Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Army Stud

"This is a story of me hooking up with a big black army stud"

58
24 Comments 24
37.2k Views 37.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story
Before I start, I think I should give a brief description of myself. My name is Jenny, I am a 29 year old Air Force pilot. I stand a slim 5'4" 105lbs with long dirty blonde hair and big blue eyes. I also have a nice firm pair of 36D's that are just asking to be sucked and squeezed. My bottom half is even better, measuring in at a lovely 36 inches with a pussy that is trimmed to expose my soft and tender lips.

I met this black guy named Josh at a club in Korea. He was so sexy, and had a VERY nice ass. He walked up and asked me if I wanted a drink. I said sure and asked for a budweiser. We had a casual conversation to begin with. The usual get to know you talk that almost always leads to either a relationship, or casual sex. In this case, GREAT casual sex!

We were both in the military, but I was in the Air Force and he was in the Army. The bar where we were at was in the village near my base. A couple of my work buddies and I went to this particular bar all the time, so all the other regulars pretty much knew who I was. They all knew I had a fiance, but had never met him. I told Josh that I was engaged, and so as a joke, we were going to pretend that he was my fiance, and that we had just gotten married.

It was a pretty good joke. Everyone fell for it. Including a few people who actually did know my fiance.

As the night went on he told a few of his friends that he would be staying the night with me. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. “Well, I was hoping I could stay with you.”
 
I laughed at him. “Oh yeah? How the hell are you going to stay with me? I’m not allowed to have males in my room overnight.”
 
He shrugged. “Ok, well it was just a thought. I can still catch a cab if I hurry.” As he turned around to go, I grabbed his arm. “Wait!” I said. I wasn’t about to let this extremely hot guy get away without at least a kiss. As if he knew what I was thinking, he turned toward me and passionately began kissing me. My body felt ready to melt. He was a great kisser! He gently prodded my tongue, and explored the depths of my mouth, sucking gently as the kiss ended. I smiled. I was in lust heaven!!

We walked to my dorm and I snuck him in through the fire escape ladder. As soon as we closed the door behind us, we were ripping each other’s clothes off! I was wearing a red and black button up blouse and a pair of black slacks that showed off my curves VERY well. He literally ripped the shirt off my body. Then he grabbed my bra in the front and ripped it off as well. The gesture made me so horny, I didn’t know if I could wait for him to fuck me. He knelt down toward my body and began aggressively sucking my breasts. He grabbed them, and squeezed them, and nibbled on my nipples. I was breathing so fast, and I couldn’t help but moan with pleasure. He was so aggressive, but also so gentle. I wanted him in me SO bad, I could almost feel it! He stopped fondling my breasts and kissed me some more as he began to take my slacks off.

He traced my thighs with his tongue down to my knees and back up, letting his chin rub my neatly shaved pussy. He stopped there and hugged my lower body, while gently pushing me toward the bed.

Lexus777
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lexus777

As I lowered myself down, he slowly spread my legs apart. I was so wet, and so ready for him! He reached up and caressed my breasts with one hand and slid his other hand toward my very wet cunt. One finger found its mark and quickly darted in. I gasped at the sudden pressure inside me, and at the same time my nipple was being lightly bitten. The idea of pleasure and pain was new to me…and I LIKED it! His finger pushed further inside me and I moaned out loud. Gently he pulled out and slowly went back in, then out again, and in again faster and harder. He gradually slowed the finger fucking and began to kiss me. His tongue prodded my own, and my heart raced faster! He kept finger fucking me, slowly, sometimes thrusting hard. Suddenly he pushed me down and jerked my legs up over his shoulders. He dove for my wet orifice and sucked hard on my clit. He plunged his fingers in deeper and deeper until I could feel my orgasm rising. I moaned and yelled with delight! I arched my lower body toward him, wanting, begging for more! I climaxed suddenly, and my body shook with pleasurable spasms! He slowed the finger fucking to a small wiggle, and lightly blew on my clit. The cool air mixed with the hot swelling of my clit was unbelievable! I had another orgasm right then and there!

He smiled and started to climb on top of me. I have no idea when he got the rest of his clothes off. He kissed me again as I guided him inside my tight fuck hole. I could taste myself on his lips, and it made me horny again. I moaned as his huge cock slowly slid inside me. It was so big, I wasn’t sure I could take it all in. He gently, and expertly rotated his hips as he slid deeper and deeper inside me. I gasped, and turned my yelp of pain into a moan. He pumped so slowly, and so gently…if felt like we were made for each other.

He pumped faster, then slower, then harder. It was almost a perfect rhythm until he thrust hard once, and then again. Then he began to fuck me hard. So hard I thought he was going to split me open. It hurt. But it felt good at the same time. He plunged harder and faster. He stopped abruptly and flipped me over on my stomach. I arched my back and pointed my ass up vainly. He licked my wet opening a few times and plunged his fingers in. I gasped again and again. Suddenly he was fucking me again. Thrusting every inch of his massive dick inside me. I cried out with pleasure as he rammed into me again and again. I didn’t think he would ever stop. I didn’t want him too! I came over and over. Finally he began to groan and his rhythm became even faster until he shot his cum inside me. I felt his cock spasm as hot cum emptied from his organ. He pumped a few more times and then laid on my back. We were both too tired and spent to move.

Eventually we got up and showered. He was ready again as soon as we hit the water. Again and again we fucked. Resting and fucking, all night until the first gray of dawn began to show through the window. Then we finally slept in each other’s arms. It didn’t end there though. We saw each other several more times before he left Korea.

I’ll never forget him, or the great way he fucked me.
Published 
Written by airforcenympho
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments