Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'll Be Your Slut - Part 1

"Black man makes a white girl his slut."

23
8 Comments 8
37.5k Views 37.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Hip-hop clubs are my favorite place to dance. The bass is blasting and a sexy rap is causing all the people to gyrate their hips. I feel so sexy in my turquoise dress that barely covers my bubble butt. The color goes nicely with my long blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin.

I am shaking my ass to this hot song when I feel someone pressed against me. I look back and see my sexy black man. His dark skin is a beautiful contrast to mine. He grabs my hips and pushes on my back forcing my ass closer to his crotch. I feel his cock hardening as I grind on him. We sensually move to the beat and I lean my head back on his shoulder. His mouth finds mine and kisses me slowly. His hands roam across my flat stomach up to my perky breasts. His fingers slip underneath the cloth to graze my nipple.

 We move to the corner so I can back my ass up against him. His cock feels huge, straining against his jeans. He reaches around and stealthily puts a hand up my dress. I look around to see if anyone else is watching. . . they seem to be involved in their own relations.

"You're so wet for me," he says breathing heavily into my ear.

His thick fingers slick with my juices massage my clit. Oh god, that feels so good. My legs start to tremble. His free hand grabs my 36C breast. He easily finds my nipple through the sheer material. Pinching my nipple and rubbing my clit at the same time sends me over the edge. I orgasm hard all over his hand, soaking him.

"That's right baby, cum for me." His voice is so deep and sexy.

I turn around to face him. His eyes have a dangerous gleam about them. He grabs my ass and pulls me close for a deep kiss. His tongue playfully darts in and out of my mouth, teasing me. I grind into him, wishing his cock was inside me. I drop my ass to the floor, causing me to be at eye level with his bulge. I press my body to his as I slowly stand up, making sure to rub my face and tits against his huge hard on. I lean in for a kiss and hike up one leg so he can finger me more easily. I feel another orgasm coming. 

"We should go to the car," I suggest. He nods in agreement.

Maneuvering our way out of the club to the parking lot. We reach our car in the dark, back corner of the lot.

"Mmmmm," I moan into his mouth. He is very talented with his fingers.

He continues to finger me until I reach another leg trembling orgasm.

"Make your nipples harder for me baby," he asks.

I move my dress off my shoulders and grab my heavy titties. I bring my nipple up to my mouth and lick it. I see the carnivorous need in his eyes. I slide my tongue all over my breasts, watching him become more and more aroused. I lick my other nipple and start to rub my clit, putting on a little show.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

He grabs me close and starts sucking on my nipples. His teeth grazing my breast and lightly biting on my nipples. His fingers knead my juicy ass as he devours my tits.

He comes up for a kiss and then pushes my head down, demanding pleasure of his own. I unbuckle his pants and reveal the biggest cock I have ever seen. I am so lucky. His huge black cock is straining and in need of attention. I kiss the tip of his cock, and suck the underside.

"Don't be nice, be my slut baby," he murmurs. He knows how that dirty talk gets me going.

I go wild on his cock. Deep throating his dick, making it glisten with my saliva, and then taking his balls into my mouth while jerking him off at the same time. I go back and forth between his cock and balls. I can't get enough. I love being his slut. I suck his cock nice and deep, feeling it hit the back of my throat. My juices are dripping down my leg. He grabs the back of my head, his hands tangled in my blonde hair, and fucks my mouth. Oh god, I need to be fucked so badly. I love being used for his pleasure.

He pulls me up and puts my face down on the hood of his car. He runs his fingers up the inside of my thick thighs and feels how wet I am.

"You love being my little slut don't you? You love taking my black dick into your mouth, and just letting me fuck you. That's right baby, that's right. You're my slut."

His slams his dick into my tight pussy, I can feel him stretching me out. He pounds me faster and harder while slapping my ass. His ballsack hits my clit with each thrust. I orgasm all over his cock, making my pussy even tighter around his thick dick.

"Oh baby, that's right. You like my black cock in your pussy, you like me pounding you hard from behind? Take it slut. You're mine," he claims as he rams into me with primal need.

"Fuck me, I'm all yours. Fuck me hard with your big cock." I scream.

I can't take this. My body feels like ecstasy is coursing through my veins. I quickly reach another orgasm and squirt all over his cock. He pounds harder and harder into me. Stretching out my pussy. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back while fucking me from behind.

"Do you wish a cock was in your mouth right now? I know you do. Picture another cock in your mouth, suck it." Forcing my head back and forth, I get more turned on with the thought of being used by two men.

I erupt into another orgasm, my whole body is shaking and I find myself screaming his name. He shoots his hot load into my pussy and collapses on top of me. He kisses my neck and intertwines his fingers with mine.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by lo915ve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments