Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Passion ch 5

"Kari loses her virginity to one of Kelly's clients"

25
5 Comments 5
13.5k Views 13.5k
8.2k words 8.2k words
By Milik the Red
Kari was overjoyed at her reunion with Kelly and relished the time they spent together that afternoon. As evening approached though, Kelly told her that she had been unable to clear her schedule for the night and had to be at a photo shoot for a few hours.

Kari knew her sister was a successful model, and excitedly hoped she might be able to go along with her and watch Kelly be photographed. It all sounded so very glamorous to her, so when Kelly explained that it wouldn't be possible, Kari was crushed with disappointment. She'd probably pushed the subject further than she should have, but Kelly was adamant in her decision. After hearing her sister all but beg to come along, Kelly finally snapped at her, telling her in no uncertain terms that the shoot was on a private set and that no visitors were allowed.

With the discussion ended, Kelly changed into a business suit and promised Kari that she wouldn't be out terribly late.

As her sister left, Kari felt upset at being left alone. She thought Kelly was being more than a little evasive about the whole thing and the more she thought about it, the more certain she became that there was something Kelly wasn't telling her. It was a nagging and bothersome thought. Kari knew she had no reason to be suspicious, but she couldn't stop thinking that Kelly had been uncharacteristically stubborn about the whole thing.

Kari found the idea that Kelly might be hiding something to be unsettling, but in the end, she just shrugged it off. 'Maybe I'm just tired,' she finally decided and brushed the question out of her mind.

Once she was alone, Kari showered off the residue of her trip. She'd been on a bus for the last day and a half, and the accumulated grime had not helped her mood any. The hot water and scented body wash felt wonderful. By the time she set her wet foot on the tiled floor, the weariness of the trip had been washed away, leaving her feeling more refreshed and contented than she had for as long as she could remember.

Only as she patted her body dry did she remember she had only the one dress. Not knowing what else to do, she decided to look in Kelly's closet for something to wear. Fortunately, they were almost the same size, except Kelly's breasts were slightly larger than her own.

When she opened the walk-in, she could hardly believe her eyes. Hanging on the racks that lined the walls were some of the most beautiful dresses and gowns Kari had ever seen. Some were formal and elegant, while others were sexy and quite revealing. It was just one more thing that made Kari proud of the life her sister had made for herself.

With the eagerness that only a teenage girl could have, Kari began trying on one dress after another, loving the way each made her look in the full length mirror. Even more exciting was how the incredible silk's and satin's felt against her skin. They were all so lovely, and made her feel beautiful in ways she never would have believed possible. Kari silently vowed that, one day, she would a have a similar wardrobe of her own.

Kari finally settled on a small black dress with spaghetti straps and found a pair of designer shoes to match. Checking her sister's dresser for some fresh panties, she found a black silk thong that she felt would be perfect. Once she dressed, she looked at her reflection in the full-length mirror and was impressed by how sexy she appeared. The black dress hugged her body and accentuated the delightful curves of her figure in ways she never imagined possible.

The bust line plunged deeply into her cleavage and accentuated the firm roundness of her breasts. Its short length hid just enough of her thighs, yet still beautifully displayed her slender legs. Her fair skin and red hair contrasted perfectly with its raven color, making her appear almost luminescent. All in all, she finally felt like a woman instead of a little girl. 'Wow, if only the guys at school could see me now,' she thought happily as she brushed out her long, red hair and applied lipstick to her full lips.

She almost didn’t recognize her reflection in the mirror. Up to then, Kari had always seen herself as a drab and plain girl, and she could hardly believe that she was the beautiful young woman looking back at her now. Kari smiled joyfully, enjoying the exquisite feeling of freedom and happiness.

Kari had always been ignored, or even worse, held in contempt by the boys in her classes. This was partly because of the clothes her father made her wear, but also because she had been so frightened of her father and his admonishments that she lacked confidence to look any of the boys in the eye. As a result, they all thought she was some kind of bookish freak.

Kari caught herself and dismissed the unpleasant memories. She was eighteen now and had graduated high school. That was the past. From that moment on, she vowed that she would live her life the way she wanted. The way Kelly did.

She was on her way out of Kelly's room when she saw a stack of photo albums on a shelf. She'd never actually seen any of Kelly's modeling pictures and wondered if that was what the albums contained. Picking up the first, Kari flipped through the pages, hoping to see some of the photo's that made her sister such a success. The pictures she saw were mostly glamour shots. They were beautiful and classy pictures that made the most of Kelly's considerable good looks. The clothes and hairstyles in each perfectly highlighted her sister's stunning features.

They were all so perfectly shot that Kari thought they made her sister look like a movie star. As she finished the first album, her admiration for Kelly had never been higher. Smiling to herself, she opened the next album, and with a start, slammed it shut immediately.

The first picture was of Kelly, fully nude and in an obviously erotic pose.

"Oh my God, Kelly! What have you been doing?"

Kari was shocked at first, but then she remembered her sister's evasiveness before she left.

'Oh my God! I bet she's being photographed naked right now!'

Kari considered the picture for a moment. She was very surprised, but the fact that Kelly had allowed nude photographs to be taken did nothing to lessen the respect she had for her. She always knew her sister was a free spirit and Kari had always loved her for it.

Seeing those pictures made her blush terribly. She knew she should put the album back where she found it. Looking at nude pictures of her sister felt creepy, and Kelly would certainly be angry if she found Kari browsing through such personal photos. Still, seeing that first picture had only reinforced her glamorous mental image of her sister, and she just couldn't resist the temptation of seeing what other photos Kelly had allowed to be taken.

Flipping the pages one by one, Kari looked in wide amazement at the sight of her sister posing in ways that were sure to drive men wild. The captions at the bottom of each page said that they were from various men's magazines.

"Oh good Lord, Kelly. You've been a very naughty girl,” she whispered quietly.

Then she smiled wryly as another thought occurred to her. 'I wonder if she would let them take some pictures of me like this! It would be so much fun!

The idea of posing naked in front of a camera fascinated her, and made her feel all warm and tingly inside. By the time Kari finished the second photo album, she was almost afraid to look in the last.

She was reaching for it with a trembling hand when she heard the sound of the doorbell.

'Who the heck could that be?' she wondered.

Kelly hadn't said anyone was coming by, and Kari doubted that there would be solicitors pounding on doors in this exclusive neighborhood.

She quickly put the photo albums back and went to the door. When she looked through the peephole and saw the man on the other side, she almost screamed in surprise and excitement.

He was a tall, very well dressed and incredibly handsome black man. She recognized him immediately. In fact, she had been a fan of his for several years.

"It's Lance Richardson! Oh, my God! What's he doing here!?"

Overwhelmed with terrified excitement, she pressed her back to the door and tried to make sense of what was happening. It wasn't everyday that one of the best Point Guards in the Association stopped by your house!

'He must know Kelly! I had no idea she had friends like that! Oh shit! What am I gonna do now!'

Lance was about to knock again when he saw the shadow pass over the peephole and he briefly wondered what was going on. Discretion was important to him, and he felt vulnerable standing outside the door. Something about all of this just didn’t feel right to him.

He made use of Kelly's services at least a couple of times a year, whenever his team was in town to play Los Angeles. Sex kept him calm before a game, and he had similar contacts in most of the cities that he moved through during a season.

Even though he could get into the panties of any number of the sexy young ladies who followed the team, he preferred the company of professionals. He didn't so much think of it as buying sex, it was more about buying privacy. A professional Call Girl wasn't going to start following him around or make embarrassing phone calls to the media, especially a girl like Kelly. She'd always been the soul of discretion.

He remembered the message Kelly left, telling him that she would be unavailable for his next appointment. It was a disappointing message to receive. Kelly was the best in the business, but she had promised him that she would have something exotic waiting for him. While he regretted not being able to see her, he was certain that anyone she set him up with would be special in her own way. 'Now, if she would just answer the damn door!'

He waited for a few more moments and then knocked again. Finally the door opened and a beautiful red headed white girl stepped out from behind it. 'Damn,' he thought 'she's absolutely stunning.'

"Hi, I'm Lance..." Raising his large hand out to her, he flashed Kari a smile that almost melted her right on the spot. Kari was completely dumbfounded and struggled to say anything coherent.

"Yeah, uh, Lance Richardson right? I... Ah, I mean, I've seen you play! You're fantastic! God, I'm a huge fan of yours!" Kari's face warmed with embarrassment. She was babbling like a child and felt like an idiot. She had no idea why he would just show up at her door, but his entire manner suggested that she should. "Are you here for Kelly?" she finally asked, believing that would be the only possible explanation.

Lance gave her that wide, irresistible smile again. "Well, I did plan on seeing her, but she left me a message saying that she wouldn't be available. She did say that she had a friend who would like to... you know, meet me."

Lance could sense the girl's nervousness and figured that she must be new to the game. For a moment, he thought that she was in dangerously over her head, but Kelly was a true pro at her work, the finest piece of tail that money could buy. As such, he trusted that if Kelly thought this young woman could handle it, then that was good enough for him.

For her part, Kari was still trying to catch up. Did Kelly set this up? Why hadn't she told her? Her head was reeling. The last thing she wanted was for him to think of her as some stupid little girl.

"I'm Kari, Kelly's… friend." Somehow, she just couldn't bring herself to tell him that she was Kelly's little sister ,and the lie rolled out before she even realized she was speaking.

Lance's chiseled face lit up in a smile again. "It's nice to meet you, Kari."

They shook hands and Lance held hers long enough for Kari to become even more flustered and excited. He was six-foot, seven inches tall and his perfectly tailored suit looked amazing on him. The familiar sense of excitement she always felt while watching these men play washed over her more powerfully than it ever had, and Kari was almost panting as she tried to catch her breath. Nervous energy coursed through her young body, making it almost impossible for her to think. For a long, uncomfortable moment, she could only stand there with her small hand smothered in his. Finally, Lance broke the silence with a deep and resonant laugh.

"Well, Kari. Are you going to invite me in?" His casual tone snapped Kari back to the moment.

"Oh um, yeah, of course, come on in." Kari led him into the living room and sat on the couch. She still couldn't understand why he would have wanted to meet her, but she was too flustered and excited to try to turn him away, even if she'd had the desire to do it.

Lance went straight to the wet bar and poured himself a glass of brandy. He seemed familiar with the house. Clearly, he'd been here before. "Would you care for a drink, Kari?"

"Um, yeah okay, that would be nice." Kari watched in awe as he poured her drink. Just looking at his powerful body made her tremble. His every movement fascinated her. He was easily the most attractive man she had ever seen in her life. By the time he sat down next to her, Kari's entire body felt like it was about to burst into flames.

Taking her drink, Kari took a sip and almost choked on the alcohol's burn as it slid down her throat.

'Damn, she's a cute one,' he thought, smiling inwardly at her discomfort. "It kind of burns going down doesn't it?"

Kari felt her face redden again as her embarrassment grew, but the mirth in his dark eyes and his engaging smile quickly made her feel more at ease. "Yeah it does. I haven't had much of this before."

"That's okay Kari. There is a first time for everything. One glass won't hurt, and it may help you relax."

Kari giggled in nervous relief. She was terrified of making a fool of herself, but Lance was very friendly and engaging. Kari took another sip and it still burned, but this time she was ready for it and she managed to swallow it without making an unpleasant face. Soon, the brandy warmed her body and the calming buzz of inebriation settled over her mind. It was very slight, but it was enough to give her a chance to compose herself long enough to think.

For years, watching professional basketball was the one thing she could share with her father. She loved the game and knew more about it than did most boys her age. It was the one area in which she felt comfortable speaking to him.

Lance listened to her as she went on about the games she had seen him play. It was obvious that she truly was a dedicated fan. He really was impressed with her knowledge, but honestly, the last thing he wanted to talk about was basketball.

He listened politely as she went on though, all the while thinking about how incredibly cute she was. She seemed so fresh and innocent. A far cry from any other working girl he had ever been with.

He avoided asking her any questions about how she'd met Kelly, or why she would have become a prostitute. Any references of that sort were considered bad etiquette to every working girl he'd ever known.

Moreover, as this was their first time together, he would have expected her to want to talk and become comfortable with each other. He answered each question she asked, each answer making her more at ease. It felt like a seduction to him, like he was on a first date with a shy girl, anything but a paid liaison. 'Oh yeah,' he thought, 'this one is a natural!'

As she finished her drink, Kari felt his hand lightly caress her thigh. His touch seemed electric, sending hot impulses of excitement coursing through her. His warm hand caressed her inner thigh from her knee up to just under her short dress. It was a touch laced with intimacy and of sexual attraction, and it left Kari with no doubt about his intentions. Instantly, her heart began pounding in her chest and she suddenly found it difficult to breath.

The last twenty-four hours had been a whirlwind of new experiences for Kari. She had been fondled to orgasm by Aaron on the bus the night before. She had looked in amazement at the nude pictures of Kelly she had discovered. Now, a man she idolized was caressing her leg in a way that sent her trembling to levels of excitement she never knew she could reach. All of these things came together and awakened something within her. Something that until now, she had unknowingly kept bottled up inside her.

She was Kelly's sister, and the same, fiery hot blood that drove Kelly's passions flowed through her veins as well. But whereas Kelly learned to embrace her passions slowly, Kari had been repressed, and had always kept them firmly in check.

Now, in the presence of this extraordinarily handsome black man, those passions rose up within her like a stampede of wild horses. She was completely at the mercy of her own lustful desires. When he leaned over and kissed her wet lips, she crawled up onto his lap and wrapped her arms around him, fully ready to give him anything of herself that he wanted.

She was frightened. Frightened of what was to come, and frightened by her own reaction to it, but she had no desire to stop. He broke their kiss and his mouth slid down, kissing and nibbling at her neck. He alternated biting and kissing her supple skin, driving Kari to ever-increasing heights of arousal. She was so excited that she could barely breathe.

He slid his hand up between her thighs and lightly tickled her clit through her quickly dampening panties. It was a wonderful sensation and Kari moaned as she spread her legs to give him more access.

For his part, Lance was completely surprised at the sudden change in the girl. Up to that point, she seemed shy and unsure of herself, but then she instantly transformed at his touch. Her breathing became heavy with her arousal and she showed no sign of resistance to his advances.

He had intended to take her to one of the bedrooms but her need was infectious. Her eyes glazed with lust as he gently strummed her clit through her panties, and her breasts seem to become heavier and even more firm as her nipples hardened and pushed against the soft fabric of her dress. When he moved to slide her panties off, she raised herself slightly to help.

Kari loved the attention he was giving her and had no intention of backing out now. This was not some furtive fooling around like it was on the bus the night before. This time she was alone with a man, with no one around to see or interfere, no one but Lance and herself. She was about to lose her virginity, of that she was sure. The thought terrified her, but her desire for him to be her first was irresistible. As she leaned into him, she could feel his hard, muscular body.

She kissed him again and moved to loosen his tie. After she had removed it, he stood before her to remove his suit jacket and looked straight into her eyes as he unbuttoned his shirt. His body seemed to be chiseled from dark granite.

'Oh wow,' she thought, 'what an absolute hunk!'

Kari's arousal grew with every moment as she watched him undress.

He took her hand and guided her to her feet. He could almost smell her excitement as he slipped the tiny dress off of her shoulders and let it fall to the carpet. Her red hair contrasted beautifully with her flawlessly pale skin, making her appear almost luminescent in the soft light of the room.

Her breasts were just large enough for her small frame and her hips curved nicely from her trim waist. Unlike most women he knew, Kari didn't shave her pubes, the slightly darker patch of thin hair stood out starkly against the whiteness of her body. All in all, he thought, this is one sexy lady.

Lance lowered his slacks and kicked them off along with his shorts, exposing his throbbing cock to her view. Kari almost gasped when she saw it. She was extremely inexperienced, having only seen one other penis before, and even that had been in the dark. The fact was that Kari had never really gotten a good look at a man's private parts before.

Truthfully, he was not overly well hung for a black man his size, but still he was still quite a bit larger than the average man. To her, he seemed absolutely enormous! She reached her hand out tentatively and wrapped her fingers around him. Her heart was pounding with fear and she worried about how was she ever going to be able to take him inside of her. If she had known how painful losing her virginity could be even with an average sized man, she might have backed out right then, but Kari had never had that explained to her and she had no idea what she was in for.

Her only experience with a man had been in complete darkness. This time, she could clearly see the vibrant organ she held in her small hand and Kari was as fascinated as she was intimidated by the sight of his rampant manhood. She slid off the couch and crouched at his feet as she began stroking his entire length. Instinctively, she used her other hand to gently squeeze and fondle his heavy balls.

Lance enjoyed the feeling of her playing with him but was somewhat surprised that she hadn't made any moves beyond her exploration with her hands. She seemed lost in her own world, as if she wasn't sure what to do next. He had come to Kelly's home expecting to enjoy the subtle pleasures of a woman skilled in the art of sex, but this beautifully exotic red head clearly lacked any real experience with a man. He felt though, that whatever she lacked in experience, she more than made up for in pure sensuality.

He sucked in his breath as her moist lips finally glossed over his turgid member. "Oh yeah Kari, just like that... Your mouth feels so good on me."

Kari smiled inwardly. She loved the way his cock felt sliding over her tongue. The soft, smooth skin at its crown contrasted wonderfully with its inner hardness. Amazingly, he seemed to be becoming even harder and longer as she sucked on him. His obvious physical reaction to her efforts was a complete turn on for her, and she became even more intent on making it good for him.

Lance could almost taste her excitement. 'If she loves sucking cock this much,' he thought, 'she'll really get off if she's able to take it all!'

“C'mon baby, let's see how much you can take." He pushed his hips forward and Kari felt the thick head hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag on the intrusion.

Larisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Larisa



Feeling her breath become blocked, she quickly pulled off of him. "Wow, it's so big...that's all I can fit!"

"Yeah, you can, Kari. Lots of girls do. Go ahead, try again."

Kari stroked him a few times while she thought about it. The idea of being able to take all of him into her little mouth was daunting, but it would be so cool if she could. "Yeah, okay. Let me try again."

With renewed enthusiasm, Kari opened her mouth wide and let him slide between her lips. She began sucking his cock up and down his length, taking him a little deeper each time, trying to find the exact spot where he would touch her throat. When she found the spot, she tried to push her head onto him farther, only to choke herself on the intruder once again. She was forced to pull back and saliva dripped all over her breasts as his cock slipped out of her mouth.

Kari kept sucking and choking on his thickness until her face turned bright red, and her spit oozed down in between her breasts. It was an almost painful struggle for her, and she might have succumbed if not for the way his body was responding to her efforts. His powerful muscles clenched and the low grunting moans he made each time his thick cock slid into her mouth filled her with the hot madness of desire.

Enflamed by uncontrolled aroused, Kari refused to give up. She became completely obsessed with getting his penis down her throat, and she wasn't about to give up until she did!

Finally, as she started to work him back into the recesses of her mouth, Lance gave her a clue as to how to succeed. "Kari, push your tongue forward in your mouth as you slide down and go slow. Oh yeah girl, just like that. Just relax and let it happen."

Following his directions, she was happily surprised as his bulbous head passed beyond the point of no return and slid into the tight channel of her throat. Taking hold of his hips, she forced as much of his length into her as she could. Her eyes were watering, and the urge to gag never fully passed, but before she realized just how far she had taken him, she felt the wiry texture of his pubic hair brush against her nose.

She was excited and proud of her success, but that was immediately tempered by the sudden realization that there was no way she could breathe with his shaft lodged so deeply within her. She quickly pulled herself off of him, gasping for air.

"Damn girl, that was awesome!" Lance stroked his saliva covered cock while Kari caught her breath. "Come on try it again, I love the way you suck cock!"

Kari wiped the wetness from her mouth and dove back on him with a purpose. Now that she knew what to expect, she couldn't wait to try it again. She began sucking him feverishly, working her tongue over his shaft and taking him down her throat after every few shallow strokes.

She heard him moaning and whispering to her, telling her how well she was doing. The whole thing had her pussy on fire and her hands tightly gripped his hard glutes as she worked his length in and out of her mouth. She was so enthralled with giving head that it didn't occur to her that he might be reaching his limit.

Lance on the other hand, was painfully aware of how close he was getting. The girl's technique had improved considerably and her tireless enthusiasm for sucking cock was bringing him right to the brink. As Kari drove his shaft deeply into her one last time, Lance wrapped her silky red hair in his hands and held her to him as he fired a thick load of cum down her hungry throat.

If she had been more experienced, she would have known that he had come, but his length had passed beyond her taste buds and her mouth was so awash in her own saliva that she hardly noticed the hot fluid as he pumped it into her.

After the initial blast from his balls, Lance let go of her hair and she backed off to take a breath. Thick strands of man-seed trailed out behind his cock as his head backed out over her tongue as it slid out of her mouth. Only then did Kari taste the flavor of his cum.

Kari swirled the creamy juice in her mouth, tasting and enjoying the salty-sweet cocktail of semen and saliva. It's strong but not unpleasant taste filled her mouth and the aroma of cum was strong in the air.

Lance was smiling widely as she knelt at his feet. "Fuck yeah, baby. That was incredible! You suck cock so good!"

Kari sat down on her bare ass and leaned against the couch. Her heart was racing, and the mixture of cum and saliva running down over her breasts in thick strands only added to her excitement. She felt moisture elsewhere on her body as well. Her pussy was positively oozing with her secretions, and she felt its burning heat all the way up into her core.

In the aftermath of sucking him off, her mind was whirling with emotions over what she'd done in the last twenty four hours. It was so unlike her to do such things that no one from her home town would have ever believed it possible, yet as she searched her soul, she couldn't find more than a trace of regret over her wanton behavior.

With her mind so occupied with the thoughts and feelings that were racing through her, Kari's hand found the dress she had borrowed laying next to her. Without conscious thought, she used the silk dress to wipe her face and breasts clean of the sticky fluids.

As Kari sifted through the chaos of emotions that ran through her, Lance was recovering from his powerful orgasm. His cock had softened to a semi flaccid state but that didn't mean he was finished with this sexy young woman. There was still a lot he wanted to do with her, but the couch was simply not big enough for a man his size to be comfortable on.

"Let's move to one of the bedrooms, we'll be a lot more comfortable there." He held his hand out and helped Kari off of the carpet.

"Yeah, we can use my room." Completely naked, Kari led him down the hall, leaving her panties and the soiled dress laying forgotten on the living room floor.

Once in the room, Kari lay trembling on the bed. 'This is it!' she thought excitedly, 'This is the moment that I truly become a woman!'

She was relieved that Lance suggested the bed. Kari wasn't sure why, but being on her own bed for this special moment somehow seemed right. It appealed to the very essence of her femininity, and made her feel comfortable with what was to come.

Lance lay down on his side next to her and slowly ran his fingers over her quivering body, watching intently as her skin formed goose bumps in response to his touch. Her nervous excitement was palpable as he caressed her supple flesh. When he leaned over and took one of her pink nipples into his mouth, she arched her back slightly, bringing her breast closer to his flicking tongue.

Kari quickly found that she loved the feel of his lips on her breast. She reached around his head and gently held him to her, as if she were suckling a baby. Whimpers of pleasure issued unbidden from her as he rolled her sensitive buds between his lips. When he blew softly on her wet skin, her nipples hardened even more, and waves of tingling pleasure pulsated through her body.

She moaned softly as he kissed his way slowly down her belly, leaving wet trails of moisture marking the path his lips had taken. As his long body moved between her slender legs, she parted them, welcoming him into her embrace. Then he wrapped his arms around her thighs, opening her to him fully.

Kari wasn't exactly sure what he was doing at first, but his kisses on her belly felt divine, and she watched breathlessly as he moved lower still until his face was just over her wet pussy. He began kissing her wispy pubes and in a flash she realized what he was about to do. 'Oh my god! He's going to kiss me down there!'

Lance smiled up at her as he placed his thumbs on either side of her inflamed petals, gently urging them apart. When his wide tongue flicked out and slid into her folds, Kari moaned loudly and intense bolts of pleasure shot through her. His tongue felt incredibly warm, soft and wet as it gently massaged her tender labia, causing her to flex and roll her hips against him.

Her hands instinctively held her breasts, and she tweaked and pulled on her protruding nipples as the most amazing sensations she had ever felt went rippling through her entire body. She never dared imagine that anything could feel that good. When his tongue brushed her clit, she pressed herself hard against his mouth, trying to keep it in full contact with her distended button.

Lance flicked his tongue against her clit mercilessly as she writhed on the bed. He sucked her clit between his lips, squeezing and pulling on it until her fluids ran thick and sweet from her engorged pussy.

He loved the taste of her juices and ran his tongue down to her hole in an effort to lap up as much of her nectar as possible. When he pressed it inside her, he expected to be able to penetrate her tiny channel deeply, but found that he could not get past an unexpected obstruction.

'What the hell!' he thought in surprise. 'No way, she can't be!

Gently, he slid his middle finger into her hole and when he bumped her barrier, Kari jumped and winced in pain.

"Ow! What was that?!"

'Holy shit,' he thought, 'shes a virgin! Where the hell did Kelly find this girl?'

He pulled his finger back and looked up at Kari.

“This is your first time isn't it? You've never had sex before, right?"

Kari felt a pang of embarrassment at the question. Everything had been going so well and she just couldn't stand the idea of stopping now. She thought about lying to him, but decided that he already knew the truth.

"No, I haven't, I'm … I'm still a virgin. That's okay, isn't it?" she asked nervously.

"Okay? Shit, girl, it's fucking great! You've got me so excited I can't stand it."

Kari saw how happy he was to be her first and she smiled proudly at him. Then she remembered how much it hurt when his finger slid inside her and apprehension began to build up inside her. He moved up to his knees and she gazed fearfully at his hard and rampant cock.

'Oh my God, he's never going to fit that inside me! If his finger hurt that much, his cock is going to feel like it's tearing me in half!'

"Is it going to hurt when you... put it in me?"

Lance saw the fear in her eyes. It was all very confusing to him, how could she possibly be this naive? She wasn't a pro, he was certain of that. Maybe she was just some groupie who had talked Kelly into letting her get her cherry busted by him. He quickly decided that was unlikely. Kelly wouldn't set him up with just any tart that came down the street. She was far too careful for that. He then remembered that Kelly had said that his encounter would be exotic and this certainly fitted the bill!

He looked at the quaking girl. She was afraid, but her legs were still open and inviting, and she had a lustful look in her eyes that overshadowed her fear. She didn't seem at all as if she was about to back out now. He knew that, whatever her story, he wasn't going to stop either.

He took hold of his cock and stroked it a few times.

"Yeah Kari, it will hurt at first, but after that it's going to feel really good. Do you trust me about that?"

Kari's body was almost screaming for more, and she knew that she wouldn't want to stop no matter how much it might hurt. She looked at his throbbing cock again and was more determined than ever to have it inside her. She laid her head on the pillow and closed her eyes, preparing for the final moment of her virginity.

"I trust you, Lance, I really do. Just be gentle with me, okay?"

"Okay, Kari, I'll go nice and slow. I really want you to enjoy this."

As he leaned into her, Kari felt him press the head of his cock against her wet opening. She held her breath, expecting the stinging pain of penetration, but instead of simply thrusting in, Lance began rubbing the tip of his penis against her heated flesh. He worked the bulbous crown just barely into her, coating it with her fluids, but stopping as he approached her barrier.

Kari felt the first, indescribably intense sensations of being entered and a nervous squeal escaped from her throat. He hadn't really gotten inside yet, her virginity would not allow that. Even so, his thick head had separated her labia, and as he began sliding it up and down her slit, the most amazing sensations of pleasure coursed through her.

Lance took advantage her aroused state and carefully ran the underside of his shaft through her inflamed folds. Using his hand to guide him, he began slowly grinding himself up and down the outside of her slit, making her petals part and cradle his cock as it sliced over them.

Once he had it in position, he leaned over her writhing body as if he were already fucking her and began moving his length up and down her pussy. Kari hooked her ankles around his thighs and held onto his hips, holding herself to him as he moved.

Having his powerful body over her like that, and feeling his strength pressing her into the mattress, was an incredible turn on for her. Her natural feminine instincts, driven even higher by the wonderful sensations of his shaft rubbing against her sex, flooded her mind and heart pounded with desire.

It was an incredibly erotic experience, and Kari thought that this must be what actually making love felt like. Soon, her body started to feel a need that she had not yet experienced. Her inner thighs and belly felt strangely empty, as if they needed something more. Her tight little pussy was being sensitized to the point where she could feel a massive orgasm approaching, but still she knew that something was missing. She felt an overwhelming desire to have him stop teasing her and slide deeply into her virginity.

Lance was watching Kari closely, trying to time his movements with the rise of her passion. He felt her begin to rock her hips downward as he pulled back and guessed that she was attempting to capture his cock and guide it into her. He was relieved to see that she was ready, because he didn't know how much longer he could have resisted the urge to bury his cock into this beautiful young red head.

As if in unison, they both reached the point of no return and his cock head slipped down her furrow and found the sealed entry to her womanhood. He pushed forward just as she tightened her legs around his thighs and drew herself up onto him.

Their combined movements drove him more deeply into her than he had planned, and his manhood pressed against her membrane and tore cleanly through it.

Kari felt something inside her tear with a stinging pain, that for a brief moment, overrode the wonderful sensations that had preceded it. In her minds' eye, she could almost see his thick shaft forcing her virgin channel open as it slid deeply into her. Her entire body became tense and she quivered uncontrollably at the strange new sensations.

Lance, seeing the biting sting of pain in her face, and feeling her body tremble beneath him, stopped moving forward and waited for her pain to pass. Tears formed in her eyes and he gently kissed them from her face.

"Let it pass Kari, let it pass. It only gets better from here, I promise."

Kari barely heard his words. Her mind was focused on the feeling of her tunnel being opened and then forming itself snuggly around him. She thought she felt a hot trickle of blood leaking out of her but was too afraid of what she might see to dare look.

Lance struggled to hold himself steady as she recovered; only moving slightly within her as the pain subsided. It took but a few seconds, but to both of them, it seemed far longer. Finally, Kari opened her eyes and smiled up at him. She said nothing, but when she gently pulled his hips toward her, he knew she was ready.

So far, he had only managed to get maybe three inches of his shaft into her, but now he rolled his hips forward and drove most of his length into her depths. Kari threw her head back as more stinging pain erupted within her, but this time it was tempered with a sizzling pleasure that made it all worthwhile.

Lance pressed forward until he felt her body resist any further intrusion. Although he had not fully buried his entire length, he reasoned that she already had more cock inside her than most men had to give. He knew that if he were to hit her cervix hard it would undoubtedly cause her even more discomfort, and so he slowly started to pull back until only his crown remained trapped inside her.

Kari felt him pull back and was afraid that he might pull out completely. She was already used to his thickness and feared that any re-entry might cause her additional pain, but when he stopped and began moving forward, she once again felt herself stretching to accommodate him. This time the pain was nothing but a minor background feeling compared to the incredible fullness that filled her senses.

As he found his rhythm, Kari was overwhelmed by what they had done. Although she was already an adult, only now did she truly feel like a woman. It was a heady feeling and one that she knew she would always remember.

Kari held on tightly to him as the speed of his thrusts increased. She was fully opened to him now and the delicious feeling of his hard shaft slicing deeply into her made her whole body quake with excitement.

Lance couldn't believe how tight and wet she felt. Her pussy pulled on his cock every time he drew back, as if it were determined to keep him forever in its silky embrace, only to open and suck him back in on his next thrust.

He looked down at the writhing red head beneath him and was enthralled by her erotic beauty. Her fair skin was covered with a thin layer of perspiration that only enhanced her luminescent appearance. Every subtle movement of her body made him that much more excited. He was dying to pound her as hard as he could until he emptied himself into her liquid depths. He held back as best he could though, fearing that her tender, inner flesh would be too sensitive for that kind of abuse.

He knew that she had been close to orgasm before he took her cherry and hoped that he could bring her back to the brink before he lost control. She was moving her hips in time with his thrusts and her angelic face showed the intensity of her concentration. Soon, moans of pleasure issued from her each time he pushed deeply inside.

"Oh yes, that's it Lance. Keep fucking me like that, I'm so close. Oh yeah, you're going to make me come!"

Desire and passion whirled in Kari's mind. Being fucked by this powerful man was more than her poor body could take and a series of sensations from deep inside her inflamed pussy began pulsating over her. She was heading for an orgasm beyond anything she had felt before, and when it hit, her whole body quivered with trembling waves of pleasure that overwhelmed her conscious thoughts.

She felt Lance bury his cock wonderfully deep within her, and his thickness was stretching her open and filling her completely as she came. Her tender channel gripped and squeezed his cock with a desperate need as the convulsions of climax rocked up and down her body.

Lance held back as long as he could, but the sight of Kari in the throes of such a powerful orgasm was more than he could take. Just as she started to come down from her heights, he began pounding hard, driving his cock into her until he had all of it buried inside. Seconds later he felt the joy of his own release approaching, and with a loud, feral grunt, he filled her channel with a massive load of hot, sticky white cum.

It was all too much for the young woman to take and she quickly drifted off into a haze of sleep. She awoke several minutes later to see him getting dressed.

"You're leaving?"

Lanced almost laughed at the question. Most of the 'professional' girls he spent time with were all to happy to have a guy leave once he was finished, and even the best like Kelly would never question why he was going. It was just another way that Kari was so different. This entire night had felt nothing like a paid liaison. 'She may have a lot to learn,' he thought, 'but she is already one of the best I ever had!'

“Yeah, I have to go. Coach has a curfew and I have to get back to the hotel. You've been great though, Kari. I gotta say, Kelly really outdid herself this time."

He finished tying his tie as he spoke, and bending down over Kari, he kissed her warmly on her soft lips. Then, he pulled an envelope out of his jacket and placed it on the night stand next to her.

"I hope we can do this again sometime. You really are something special."

Kari said nothing more as he left. It wasn't his leaving that had her so confused. She understood the curfew, and besides, Kelly would be coming home soon and she didn't want Lance to be in bed with her when she arrived.

What she didn't understand was what he meant about Kelly outdoing herself. Had she set her up with Lance on purpose? It didn't anger her if she did, but why wouldn't she tell her about it. It made absolutely no sense at all.

Kari looked over at the envelope that he had left with her. That was another thing she didn't get. She slid over and picked it up. When she opened it, she found a thick stack of hundred dollar bills placed neatly inside. 'Holy crap, there must be thousands of dollars in here! What the hell is all this about!'

She thought about how everything had progressed since she had arrived here. She may have been young and naive, but she wasn't stupid. There was only one reason he would leave her money after they had made love, and the reality of that chilled her to the bone.

'Oh my God, Kelly's a whore, and now, so am I!'

Laying back down in the bed, she stretched her tired muscles. She felt warm and sated and not a bit used from her experience with Lance. A naughty smile crossed her lips as she considered what had happened. It had been a wonderful experience, and if he left her money, then why should she be upset?

One thing was certain though. When Kelly got home, she was going to have a hell of a lot of explaining to do.

Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments