Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Madison Dares to Stretch her Boundaries

"College girl lives a fantasy of interacial submission"

13
3 Comments 3
20.5k Views 20.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Madison was working for the caterer to earn money for next semester’s books. She really didn’t mind the work, with her great looks she always was assigned to the wait staff. She found it interesting to mingle with the crowd and pick up bits and pieces of the chatter. Her long blonde hair and piercing blue eyes got her the job, as well as a spot on the university cheer squad, all of which she hoped would pad her resume for when she graduated next spring and had to find a real job. She was 22, and hoped that these nights of physical labor would soon be over.

The work wasn’t bad that night, just a relatively small business gathering of about fifty people, mostly older and all well-dressed. The menu was simple enough, featuring butler-delivered heavy hors d’oeuvres and cocktails at the bar. Madison had already been around with the jumbo butterflied shrimp, this trip was with tomato bruschetta on ciabatta, and she was hoping to get the California spring rolls on her next trip back to the kitchen.

There was one very intriguing guest, a dark-skinned man who looked to be about 30. He was very well dressed in a double-breasted grey suit, mauve tie, highly polished shoes, and impeccably manicured fingers which she noticed when he took one of the shrimp. While he was reaching for the hors d’oeuvres, she made sure the tray was stable, but then looked up at his 6 foot 2 inch frame and he was looking right into her eyes, and she felt a tingle run through her entire body when he said “Hello, Madison.”

She knew he had seen her name tag, but it always struck her that anyone who took the time and interest to look at a person’s name and then use it, was making an effort to elevate the wait staff from the background noise towards parity with the guests, and she liked that. And, the fact that he was so handsome, and exuded an aura of powerful sexuality didn’t hurt either. She looked away quickly, not wanting to blush in front of him, but she knew she would seek him out on her next round, attracted to his dominance.

Back in the kitchen, she grabbed the last tray of California rolls, and took that as a good omen that she should go back the tall black man. As she circled the room, she noticed him looking at her, almost beckoning her to him. And she was drawn to him, so she started to move more purposefully toward him. As she approached, and their eyes met again, the tingly feeling returned, and she wondered about him. Was he married, or in a relationship with someone? He looked well off, but was that real or just for show?

When she reached him, he thanked her for returning, and she lingered for a moment, hoping they might talk even for just a minute before she had to move on to other guests. He seemed to sense that, and said “Madison, I know this seems forward, but I was wondering if we might have a chance to talk later, perhaps after your shift is over? The party ends in just 15 minutes, and if you’re interested, I’ll be in the lobby bar. I like to unwind a bit after these functions, before heading up to my room.”

Madison blushed again. Feeling her face grow warm, she knew he could tell she was interested, but then again, he seemed to know that before she blushed. Maybe that was why he invited her, he just seemed to know she was attracted to him.

But that was not like her, at all. She lived with Rick, she had never before done anything so impetuous with a total stranger like what she was now seriously thinking of doing. And, this was a black man! Okay, she had that fantasy, buried deep inside, but now, presented with the chance to live out that fantasy, could she really go through with it? Or should she just do the right thing, and go back to the apartment after work. These thoughts and the resulting inner conflict raged through her head as she cleaned up after the party with the rest of the crew. When they were done, decision time arrived along with leaving time, and finally she rationalized that since the crew sometimes stopped for a quick drink after work, this wasn’t so different. Was it?

Madison went into the ladies room and changed out of her uniform tight black slacks and white blouse, into her form fitting pink top, cute little skirt and three inch heels. She looked good, as she always tried to do, and she knew this top showed off her 34D tits to perfection. She brushed her long blonde hair, and decided that yes, she needed to stop in the bar for just a drink and perhaps a little chat with the attractive stranger, if he was even in there.

As she walked into the bar, he was indeed sitting by himself, even though there were a few single women there. She started to feel a little unsure of herself, maybe she could turn right around and head home. But just then, he saw her in the reflection of the bar, and turned toward her, and those eyes drew her in again.

“Hi Madison, you look awesome.”

“Thanks,” she said, nervously laughing, "um...." pulling some blonde strands out of her face... "I really shouldn't..."

“No worries, but hey, you’re here, why not stay for a quick drink, then you can decide what you want to do with the rest of your evening.”

“Okay. But maybe just for a little bit." she said, her good girl side showing.

“By the way, I'm Darryl. Glad we get a chance to ah, talk.”

“Oh, yes, I’m Madison, but, ah, I guess you know that already,” she nervously replied.

“Yes, and by the way, as I watched you walk in here, it struck me that with your looks, you could end up owning Madison Avenue someday. The name really fits you,” he said, flashing a big smile.

And so they talked, telling a little bit about each other. Madison did become more comfortable as the time passed, and her drink relaxed her, and the second drink gave her more courage. Before she realized how long they had been there, it was approaching midnight, and she was falling more and more under the spell of his strong personality. When three younger guys came into the bar, talking animatedly, Daryl decided to take the next step.

“Madison, I think we should take this somewhere more, ah, private, don’t you? Let’s go up top my room, and continue this lovely chat. Come on,” he said, standing and offering her his big hand. He quickly signed the tab, and with her hand in his, started toward the elevators.

It happened so quickly, she was headed toward the elevators before she knew she was moving. As they approached the elevator, Madison knew deep down that every step brought her closer to her fate. Yet, she continued walking, still convinced that she was in control, and could decide at any time to leave and go to the apartment where Rick would be waiting for her. Even as she got on the elevator, and watched Daryl press the button for the 11 th floor, she felt that she had done nothing out of the ordinary, just had a drink with a nice guy she met.

“My room is right here, come in. Why don't you sit over there, fortunately I have this little suite, room to sit out here, the bed is in the other room. The mini bar is a little lame, what can I offer you? Let’s see, wine, beer, or vodka?”

"What are you drinking?" she asked, gamely, wanting to follow his lead. As she watches Darryl walk through the room, she marvels at how he holds himself and moves with such power in his gait. She thinks to herself, he really is hot, so tall, muscular, so attractive.

“Let’s try one of these wines, I think the pinot noir should work. I’ll pour one for each of us. So Madison, how long have you worked for the caterer?”

And so the conversation picked up again, just transplanted to a new location. After a few minutes, Daryl asked “Madison, I hope it is okay with you if I take my tie off, it seems a little stuffy in here.” As Daryl stood and moved over to the other end of the room, he continued . “Madison, I was really struck with your beauty and with how you moved earlier tonight. I hope it wasn’t unsettling to have me stare at you like that.”

As Madison was sitting on the cushioned chair, watching him take off his tie, she was the one now staring. And smiling. She liked what she saw, and being more relaxed, was not as afraid as before to let that show. “Oh? I saw you looking at me, but I didn’t think you were staring.”

“ Good” he replied. “but, well, I wonder why you agreed to come up here to my room. Did you just want to talk? Or was there perhaps some other thoughts in that gorgeous blonde head of yours?”

"I, I uh..." she stammered. She looked down at her lap, then at her wine, and continued "I just, well you seemed nice.” And then she blushed yet again, realizing she was acting like a school girl, with all her stammering and fidgeting.

He put his hand on her arm and said “I am sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you Madison but you are so very beautiful, and I sensed a, a what, a spark? Perhaps there is some mutual interest that we might explore?”

Madison bit her lip, uncertain how to respond. “You are very sexy,” she finally confessed with a small laugh.

“Thanks you, that is a very mutual feeling.” Daryl then let the silence hang there for a few moments, knowing that the silence would make her feel a bit uncomfortable, and maybe anxious. Like before, he was waiting for the right moment to take the next step. Then, as Madison looked into his eyes, he leaned forward, slowly, toward her, until they were less than a foot apart.

Madison stared into his eyes, nervous, holding her glass in her hands, her face a picture of nerves. She thought about her boyfriend, waiting for her at their apartment, and somehow knew this was her last chance to escape. But she didn’t move.

And so when Daryl moved ever closer, it was inevitable that their lips would meet, in that first kiss that always thrills the participants, the unveiling of the unknown, along with the promise of so much more. The kiss didn’t last too long, it wasn’t that passionate, but it broke the ice, while letting them both know that each meant business.

As he pulled back from the kiss, Daryl put his glass down, then reached over for Madison’s glass. Deciding it was time to really take control, Daryl turned his body to hers, looked right in to her big blue eyes, and reached out towards her shoulder, pulling her towards him. He liked to be in control, and this younger gal seemed willing to be controlled, which was fine with him.

As she allowed herself to be pulled into him, some blonde hairs fell across her face. She pushed them quickly out of the way, and leaned in towards him. They kissed again, softly at first, like before, but then more urgently. Feeling emboldened, she pushed her tongue into the kiss, to which he quickly reciprocated.

Knowing she was now totally into what was going on, but still not certain where this would end up, Daryl moved his hand lower, to her waist, and so they were now locked in a tight embrace, while kissing passionately. The intensity of their embrace and kissing was getting Daryl worked up, and his hand wandered seemingly by its own will, up her tight body, towards her chest, as he wondered if she will come to and stop him, or if she will submit to him.

His hand now reached her firm, ripe breast, and he moaned as he reached those lovely tits that first caught his attention a few hours ago.

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger

She gasped just as he moaned, feeling the masculine strength of this sexy, powerful man fondling her breasts.

Daryl sensed that she wanted more, as he surely did, luxuriating in the feeling of having brought this incredibly fine white gal up to his room, and she was totally into what was happening here. And even though she started the tongue, Daryl knew she had mostly been passive, and he wanted to speed things along. He pulled away from her, ending the kiss.

“Madison, you are amazing, and you are really getting me excited. Are you okay with what is going in here?”

She slowly nodded, and said, “Yes”.

“Good, we are here together now, no one else matters, just us. By the way, is it me, or is it getting warm in here? Mind if I take my shirt off?”

“No, I don’t mind at all,” she replied, shaking her head from side to side as if to emphasize her response, causing more blonde hair to fly around in her face.

Daryl stood up and walked around the room for a few seconds, then right over to where she was sitting, standing tall in front of her. He started to remove his shirt, slowly undoing the buttons, knowing his fully hard manhood was right in front of her face. He had a belt on, so his slacks were not obscenely tented, but he knew she had to see his very prominent bulge. He wanted her to see how turned on she made him. The shirt came off, he tossed it over his chair, and stood shirtless before her, muscular black chest on display.

Daryl extended his hand to her, and she took it and stood, completely under his spell now. He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, then pulled back, reaching his hands down to the bottom of her pink top, and said, “Madison, you are over dressed, I think we need to do something about that." Without waiting for a response, he began to pull the top up her body, exposing her bra-covered breasts. Madison raised her arms over her head, and the top slipped right off her body.

Madison was surprised at his actions, but she readily went along with his lead. She was by now very eager to go through with whatever he had in mind. Intending for him to take her skirt off next, she turned her back to him, and offered, “unzip me?”

As she turned, Daryl had no intention of stopping. Seeing her bra hooks right there, he simply grabbed them and undid the two hooks, noting the 34D size label. Not letting her turn back around, he reached his arms around her and grasped her breasts with his large hands, filling each with her firm, full tits. He didn’t immediately go for the nipples, knowing it was better to tease, so he massaged her breasts, all around everywhere except the nipples. Although the view over her shoulders was impressive, he wanted more, so after a couple minutes of play, he turned her around.

As Darryl played with her tits, Madison whispered something to him, as she kissed his neck. In a very soft but cute, almost sweet syrupy voice, she asked, "Darryl, do you want to fuck tonight?"

"Madison, I want that more than anything right now."

Madison’s hand went to his bulge, grasping playfully. "Oh God Darryl, how big are you?" she asked, with a nervous pant.

"I could tell you 8.5 inches, but what are numbers? Why don't you find out?" And with that, he put his hands on her shoulders, and nudged her down, forcing her to her knees.

On her knees, topless, Madison undid his belt, and pulled his pants down. The bulge in his boxers was impressive, and she slowly reached for the waist band of the boxers. She slowly pulled them down, over his hips, bending his erection down towards the ground, until his huge balls were showing, thick shaft slowly emerging from the base while the top was still hidden, pointing toward the ground, and she continued to lower the boxers. Finally, it sprung free, she gasped, grabbed in in her small right hand, and just held it, unmoving.

“You are not eight and a half inches,” she said playfully.

“I know, I was just teasing you a little. Rex there is just over ten inches.”

As Madison looked at the most impressive manhood she had ever seen, she noted the circumcised, totally shaved shaft, dark throbbing head, and his huge balls.

“Now show Rex there how much you like him.”

“You call him Rex?” As she was saying this, she reached out and hefted his balls in her other hand. She slowly stroked his dick, not squeezing at all, since she could barely wrap one hand around its girth.

“Sure, every man names his dick. Before the night is over, your pussy will have a name too. And Baby, all ten and one half inches will fill every bit of that tight, white pussy.”

“God Daryl, Rex will find my g-spot in a second,” she said, continuing to stroke the big cock. “I have a boyfriend, this night is just between you and me, right? Just between us?”

“I’m not telling anyone. Now look at me when you put him in your mouth. Do it now.”

“You better not.” She then opened her lips, and leaned forward to bring his thick cock into her mouth. Her lips were stretched, as she began to put just the tip in her mouth, and circled her tongue around the bulbous head. She looked up at him, and then began to bob her head back and forth along his cock.

“That’s right baby, get him nice and ready for that hot blonde pussy. Ah, you have great technique, he doesn’t usually get this excited this fast.”

“Fuck, you’re a monster,” Madison said, as she popped off his dick. She went back to sucking, and as her mouth relaxed, she was able to get more of him inside her, but never all of him, he was just too well hung. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she kept sucking him into her mouth.

“Awe Baby, that feels so good. And your titties look great, hope I get to put Rex between them and cum all over your face too.”

“I saw you looking at my breasts all night, Daryl. I am so glad they caught your eye.”

“You know it girl, I wanted them the first time I saw them. Hmm, feels so good. I may not last too much longer Madison, I am getting close. Where do you want this first load?”

She pulled his throbbing cock out of her mouth, and said, “It’s up to you, big guy.” Still holding his dick, she said with a flirting voice, “Do you want to cum down my throat, or…?”

Daryl decided to stop her teasing, grabbed her hair with his left hand, and pulled her toward his groin with it, while his right hand grabbed his dick and aimed it right at her mouth. “Right now, girl, I am gonna fill that pretty mouth of yours with my man juice, and some of it might just spill over onto those perfect tits of yours. He proceeded to vigorously fuck her mouth.

Madison, on her knees with a huge black cock ramming her mouth, briefly thought of her situation. Here she was sucking the cock of a man she met a few hours ago, with her boyfriend at home, waiting for her, and she was being a total slut, living out one of her darkest fantasies!

A few more thrusts, and she felt the massive cock in her mouth swell even more, and suddenly Daryl groaned loudly and the first splash hits the back of her throat, followed by wave after wave of hot, salty spunk. She managed to not gag, well not much anyway, and swallowed as much as she could, but some spilled out and did indeed dribble onto her tits. As she looked up at him, she wondered how he managed to stay standing after such a powerful orgasm, but quickly forgot that thought as she saw him smiling, coming down from his orgasmic bliss.

Daryl pulled her up, and using a finger to collect some of his man seed off her tits, he offered his finger to her lips, and she hungrily licked the cum off the finger. She then stepped back, dropped her skirt, so she was now standing before him in just her red thong. Smiling again she pulled the thong down her hips, let it fall to her feet, showing him her shaved pussy for the first time. He stepped up to her, lifted her easily and carried her to the bed, and put her down on it.

Smiling, she turned and crawled on all fours to the center of the bed. Looking back at him, she reached back and fingered herself, pulling a finger away with a stand of her juice still attached, her blonde hair cascading around her face. Smiling seductively, she then used two fingers to hold herself open for him.

“Ya babe, look out the window. It’s dark, but by the street light you can see it’s snowing. Maybe we’ll be stuck here for days. But right now, I need to take care of my new little friend.”

She looked out of the window, saw that is had indeed started snowing, and the possibility of being stuck here. She smiled, thinking about days with this masculine stud, knowing she looks good in her position on all fours. Until she realized she had no condoms, and they hadn’t talked about that.

But at that moment, Daryl said, “Seeing you like that, I didn’t even get soft, you are so hot.” He grabbed her hips, aimed his still hard black cock right at her opening, and slowly pushed into her warm, inviting tight pussy.

Madison gripped the sheets, thinking that this cock was a lot bigger than her boyfriend. What was her boyfriend doing, was he thinking of her right at this moment? Oops, she didn’t want to think of her boyfriend just now, as this huge black dick was boring into her hot sex.

“I wonder if you ever had a piece of man meat this big before Babe, huh? So wet, so hot, so tight, but no worries, I’ll stretch you right out in no time. Oh fuck, you feel so good Madison.”

She moaned as the massive cock pushed further and further inside her. “Fuck me, I want to be your little Barbie tonight Daryl”

“See? I told you we would have a name for that hot young pussy. Rex, meet Barbie. If this didn't feel so fucking awesome, I could get a good chuckle out of that. Now be quiet and cum for me! Rex wants to feel Barbie cum all over him."

Madison tried to look behind her to see him, but the pounding prevented her from turning much. She then caught sight of him on the wall mirror, and was clearly able to see his huge black cock sliding in and out of her white pussy! She screamed sharply as the huge cock slammed into her g-spot. “Fuck!” she screamed, panting, grabbing the sheets.

“I’m getting close again Babe, just let it go. Cum on my big, black cock.”

“Fuck me harder you bastard, fuck me!” As she continued to urge him on, and she writhed under the non-stop pounding, she could feel herself starting to build toward the inevitable release. “Fuck, fuck, Daryl, I’m gonna cum.” Her back arched, her tits flopped all around, and her mouth opened in a high pitched scream as her pussy contracted while her whole body shuddered.

“Shit, bad time to, oh yes, think about this, but ugh, are you safe?” Daryl tried to speak coherently, as Madison thrashed around under him, and his own orgasm was so close. “Aw shit, here it comes!” And with that he painted the inside of her fertile pussy with spray after spray of hot, white cum.

Published 
Written by studley4Lush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments