Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ivey's Story

"Ivey grows up in more ways than one........."

6
4 Comments 4
15.3k Views 15.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This is a first time story from me and I hope that you all enjoy my writing. If anyone wants more, feel free to drop me a line and I will submit more stories.

This is the story of Ivey James. Ivey is a 18 year old male who is of black and japanese descent. His father was in the military and his mother was japanese His childhood was one of being a typical military brat, moving from base to base. All of the moving caused him to be somewhat shy, especially towards the opposite sex even though he had the looks of a movie idol but he never saw himself as that type of person. He always concentrated on his work and keeping in shape and he had his friends that he hung out with but never any girls to consider as a girlfriend. But this summer somehow felt like was going to be different.

It all started when he was at the gym one day working out with his dad, he had noticed the Sergeant Major's daughter in her workout clothes and she filled them out very well with her 38C breasts and he very nice firm ass. After they finished their workout he went up to her to say hello.

"Hey Amber" Ivey said to her with a smile on his face.

"Hey what's up? I see you and your dad working out as always" she smiled back at him.

Ivey was always attracted to Amber from the first time he saw her on the base at the homecoming dance last year. She was half Native American, half brazillian and she was drop dead gorgeous and all of the boys has wanted to get at her and she knew it too. She and Ivey danced and flirted with each other but always put their attractions aside. He had waited for her to finish her run on the treadmill and they went over to Starbucks for a latte.

"So what's been up with you?" he asked her.

"Nothing, my mom and dad are TDY for two weeks so I got the house to myself". She gave him a seductive look indicating something was going to happen.

"Cool, my dad's getting ready to deploy again. So you know how that goes." he replied.

"I know. Are you doing anything later?" She asked him.

"Nah, what you got in mind?" he asked her as his curiosity rose.

"Seeing if you want to see the movie at the theater tonight and go out to Phase in town". she told him.

Ivey was in fast thinking mode, he had wanted to getat her and he knew this was his chance so he could not blow it!

"Cool, I'm down. I'll meet you at the theater at 6:45 tonight." he said in overwhelming approval.

"It's a date then." she winked back at him. She gave him her number and he went home to rest up for the date tonight.

He showered and got dressed and told mom and dad of his date. They were shocked that he had a date so they let him go on and told him not to be out too late but they knew they had nothing to worry about as he was a responsible kid.

He arrived at the movies on time, he took his time and made sure he looked good for their date.  She saw him walk up and he gave her a hug along with a rose as a complimentary gesture.

"Your mom and dad taught you well, thank you." she said to him.

"You're welcome. Let's get inside and catch this movie. You want anything from the snack bar?" he asked her.

"I'm cool right now, I had something to eat earlier." she replied.

"Cool, I'm a get a drink reall fast." he said back to her.

"Ok." she said and they waited in line. He had gotten a glance of her outfir she wore. A short jean skirt with a glittered top that said "Hottie" on it. He had gotten his drink and they went in to watch the movie together. All the while his boys watched him and were looking envious.

During the movie, she had gotten closer to him and he rested his hand on her thigh, caressing it softly. She had her legs crossed but something came over her and she was starting to get a little buzz in her pussy so she uncrossed them and whispered in his ear and grabbed his hand.

"Why don't you put your hand to use." she said to him. And Ivey moved his hand up and down her thigh sliding his hand up her skirt and touching her panties making her become wet slowly. this had went on for the entire movie until they left holding hands going to the dance club Phase.

When they got inside the dance floor was packed. Ivey was chilled out in his NY Yankee hat, blue jeans and his clean Air Force Ones. Amber grabbed Ivey and they went to dance to T-Pain's Buy You a Drink. They danced for a good thirty minutes, grinding on each other and touching each other like lovers. Ivey loved the way she moved on the floor and his cock was starting to get erect.

"I think it's time for a break sweetie." he told her.

"I agree. Come on, follow me." she said.

They went over to the VIP area which was dark so they could have privacy. Thee bouncer let them through and closed the curtain. They sat down to cool off and they looked at each other and their lips met in a beautiful kiss. The kiss lasted a good five minutes, before they broke it and got some air.

"Whoa, that was mad cool." he said, leaning back and relaxing. She straddled him and started to nibble his ear.

"I got something even better for you if you leave with me." she said to him in a sexy tone.

PrincessMichelleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrincessMichelleTS

"Let's go" he said.

"Let's go dance a little more, big boy." she said while she tugged on his cock.

They went back to the dance floor and danced for a good while. It was 12:30 at night and they decided to leave the club and go back to her house. Amber wanted Ivey and Ivey felt the same about her.

They arrived at the house and started to make out and take their clothes off in her bedroom. She took off his shirt and admired his well toned body, there was not an ounce of fat on it at all. She then licked his nipples on his chest and his navel. She then undid his pants and revealed his cock which was 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. Amber marveled at it as she had never seen anything like it.

"Your cock is big, I gotta taste it." she flicked her tongue on the head and then took his cock into her mouth as far as she could. Ivey was in heaven as he was getting sucked off by the hottest girl in his school. This was something that he could not tell his boys about let alone his parents!

"Damn baby, suck my cock......suck it......ahhh." he said as he could not believe what was happening. She continued to suck him off until he shot three loads into her mouth and she swallowed them whole as his cum tasted like sugar.

"Mmmmmmmm, you taste wonderful." she said while playing with her lips.

"Thank you, I think it is my turn now." he said to her. He stood her up and knelt down in front of her taking off her skirt and her light blue thong. He kissed her breasts and navel and went down to her pussy and licked it like Ice Cream.  Ivey laid her down on her bed while he ate her pussy and she played with her nipples while he did it. This was his first piece of pussy and he made sure he was going to enjoy this experience.

"Oh my god Ivey, I'm cumming, don't stop baby!!!!" she screamed out and he did not stop. He wanted to taste her cum and she came all over his mouth and he licked it up in satisfaction.

She pulled him in for a hard kiss and then pulled him on top of her. She parted her legs wide and played with her pussy.

"Fuck me Ivey, I want you inside me......please."she said to him with puppy dog eyes. He took his cock and positioned it towards her wanting cunt. The head of his cock parted her pussy lips open  and he began to slide in slowly, until her hit her hymen. She was still a virgin but she wanted Ivey to be her first.

"I know it's gonna hurt for a little bit, but keep going." she told him. He broke past her hymen and stayed still as a tear went from her face. He kissed her face softly and held still while she got used to him. He then moved up and down slowly as her pussy lubricated his cock more and more. His strokes became faster and harder and she moaned louder and louder.

"Uhhhh yes....fuck me harder.........fuck me deeper Ivey.........unhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed out and he pounded all 10 inches deep inside her cunt. He pulled back until the head  was almost out and then thrusted back in, giving her a powerful orgasm.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!!!!" she screamed out as the orgasm rippled out through her body. He continued like this for fifteen minutes and he then turned her over on all fours gently. He slapped his cock on her pussy lips which made her body shiver. He grabbed herhair and turned her face towards him and said "There's a lot more where that came from baby." he said.

"Don't sit there, fuck me with that big ass cock!!!" she yelled at him with mercy.

"Here we go." He slid all of his cock deep ijnside of her. Amber bounced back and fourth on his cock. He then grabbed her hips and started to fuck her hard and fast.

"YES, YES, YES. KEEP FUCKING ME. I LOVE YOUR FUCKIN COCK IN ME!!!!" She started to have orgasms pop off in rapid succession.

For the next forty minutes Ivey kept up his relentless attack on Amber. She arched her back and laid her head on the pillow as she kept cumming multiple times. Ivey was loving each second as his cock pistioned in and out of her sweet cunt. He could not hold it in any longer and he fires three more shots of cum into her womb and they both screamed in pleasure. Ivey collapsed on her with his cock still buried in her pussy. He pulled out and laid down beside her to recover.  They kissed each other for ten more minutes and then he had to get home.

"I can't believe what just happened." he said to her as he kissed her.

"I can't either, this was incredible. You wanna go out tomorrow?" she asked him.

"Definitely." As he kissed her lips, breasts, navel and pussy one more time. He got dressed and then kissed her passionately one more good time while she walked him out.

"Thank you Ivey this was one date I will remember." She said smiling to him in a t-shirt.

No, thank you. I enjoyed it a lot. I can't wait for tomorrow." They kissed again and he said he would call her when he woke up.

Ivey walked home with a smile on his face and went straight to his room to sleep. He would replay the fuck session that he had with Amber as he slept with a smile on his face.

Published 
Written by Oscuro78
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments