping?” The woman asked after a stretched and uncomfortable silence.

“Yes,” Cara said shaking her head profusely. She knew the woman well. The woman even knew her parents. Cara had sat across from her at work for almost a year. As it stood, Cara just felt…caught.

The woman stared between the two of them, wrinkling her nose as if something smelled bad.

“See you later,” Cara added as Adam pulled her along.

“That was rude,” Cara protested. “It’s going to be all over the office Monday that I was sucking your face off in the mall.”

“That nosey bat interrupted a perfectly good kiss.” Adam was seriously annoyed.

Cara just shook her head and laughed.

***

Gabriel did not seem too happy when they finally picked him up. He watched Adam slide out of the driver’s seat of the huge SUV with impatience and almost did not allow Adam enough time to slip into the back.

“You’re late.” His voice was angry and clipped.

“Time got away from us,” Adam supplied, unperturbed.

“It’s my fault,” Cara attempted to explain.

Gabriel’s dark eyes froze her with a look. He had on a light, cream colored sweater that highlighted his naturally tanned skin and a pair of dark jeans. Gone was the smoothed back business hair of last night, replaced with a loose more natural wavy look still damp from the shower. No matter how casual he looked, he still had an all business air about him. It immediately sobered Cara up.

The sun was easing down the horizon and the moon was at their back. Soon it would start getting colder as fall totally slipped away. In the fading light of the car, Cara snuck looks at him as he drove. With his square chin, the perfect line of his nose, those generous lips, even the scowl on his face made him look handsome. Gabriel was sexy in that male way that made you automatically want to be submissive.

“Food,” he simply stated.

“I don’t know,” Adam inquired. “What do you feel like? Italian, maybe?”

“Sounds good.” Gabriel concluded.

Cara did not know why but she had a sudden need to rebel against Gabriel in some way. “I want Chinese,” she declared a bit too loudly.

“Why?” Gabriel glanced at her and smirked.

“I just like Chinese food.” She humped up her shoulders as if it was nothing to her.

“Thai,” Adam announced with finality.

Cara could tell that they were communicating silently from the way that Gabriel kept staring into the review mirror. She took a chance and looked into the back seat. Adam’s long legs were stretched out as he sat relaxed against the black leather. He smiled and that was enough to warm Cara back up.

At dinner, the two men relaxed and fell into easy conversation. Both their friendship and intimacy was apparent in how they conversed with one another. Adam would try to include her but some things were just over her head.

The house was dark when they entered, but Gabriel stepped in first and took care of that. He turned down the lighting so that there was a warm glow.

“I’m going to fix us a glass of wine,” Adam said, removing his jacket from around Cara’s shoulders and kissed her on the cheek.

As usual, Gabriel just seemed to disappear. Cara lifted her head when the music started. It was soft and soothing, not jazz or soul but something lost in between. It was calming and made her want to move at the same time. Looking around, she wondered where the music was coming from.

Returning, Adam fixed himself behind her. “He had the speaker system specially designed,” Adam leaned down and whispered into Cara’s ear. “The speakers are in the ceiling.”

“Oh,” Cara said embarrassed at how stupid she must have looked.

He handed her the glass and took a long sip from his own. Cara turned around. Adam had that look in his sea blue eyes again. Cara felt herself growing warm. She gulped down her wine quickly.

“Slow down,” Adam said playfully.

He took her glass and went to refill it. When he returned they sat on the couch and just joked around like they always had. They played that game where you had to slap the tops of the other’s hands before they could move them away. Adam was, of course, winning. His reflexes were much faster than Cara’s. He took both of her hands into his apologetically, rubbing the spots where his slaps had stung.

“You really shouldn’t play this game,” he teased. “You aren’t any good at it.”

“Oh shut up,” she griped.

Gabriel came in the living area and sat in a comfortable chair that was catty cornered, but facing them. He had a glass in his hand, but it was not wine. He let out a long impatient breath.

Cara used the time to look around at how well they had decorated their house. Everything looked polished and expensive. They had real artwork on the walls. There were no pictures of them and Cara found that strange.

“Where is your TV,” she inquired curiously.

“In the den,” Adam told her. “Why, do you want to look at TV?”

Gabriel made that sound again.

She guessed not.

“I haven’t seen the den,” she announced.

“You want to see the den,” Adam said, relieved. “Then let’s see the den.”

Cara held up her chin defiantly, looking at Gabriel. “Great.”

Adam showed her the entire house starting with the Den, then the extra room, a room that Gabriel had converted into an office and finally the bedroom that she had slept in. Everything in the house was extremely neat and organized, even the closets. In the bedroom, the covers were strewn across the bed, pillows on the floor.

Cara looked at the bed and then looked back at Adam, raising her eyebrows.

“Well.” She exhaled.

“Well,” he returned.

“You like the house,” he asked her, moving closer.

“It’s real nice Adam. You guys have really made it look nice. I remember when you were having it built and…”

Adam lowered his head and kissed her. He pulled away just enough to look her in the eyes. Once again, Cara was aware of how tall and well formed Adam was.

“What are you thinking?” He had that sexy look on his face again.

“Uhm...” She searched for words. “I don’t know.”

“You know.”

Cara started to get that funny feeling in her groin. It was like that feeling you get when you go down the rail on a roller coaster, but not quite.

“No Adam,” she breathed deeply, “I don’t.”

He was so close.

He pulled in even closer, his lips touching hers ever so lightly. “You know.”

She kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as their tongues explored each other’s.

Adam ran his hands down her back pulling her into him fully.

They both heard Gabriel come in the room and let their kiss linger some before acknowledging him.

Both Adam and Cara slowly turned to look at Gabriel. For the first time that entire day, Gabriel was hard for Cara to read. There was no derisive behavior. He was not irritated or upset. There was no devilish smile, no smart comment, and no crease in his forehead. He just looked openly at them, his face so painfully handsome.

Cara looked back up at Adam and broke away.

“Uhm...” Cara was suddenly so nervous. “I’m going to go to the bathroom.”

She started for the one connected to the bedroom, then changed her mind--awkwardly walking around Gabriel for the one down the hall

In the bathroom, Cara looked in the mirror with the palms of her hands resting on her heated cheeks. She could leave. All she had to do was tell Adam she wanted to go. She knew that he would not hesitate to follow through with her request. But, did she really want to go? She knew what was going to happen if she went back into that room. If she was honest with herself, she had to admit that all day she had known what was going to happen tonight. She dropped her hands and closely examined her face. Cara never considered herself beautiful even though she was often told that she was. She knew that she was not ugly by any means, but not exceptional in any way. Here she had two absolutely beautiful men wanting to do nothing but pleasure her. What woman would turn their back on that?

“One with the Christian morals she was raised with,” she said to herself. But, she never wanted to be like her parents, all boxed in and judgmental. Cara had wanted to be free.

She quickly pulled her shirt over her head and off. She fluffed up her wild curls with her fingers. She pushed her boobs up and then pinched her dark nipples until they were upright and firm. She wished she had carried her little purse in with her. Then, she could have applied some lip gloss.

“It doesn’t matter,” she thought, licking her lips salaciously and posing. “Life doesn’t get any freer than this.”

Cara took one last look, drew in a deep breath and then slowly let it go. She turned and exited the room.

They were standing side by side, heads bent and almost touching, speaking in a low undertone. The two men looked up when they heard her enter the room. Cara stood there for a moment, wondering why she had thought it necessary to prematurely remove her top. But, they were both looking at her chest and the look in their eyes made her feel bolder. She lifted and grabbed hold to her leg. She almost fell trying to remove her shoe. Gabriel and Adam both moved forward, but she put her hand out—letting them know that she had this. She removed her other shoe in a way that certainly could not be defined as graceful, but did the job without her losing her balance. She straightened out, pulled her shoulders back and waited on her men.

Almost on cue, they removed their shirts and then their shoes and socks.

Cara undid her pants, worked them down her gorgeous legs and stepped out of them, panty free.

Adam and Gabriel let their pants fall too and stepped out of them. Adam had to remove his boxer briefs. Gabriel, of course, wore none.

Cara smiled. It figured that Gabriel would not be wearing any “drawers”. She laughed at her own choice of words.

Gabriel and Adam looked at each other, a little confused. Both men stood side by side, naked before her. Both well endowed shafts of bone and sinew were poised high, Gabriel’s bold and thick, Adam’s a little slighter, yet longer. Their bodies were strong and chiseled to perfection. Everything seemed so much more pronounced by the low light and shadows of the room. Just looking at the two of them made Cara’s pussy weep and a sort of anticipation both thrilled and terrified her at the same time.

Adam stepped forward first and Cara placed herself in front of him, eyes focused on nothing but his. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her closer, lowered his head and kissed her fully. His tongue slipped between her lips and she sucked it in. Adam was an excellent kisser and he searched her mouth with what was now familiar ease.

When their kiss ended, he looked into her eyes and smiled. Cara felt so warm inside.

Then he stepped away and turned to Gabriel.

“Kiss him,” he whispered softly in her ear.

Cara looked up into Gabriel’s dark eyes and took in a deep breath. This beautiful, man had been so deep inside of her just this morning and the night before his tongue between her thighs had driven her out of her mind. She had even kissed him before, at the club last night. Still, she felt shy and uncertain.

Cara moved forward. She stepped up close to Gabriel and placed the palm of her hand on his chest. She brushed a taut, flat nipple with the surface of her finger and felt the muscle move under her touch, encouraging her.

Gabriel’s eyes scorched her. He covered her small hand with his own, lifted the heel to his lips and kissed it.

“The point of no return.” Gabriel’s words were whispered huskily but the provocative note was so strong that it caused Cara to close her eyes and tilt her head upward.

The word yes slipped from between her ready lips.

Gabriel searched her lovely face for just a moment before moving his lips close to hers, so close but not touching. Cara could feel their warmth hovering over her own, then across her cheek. When they finally touched her skin, they laid small kisses along her jaw bone.

Cara arched into him. When Gabriel finally slipped his hands in her hair and fully claimed her lips, Cara’s whole body sighed. His kiss was intense as he drew her out.

When Adam’s hands slipped around her body, over her ribs and cupped her breasts, Cara could feel his need press against her. Adam kissed and sucked on the skin at the curve of her neck. Each man’s movement only heightened the intensity of the other.

Cara surrendered herself. She was ready, for this.

Cara found herself lifted and laid atop the loosened covers of the bed.

Published 
Written by avrgblkgrl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments