Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My African Adventure

"A business trip provides lots of pleasure"

30
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I was working, on a consultancy basis, for a UK mining company who were interested in developing business ventures in Nigeria. I was asked to fly there to meet with mineralogists and other mining experts to evaluate opportunities. I didn't relish the trip but had to go.

My flight to Nigeria was, as expected, two hours late. In the heat of the day, I made my way by taxi to the Radisson Hotel, Lagos. Check-in was quick and efficient and within fifteen minutes I had stripped and was enjoying a hot steamy shower. I wrapped myself in two soft cotton towels and lay on the bed. Travel had taken it out on me and I fell into a deep, relaxing sleep.

I awoke in a confused panic. After a few moments, I realised where I was. It was much later than I thought, and I was late for my dinner. I dressed quickly and took a taxi.

My earlier taxi driver had recommended the best restaurant in town. My driver dropped me at the restaurant which seemed very busy. I made my way to the door and spoke to the Maitre'd. I was astonished when he said there was no availability. I hadn't booked as I thought the place would be empty. I was about to depart a broken man when my 'girl in shining armour' tapped me on the shoulder. She'd heard of my dilemma and simply said that I could join her at her table.

I looked around at her. She was a gorgeous native, with a stunning figure and a radiant smile. She wore a simple, but elegant black silk dress which looked spectacular on her. Her original dinner companion was a business associate and his business took less than thirty minutes before he made a tactful retreat. I had kept my eyes on my exquisite companion throughout the discussion (which was in Yoruba, which I understood roughly zero percent). She apologised for ignoring me. She said her name was Berry. I introduced myself and told her a little about me. We chatted easily as we ate the delicious Jollof rice. When I mentioned I was staying at the Raddison, her eyes lit up.

"I've never been there. What's it like?" she said.

"Well," I replied. "You must come back for a nightcap."

She said nothing, but her eyes danced.

We finished our food and emptied the bottle of wine. I paid for our meal and made our way into the warm starry night. I started to hail a passing cab but she stopped me and insisted we walk the twenty-five-minute trip back to the hotel. We locked arms as we walked. After a few hundred yards she pulled me to the shadows and we kissed passionately. My hands started at her waist, but I raised them and took the opportunity to caress her breasts under her silk dress. Her nipples were hard and my fingers traced their shape. She didn't object as we continued our passionate kiss.

We broke apart, breathless. We started walking, quicker this time. On reaching the hotel, I started to move towards the bar but was pulled towards the bedrooms by my guest. It seemed I was to get a different sort of 'nightcap'.

With the door closed behind us, we looked at each other, smiled, and came together for a kiss. First a quick peck on the cheeks, and after a pause a deeper kiss involving much use of tongues. I kissed her neck, earlobes, and shoulders tenderly.

As we continued kissing I revisited her breasts and found a zipper at the back of her silk dress. I pulled down on it and was delighted when the zipper opened easily. The dress fell to the floor and she stepped out of it. I looked down to admire her breasts. They were cupped with a lacy black bra, which accentuated her curves and cleavage. I ran my hand over her bra, then took the clasp in one hand, squeezed and the bra was off. I lowered my head and kissed each breast, taking the nipples into my mouth and sucking like a newborn baby. She pushed me away and said,

"Too much. They are too sensitive."

I now saw her panties for the first time. A matching set with her bra.

I said, "Perhaps I should just lick your clit?"

She purred and sat on the edge of the bed. I knelt down and pulled off her panties. I caught an aroma that tells only one thing - intense sexual arousal. I nearly went straight to her clit, but instead started kissing her thighs, then slowly down the length of her elegant legs. I kissed her toes then back up her legs, enjoying the feel of her soft inner thighs. I teased her, kissing so near to her pussy, but never quite getting there. I kissed her mons and blew a stream of air onto her pussy. I could sense her arousal and frustration grow.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

Finally, I succumbed and drew my tongue up and down her lips. Then I eased apart her lips and slid my tongue deep inside her. She tasted divine. I pushed my tongue deep inside and started to tongue fuck her. My face became wet with her copious juices as I lapped at her pussy. Then I suddenly switched my attack to her clit. Using the tip of my tongue I circled her erect bud one way, then the other. I alternated with the circling to sucking her clit into my mouth. As I continued this assault on her clit, I penetrated her with two fingers and started to finger fuck her.

It was too much, and she arched her back, jerking wildly as erotic contractions shook her body as she orgasmed. She accompanied her climax with a stream of cries; some foreign language which I didn't understand. I licked her until she pushed my head away. I sat back on my haunches and admired her sexy chocolate body, now covered in a sheen of sweat.

She lay on her back breathing deeply, but not saying a word. I decided I was somewhat overdressed and removed my trousers, shoes and socks. I was taking off my shirt when she regained some composure and ordered me to the bed. I complied and lay down beside her. We kissed again and her hand reached inside my boxer shorts and firmly grasped my hard cock. As she worked my cock in her hand, she lowered her head to my chest.

Suddenly, she knelt down, bringing her mouth next to my rampant cock. She licked up and down my shaft, whilst fondling my heavy balls. I felt the tip of her tongue lick the eye of my cock, tasting the first release of my pre-cum. Without warning, she opened her mouth wide and took me deep into her hot, wet mouth. As she started to bob her head I lay back and enjoyed the most perfect blow job.

She continued to suck my cock, and used her hands to rub my balls and finger my ass hole. I was close to cumming with all this stimulation and I tried to gently pull away. But she was far from finished. Her oral stimulation of my cock soon got its reward, as I pumped four or five thick bursts of hot, salty semen into her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowed my entire load. Only then did she release my cock, before cleaning up any spunk she had missed.

She looked me in the face and said, "Order me a drink!"

I complied, getting room service to send up a bottle of chilled white wine and an ice bucket.

We kissed and caressed as we waited for the wine. When it was delivered I used the ice to cool down our bodies, even pushing a cube deep inside her vagina with my tongue.

We took our time savouring the much-needed wine. We laughed, we told each other about ourselves, when we were sad, and when we were happy. As our conversation faltered, she said, in a quiet, but firm voice,

"Why don't you fuck me now?"

I was taken aback. I leaned over and we kissed. I felt her hand on my cock and I started to regain my hardness. It wasnt quick enough, so she leant down and took my cock into her mouth. Within seconds, I was like a rock and ready to fuck her.

I pulled her, on her back, to the edge of the bed and positioned my cock against her pussy. I stood and rubbed up and down, coating my cock with her juices. Then I found her vagina naturally aligned with my cock and pushed inside, causing her to gasp a little. I left my cock deep inside her for a minute. Then slowly started to fuck her. As I continued to thrust, I increased the force and quickened my pace. She moaned aloud, matching her utterances with my ever-increasing thrusts. I withdrew briefly, flipping her onto her front, but re-entered her and continued to fuck her gorgeous tight hot wet cunt.

I quickened my pace as I started to ejaculate, deep inside her, filling her with my seed. With my final thrust, I collapsed on top of her, and we both found a long deep satisfaction as we subsided into sleep.

We woke each other up many times to kiss, suck, and cuddle, but mainly to fuck our brains out throughout the night.

,.,

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments