Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kelly's Passion ch 6

"Pleasure, fear, love, and hate. Emotions run high in Kelly’s life this day"

26
6 Comments 6
15.6k Views 15.6k
9.4k words 9.4k words
Editors Pick
As she sat naked in Dan’s lap, May silently mouthed the words 'thank you' to Kelly as her friend quietly slipped out of the room. May knew how difficult it had been for Kelly to be with her that night, but May had promised to fulfill a fantasy for Mr. Worley, and one didn’t back out on Hollywood Directors without a very good reason. 

Kelly had been masterful with her though. She had skillfully played May’s body like a finely tuned instrument, and driven her to orgasmic distraction while May was bound, helpless on the bed. Daniel thoroughly enjoyed watching her be dominated, and May was looking forward to reaping the benefits of the man’s lust and desire. 

Reclining as she was against the arm of the large overstuffed chair, her bare ass pressed deliciously against his growing cock. She wiggled her butt slightly and sighed as his shaft slid pleasantly into the cleft of her firm, shapely cheeks. 

Her anal passage still tingled pleasantly from the reaming Kelly had given her with the strap on, and she hoped that Mr. Worley would be tempted to open her up again with his own, sizable dick. Plastic was nice, but it was nothing compared to the feeling of being fucked by a man’s thick cock. 

Dan gently played his fingers over the Korean girls golden skin, causing excited goose bumps to rise up under his feathery touch. Her petite body and small, but perfectly cone-shaped breasts were absolutely beautiful, and he delighted in exploring every inch of her exotic flesh. 

Her head lay relaxed against his shoulder, and he could smell the wonderful aroma of her perfume as it mixed with the unmistakable odor of sex that emanated from her body. It filled his senses and aroused him in a way that only the presence of a willing female ever could. 

Slowly, he smoothed his palm up her belly until he was cupping her soft and pliant breast. He loved fondling her and enjoyed how the firm resilience of her breast felt in his hand. Flicking his thumb over her dark, distended nipples, he marveled at their thickness and length. May moaned softly under his touch and let her head fall back slightly as he rolled the hardened buds between his fingers. 

That May was always so responsive to his touch never failed to turn him on. The slight, almost musical mewls that escaped her delicate throat made him feel dominant and masterful in a way that stroked his ego as well as his lust. 

As he lowered his mouth toward her, she turned her body, offering her breast to his hungering mouth. Dan flicked his tongue over the offered nub and swirled it around and around until he felt her hands encircle his head. Her fingers mussed his dark hair as she draw him forward, urging him to suck. The salty-sweet taste of her flesh filled his mouth, and he clasped his lips over her wide areola, sucking her nipple into his watery embrace. 

“Oh, yeah, baby, that feels so good. You're making me so wet, I can’t stand it.” 

Her words inflamed his desire even more and he bit down gently, rolling the sensitive nipple between his teeth. He felt her body tense as she sucked in her breath, and she held him even closer as he feasted on her body. Only when he felt that she could take no more did he stop and move on to its twin, giving it the same, loving treatment she adored so much. 

May luxuriated in the attention he paid to her breasts. The wonderful sensations he caused made her pussy ache for attention. May sighed and squirmed in his embrace, longing for him to slide his fingers down and dip them into the molten pool of her sex. As much as she desired his touch though, she would do nothing to hurry his pace. May delighted in being a submissive lover. The longer he took, and the more liberties he dared, the hotter, and more pliable to his will she became. 

When he began trailing kisses up to her neck, May began quivering in anticipation. She smelled the heady aroma of his masculinity and felt herself melt into his arms. When he brought his lips to hers, she opened her mouth slightly, inviting his tongue to dance with her own. 

His kiss was soft and unhurried, gently caressing her lips with his own. His lips were pleasantly moist but not overly wet and tasted slightly of mint. She felt his tongue brush lightly against the inside of her lower lip as he sucked oh-so-gently on it, and she ran her fingers through his dark hair as they embraced. 

May loved the way he kissed her. He was passionate yet gentle, and she could feel her pussy fill with moisture as her arousal grew into heated lust. Parting from her, he softly grazed her cheek with his own while she caught her breath. Then he moved back to her moistened lips and let his tongue explore her mouth anew. 

As they kissed, May felt his hand flow down her belly toward her pubic mound. She let her knees part widely and brought her feet together on the arm of the chair, offering her heated pussy to his probing fingers. When she felt his middle finger slide between her wet petals, she moaned into his mouth. 

“That’s it baby; fuck me with your fingers. Oh yeah, make me all wet for your cock.” 

As with his kisses, his touch on the puffy and inflamed flesh was slow and persistent. His finger was joined by another as they massaged her labia, and then slipped deeply into the recesses of her hot channel. He drew his fingertips up and down the length of her slit, coating his fingers with her fluids. Her pussy was drooling juice and he smeared it over every millimeter of her tender sex until she could feel it leaking down into her still-tingling asshole. 

He held his lips just above hers and their tongues fenced in a joust of passion as his fingers played wonderfully with her sex. May was writhing in frustration from his constant assault on her body. She desperately hoped he would soon give her clit the attention it was so insistently demanding. 

Daniel smiled at her, clearly enjoying her need. “You need to come, don’t you? I can see how much you want it.” 

She looked into his eyes, pleading with her own. “Yes, please let me cum, I’m so close now… I need to so badly, don’t make me wait. Please don’t make me wait…” 

“Of course May, how could I ever deny you.” 

She rolled her hips as his she felt his invading finger plunge deeply into her depths, holding his gaze as he swirled it around, stretching the inner walls of her pussy. When she felt him curl it upward and touch her tender G-spot, she brought her hands to her breasts and pulled at her own sensitive nipples. 

A sudden warm and electric sensation pulsed through her as his digit rubbed against the secret point within her, and her body suddenly tensed involuntarily under the heated pressure of his probing finger. She groaned when his thumb came down on her clit and began making circles around her wet, distended bud. 

She felt herself begin to jerk and buck as her body responded to his ministrations. Her blood ran hot through her veins and she could hear it pounding in her ears. He kept his hand clamped tightly on her sex, not letting her violent motions break his grip on her slippery, wet hole. 

Burning heat and electric bolts of pleasure surged through her as her orgasm crested, unstoppable in its ferocity. May felt him quickening the fluttering movements of his thumb on her raw clit, and the sensations she felt threatened to overwhelm her. Her breath came in ragged gasps, and she uttered a long, guttural moan that came unbidden from deep within her throat. 

Just as she thought she could take no more, she felt Dan slip his thumb off her clit and uncurl his finger away from her G-spot. Holding her still, with his finger still buried deeply within her, he began pumping it slowly in and out of her, drawing more of her thick, oily fluid to her engorged labia. 

May felt her pussy purr with a pleasant tingle as her orgasm subsided. She felt him moving his finger inside her and wished it was his thick cock that was fucking her so. She was about to beg him to fuck her when he unexpectedly drew his finger roughly over her throbbing clit. 

The sudden contact sent shivers of pleasure coursing through her and she jumped at the intensity of it. 

Daniel grinned wickedly and repeated the motion once, twice, and again a third time before she whimpered and her hand flew down to his wrist of its own volition, pulling it away from her over sensitized clit. 

“Please, no more, no more…! I can’t take it! My poor clitty feels like it’s going to burst!” 

He laughed softly and cuddled her close to him. May happily curled up on his lap with a distinctly feline grace. Her body seemed to throb with every beat of her heart, yet she was as relaxed as a rag doll in his embrace. He was gently caressing her in ways that made her coo with satisfied pleasure. She could feel his cock pressed against her ass, hard and hot, yet he made no further move to quench his lust. For that bit of consideration, May was grateful. Soon, she knew, she would be ready to feel that hardness inside her, but for now, she was content to be held by him, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm. 

“Mmm, I love the way you touch me. You have such a light caress. You make me tingle all over when you touch me like that.” 

“You know how much I enjoy watching you come," he responded. “There are some things in this world meant to be savored. A beautiful sunset, the stars in a moonless night, and the sight of the ocean waves crashing on a deserted beach. None of those are as beautiful as you are when you’re in the throes of passion. You excite me deeply, and I wouldn’t miss a second of seeing you writhe in my arms.” 

May had heard him wax on like this before, and she smiled to herself, knowing that she’d never tire of hearing it. 

“I bet you say that to all those actresses that you talk into taking off their clothes in your movies.” 

“Perhaps, but it's true nonetheless.” 

“Well, Mr. Hollywood Director, with this girl, flattery will definitely get you laid.” 

May gave him a quick kiss and snuggled back into his chest. His body felt warm and strong against her skin and not for the first time, she marveled at how very different it was to be with a man, rather than a woman. 

Running her fingertips over his arm, she delighted in the way his muscles moved under his skin. 'He doesn’t even realize how strong he is. I bet he could lift me up with one arm! He could force himself on me easily if he wanted. I’d be completely at his mercy.’ 

Just thinking about him using that strength against her, holding her down while he had his way with her, made her feel both vulnerable and feminine. She could resist all she wanted, she knew, but in the end, he would have her anyway. It was a delicious thought and one that never ceased to make her blood run hot. 

He kissed the top of her head, and then, as if he had been reading her thoughts, gathered her up in his arms and effortlessly carried her over to the bed. May stretched out languidly on top of the sheets, keenly aware of the erotic display her body was giving him. 

He stood close to the side of the bed, looking down at her as she displayed herself to him. In the minutes that passed, his cock had become semi-soft, and May reached out, letting her fingers play over it. She teased him for a time, gently caressing his glans with her feathery touch. As his shaft began to lengthen again, she wrapped her fingers around it and stroked him slowly until he was pleasantly hard. 

Watching a man’s cock grow in her hand fascinated her. She loved how men responded to arousal and smiled as he began, almost imperceptibly, to rock his hips, keeping time with the rhythmic motions of her grasp. 

“It feels so hot and thick in my hand, Daniel. I just love touching it.” A small drop of precum appeared and May rubbed in into the fleshy crown of his cock. “It’s so soft and hard all at the same time, no wonder it feels so good inside my little pussy.” 

He let her play with his cock for a time, but knew if he didn’t stop her soon; her magical fingers would bring him to the point of no return. Finally he backed away, amused by the disappointed pout that appeared on her beautiful face. 

“Give me a moment. I have an idea I think you’ll like.” 

Sighing at the loss of her favorite plaything, May rested her chin on her hand. “Go right ahead, we have all night if you want.” 

She rolled onto her side and watched him walk across the room to the large stone fireplace that dominated one wall of his bedroom suite. He knelt down and retrieved a long stick match from its ornate holder. Striking it against the stone of the fireplace, he watched as it crackled and burst to life. Then he touched it to the kindling at the bottom of the firebox. Soon the whole room was lit by the warm light of the blazing fire. 

“Mmm, how wonderful,” May murmured as she sat up on the bed, already feeling the heat from the flames. 

“One more thing to do and the ambiance will be perfect.” He opened an antique trunk at the foot of the bed and pulled out what appeared to be a thick bearskin rug, which he carefully unrolled on the floor in front of the fireplace. 

“I know, it looks real, but don’t be alarmed, it’s synthetic. If anyone thought I’d bought a real, honest-to-god bearskin, I’d be run out of town. People are very anti-fur in Hollywood these days.” 

May had to agree on that point; she'd always thought that animal fur looked better on the animal than it ever could anywhere else. 

Getting up and coming to him, she let her toes experience the softness of the faux fur. 

“It feels so real. Mmm, I love this idea!” 

Daniel slipped his strong arms around her waist, drawing her close to him. Slowly, as they kissed, May felt herself being guided down onto the rug until they were lying face to face in front of the fire. 

The flames felt deliciously warm on her back as he held her in his embrace, and for long moments, they kissed and fondled each other in a sensual dance of passion. His touch made her tremble with desire, and her arousal burned with a heat that rivaled that of the flames at her back. 

Moving over her, Daniel began kissing her breasts again until her nipples were both hard as pebbles. May sighed and moaned softly as he gently suckled her. The slight upturn of his lips that appeared in response to her moans was intensely satisfying to her. 

She squeezed his cock once more and found him hard and erect, clearly as excited as she was. When he gathered her close to him, spooning against his hips, she raised her leg and rested it over his thigh. 

May watched the fire as it crackled and popped, looking deeply into it as if it were a window into another realm. When she felt the spongy-soft head of his cock press against the entry of her sex, she reached down between her thighs and guided him into her wet embrace. Her head rested comfortably on his left arm and his right held her slim waist tightly as he drove his length into her. 

“Ungh, fuck,” she whispered as his cock moved deeply into her. “You fill me up so nicely.” 

“Your pussy feels so tight like this May, so fucking tight...” Daniel's grip on her hip tightened noticeably as he gained the leverage he needed and then he began fucking her with a deep force that almost drove the very breath from her breast. 

His cock was not particularly long, and spooned like this; he was unable to penetrate her very deeply. What he lacked in length though, he more than made with thickness. As he thrust himself into her, she felt her inner walls stretching deliciously and forming tightly around his masculine shape. 

May felt relaxed and at peace as he moved so sensuously within her. Despite his initial thrust, she quickly realized that this was not the kind of powerful, gut wrenching sex that would drive her to orgasm. No, what he was giving her was a pleasantly gentle, grinding sex that made the most of her wetness and made her pussy ache for more. He was man in complete control of himself and May was sure that he meant it to last as long as he could. 

She felt his mouth on her neck and shivers ran down her spine as he took her supple flesh between his teeth. 

“Oh fuck, Dan. That feels so damn good. Your cock feels hot and thick inside me, baby. Oh, fuck yeah…” 

Daniel felt May begin to rock with his thrusts. Her hips moving slightly as he changed directions, angling her sex to take him more easily into her. He saw the lustful concentration in her almond-shaped eyes and felt the deep cadence of her breath increase as the moments passed. When her hands began clenching at his arms and her thighs flexed and twitched, he knew she was about to come. “That’s it May," he whispered in her ear. "Let it happen. Let yourself go and come all over my cock.” 

As he spoke, he pushed his thickness into her as far as he could and began drawing circles around her clit with his fingertip. The combination of the wonderfully insistent touch on her clit, and the fullness she felt inside her, ignited an orgasm that washed over her like a searing tidal wave. Her body quivered and jerked in his arms as it crested and he held her tightly against him, as if he too could feel the spasms that rocketed through her slender frame. 

She barely noticed as he pulled her up onto her knees, bent over with her head lying on the rug. His cock slipped out of her as he did, but then she felt his strong hands grip her hips, and he slid himself deeply into her with a single thrust. 

May could barely keep her eyes open as he sank himself totally inside her. She gazed into the flames as he began to quicken his pace, driving himself into her with that masculine strength she so adored. She found herself waiting for the lustful grunts that would signal his ultimate release. 

“That’s it baby, fuck me hard like that. Come for me, baby. Come all over me.” 

“Oh yeah May, here it comes! I’m gonna come! Oh, fuck yeah!” 

She felt him pull out quickly and guessing his intentions, she spun around and took his slick cock into her mouth just as he exploded in orgasm. His cock throbbed on her tongue and thick ropes of hot cum filled her mouth and spilled out over her chin. May swallowed what she could, and suckled him until he finally went soft. She lay back onto the rug and rubbed what remained of his load over her breasts, delighting in how hot his cum felt on her skin. 

He looked down at her in amazement as she lay happily beneath him. 

“Damn May, that was fantastic.” 

“Mmm yes it was," she said, as she licked the last of his seed from his fingers. 

All in all, she thought happily, there are worse way to make a living. 

Part 2 

When Kelly returned home, she wasn’t in her usual bubbly mood. The appointment she and May had kept with her client had been every bit as exciting as she hoped. Then again, tying a beautiful woman to a bed and sexually tormenting her never really got dull after all. Even so, Kelly had barely managed to get one orgasm in before she found herself on the outside of their little tryst. 

That really didn’t upset her though. Playing along with the client's desires was part of her job and this client had simply chosen to enjoy the woman he was most comfortable with. 'Oh well, it's not the first time a guy’s left me frustrated, and it probably won't be the last,' she mused to herself as she approached her front door. 

No, the more she thought about it, she realized that what was really bothering her had nothing at all to do with the sex games she’d played with May. It was all about her sister, Kari. 

The little argument and they’d had earlier, and the lie that she'd been forced to tell, were both weighing heavily on her now. Kelly had never been good at deception. Lying just wasn’t in her nature and she was extremely uncomfortable at the idea of having to maintain such a serious falsehood in front of her sister. But what else could she do? Walk up to her adoring little sister and say 'Guess what, sis, I‘m a prostitute?' 

No, there was just no way could she tell her that. Kari would crushed, or worse still, she might run back home to her repressive and overbearing father. Kelly was afraid that the truth about her profession would only serve to confirm everything their father had ever told Kari about her. The whole situation made her feel physically sick and for the first time, Kelly actually felt shame at her profession. 'I could quit,' she thought briefly, 'but then what would Carl do? No, he would go fucking ballistic and sell my appointment book to the highest bidder he could find.'

Kelly felt a cold chill run through her at the thought. A lot of people would get hurt if that happened and Kelly didn’t want to be responsible for that, even if it meant telling Kari the truth. 

'Oh Lord, what am I going to do? This is making me feel like shit and it’s only the first day!' 

She opened the door and saw that the living room lights were still on. It was getting late and she had expected Kari to be in bed by now. Kelly was hoping not to see her that night, feeling that, by morning, they would both feel better about everything that had been said. 

“Kari, I’m back!” she called out, thinking that she would find her watching TV or snoozing on the couch. When Kari failed to answer, however, Kelly felt a little unsettled. Part of her knew that something just wasn’t right. 'Did she leave the lights on when she went to bed?' 


That didn’t seem at all likely. Their father would never have tolerated such irresponsibility. He would have considered it a flagrant waste, and surely had long ago taught Kari to be very conscious of little things like that.

Kelly was about to call out again when she saw the dress piled on the floor in front of the couch. Instantly recognizing it as her own, and feeling quite irritated at Kari for being so careless with the expensive silk garment, she walked over and picked it up. 

“Damn it Kari, this thing cost me thirty five hundred … What the hell!” 

Kelly looked in utter disbelief at the moist stains on the dress. Kelly had seen this kind of stain too many times to have any doubt about what they were from. 'Those are semen stains,' she thought in a panic. 'Semen! From a man!' Kelly’s blood ran cold as the implications of what she saw rolled through her. Kari had just arrived in town that very day, and she didn’t have a single friend living in the state. Whoever this was from, he wasn’t likely to be a friend of hers. 

“Kari? Oh my God, what happened?” 

The memory of being assaulted that very morning by a rogue cop flashed through her mind and Kelly felt her world threaten to collapse around her. 

'Carl! It had to be him!' Fear gripped her heart at the thought. The bastard had forced himself on Kelly and she wouldn't put it past him for a minute to victimize Kari if he found her here.

‘Damn it! I should have known he might come back! How could I have been so fucking stupid?’ 

Dropping the dress to the floor, Kelly ran up the stairs toward Kari’s room. She was in a full panic by the time she got there and threw the door open wide, flooding the room with light from the hall. 

“Kari, are you all right! What happened, baby, are you okay?!” 

Kari was asleep when Kelly flew into the room. Startled awake, she sat up quickly and held the sheet up over herself, covering her nude form as best she could. 

Struggling as she was to clear her mind of the cobwebs of sleep, she was unsure of what had Kelly so upset. Her eyes adjusted to the harsh light as Kelly came and knelt at the side of her bed. 

“What Kelly? Yeah, I’m fine, I’m okay. What’s the matter?” 

Kelly though, looked like she was in shock. She was staring at the sheets covering her sister and when Kari looked down, she saw the telltale stains of her virginal blood spotted on the white linen. The sight of her own blood cleared her head instantly, and she remembered what had happened hours before. 

Anger at Kelly flared inside her, and she snapped at her sister with noticeable contempt. 

“Why are you acting so surprised, Kelly? You’re the one who set me up with him! Why didn’t you tell me he was coming? What were you trying to do, sell me to him for a fucking profit?” 

Kari’s unexpected burst of anger hit Kelly like a slap in the face and tears of sorrow formed in her eyes. 

“How can you say that? Do you honestly believe I’d set you up to be attacked? Carl is an evil, lying bastard and I can’t stand the son of a bitch! I would never want you be in the same room with the man, let alone set you up with him! Oh God, baby, you’ve got to believe that!” 

Kari was shocked by how devastated her sister seemed.

Anna__love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anna__love

She was sobbing uncontrollably and tears were flowing freely down her face, making a wreck of her makeup. The only thing that Kari was certain of now was that Kelly had no real idea what had happened while she was out that evening. 

Kari drew her knees up to her breast and held the sheets close to her body as she tried to figure things out. 'Is it possible that she doesn’t know?' Kari asked herself. It seemed absurd to her that she wouldn’t, but her sister simply wasn't this good a liar. 'Something about this is all wrong,' she thought. With an effort, she made herself calm down enough so that she could keep her voice steady. 

“Kelly please calm down, I wasn’t forced to do anything, okay? It's all right, whoever this Carl guy is, he wasn’t here, all right. It wasn’t him! ” 

Kelly felt totally confused by what Kari was saying. She wasn’t denying that she had sex with someone, only that she hadn’t been forced. She tried to get control of herself, but the stress and shock she’d felt had frayed her nerves to the breaking point. 

“Well then, who was he? I mean there’s no one around here that you know …” Kelly’s voice broke into more sobs as she tried to speak further. 

It was…” Kari sighed heavily at having to admit to Kelly that she’d had sex with a stranger. She felt deeply humiliated, but there was no point in trying to lie about it now. Sounding much like the little girl she used to be, Kari told her the truth. 

“I was with Lance tonight.” 

She may have meant to relieve her sister of some of the worry and guilt she felt, but the name of the man she’d been with rocked Kelly to her core. Lance was one of Kelly’s clients, and while she was incredibly relieved that Carl hadn’t raped her, the thought that one of her own clients had taken advantage of Kari’s innocence was almost as bad. 

Shame and anger at herself overcame her, and she found that she couldn’t meet Kari’s gaze. She looked away and her eyes fell on the nightstand. There, clear as day in the light from the hall, was an envelope stuffed full with hundred dollar bills. 

Kelly took Kari’s hand in her own and held it to her chest. “Oh, Kari, I am so sorry. This I all my fault. I never wanted this to happen to you. This is all a horrible mistake.” 

When Lance gave her the money, Kari had been sure that Kelly had set her up with him. Now though, seeing how despondent she was, Kari had no doubt that Kelly had nothing to do with it. With that belief, all of her anger faded away and she squeezed Kelly’s hand in reassurance. 

“It wasn’t so horrible, sis. He was really very gentle. He didn’t make me do anything. I… I wanted to do it.” 

Kari then tilted her head toward the envelope on the nightstand. “How long have you been taking money for sex?” 

All of Kelly’s fears had been realized and worse. She felt like a cheap tramp, and was more deeply humiliated than she would have thought possible. Fresh tears and black eyeliner streamed down over her flawless cheeks and she buried her face in Kari’s hand. 

“For too long, Kari. I’m so ashamed for what’s happened. You must think I’m a horrible person.” 

Kari saw how pained she was and her heart went out to her. No matter what she did, Kari loved her, and nothing would ever change that. Her only concern now was that Kelly desperately needed to hear her say it. 

“No, Kelly, you’re wrong. I could never think that of you. You’ve always lived your life your own way, and I’ve always loved and admired you for that. If this makes you happy, if it felt right to you, then I’m happy for you. We only get one shot at life, one chance to be happy. You taught me that, sis. Don’t feel you have to change who or what you are now just because of me. I’m going to love you no matter what you do, okay?” 

Kari watched Kelly as she considered what she said. The look of love and thankfulness she gave back warmed Kari and brought tears to her eyes. She thought of how she felt when Lance gave her the money and understood how Kelly must have felt when she started hooking. 

“There’s something I want you to know Kelly. I could have refused his money. I could have screamed at him for thinking I could be bought, but I didn’t. I took it and didn’t say a word. Believe me, sis, I don’t think of myself as being better than you. To be honest, I thought it was really very exciting.” 

Kelly saw the truth in her sister’s face as she smiled warmly at her. A strong feeling of relief poured into her as she saw only love and acceptance in Kari’s eyes. At that moment, Kelly knew that their relationship had moved to a higher and more profound level. She knew without a doubt that regardless of what may come, they would always be there for each other. 

For the next hour or so, they confided their hopes and desires with each other openly and without reservation. Kelly told Kari all about what she did and how she had become what she was. Through all of it, Kari listened with rapt attention and they giggled and laughed together just as they had when they were young. 

Kari confided with Kelly about her brief encounter with Aaron on the bus the night before, and told her details about her passionate sex with Lance. By the time they had finished, both sisters came to realize just how much alike they really were. 

The night had grown late, and both of them were beginning to feel the need for sleep pulling them away from their revelry. Kelly was genuinely happy for her sister. She had given up her virginity to a man who was very special to her, and who had guided her through it gently and with respect. Kelly knew that most young women would love to have been that fortunate. For her part, Kari seemed to have no regrets about it and in the end, that’s all that really mattered anyway. She smiled at her little sister and gave her a tight hug. 

“Lance is a terrific lover isn’t he,” she whispered conspiratorially. 

Kari hugged her back and smiled naughtily to herself, savoring the memory of her time with Lance. 

“He was amazing Kelly, absolutely amazing!"

Part 3

Kari sat under the umbrella by the pool, enjoying the warmth of the day. A week had passed since she arrived, and she felt as serene and happy as she ever had. California in the summer was like a paradise, and Kari felt as if she were having the time of her life. 

When the fall came though, Kari knew she would have to go back to school and Kelly had offered to put her through college. Kari had been ecstatic when Kelly told her she would fund her education, and she was going over some pamphlets from the local Universities, trying to make up her mind as to which one she should attend. 

She'd always been a good student and found herself eagerly looking forward to the experiences that college life offered. She would have a chance to meet new friends and be able to go out and do all of the things that had been denied her in high school. 'It would be so nice to go out and just have fun for a change. No restrictions, and no one questioning everything I do! Maybe I’ll even have a chance to go out on a real date! That would be so cool!' She just knew it was going to be great fun. 

Unlike home, Kari wasn't lonely here. Kelly and her friend May were fun to be around and had welcomed her with open arms, but they were a couple and at times Kari felt like a fifth wheel around them. On the other hand, they were both extremely open minded and full of life. While it was true that they took some getting used to, they were certainly never boring! 

Kari ventured a nervous glance over at May who was lying naked on a lounge chair a few feet away, basking in the sun as it tanned her skin to a deep, golden hue. 'She is beautiful,' Kari thought wistfully. 

Kari envied both May and Kelly for their ability to tan. Kari had very fair skin to go along with her red hair, and being exposed to the direct sunlight like that would have only caused her to freckle all over, no matter how much sun block she used. 

She ran her finger over the edge of her bikini top, wondering if she would ever have the nerve to take it off around them. Kelly and May had both told her that she should feel free to go naked at the poolside, but Kari wasn’t ready to go that far yet. Heck, even in her bikini, she felt too exposed to be completely comfortable around them. It was ironic, even with everything that had happened, Kelly still had a knack for surprising her. 

When Kelly introduced May as her girlfriend, Kari had been almost as shocked as she had been about Kelly’s profession. 'Ah, yes. My sister, the bisexual call girl!' The very idea had Kari blushing like a little girl, but the two lovers had simply moved on as if it had hardly been worth mentioning. 

Kari shook her head and laughed at how incredibly naive she still was. Through it all though, Kari admired her sister for her ability to be honest with herself, and for her willingness to live life to its fullest. Besides, after seeing May’s graceful, nude body on display like this, she understood how Kelly could be so attracted to her. 

May seemed to be sleeping and Kari took the opportunity to have a good look at her body. She had never been attracted to another girl, but she had to admit that seeing her pert breasts rise and fall as she breathed was turning her on. Of course, being her sister’s girlfriend meant that Kari would never want to have sex with her, but she could imagine experimenting someday with another girl if she ever had the chance.

'Wow, wouldn't that be something!' The thought made her blush, and she was about to turn away when May suddenly opened her eyes and looked directly at her. Realizing that she had been caught gawking, Kari blushed and quickly turned away. 

“Oops, sorry May, I didn’t mean to stare…” 

May just smiled. Kari’s innocence really appealed to her. 

“That’s okay sweetie. If I didn’t want to be seen, I wouldn’t be laying here naked. Go ahead and look, I promise, I won’t tell.” 

Building up her courage, Kari looked over at her again. May rolled seductively onto her side and Kari’s gaze fell on her cleanly shaved pubes. 

“You’ve never really seen another girl’s body before?” 

“Ah, no I haven’t. You are really pretty though.” 

“Oh, you’re too sweet.” May was enjoying this tremendously. Kari was very cute when she was embarrassed, and May couldn’t stop herself from making her squirm. She looked around for Kelly, but she seemed to have disappeared into the house. 

“Don’t worry, just because you like looking at me doesn’t make you gay. Most girls are at least a little interested in how other girls’ look.” 

“No, I’m not… I mean, I… well, I guess I just think you look great.” Kari felt her cheeks redden as she stumbled over her words, and she held the pamphlets up over her face in a vain attempt to hide from her smiling friend. 

May laughed pleasantly and rolled over onto her back again. 'Maybe I should put something on before she goes apoplectic on me.' May knew she shouldn’t be teasing the poor girl, but somehow she just couldn’t help herself. 

Kari recovered quickly though and took the opportunity to ask her something that she had been wondering about. 

“May, why do you shave yourself, you know, down there?” 

This time it was May’s turn to be caught off guard, but she had started this and she wasn’t about to back out now. “You mean my pussy hair?” 

Kari was finally starting to relax with the situation, and she set the pamphlets down on the ground. “Yeah, it seems like it would be kind of uncomfortable to do that.” 

May rolled over onto her side again, facing Kari. “Well, I do have to be careful. I’m very sensitive down there, but I like it because it makes me feel sexy, and the guys love a smooth pussy. 'So does your sister,' she didn’t add. "It also helps me get off more easily. I find that my pussy is much more sensitive when I’m shaven.” 

“Wow, that’s kind of cool. Is it hard to do?” 

May was able to see where this was going. She may have been teasing Kari but she had no intention of trying to seduce her. Then she thought about how innocent she was and decided that she probably was only interested in learning to shave herself. 'Poor thing, she’s never had another girl around to teach her how to be sexy.'

She also realized that, even as close as Kelly and Kari were getting, there were some things that Kari would never feel comfortable asking her sister about, and right near the top of that list was being shown how to trim her pussy. May laughed silently to herself at the thought, 'Some things are just too personal to share with your family.' 

“No, it isn’t hard. I could show you if you like. 'Now would be a good time,' she thought. 'With Kelly in the house it would be less likely that things would get out of hand.’

Kari hesitated. She wanted to learn, but she was still very nervous. The conversation had made her excited and she could feel her wetness oozing into her bikini bottoms. 'Jeez, what would she think if she knew how wet she was making me?'

“Um, thanks but no, I don’t want to put you on the spot.” As soon as she’d said it, Kari knew it was the wrong way to put it. May was definitely not a girl worried about being embarrassed about seeing her bare pussy! 

May too saw the flaw in her argument and wasted no time in exploiting it. “Oh posh! I don’t have any plans today. It will be fun!" 

May jumped up quickly and slid into her bikini bottoms. Throwing her tee-shirt on, she walked over to Kari and offered her hand to her. 

“C’mon, give it a try. I just know you’ll like it when we’re done.” 

Kari felt trapped. She brought the whole thing up and now didn’t feel she could back out without seeming terribly immature. “Well all right, but I’ll do it myself. I just need you to tell me how.” 

“Oh rats! I was hoping I would get to do it!” May said in mock disappointment. 

The look of shock on Kari’s face from her joke was priceless, and May couldn’t keep from laughing. “No really, that’s fine,” she said, holding back her laughs. “Honestly, I just don’t want you to hurt yourself.” 

Once again, Kari found herself blushing at the free spirited attitude that she was constantly being exposed too. 'Sooner or later, I’m going to have to stop letting her get to me like that!' 

“Okay May, let’s do it.” Then Kari pointed a finger at May. “but you better behave yourself!” 

May did her best to stop giggling. “Okay Kari, I’ll be a good girl, I promise.” 

“I can’t believe I agreed to this,” Kari said as they went into the house. May had the look of the cat that ate the canary about her and Kari poked her in the ribs. “I mean it, you better not laugh!” 

Still giggling, May looked around for Kelly as they came in. She felt she should at least tell Kelly what was up, and warn her to stay downstairs until they were finished. While it would have been pricelessly funny, having Kelly walk in on them while Kari was exposed would probably be too embarrassing for Kari to stand. 

As they came through the back of the house, they saw Kelly opening the front door and an older man in a cheap suit walked in without being invited. 

“Shit!" May whispered harshly and pulled Kari roughly back around a corner, hiding them from the man’s view. 

“What’s wrong? Who is that guy?” Kari was as alarmed by May’s reaction as she was by the look of fear and anger she had seen on her sister’s face. 

“It’s him! Carl Roman!”

“Oh shit!” 

In her confessions to Kari, Kelly had told her about detective Carl Roman, and how he had stolen her appointment book. To Kari, the blackmail was heinous enough, but when Kari asked why she had thought that Carl might have raped her, Kelly was forced to admit that he had forced himself on her that very morning. 

Kari’s eyes narrowed in anger at the sight of the man. “That son of a bitch raped my sister!” 

May had never heard Kari use anything close to hard language before and she was surprised to see that Kari looked even angrier than Kelly did. 

Kari made a move toward the corner but May held her in place. She knew that whatever happened, Kelly would kill her if she let Kari become involved in this. “Don’t do it. Believe me, this guy is dangerous. How do you think she would feel if he hurt you?” 

Kari paused to consider what she said. She knew May was right of course. Kelly would never forgive herself if he turned his attention to her, and really, what could she do to help anyway? 

But as May pulled on Kari’s arm, desperately trying to drag her back outside before they were seen, Kari resisted. Shaking her arm free of May’s grasp, she fired an angry glance at her friend. 

Kari was terribly afraid of this man, May’s panicked reaction to him was enough to ensure that, but her fear gave her all the more reason not to run. 

May was shocked at the stubborn determination she saw in her and leaned in closely to Kari, whispering harshly to the younger girl. “Go outside, now! You really shouldn't be here for this!” 

That may have been true, but Kari was appalled at the thought of abandoning her sister, and she struggled to think of some way to help. At least so far, it seemed calling the police would only make matters worse. Carl outranked the local beat cops, and in the end, he would only be that much angrier with Kelly. 

“I’m not leaving her alone with him!” Kari hissed to May. “What if he tries to hurt her?” 

“There’s nothing we can do! He is the fucking police!” 

Kari had to admit she was right. Interfering would only serve to bring her to his attention, and that would only make everything worse. Still, she had to be there, if for no other reason than to be able to call for help if he really tried to hurt Kelly. 'No,' she thought with grim determination, 'I have to stay and make sure he doesn't hurt her.' As far as Kari was concerned, the discussion was over. 

“Maybe we can’t, but I’m not leaving anyway!” 

Despite her protestations, May had managed to get Kari into the kitchen and they had just ducked down below the counter tops when Kelly moved into the room they had just vacated. 

The house was built for entertaining and the kitchen was designed to be part of the larger living area. Flowing out from the wall, a granite-topped bank of cabinets formed a sort of peninsula that effectively separated the kitchen from the living room. It was behind this that the two frightened girls were now hiding. 

Kari crept over to the point where the peninsula emerged from the wall, and slowly removed the cordless phone from its jack. Once there, she could actually see what was happening through the thick foliage of several potted plants that called this section of countertop home. She held her hand out, telling May not to move. 

Just then, Carl appeared in the living room and stood next to Kelly. They were just a few feet away and Kari felt a cold hatred well up inside her. 'He’s nothing but a fucking sadist! I’d like to kill the son of a bitch!'

She watched as Kelly picked up her purse and pulled out a thick roll of cash. 

“Here, take it and get out! I’m in no mood for this shit today!” 

Her voice was as hard and angry as Kari had ever heard it, and Kari’s knuckles whitened from the strain of her grip on the granite countertop. 

Carl took the offered money roll and dropped it into his jacket pocket. Then he reached out and pushed Kelly against the wall. “Get out? Is that any way to talk to a friend?” 

His hand gripped her throat tightly and Kelly feared that he might really become violent if she continued to provoke him. The image of Kari walking in to find her being attacked, and the reaction that Carl might have to being caught, flooded Kelly’s mind. In the span of a single heartbeat, panic overwhelmed her anger as Kelly realized that she couldn’t let that happen. She slumped weakly against the wall as all her defiance drained away from her. 

“Please don’t Carl, not today. I’m begging you!” Kelly fought to hold back her tears. When he had blacmailed her into sex before, she had let her professionalism take over and had convinced herself that it didn’t mean anything. Things had changed since then, and the possibility that Kari might see this happen made her sick with fear. 

She trembled visibly as Carl brushed aside the fabric of her robe, exposing her breasts. Dressed in only a robe and her bikini bottoms, she felt horribly exposed and had no doubt of the effect her state of undress would have on him. 

Carl was unfazed by her plea. Delighted by her near nudity, he cupped her breast in his hand and fondled her roughly. Kelly turned her head away. She was trembling with fear and couldn’t bring herself to meet his predatory gaze. 

“Carl, I’m begging you, please don’t do this now.” 

Heedless to her protestations, he fondled her supple breast for a moment longer, but as her tears became open sobs he found that he was put off by her incessant whining. Before, she had always responded to his presence with unveiled anger and contempt. It was a reaction that he had found amusing. This time though, she seemed truly frightened and he began to wonder if he wasn’t pushing her too far. 

'No, that can’t be it.' he told himself. 'She's a whore. Fucking is what she does best.' He opened her robe completely, enjoying the sight of her naked flesh. 'Why else would she walk around half naked like this?'

When he ran his hand down her belly, she almost jumped from his grasp. 

“No, I can’t! Not right now! Please Carl, you’ve got to get out of here!” 

“Shit Kelly, what’s your problem? Are we going to have to go through everything I can do to you again? You don’t have a fucking choice and you know it!” 

Kelly was crying openly now. She knew he wasn’t going to stop and she began to feel the painful hurt that only a victim of sexual assault could know. In desperation, she told him more of the truth then she wanted. 

“My little sister is here. Please, I'm begging you, she can’t see you do this. Please Carl, take your money and go. I’ll do whatever you want later, just please don’t do this now.” 

Kelly was sobbing uncontrollably and he worried that if she really did have a sister, she would be alerted by the scene Kelly was making. 'Shit! Her little sisters here? If she caught us, how the fuck could I explain this!' He needed to defuse this quickly, before everything blew up in his face. 

“Okay Kel, okay. You win. I have other plans anyway. Here’s the deal. I’m having a get together with a couple of friends, and since you’re so willing to make this up to me, you are going to be the entertainment.” He let go of her and pulled a card out of his pocket. 

“We will be at the Kensington Hotel, room 1721. There will be four of us, so unless you think you can handle us by yourself, you might want to bring that sexy friend of yours.” 

Kelly took the card and almost collapsed on the floor. 'How much worse can this get?' she wondered desperately. 'He wants to reduce me to a piece of meat!' Hopelessness set in as she realized that there was nothing she could do about it. 

“Okay, whatever you want, just please get out before she sees you.” 

Carl took one last look at her exposed breasts and backed away. “Saturday at seven. Don’t be late, or I’m selling that book of yours. Don’t fuck with me, Kelly. I’ve had enough of your shit." 

Kelly groaned at his threat. “Don’t you care how many careers, how many lives you’ll wreck if you do that?” 

“No, I don’t. I only care about how much money I can get for it.” 

He turned and walked toward the door. After Saturday, he planned to sell it anyway. He was tired of playing games with her. 

Once the door closed behind him, Kelly collapsed, sobbing uncontrollably. May raced out of the kitchen and knelt on the floor next to her, trying to give her comfort. Kari just stood in her tracks, fuming with hatred. 

Kelly gathered her robe around her body and hugged May tightly as her lover kissed the tears from Kelly’s face. 

May felt terrible for her. She knew as well as Kelly did that she was trapped, and offered the only support she could. 

“Let me do this for you Kelly, you’re in no condition for this.” 

Kelly smiled in gratitude at her but shook her head. “No, thank you, May, but no. This is my mess. I have to be the one who cleans it up. I’m going to sell the house, liquidate my assets, whatever it takes to buy that book back. I can’t go through this anymore.” Kelly rested her head on May’s shoulder, feeling very much as if her life had crumbled into dust. 

Just then, a strong voice, filled with righteous determination rang out and banished the aura of hopelessness from the room. 

“No, Kelly you won’t!” 

Both women looked up and were startled by the fierce look in Kari’s eyes as she grimly stared down at them. 

“I’ve got an idea that will fix that son of a bitch and put an end to this once and for all!” 
Published 
Written by Milik_the_Red
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments