Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Hussy

"She knew how to throw a pool party... and she was the entertainment as well!"

20
16 Comments 16
13.1k Views 13.1k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Maria Vasquez was thoroughly enjoying lounging in the hot tub between Tommy and Brad, her two favorite guys. They were having fun too, playing with the Latino hottie sandwiched conveniently between them. The 22 year old Maria was so sexy that neither of the two men had any problems with possessiveness or jealousy - she was able to satisfy both of them completely and they knew it!

Maria was indeed a lot of woman, with big full tits terminating in thick hard sensitive nipples that begged to be sucked and licked. The rest of her young body competed quite well with her tits too - Maria had been blessed with a tight body that was as hot as her spicy appetite for sex. Maria loved sex in all its combinations. She had just as much fun with a girl as she did with a guy, and she could make two guys happy just as easily as she could one. Today she was especially hungry for man-meat, and had invited these two big well-hung examples over for a little snack.

Maria had a pretty face as well, with the copper-brown skin tone that was typical of the Latino people, framed by soft, dark brown hair that fell to mid-back length. She had large, soft brown eyes and full, sensuous lips. Those lips were one of her best features - not just to look at, but also the way they felt when they closed around a stiff cock. But that part of the fun would come later. For now, Maria was enjoying the feel of her two men's tongues stroking her nipples as their fingers thrust in and out of her ass and pussy.

She could have stayed there in the hot tub all day, being serviced by her two horny hunks, but she had more fun planned for them all. "Okay, boys, it's time to move this party indoors," she said. Knowing Maria was nowhere near finished with them and eager to see what other things she had in mind, the two stopped their licking on her, and all three of them got out of the tub and headed to the outside shower for a quick rinse to get the hot tub's chlorine off their skin before going inside.

Maria and Tommy had known each other for many years, and at one time they considered getting married. However, neither of them were ready to be "tied down" at the time, so they put the idea of marriage on hold for awhile. They were still very close and had great times together, but they were young and wanted to enjoy single life a bit more.

Brad was one of Tommy's best friends, and Maria had been introduced to him at a party they had all been to a couple years ago. Brad and Maria got along famously, and ended up leaving the party together. Since then Maria had seen Brad many times, and they had made a lot of fond memories together. Maria enjoyed both her men, and they enjoyed her. It really was the ideal situation for all three of them.

Tommy and Brad were very different from each other, which is one reason why Maria liked them both. Tommy was the serious one with the good job and stable life. He was older than Brad at twenty-five years old, six foot tall with dark wavy hair cut just off the collar. Brad, on the other hand was the cut-up and was always having fun and joking around. He was the same age as Maria and at five foot six inches tall was shorter than Tommy, with sandy blond hair down to his shoulders and parted down the middle.

Both Tommy and Brad had long, thick cocks which were always hard and never seemed to tire. Maria appreciated that about them. Another thing she loved about her two guys is that they both liked to experiment and would do whatever Maria wished to make her happy. Both her guys were straight, but they didn't mind tag-teaming Maria together when she felt the need to be filled in two holes at once. They enjoyed themselves as much as she did, and had no problem with taking directions from her, so none of the three wanted to change any part of their relationship.

With their bodies well rinsed, and both men already hard as steel, Maria playfully grabbed them by their cocks and led them to her large bedroom and huge bed. Even though Maria lived alone, she had an enormous "California King" four-poster bed for playing in. She lead her boy-toys into the bedroom by their cocks and they both got in bed leaving a spot between them for her. She stood at the foot of the bed and looked at her two guys biting the tip of her finger coquettishly.

Maria climbed onto the bed, slowly and seductively crawling up the bed towards the two hard cocks standing proud and eager. As she reached them, she paused, taking each cock into her mouth for a few quick bobs and licks - just enough to make them harder and make their owners moan before moving to the other one. Back and forth she went for a few rotations until Tommy pulled her up and onto him. Maria straddled his thighs, reaching between her legs to grab his hard, thick huge cock. She rubbed the tip against her wet slit to lube it up a bit, and then pointed the missile at her opening and slowly slid down the pole.

"Ohhhh fuck, Tommy! Baby you always feel sooo good there!" she moaned as she slid further down his stiff cock. As she felt his cock bottom out in her womb, Maria began slowly moving back up, feeling every bump and ridge of Tommy's huge cock inside her. Brad watched her expressions as she rode Tommy, while stroking his own cock.

But Brad wanted more than just a hot show - he wanted to be part of the show! So once Maria had settled into a nice rhythm with Tommy, he moved around between Tommy's legs and pushed Maria's upper body down onto Tommy. Then he placed one hand on her hip and with the other guided his cock towards her asshole.

While waiting for Maria's pussy to engulf Tommy's whole shaft, he had prepared his cock by covering it with Aqualube. When the woman who would be in the middle reached back and spread her ass cheeks, he crouched and reached between them to use the fingers and thumb of his left hand to pry open her adorable brown rosebud. Brad had the plastic squeeze bottle in the other hand, and he pressed the top against the tiny hole he had opened and squirted in a big dollop of the lubricant.

Maria squealed happily when she felt the cool, oily liquid gush into her ass, and made even happier noises when she felt a long finger burrowing into her to spread it. As good as that felt, she knew the cock that would soon follow would be long and thick and feel infinitely better. Impatient for the excruciating pleasure of being fucked in two places at once, her ass squirmed invitingly as the finger completed its task.

Brad smiled at the way Maria's ass was inviting him, and he was just as eager as she was. Licking her there had been fun, but fucking the tight, brown hole would be vastly better. Using his left hand again, he pried open the tight rosebud while she moved her fingers in closer to help as much as she could. His right hand held his cock to guide it, and he moved in closer, until the head was pressed against the hole they were creating. With contact made, he rubbed the tip against her rosebud to better spread the lubricant, paused, and thrust forward. When he felt the head of his cock wedge through the tight band of muscles into Maria's ass, he sighed in delight.

She did more than just sigh. At the first instant of penetration, there was a brief dull pain, which was immediately overwhelmed by the incredible burst of pleasure that reverberated out from the site. Maria moaned in bliss, and her slight movement sent more pleasure swirling through her body from where her pussy was so well crammed.

"Oh, god, that feels good. But give me all your dick in my ass."

That was exactly what Brad wanted to do and, after a third thrust had elicited another moan of joy, he knew his cock was in deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide it. He placed both his hands on Maria's hips and, the next time he thrust forward, he pulled back on them to help drive his cock more deeply into her ass. She felt what he was doing and her hands spread her cheeks ever farther apart while she fucked back to meet him. Almost half the rest of his shaft slid into her, stretching the tight opening and sending new and greater waves of joy throughout her body.

With a few more combined strokes like that one, Brad's entire cock was buried in her ass, to the point where his pubic hair was tickling the soft insides of her cheeks, while Tommy's equally long shaft was stuffed into her pussy. The three happy people lay like that for a minute, and every movement by any of them sent waves of exquisite pleasure flooding the bodies of all three. Fabulous as it was, Maria knew the sensations would be even more extreme once the real fucking began.

"Okay, you guys, really give it to me now. One at a time in each hole."

Although a bit garbled, the boys knew what she meant. Brad placed his hands on Maria's shoulders and slowly drew his cock from her ass until just the head was still inside. He paused and used more Aqualube to coat his shaft before driving it back into the tight, oily hole where it was wanted. Tommy had his hands on the lady's hips and, when he felt Brad's shaft surging back into her ass, he slowly pulled his cock most of the way out of her pussy. Seconds later, he plowed back inside and felt the other man slowly making his exit. Their first stroke ended with one long, thick cock buried in Maria's pussy while just the head of the other was inside her ass.

"Yes! Yes! She urged them. Keep fucking me like that!"

Knowing that Maria liked it "spicy" as she called it, Brad reached out and grabbed Maria's hair and hauled her head up, raising her upper body a bit as well. Now that he had something to hang onto, Brad began sliding in and out of her tight ass, pulling out until just the head remained inside her ring and then pushing back into her.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate

Maria was in heaven, stuffed front and rear with hot man-meat.

"Keep it up, you guys," she told her two lovers. "You're gonna make me cum like crazy!"

They didn't answer. She didn't expect them to say anything... conversation wasn't necessary. Besides she didn't want their concentration to lapse from what they were doing to her. With two hard thick cocks pumping in and out of her like maniacal jackhammers, Maria was quickly losing her senses. She clawed at her tits, sinking her long painted fingers into her full creamy globes and tugging hard on her nipples in a frantic attempt to get her closer to where she wanted to be.

Suddenly Maria stood on the edge of the precipice staring into the dark void of her orgasm. "Make me cum boys! Please please make me cum!" she cried. And with matching thrusts front and rear Tommy and Brad pushed Maria over the edge.

"OHHH FUUCCKKKK!" Maria screamed as her floodgates opened, and she gushed her juices out around Tommy's pistoning cock and soaked the bed beneath them. Brad, being on top, only felt Maria's asshole constrict with her orgasm and he pumped her all the harder. Brad hauled her head back and grabbed her throat, holding it tight enough to restrict, but not cut off, her breathing, and the feeling of "ownership" and domination heightened her orgasm.

Tommy took advantage of Maria's unoccupied tits and grabbed them for himself, biting her nipple just enough to send additional electrical impulses into her lust-addled mind. Maria bucked and pitched as the two men continued pounding into her, even as her orgasm raged within her. They knew she liked cumming more than just about anything, and wanted to draw out her experience as long as they could. Finally however, it passed, and she collapsed on top of Tommy, panting and trembling.

Brad pulled out slowly, clearing her asshole with a gasp from her. He lay next to her and she smiled over at him weakly. The three of them lay on the bed, the boys letting her catch her breath before moving on to the next game. Once Maria had the strength to, she got out of bed and went into the bathroom to splash some water on her face and compose herself. This was just the opportunity the boys had been looking for. While she was in the bathroom they laid their trap for her...

Maria came out of the bathroom and happily padded back to the bedroom ready to play again. But as she entered the room, her suitors jumped out from either side of the doorway and grabbed her, each one taking an arm and Tommy clamping a hand over her mouth. They quickly snapped one end a a handcuff on each wrist and pulled her over the where they had put a portable chin-up bar in another doorway. They clamped the other end of the handcuffs to the bar and she was trapped.

Tommy went around behind her while Brad stayed in front. "Now you little slut, we are really gonna have fun!" he said grinning.

With that the two men dropped to their knees and Brad pressed his face into her crotch. Maria moaned loudly when she felt Brad's tongue snaking its way between her still soaked pussy lips and dive deep into her sensitized pussy. Another louder moan came when Tommy, kneeling behind her, spread her ass cheeks and began licking and rimming Maria's tender brown hole.

Maria shook in her bonds, but she was helpless to do anything - not that she wanted to! She moaned and twisted and writhed as the two men ate her. She could do nothing to dissuade them though, and they happily tormented the young Latino woman. Both men had a lot of experience playing with her individually and together, and both knew just what turned her on. They used their vast knowledge to drive the woman crazy. 

Maria looked down the front of her body at the light colored head pressed against her. She couldn't see any of his features, because his face was all the way between her thighs, but she could feel what he was doing for her, especially his tongue. The agile, wet giver of pleasure was slowly advancing up her pussy, and would soon be fondling her clit.

She couldn't see anything at all of Tommy behind her, but she felt his hands on her voluptuous ass cheeks, spreading the perfect hemispheres as far as he could so he could bury his face between them. His tongue was just as active as that of Brad. The exquisite joy she could feel emanating from the places he was licking was different from what her pussy felt, but the pleasure was no less intense. The combination of the two was driving her to her second orgasm of the day, and she knew it would be a momentous one.

Brad knew the same thing, because of the way Maria's eager pussy was ramming against his face and her moans of bliss and the juices running down his face. He kept his arm around her thigh and his tongue active on her lip, licking up to where it merged with the other lip to form her clit hood. Briefly, he moved his face away and gazed, enraptured on the area he had been licking. Maria's clit was so swollen, it had pushed its way out from under its protective hood and resembled a lovely pink pearl. Everything about eating her pussy was so delightful, he didn't keep his mouth away for more than a few seconds before returning to feast on all the fresh nectar and start licking the other inner lip.

Tommy suspected the same thing. His face was wedged tightly between the hottie's cheeks and his tongue was lapping avidly at her brown rosebud. The insides of those cheeks had felt like warm satin pillows, but the part his tongue was pleasuring then was like crushed velvet, with its myriad of tiny wrinkles. He could also feel her jamming her pussy against Brad's face, and his hands held tightly to her soft, brown hips so his mouth could keep constant contact with her ass.

"Suck my clit!" she said to the man in front of her. "Make me cum like crazy."

Brad waited until his tongue had traveled the rest of the way up her lip before opening his mouth wide to engulf the lovely pearl. With his lips forming a seal at the base, he sucked on the luscious mouthful while his tongue caressed the engorged sides and top. Maria's movements became wilder and more strenuous, and he held more tightly to her thighs to avoid being pushed away from what he dearly loved to do.

"Yes! Yes! Like that!" The thrashing young Latino woman urged the man with his face between her thighs.

Since neither of them had cum yet, there were no issues of tasting each other (neither man would have gone down on Maria after they came in her) so they were free to poke and prod her with their tongues however they pleased. Brad added a bit more excitement to the combination when he shoved a couple fingers up inside Maria's dripping pussy as he licked and sucked her clit.

Maria, still hypersensitive from her very recent orgasm was rapidly approaching another orgasm. She danced and tried to hold her orgasm back, but it was coming on strong; she was powerless to stop it. Within mere minutes of the boys going down on her, Maria was screaming once again.

"OH FUCK! OH MY GOD! I'M CUMMING, I'M CUUUMMMINGGG!"

Once again her pussy gushed forth its sweet rewards, this time Brad was the happy recipient and lapped up his treat greedily. His fingers kept churning inside her as she came, coaxing her to produce more of the sweet sticky substance for him. Maria's legs trembled and shook as they tried to hold her upright. She swayed dangerously and the two men had to take her down from her bondage before her legs gave out completely and she hurt herself. They carried Maria over to the bed to relax a bit.

After a few minutes she sat up. "I have cum twice now, both times were incredible thanks to you boys. But you haven't cum at all yet. I feel bad. I want to make you cum," she said. She pulled them to their feet standing next to each other and she dropped to her knees. Taking turns, she gobbled down each of their cocks, using her very best oral skills to give them the maximum amount of pleasure she could. She deep-throated them, she sucked their balls, and even rimmed them trying to get them to cum.

Maria was an excellent cocksucker and both Brad and Tommy had cum many times from her talented mouth. This time would be no different. After watching her cum twice and enjoying the sweet taste of their efforts, both of the boys were ready to cum themselves. Maria's warm wet mouth, teasing tongue and fondling their balls caused both of them to feel the telltale signs of an imminent eruption.

Maria grabbed both their cocks, jacking them both off simultaneously as she knelt there, mouth open like a little bird waiting to be fed. The boys took their cocks from her and jacked themselves the last few strokes while Maria knelt there mouth open, holding her tits out and waited impatiently for their cum. At last she was rewarded with twin jets of hot sticky semen hitting her mouth and face, dripping onto her tits as she swallowed what she could.

When Brad and Tommy had been depleted, Maria looked up at them smiling happily. Tommy grinned and smeared the cum on her face around, coating her whole face in stickiness. She in turn rubbed the cum on her tits into her skin. "A little something for the girls!" she said. The three playmates climbed into bed to rest for awhile. The weekend had just started and there was a lot more fun to be had before their time together would be finished.

This was going to be a weekend of hot, steamy, wild sex they would all fondly remember!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments