Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Initiation to Black Cock in the Steam Room

"I meet a black man in a steam room and end up becoming a cock sucker and cuckold for black cock."

80
13 Comments 13
51.4k Views 51.4k
9.6k words 9.6k words
Famous Story

My wife, Diana, and I recently made a big move, from Boise, Idaho to Jackson, Mississippi, to be closer to our two children. We were forty-eight at the time, and our two children were in their twenties and married with children of their own. Our son lives in Memphis which is only about two hundred miles and a three-and-a-half-hour drive from Jackson, and our daughter lives in New Orleans, which is only one hundred and ninety miles and a three-hour drive from us.

I was born in 1967 in the mountain town of Idaho City, Idaho, when the population there was less than two hundred people. I lived there until I left for college in Boise which is only about forty miles from Idaho City. I met Diana at Boise State University while I was earning my electrical engineering degree, and she was obtaining dual degrees in secondary education and mathematics.

We got married and started a family after I got my job at a large semiconductor company in the Boise area, and Diana was a working mother, teaching math in high school. Our children also graduated from Boise State, but they had good job opportunities that took them to Memphis and New Orleans.

My name is Craig, and I had progressed well in my career, and was a director of manufacturing at my company in Boise. So, when we made the decision to move closer to our children, I was well qualified for a vice president position in a smaller electronics firm in the Jackson area. And that location is good since it's about equidistant from our children.

There was a huge culture shock in making the move, since Idaho is one of the whitest states in the country, where in 2014 it was estimated that only a little over one half of one percent of the population of the state was African-American. And growing up in Idaho City, I don’t remember seeing any black people there.

In contrast to the Boise area that has a black population of about one and a half percent, Jackson has a black population of around seventy-nine percent. Now, I’m not bigoted or prejudiced, and was raised to be accepting of all people, but it did take a little while to acclimate to the new culture. The Southern dialects and customs, in general, took some getting used to, and the African-American vernacular and culture were an even bigger adjustment for us. That was the first time in my life that I had any interactions at all with black people in either my workplace or in our everyday lives.

We bought a nice home in the northeast suburbs of Jackson, where the black population is less concentrated, but we still encountered many black people there. I have always tried to take care of myself and stay fit, although at five feet and nine inches tall and weighing one hundred and fifty-five pounds I'm not heavily muscled.

I joined an athletic club not too far from my home and worked out three nights a week, with longer sessions on the weekends. I’m guessing that about half of the members of the gym are black, and I was impressed and a little intimidated by the physiques of the black men. Many of them have well sculpted chests, arms, and abs, which I had not achieved after years of working out.

I always finished my workouts by relaxing in the steam room, which is a pretty good size. It looks to be fifteen feet long and nine feet wide, with two-tiered teak benches on each side and a walkway between them. The normal etiquette is for men to go nude in the steam room, and for sanitary reasons, we use the towels provided by the gym to sit on. That is one of the nicest steam rooms I’d ever used, and I was surprised that it wasn't used that heavily. It's usually just me and maybe one or two other men who use the room, at least when I'm there.

There is one black man that I saw on my first Monday night at the gym, and when I saw him on Wednesday I thought that he might be on a similar workout schedule to mine. I usually saw him in the weight room and the steam room afterwards. He looked to be in his early fifties, ruggedly handsome with a shaved head, six feet and two inches tall, and about one hundred and ninety-five pounds of solid muscle. He's usually already working out when I arrive and doesn’t come into the steam room until about fifteen minutes after I go in there. I usually sit on the lower bench on one side, and he sits across from me on the second level.

I tried my best not to stare at him, but I had never seen dark-skinned men nude before. He's very muscular, but the things that really caught my attention are his genitals. In all my years going to the gym in Boise, I had never seen a black man, or any men as well-hung as he is. He always sits with his ass on the front edge of the bench, and leaning back against the wall behind him, with his cock and balls hanging over the front of the bench. His cock is uncircumcised and looks to be eight inches long on soft. It's also as thick as my wife’s wrist, and his egg-sized balls hung down in his long, hairy scrotum.

On a Wednesday, the second day I saw him in the steam room, he looked like he had an amused look on his face as he watched me watching him. Instead of calling me on it, though, he smiled and said in his melodious, baritone voice, “Hey, man, this is only the second time I’ve seen you here at the gym, so you must be new to the area. My name is Jefferson, and I’d like to welcome you to the club. Where are you from?”

I smiled back at him, suddenly feeling self-conscious about my thin little dick, which is only two inches long when soft, and four inches on hard. He has a very engaging personality and I wanted to be friendly and compliment him on being well-built. So, I responded, “Hi, Jefferson, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Craig, and my wife, Diana, and I moved here from Boise a week ago. I just joined the gym three days ago, and to tell you the truth, I’ve been working out for years and can never seem to become as well-developed as you are. I’ve watched you working out, and you really put your heart into it. What gives you the motivation to press that hard?”

Jefferson smiled and said, “Well, it’s probably due to my stressful job. I’m the principal in a high school down in the city, and I work out this way to relieve the tension. What do you and Diana do for a living?”

I knew from doing my research on the Jackson area, and Diana’s review of potential teaching opportunities in the area, that there are problems with gangs in the inner city, and I just assumed that he was having a hard time controlling the gangs. So, I replied, “Yeah, I’ve been reading about the gang problems down there, and I’m amazed that you can handle it at all. I’m an electrical engineer and a vice president at an electrical products company in the area, and Diana was a high school math teacher. She’s been looking for a job but hasn’t had any luck so far.”

Jefferson laughed and responded, “No Craig, it’s not the gangbangers that give me a problem. It’s those sixteen and seventeen year old girls and the skimpy clothes they wear. Very few of the kids follow our modesty guidelines, and whenever I’m out in the halls or talking with any of them privately, I can’t help being turned on by some of their big teen titties and booties. Some of them even go without underwear, just to see me look up their skirts when the opportunity arises. Even though my school is ninety-five percent black, there are a few white girls who like to tease me too, and they really get me hard.”

It was surprising that he would bring up sexual issues like that, especially so soon after we had introduced ourselves. I wasn’t sure if he was trying to somehow entice me or something.

I thought that I would respond in a way to redirect his comments and said, “Pardon me for saying so, Jefferson, but I imagine that your wife gets the brunt of your sexual frustrations when you get her in bed after seeing those girls.”

Jefferson responded, “Yeah, you would think so, but Shondra hasn’t been too willing to give up her fat pussy for the last few years, and that’s why I have to work off my frustrations here, as least as much as I can. I look for opportunities to get relief from wherever I can.”

There was something about our conversation and the way that Jefferson was looking at me that was getting me aroused. I had never in my life been attracted to other men or their genitals, but after hearing the things he was saying, and seeing his big, coal-black cock and balls hanging there so enticingly between his legs, I was engrossed with his genitals. And none of that would’ve probably bothered me if I wasn’t experiencing the same thing at home with Diana. For the previous two years she had very little interest in sex, and I was lucky to get to fuck her once every two months.

So I revealed my kinship with him in that regard saying, “I sure understand that shit, Jefferson. My wife hasn’t been putting out much lately either.”

He didn’t respond right away, and something deep in my psyche that I didn’t fully understand at the time, was urging me to find out more about his situation. I said, “If you don’t mind me asking, do your workouts provide all of the relief you need, or have you succumbed to the flirting of any of those sexy teen girls?”

Jefferson studied my face closely before responding, as if he was trying to gauge my receptiveness to whatever he was going to say. Then he replied, “As tempting as it is to go after some of that legal-aged, young pussy, it’s just not worth the risk, given my position of trust at the school. But I have to admit that I have had some luck with a few of the mothers that I met during parent conferences in my office. And as much as I love that black booty, it's actually been white mothers that have been my best conquests.”

He paused briefly and continued, “No offense, Craig, but I just love fucking that white pussy, especially when they tell me about their husband’s little dicks. And most of those women aren’t even putting out for their husbands but are still anxious to fuck me. Those women seem to be obsessed with my big, black cock, and the husbands encourage them.

Two of the white women actually invited me to their homes, and their husbands were so into it that they sucked my cock to get it hard to fuck their wives, and then cleaned both of us with their mouths afterwards. The only problem is that I don’t get enough of that married, white pussy or blowjobs to keep me satisfied.”

He was describing things that I would have never imagined happening in real life, and that I had never even heard of due to my previous immersion in a totally white, conservative culture before the move to Jackson. And not only were his raw, sexual comments titillating, I took his comment about taking ‘no offense’ to be a sign that his opinion was not only am I white and smaller in stature and build, but I also have a small dick.

The strange thing is that the humiliation I felt about my small dick, and the veiled implication that I might be capable of being one of those submissive white husbands, was arousing, and almost allowed me to see myself in the role of one of those cock sucking husbands. My dick was getting hard, and I tried to hide it by leaning down with my arms between my legs.

I didn’t respond to his last comment about not getting enough white pussy, and just asked him questions about the club and the area. I was trying to understand the new feelings that I was experiencing and my attraction to his cock and balls. I needed time to think things through. I usually like to shower at the gym before going home, but that night I went home right after I left the steam room.

By the time I got home and into the shower, my mind was obsessing over Jefferson’s provocative comments and the vision of his big cock and low-hanging balls. It took me less than a minute to masturbate to my biggest orgasm in years. After my ejaculation I got the post-orgasm blahs and was ashamed for myself at jacking off while fantasizing that I was sucking Jefferson’s black cock.

The anticipation was building Thursday and Friday at work, and I was hoping to see Jefferson again on Friday evening at the gym. It felt strange, embarrassing, and damaging to my self-image for me to have an attraction to a middle-aged black man’s genitals. As I thought about it, I knew that his appeal was likely due in no small part to the strength of his take-charge, dominant, and self-assured persona, as well as his pendulous genitals that almost demanded to be worshiped.

At that time, I had no intention of following through on my fantasy of sucking his cock, but I was eager to see him again. You can imagine my disappointment when I didn’t see him in either the weight room or the steam room on Friday. Although, there were two other black men in the steam room that night, and with my new-found awareness of black cocks, I looked at their cocks as often as possible, not even caring if they caught me.

I went back to the gym early Sunday morning, and I was pleasantly surprised to see Jefferson there. I probably acted a little too happy to see him, as he invited me to lift with him for a little while in the weight room. Then I left ahead of him to go to the steam room. He came into the steam room about twenty minutes later, and that time he sat on the second tier of the bench right next to me, with his feet on the first bench, as I sat on the first bench. The height of the benches is such that his crotch was on the same level as my head, and I couldn’t see over his thigh at his heavily hanging cock and balls. I easily sensed his sweaty and musky aroma, which was stimulating to me. We were the only two men in there at that time.

We talked about our lifting for a few minutes, with me turned partially towards and looking up at him so I could see his face. I was able glance down below his thigh at his cock from time to time.

Then he changed the tenor of the conversation by saying, “You know, Craig, I feel like we got to know one another pretty well on Wednesday evening. I like you and think we could be good friends. I was also pleasantly surprised that you weren’t put off by my discussion of the white couples I’ve fucked. That makes me think that you might have some interest in what I was talking about.”

He paused momentarily, likely trying to gauge my reaction to his comments. When I didn’t react negatively, he said, “I mean, after all, Craig, you could barely keep your eyes off my cock on Monday and Wednesday nights, and I even noticed that you were getting a little boner on Wednesday. So, if you do have any interest, don’t be shy or ashamed to admit it. I’ve met several other white men here over the years that have helped me and some of my black friends out from time to time. And our involvement started just like this. Tell me what you’re thinking, Craig. Am I right about you?”

I thought that I would be able to hide in my fantasies for a great while longer. But his comments and direct question took me off guard and forced me to confront my uncertainty sooner. It was too embarrassing at that point to straight-out admit to Jefferson that I was fantasizing about sucking his cock.

So I gave him a half-assed answer saying, “I’m really sorry about staring at you, Jefferson. It’s just that where I was raised and lived for most of my life, I have barely even seen any black men, and no black men’s genitals. When I saw you on Monday, I could hardly believe how long and thick your soft cock is, and believe it or not, I had never seen an uncircumcised cock before either. And when you started talking about fucking those white women, who have submissive, little-dicked husbands, I started to identify with them. At this point I’m just confused about the feelings I’m having, since I’ve never before been sexually attracted to other men.”

Jefferson looked pleased by my response, and he replied, “I think what you’re feeling is perfectly natural, Craig, and that’s how the other men had been too. Some men are just innately more submissive and attracted to more-dominant men. Now this might sound a little selfish on my part, but you owe it to yourself to at least test your sexual attraction to me. That way, if it turns out not to be right for you, then no harm done. We can just be friends, and you can stop being conflicted about it."

"On the other hand, if you like it, then you will have opened yourself up to having some amazing experiences. And that goes for Diana too. I might be able to help her out with a teaching job at my school, especially if you two are taking care of my needs. What do you say, Craig?”

The self-confidence that Jefferson was exhibiting by taking the initiative, and the fact that he was sitting on a higher level and looking down at me, was fueling my desire to be subservient to him. And he even had the nerve to bring Diana into the conversation. I knew at that point that I would yield to his desires, but I wasn’t sure how we would go about it.

So I asked, “What exactly are you talking about, Jefferson? Do you mean right here and right now? What if someone comes in here?”

Jefferson smiled and replied, “The steam room isn’t used that heavily on Sunday mornings, and even if someone came in here, they wouldn’t give a shit about seeing us. And if it’s one of my black friends, he might even want to join in the fun. You can just stay where you are, and turn more towards me, while I move over, so you’ll be between my legs. Then you can get acquainted with my black fuck meat, and we can see how it goes. Just give in to your fantasies, Craig; I can sense that you want to.”

I didn’t say anything in response, but he knew that he had me when I turned his way. He stood up and then sat back down with me between his legs, and his black cock and low-hanging balls were right in my face. I gripped his thick, soft cock with one hand, and fondled his balls with the other. His cock is so thick, felt meaty in my hand, and my fingers just barely fit all the way around it. His cock began to harden as I slowly stroked and slid the oozing foreskin over his huge cock head. The musky smell of his genitals was powerful in a very pleasing way, and I loved the feeling of his hairy, heavy balls in my other hand.

His cock grew to what looked and felt like at least eleven inches long, and even thicker. I was amazed that a human cock could be that big. Jefferson began to almost imperceptibly shift his hips, fucking his cock in my hand.

Then he placed his hand behind my head, and pulled me towards his shaft, while saying, “That’s it, Craig, just open your mouth and get your first taste of my black meat.”

It felt like I was outside of myself looking down as I opened my mouth as widely as I could and got my first taste of his cock, or any cock for that matter. The foreskin was partially retracted, and his cock head was covered in precum. I had never even tasted my own cum, and I liked the salty and slightly bitter taste of his semen. And just the thought that I was tasting and swallowing a black man’s reproductive fluids that way was turning me on even more. I had no previous experience sucking cock, and I was moving back and forth on his shaft, taking more and more each time.

I found out that he wanted more when he said, “I can see that you’ve never done this before, and I’m happy to teach you. Keep going up and down on my shaft but start sucking and tonguing my shaft as you go. Also, when you get to the head, suck and lick me there, and just on the underside of the head. Go on, man, suck me like you’re in love with my cock.”

I began sucking his cock as he directed, and I could tell from his thrusting and heavier breathing that he liked what I was doing. I was just getting into a good rhythm sucking him and fondling his massive balls at the same time, when I heard the door to the room open and close. I tried to pull back and see who came in, but Jefferson held me there between his legs with his cock in my mouth.

Then I heard what turned out to be another black man saying, “Damn, Jefferson, you’re something else. I don’t know how you can entice these white cock suckers to suck your meat so easily. Have you used this pretty boy or his wife before?”

Jefferson’s cock flexed in my mouth as he laughed and said, “No, Sammy, this is a brand new one for me. He just moved to Jackson from one of the whitest places in the country, and I’m teaching him all about black cock and how much we love white mouths. I knew that he was ripe for picking when I saw him staring at my cock and balls a couple of times. I haven’t been with or even met his wife yet, but I’m sure going to try to make that happen as well. Come have a seat and watch. He’s learning quickly and seems to really love my meat. If I’m right about him, then he’ll want to suck you too after I’m through with him.”

They were talking about me like I was just some sort of fuck hole or mouth-cunt for them. And believe it not, the feeling of being used that way by black men, and hearing them talk about fucking my wife, was very arousing to me. I knew that my little dick was hard as I sucked Jefferson and listened to their comments.

Sammy confirmed that when he said, “You’re fucking sure right about him, Jefferson. That cock sucker’s little, white, needle dick is sticking up and leaking precum. His wife is really going to love your big cock after only having that little thing in her white cunt for so many years.”

It only took Jefferson a couple of more minutes to ejaculate, and as his big cock throbbed, jerked, and spewed his massive load of semen and sperm into my eagerly sucking mouth. I kept sucking and swallowing as he moaned and gasped saying, “Oh fuck yeahhhh, this cock sucker is swallowing my two-week load, and sucking me hard to get more. Shit, Sammy, this guy is a natural, and you’ll love his sweet mouth. But first, I need to teach him to suck my balls. Okay, boy, get on down there and suck my sweaty balls for me.”

I did love the taste and texture of his thick cum load, and as he pushed me down to his balls, I loved the aroma and taste of his hairy and sweaty black balls. I sucked his big testicles into my mouth, one at a time, and he held my head against him as I happily sucked his balls.

After sucking him that way for about five minutes, he pushed me away and said, “That’s enough for me for now, Craig. Be a good boy and take care of Sammy for me. He’s probably got a nice load for you too after watching you suck me, and he might even have something new to show you.”

When I pulled away from Jefferson’s balls I got my first look at Sammy. He's about six feet tall and very muscular, but much heavier built than Jefferson. Sammy has thick thighs and a big, black ass.

He smiled down at me and said, “Hi, Craig, it’s nice to meet you. I’m sure happy to be feeding you my cock and cum, and I want you to work over my nuts too.”

He sat back and a little sideways on the top bench and spread his legs, as I sat sideways on the bench in front of him. His cock was soft and maybe seven inches long, and a little thicker than Jefferson’s, and he was sweaty from working out. He lifted his thick thighs over my shoulders, and flexed his legs against my back, pulling me forcefully to his crotch. I began sucking his balls, and I liked the feeling of being held captive between his muscular legs like that.

After sucking him that way for a few minutes, he continued holding my face against his scrotum as he tilted his hips upwards. That brought his long, thick perineum to my mouth, and although the smell was funky down there, I liked the way he was squirming on my face as I sucked and tongued him there.

In another couple of minutes, he released the grip with his legs and pushed me back saying, “If you like sucking me behind my balls, I’ve got something you might like even better. Lay back on the bench for me, boy.”

I lay back on the bench and Sammy straddled my head with his thick, sweaty thighs, and pressed he perineum to my mouth. As I sucked him there again, he started slowly moving back and forth, kind of fucking my face with his crotch. I loved the feeling of being pinned under him that way as I learned to breathe when he slid back each time. At first, he was just pressing my face to his balls and perineum, but as his movements became more pronounced, my face was beginning to slide into his hairy, sweaty ass crack. And as his heavy ass cheeks completely enveloped my face, I was experiencing a whole new level of degradation, and loving it.

My face was wet with the sweat of his ass. As I was sucking and licking his crack, I realized that I must have been licking his asshole when I felt the crinkly skin there. That’s when Sammy pressed down even harder on me, and I could barely hear him when he said, “Oh fuck yeah, white boy, suck that black asshole. That’s it, boy, eat my smelly fucking ass.”

choco_brownie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
choco_brownie

I sucked and tongued his asshole as I spread his cheeks with my hands and he squirmed on top of me. And I was getting so turned on by the humiliation that I was feeling at doing something so disgusting, that I ejaculated onto my stomach without even touching my dick.

Both men started laughing when they saw that, and I could barely hear Jefferson when he said, “Way to go training my boy, Sammy. That cock sucker likes eating black ass so much that he shot his little load all over himself.”

Sammy stayed on my face that way for another few minutes, and then he pulled back off me and pressed his hard, ten-inch cock to my mouth. He lay on top of me that way fucking my mouth like a cunt, until he shot his huge load of black seed into my hungrily, sucking mouth.

After I totally drained his cock and swallowed his cum, he got off me and said, “I’d sure like to stay and use this cock sucker again, Jefferson, but I need to get home and get ready for church. Maybe I can catch up with you another time to enjoy him again.”

After he left, I was alone in the steam room with Jefferson again. Surprisingly, I wasn’t as embarrassed as I thought I would be. I was so excited about what I had done with those black men that I didn’t even have the post-orgasm blahs after having ejaculated.

Jefferson smiled at me and said, “See, Craig, I told you that you’d love black cock after you got your first taste, and it seems that you have a taste for black balls and ass too. I’d like for you to suck me off again in a few minutes, but first I want to talk to you about your wife. Tell me about Diana.”

Diana is a beautiful and well-built woman, and even at the age of forty-eight she looks much younger. So, I told Jefferson, “Well, I think she’s a beauty, even though I haven’t been able to fuck her much lately. She’s five feet and six inches tall, weighs one hundred and twenty-five pounds, and has naturally-blonde hair and green eyes. Her breasts are large and shapely, I think 36Ds, and her ass is full and shapely. I heard you telling Sammy what you want to do with her, and I’d really like to see that, but I don’t think she has any interest in sex anymore.”

Jefferson laughed and said, “Damn, she sounds mighty fine to me. No offense, but I think that she will want to fuck when she sees my black cock. What you need to do is tell her about me, and how we met in the steam room. You can even tell her about my cock if you want to. Then let her know that I am a high school principal and that I’d like to come over and talk to her about a teaching opportunity. Maybe you could invite me to dinner to give us a chance to talk it over. Then leave it to me.”

I didn’t think that Jefferson would be able to seduce Diana, but I was willing to give it a chance. We agreed that I would talk to Diana when I got home, and if she was interested in hearing about the job, then when I saw him at the gym on Monday night, I would invite him to dinner on Tuesday night. He had school activities that were his excuse for being away from home, and he could assign the vice principal to cover for him. Then, before we left the steam room, I sucked his cock again and enjoyed my third load of Negro cum for the day.

Diana was sitting out on the deck reading the paper and enjoying a nice Sunday brunch when I got home at 11:00 am. I told her about meeting Jefferson, who is a high school principal, and that he might have a job opportunity for her. As she thought about that, I decided that I would test the waters a little, by talking about black men, and my observations concerning their big cocks, without specifically mentioning Jefferson’s cock.

I knew that she had dated a few other boys at college before we met, and one night after we were drunk from drinking at a party, she admitted to me that all the other boys she dated have much bigger cocks than mine. I knew that my smaller size was something she had been thinking about, at least at that time.

I waited a few minutes for her to finish the article she had started reading, and then said, “These first few days at the gym and in the steam room have been a real eye opener for me. We have never lived around black people before, and I was amazed at the men I saw there. Most of them are big men with well defined muscles, and there was even more revealed in the steam room. I could hardly believe the size of some of their cocks and low-hanging balls. I mean damn, honey, one guy I saw has what looks like an uncircumcised, eight-inch cock that is as thick as your wrist, and it was still soft. I can only imagine how big that thing gets on hard.”

Diana took off her reading glasses and disgustedly shook her head before saying, “You must be kidding me, Craig. Why would you even be paying attention to that, and why do you feel compelled to tell me about it anyway?”

I responded, “I know, honey, it does seem a little weird and kinky; but something you said to me back in college made me pay attention to them, probably more than I should have. You may not remember this, but we were drunk at a party, and some of the other girls were comparing the cock sizes of their boyfriends. After we left to go back to our apartment, you giggled when you told me that all the other boys you dated have much bigger cocks than mine."

"That really hurt my feelings and made me feel self-conscious. Since then I’ve had it in my head that you're dissatisfied with my dick. And since you’ve been much less receptive to me over the past couple of years, I've assumed that my little dick doesn’t turn you on enough. Tell me the truth, Diana, is my little dick a big disappointment for you?”

Diana seemed stunned by my very candid reminder of the past and my point-blank question about my dick. She was clearly on the defensive and stammered as she replied in a way that didn’t really answer the question, saying, on, honey, you know that you have been the love of my life. I honestly don’t remember saying that to you, some twenty-seven years ago. You impregnated me twice and we raised two wonderful children, so there's obviously nothing wrong with your equipment. And besides, you have always given me great orgasms with your mouth.”

I responded, “Are you telling me that you wouldn’t prefer that I have a larger dick? Come on, Diana, you can be honest with me. I mean after all, seeing those black cocks in the steam room was a stark reminder that my hard dick is only half as long and much thinner than their soft cocks. You can’t honestly expect me to believe that you wouldn’t prefer to be fucked by a larger cock.”

She thought for a few seconds and said, “Okay, okay, I’ll admit that I really enjoyed those larger cocks of the boys I dated before you, but I don’t think any of them are as large as you’re talking about seeing in the steam room. And I’m sorry about not being receptive lately. I’ll try hard to change that for you.”

We ended the conversation about cock sizes, and it was clear to me that my little dick is a disappointment for her. But I had achieved the goal of having her think about my dick, in the context of those big black ones.

I waited a few minutes to ask her if I should invite Jefferson over to dinner on Tuesday to discuss the teaching position, and she responded, “I don’t know, honey. I’m not that thrilled about going into an inner-city teaching situation. Although, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to invite him over, so I can at least find out the details and more about the school.”

I saw Jefferson in the steam room on Monday evening, and let him know that he was invited to dinner on Tuesday evening at 7:00 pm. I told him that Diana really loosens up when she's drinking, and he agreed to bring two bottles of wine, and told me that I should buy a couple of bottles as well. I sucked his cock, balls and ass in the steam room, but he avoided ejaculating since he wanted to be hornier for Diana on Tuesday.

He arrived right on time on Tuesday evening, and I was impressed by the way he was dressed, in nice slacks and a tailored dress shirt that accentuates his muscular physique. I had previously only seen him in his workout clothes and naked. I brought him in and introduced him to Diana, and I could tell by the way she looked him up and down that she was attracted to him.

We sat down to an excellent dinner of prime rib and drank many glasses of wine as Jefferson and Diana talked about the job opportunity at his high school. He was very charming with Diana, and his affable self-confidence was on display. He complimented her on her educational background and teaching experience and flattered her with nice comments on how nice she looked in her revealing, simple, black dress. She was showing ample cleavage and not wearing a bra. For most of the time I felt like the third wheel, and they focused most of their conversation on one another.

By the time we were eating our Baked Alaska dessert, we had polished off the two bottles of wine that Jefferson brought, and were starting on the third. As we continued drinking the wine, Diana was obviously inebriated as she agreed to visit the high school on Thursday. Jefferson had convinced her that even though the school is ninety-five percent black and there are some gang issues, he made sure that it was safe for the teachers, and that her skills were badly needed to help those disadvantaged kids achieve success. We finally left the dinner table and went into the living room, taking the wine with us. Diana sat between Jefferson and me on the couch, and by the time the third bottle was finished, she was feeling no pain.

I wasn’t sure when or if Jefferson was going to make his move, but I didn’t need to worry about that. At one point I was finally involved in the conversation and talking about the stark cultural differences between Boise and Jackson, and Diana decided to chime in.

She was badly slurring her words by then and said, “You know, Jefferson, Craig told me that he was very impressed with the big, muscular black men at the gym, and if you're representative of them, I can see that he is right. You are very well-built, especially considering you're even a few years older than we are.”

I had never witnessed her being so brazen with anyone before. I had never seen her so drunk either, and the wine had definitely lowered her inhibitions. She took another sip of wine and I was shocked as she continued, “Craig probably won’t like me saying this, but he also mentioned that most of the black men in that steam room are very well hung, and he was maybe just a little too interested in them if you ask me. I’m not that knowledgeable about racial differences, though, and I was hoping you would tell me if that is an African-American genetic trait, or just happenstance that Craig saw so many well-hung black men?”

Jefferson glanced over at me and raised his eyebrows, as if to say he could hardly believe that Diana was being so audacious. He started out trying to be cool and nonchalant about it when he replied, “My oh my, Diana, you sure don’t mind getting right to the point. If you must know, I don’t pay that much attention to other men, like it seems Craig does. But thinking back, I would have to say that I’ve seen plenty of well-hung men of both races. However, I have to admit that I have seen more well-hung black men than I have whites, and on average, I think black men are better hung.”

Then Diana got even more explicit saying, “Yes, it sure sounds that way to me. Craig even mentioned that one black guy has what looks like a thick, eight-inch cock and it was soft. Is that even possible, and how big would one like that get on hard?”

Jefferson knew that she was interested enough that he could safely take things to the next level. He placed his hand on Diana’s knee, looked her in the eyes, and responded, “I know for sure that it’s possible, and I can even tell or show you how big it gets on hard. You see, I am the one that Craig was so interested in and talking about. And if you’re serious about wanting to know, I sure wouldn’t mind helping you to satisfy your curiosity. All you need to do is ask me nicely and take it out yourself.”

Diana’s face flushed with embarrassment and probably arousal as his response sunk in. I thought it was clever of Jefferson to put himself in a dominant position, making her ask if she wanted to see his cock. She looked at me with a beseeching look on her face and said, “I’m sorry, honey, but you brought this whole thing up, and I’ve just got to see it.”

Then she looked at him and pleaded, “Please, Jefferson, may I see your cock?”

He leaned back against the back of the couch and slumped down a little, as he spread his legs. Then he looked at Diana and said, “Why sure, little lady, I’d love to help out a pretty little thing like you. Take your time and enjoy it, and don’t blame me if you want to do more than just look at it.”

I watched in rapt anticipation as Diana leaned over and unfastened his belt and the button on his pants, and then started pulling down his zipper. Her hands were shaking as his pants spread open, and she saw the big, black lumps in his tight, white underwear. Then he lifted as she pulled his pants down and off his legs. She stared at his underwear for a few brief seconds before gripping the waistband and pulling them up over his cock and down off his legs.

The look on her face was one of hunger, lust, and amazement, all at the same time, as she saw his thick, uncircumcised cock lying across his thigh, as his big balls hung down onto the couch. I sensed his musky aroma, and I know that she could too since she was even closer to him.

No one said a word for a few seconds until Jefferson said, “You now know that Craig was telling the truth about how big it is when soft, and you can find out how much bigger it gets if you want to. Go ahead, Diana, take it in your hand and help it grow.”

Diana was turned towards him on the couch, with her back to me, and I watched with delight as she leaned over and gripped his shaft with one hand, while fondling his balls with the other. She began stroking his cock, mesmerized as the rubbery foreskin slid up and down over his hardening shaft. In less than a minute his massive cock was at its full eleven inches, and her hand could not close completely around the shaft.

She continued stroking him as his oozing precum lubricated the foreskin, and she said, “My goodness, Craig, this thing is bigger than that summer sausage we had a few weeks ago.”

In the position she was in, leaning over him that way, her face was less than a foot from his cock. As his plentiful precum seeped out of his foreskin and dripped down her hand, she glanced back at me with a look of surrender, and then up at Jefferson. He knew what she wanted, and nodded his head ‘yes’, just before she took his slimy cock into her mouth. She began sucking and licking his cock head, and then took in more of his shaft until she gagged. She backed off a little and resumed sucking his cock, moving up and down his thick, black meat, moaning and gurgling as she slurped noisily on his love tool.

After a few minutes Jefferson began thrusting his hips opposite to her movements, and he was moaning and gasping as he said, “Damn, baby, I love seeing your pretty, white, married mouth stretched over my coal-black cock and sucking so hungrily. If you keep that up you’re going to be getting a mouth and tummy full of my thick cum in about a minute. What I’d really like to do with my first load, though, is to flood your womb with my Negro seed. I can tell just by looking at your hubby, that he can’t wait to watch me impale your tight, little, blonde pussy on my black fuck meat.”

Diana lifted off his cock for a moment and said, “Oh fuck yes, Jefferson, I’ve just got to feel this huge cock inside of me.”

She resumed sucking him and was in perfect position to allow him to push down the zipper on the back of her dress. He rubbed and massaged her bare back, and then moved his hand down under her panties to rub her curvaceous ass. I was sitting right behind and next to her, and I heard her moan as she slurped on his cock, and he pushed his hand down farther into her ass crack to rub and finger-fuck her hairy, wet pussy from behind.

That’s when I did my part, and pulled her panties down and off her legs, which gave Diana an unmistakable signal that I was anxious to see her being fucked by him. Then Jefferson started pulling her up as he said, “Damn, baby, you suck cock almost as well as your hubby, but now it’s time to give my black meat a taste of your wet, white pussy. Just take it easy at first, baby, because I’ve seen Craig’s little dick, and you need to get used to my size.”

Diana’s dress fell from her body and she was totally naked as she straddled his lap, facing him. She held his shaft straight up with her hand as she lowered her pussy onto his cock. I was transfixed as I watched the massive head of his phallus push into and stretch her labia to the max. As she sank farther down on his shaft, Jefferson began sucking her ample breasts. When it looked like she had about five inches inside of her, she moaned almost incoherently saying, “Holy fucking shit, your cock feels like it’s splitting me in half, but it feels so fucking good. I want every fucking inch of you inside of me, and I want to feel your cum flooding my womb.”

She began moving up and down, taking a little more of his cock on each stroke. I heard the squishing of her wetness around his shaft, and smelled the strong, pleasant aroma of her juices and his musky smell. It seemed like he hit bottom with about seven inches inside her, and Diana convulsed and gasped with a huge orgasm. She leaned in to kiss him, and as I watched them swirling tongues in a very wet kiss, I knew that my relationship with Diana was forever changed. I was jealous, aroused, and feeling like a complete wimp, as I watched that big, strong, virile black man taking my place as the real man in her life.

They continued their soulful, wet kiss, as she began to swivel her hips and press harder on his cock on each down stroke. In only another couple of minutes, it seemed that her insides shifted, and his cock was buried to the balls in my wife.

When that happened, they broke their kiss, as Jefferson said, “Damn, baby, only a couple of women have been able to take all my cock, and not even my wife. And shit, your tight, little pussy feels like a vice on my meat. This is the best married pussy I’ve ever had. And you won’t be able to feel Craig’s little dick when I’m through with you.”

Diana began rapidly moving up and down the entire length of his massive cock, and just before she kissed him again, she almost screamed out, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, I had no idea what I was missing all of these years. And Craig can’t be angry with me for fucking you, since from what you said a few minutes ago, he has already been enjoying your cock too.”

It only took them a few more minutes to reach huge orgasms together, and I moved down on the floor between his legs, and saw his massive balls pull up, and the base of his cock throb, as he filled my wife with his Negro spunk. I couldn’t restrain myself from moving in to suck the base of his cock and her pussy, as well as her ass that was right in my face. His thick cum started oozing out around his cock, and I was there to lick it up.

 

Diana finally lifted slightly, and his soft cock plopped out of her with a slurping sound, and his cum began to flow out. I moved in to cover her just-fucked, swollen, and gushing labia with my mouth and began sucking and licking. There I was, in my blissful humiliation, sucking the semen and sperm of a black man out of my wife’s pussy, while she kissed him passionately. She pressed her pussy against my face and squirmed, likely reveling in the reality that she was kissing her new lover, while I was relegated to cleaning her pussy of his leavings.

After what seemed like ten minutes sucking and cleaning her cunt, they broke their kiss and Jefferson said, “Just roll over to the side for a minute, baby, and I’ll show you how all of this started. Your hubby has an insatiable hunger for my and other black cocks.”

As soon as Diana moved, I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking, licking, and swallowing their fuck fluids. I glanced up and saw both smiling and staring down at me as I feasted on his soft, but hardening cock.

That’s when she said, “Damn, honey, if I had known that you had a taste for cock meat and cum, we could have started doing this years ago. But I guess that you don’t know what you don’t know, and I’m just happy that Jefferson convinced you to suck him in the steam room, to help get this started.”

I continued sucking his cock until it was hard again, and then we all went to our bedroom where he fucked her again, only about a half hour after the first time. Diana was having orgasm after orgasm, and I knew that she was totally addicted to his black cock. He would have stayed to fuck her for a third time, but it was getting late and he had to get home.

Before leaving he said, “Diana, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you tonight, and I plan to be a part of your lives from now on. And if you love black cock as much as I think you do, then you’ll like it when I introduce you to a few of my friends. Craig has already met and sucked my friend, Sammy, and I know that he will really enjoy your sweet pussy and big tits. So good night, and I’ll see you at the school on Thursday.”

After Jefferson left, Diana and I talked until the wee hours of the morning about what happened with him, and how she wanted to continue fucking him and his friends. I guess that I wasn’t that surprised how assertive she was being with me, given that I had demonstrated my newfound weakness for black cock, and my willingness to surrender her to a black man to use as his fuck toy.

I saw Jefferson in the steam room on Wednesday night, and he had Sammy and another friend named Benjamin with him. I sucked their cocks, balls and asses, but Jefferson held back and didn’t ejaculate, because as he said to the other two men, “Go ahead and fill this cock sucker with cum. I’m saving myself for tomorrow, when his wife comes to interview with me at the school. I plan to fuck that little slut again. I’ll get you two involved after the newness wears off a little. She has a sweet, tight, white pussy, but it’s not going to be quite as tight after I fuck her a few more times.”

It was hard to concentrate at work on Thursday, knowing that Diana was going to the school in the early afternoon. I got home from work at 6:00 pm, and expected her to be home, but she didn’t arrive until 6:30 pm.

I was just starting to ask her why she was so late, since I thought that school day was over at 4:00 pm, when she said, “Jefferson is very convincing man, and I have agreed to take the teaching position at the school. We talked about the position, and then he gave me a personal tour of the school. We got back to his private office at around 5:30 pm, and he fucked me twice before I left to come home. Come and eat me out, honey. I’ve got two fresh loads s in me, and I used a pad to keep as much of his cum inside of me as I could.”

We went into the bedroom and she took off her skirt and pulled down her panties, revealing her swollen vulva that was caked with cum as more was running out of her. I moved between her legs and began sucking her clean and swallowing his cum loads.

She said, “It’s going to be so wonderful working there, honey, and I plan to bring home a lot of Negro cum for you to eat. I was introduced to the football coach and science teacher, both of whom are big black men like Jefferson, and he told me that they would want to fuck me regularly, just as he planned to, whenever we had the opportunity at school. He told me that they might also want to reward two of the senior boys who are stars on the team, by having them fuck me too.”

From that day until now, two years later, Diana has become a black cock whore for six black men on a regular basis. Jefferson and the other two teachers fuck her frequently at the school, and they even come over to our home at other times to fuck her. In addition, Sammy, Benjamin, and another man named Jared come to our home whenever they have a taste for some married, white pussy. I am of course involved as a fluffer and cleaner for the times she is fucked at home, plus I get to clean her pussy on those days that she is fucked at school.

I have also been very busy in the steam room, and after Jefferson spread the word to several of his friends, I’ve been sucking them there. It has gotten to the point that I’m not even working out much anymore, since those men time their visits to the gym around my schedule, and I usually spend an hour and a half each time I’m there sucking their cocks, balls and asses, and eating their cum.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments