Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Negril Escape

"Making our fantasies come true in Negril, Jamaica."

11
7 Comments 7
34.8k Views 34.8k
7.7k words 7.7k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Earth Day
Note to readers: To give you a full multi media experience go to my profile page and you will find pictures, videos, recipes and music on my play list to accompany this story. All places and most people mentioned in this story are real though the story is a fantasy.



As soon as the plane door opened and I felt that blast of hot humid air I knew I was home. My home away from home Jamaica the tropical paradise I had come to love many years ago. Only this trip was something very different because it was only me and my pet Stephen. I was really looking forward to showing my favorite piece of ass around my favorite Caribbean island. Through customs and immigration in record time since the Montego Bay Sangster International Airport remodel then off to meet our driver we went for the hour and a half drive to Negril. I had my tour guide buddy David pick us up at the airport and the first stop was at the closest jerk shack for some chicken. I had to get Stephen his first taste of authentic Jamaican jerk and a Red Stripe beer.

We finished our delicious jerk chicken then finished the beautiful drive along the coast with the most spectacular views of the turquoise Jamaican sea to the beach town of Negril . Arriving at my favorite little boutique resort on seven mile beach Idle Awhile, Natefa who had given me a tour of the property years ago got us checked into our beach view suite. I was so excited to take my sweet sexy bitch boi all around Negril and show him the sights but since we arrived a bit late in the afternoon getting settled in and relaxing on the beach was in order till it was time to head to the special dinner I had planned.

Natefa had made dinner reservations for me at the Caves Resort restaurant on the west end cliffs. The resort and restaurant was literally built right into the side of the Negril cliffs at the west end of seven mile beach and has an atmosphere not to be matched in the romance department. After stowing our luggage and putting on our bathing suits we stepped right off our patio onto the beautiful white sand beach. Stephen set us up under a big palm tree while I headed to the bar for some drinks Jamaican Delights of course to celebrate our arrival in paradise.

We had a lovely but short afternoon playing in the calm Jamaican sea and relaxing on the beach drinking our rum drinks and listening to the Mento bands playing calypso cruising the beach. This Jamaican tropical paradise was just inebriating but watching my sexy stud playing in the ocean was even more so. The way his body glistened with droplets of water as he exited the surf accentuating every muscle in his well sculpted body took my breath away. His wet board shorts clinging to his fine sexy ass drove me a little bit wild. I caught him getting an eyeful of my big tits that were displayed nicely in my skimpy bikini top once or twice when he didn’t think I noticed too. It was getting late so time to think about going to dinner. I sent Stephen off with David our driver to the grocery with a list of supplies that consisted of basic sundries, some rum and a little special request.

I handed David the list with some money in an envelope and said “Round all this up and make sure they charge him right and don’t rip him off and there will be a good tip in it for you.”

Off Stephen went with David to the Hi-Lo grocery in the Sunshine shopping center in town and off I went to the room to get ready for dinner. After a nice hot shower and pampering myself with all my creams, lotions and a little perfume I got dressed for dinner. Some hot lingerie is always a must so I started rooting through my suit case. Here we go a sexy sheer black thong with cream colored lace trim and bows with a matching bra would be perfect. Then a sexy little black mini sun dress with a plunging V neckline to show off some cleavage and short enough to show off some leg. A pretty shell necklace and a little pair of flat black sandals and my outfit was complete. All dressed I sat on the veranda sipping a drink and here comes David and Stephen.

“Did you get everything on the list?” I asked David.

“Yes Ma’am and I think you will be pleased with your special request” he replied as he sat the groceries down on the table and then produced a brown plastic bag from his pocket.

I kissed Stephen and said “Go take a shower and get dressed for dinner your draw string linen beach pants and a tropical shirt will be fine for tonight babe.”

With Stephen taking a shower it was time to get down to business with David.

“So what have you rounded up for me buddy?” I said with a sparkle in my eye.

“My Lady I was in luck tonight and the best purple skunk was available. Here is the amount you requested and some papers, a lighter and a grinder I picked up as well total $150 as we discussed” David relayed.

“Perfect! You never fail me buddy” I said as he pulled out a big stick of the best looking and smelling purple skunk weed I’d seen in forever.

I gave David a $40 tip and told him to come back to drive us to the Caves in one hour. Sitting on the veranda I continued to sip my drink and grind up some buds to roll up into splifs. I like to roll my whole stash up so I can ration it out for the whole stay that way I’m not spending too much money on ganja. No sooner than I had finished rolling my pile of joints then Stephen is all ready to go. It always amazes me how fast a man can get ready to go out on the town when I need at least forty five minutes to take care of hair, makeup, clothes, moisturizers etc. etc. I pick up a splif place it in my mouth light it and take a drag of the sweetest smoke ever.

Stephen looks at me in wonder and says “I didn’t know you smoked?”

“I don’t not tobacco anyway. Here try this and just take a very small toke or you’ll cough your ass off this is some strong stuff” I told him.

He looked unsure about my offer but took the splif anyway and took a little drag from it. Coughed a little but was soon appreciating the sweet pungent taste of the best ganja in the world and started bogarting that joint.

“Give me that!” I snapped at him as I didn’t want to spend the evening with a stud stoned out of his mind!

Stephen handed over the splif and sat next to me on the veranda couch while I finished my sweet smoke and we watched the beautiful sunset coloring the sky in rich majestic tones. Splif in one hand and Stephen’s thigh in my other I began caressing that flesh through his thin linen pants and was getting a little reaction. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the suite. Over to the bed I led him and I sat down at the end of the bed. Looking up at my handsome hunk my hand went straight for the growing cock in his pants. He let out a little sigh as I loosened the drawstring to his pants then pulled them down to the tops of his thighs. Mmmm no underwear he’s going commando and his pretty cock was right in my face.

“I think I need a little appetizer before dinner” I said with an evil grin.

I wrapped my lips around the gorges mushroom shaped head and stroked the shaft of his hard cock. Massaging his balls with my other hand I could feel how heavy they were and knew my appetizer was going to be a big one. I also knew my sweet bitch boi wanted his hot ass fucked so badly but not enough time for that before dinner so that would have to wait. Of course that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t be a nasty little tease so as I licked and sucked his straining member the fingers that were massaging his balls slowly moved behind them rubbing and playing with his ass crack and grazing his tight horny little hole every so often. Every time my fingers just barely brushed his ass hole he shivered with excitement. Slowly I was sucking him deeper and deeper until I was deep throating that pretty cock and it twitched with every pass over that tight hole. Just when the soft moaning started I shoved my finger straight up his ass and his cock exploded in my mouth. The more it exploded the more I drove my index finger home feeling his sphincter clench around my finger with his ass and cock throbbing in a prolonged orgasm. Feeling every last little spasm of his cock in my mouth I gently sucked him dry and withdrew his deflating dick from my mouth and pulled my finger out of his ass. Standing up I lean in for a deep passionate kiss. How lovely it is to have my bitch moaning into my mouth as he tastes his own seed on my tongue.

Off to the bathroom for a little clean up and wipe my pussy down as my thong was about to be soaked from that hot blow job I had just performed. I called David and told him we were ready to go to dinner and meet us in the lobby. Hand in hand we met our driver and we were whisked away down Norman Manly Boulevard to the beach road going to the cliffs a short 10 minute drive. In the back of the taxi I could not keep my hands off my sexy pet. I had to be touching him in some way all the time like if my hands were not on him I might die or something. Arriving at the Caves we were greeted and taken to the restaurant and seated at our private table in a little alcove. The atmosphere was surreal as you were actually in a cave in the side of a cliff. There were candles tucked into all the crevices in the walls making the room and our bodies glow being bathed in the soft amber light. Sitting close to my man I took the liberty of ordering dinner as I was much more familiar with Jamaican food. A few Jamaican delicacies to temp the pallet like shrimp coconut rundown, fried green banana, rice and pigeon peas and a steak a good filet just in case Stephen wasn’t fond of all my Jamaican delights and a bottle of wine. We drank our wine and ate the delicious dinner while looking out and listening to the waves crashing on the rocks below. Romance was thick in the air and I did not want this moment to end.

As we were finishing the wine and nibbling on some sweet sop fruit for dessert I felt a hand squeeze my thigh and roam down to the hem of my short little dress. Then that hand found its way up my dress massaging my inner thigh as it went. I looked into Stephen eyes and instead of that boyish grin I had become accustomed to there was a burning lust. His pupils were dilated, maybe from the low candle light in the room or maybe the weed we had smoked earlier or just maybe he was on fire for me just as much as I was on fire for him. I sat on the curved bench seat to our table that was carved right out of the cave wall moving so I was directly in front of him facing away and laid back onto his chest letting my body go limp. With his strong arms wrapped around me and our cheeks side by side he hiked the skirt of my dress up and massaged my hot pussypulling the thong aside to access my wanting sex. I exhaled a long sigh at the wonderful sensations traveling through my body. The feel of his chest on my back, his breath on my neck, his hands holding and massaging my most private areas all culminated in a state of total bliss. With one hand pinching a nipple he took the finger of the other and entered my hot wet hole. Alternating between flicking my clit and tickling my g spot my legs soon started to tremble. As I leaned my head back and he leaned his forward our lips met in smoldering kiss. As his soft warm tongue entered my mouth he drove his fingers deep into me and held me tight as waves of pleasure over took my body. Coming down from my orgasm he kissed my neck and I grasped the wrist of the hand he had been pleasuring me with and brought it up to my mouth. Turning around and looking at him I licked each finger clean of all my sweet juices while he eyes seemed to get lost in wonder at what he was seeing. All too soon the dessert and wine were finished and we were feeling the effects of our long day of travel. Back with David to Idle Awhile for good nights sleep.

“Pick us up at 9:00pm tomorrow for clubbing time. I think we’ll check out the Jungle they are having a dance hall club party and any place else you recommend” I said to David and wished him a good night.

Stephen and I were both so tired we stripped off our clothes him eying my lingerie as I peeled off each piece of clothing. We fell into the king sized bed, curled up together and passed out from all the travel, sun and alcohol we had consumed. Listening to the song of the tree frogs chirping we drifted off into a deep sleep. Awaking to the sounds of a little singing black bird out on the veranda steeling a piece of muffin off our breakfast tray I noticed the time. It was ten am we had slept in quite late. I lay in that big bed watching his chest rise and fall with each breath. My mind was wandering through all the fantasies I had of him and which ones I would choose to make come true on this trip. I reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a joint and the lighter.

As I took my first drag of sweet smoke his eyes opened, he looked at me and said “Starting a little early aren’t you?”

“Hair of the dog that bit you baby, good cure for a mild hangover” I replied with a smile.

I brought the breakfast tray in from the veranda and we relaxed having breakfast in bed talking about all the wild things we had done together up until that point. After a fun session of applying sunscreen all over each we set up out on the beach under our usual palm tree. We lazed on the beach and played in the ocean all day. There was no need to go anywhere with the hotels bar and restaurant Chill Awhile right there and the vendors walking the beach would happen along with a variety of goodies. Mangos, bananas, patties, bun and cheese all types of Jamaican treats. We relaxed and let all the delights come to us till it was time to get ready for dinner. I had Natefa arrange a private dinner on the beach by the hotels chef. We took our showers and got ready for the evening.

“It’s going to be hot and crowded where we are going later tonight so just wear something casual and cool like shorts and sandals” I told Stephen.

I already had my outfit in mind a little white tee shirt, v neck trimmed in lace and a colorful sarong wrap skirt. We goofed off in the room smoking some weed and teasing each other relentlessly always building that sexual tension until they came and got us for dinner just before the sunset. I saw a server walk up on our veranda and we greeted him at the door. He escorted us to our private beach dinner. The hotel had set up the cutest little table a few yards from the waters edge for our special dinning experience. It was dressed in white linens and full china and crystal service wear with a beautiful orchid in a vase. Luminary candles sat all around the little table in the sand. Our waiter poured sparkling wine as we gazed at the orange orb sinking into the sea and watched the daytime slip away with the setting sun. As the colors in the sky began to fade and the melody of the tree frogs began to kick in our dinner was served. I had prearranged a five course menu of pumpkin soup, spring greens salad, conch fritters, grilled lobster with garlic butter and root vegetables and mango cheesecake for dessert. The dinner was professionally served course by course in the slow European style of dinning I love. The food was delicious but my company was even more delicious. Everything my eyes saw, the sea lapping at our feet, the palm trees swaying in the light breeze, the luminary candles glowing in the sand and this gorges man sitting with me was just beautiful. After two hours of being methodically charmed and stuffed by our waiter Richard we waddled back to the room for a brief respite before heading out clubbing for the evening.

Snapping awake to a knock on the veranda door there was David ready to take us out clubbing. With a stretch and a yawn we got up grabbed some money out of the room safe and a splif or two and off to the Jungle night club we went. It was dance hall club party tonight and the place was crowded early with all the guests of the all inclusive resorts that lined seven mile beach. The dance hall music was blasting we danced to T.O.K., Sean Paul, Elephant man and all the favorites. With all the tourists there from the surrounding resorts all the old standards were pumped out by the D.J. and we all laughed to the Big Bamboo song and danced the Dollar dance as well as some newer dances like Swit it Weah by Beanie man and we ended up on the dance floor in a crowd of tourists dancing and sweating our asses off. I grabbed Stephen by the arm and pulled him off the dance floor leading him outside where David was patiently waiting for us.

“Too many tourists in there David how about we go somewhere with some good local reggae?” I asked.
 
“Alfred’s on the beach it is then they have live music and you can dance right in the sand if you want” was David’s advice.

Alfred’s was a much more local scene with more traditional reggae being played like Bob Marley and Peter Tosh by a live band rather than a D.J. I sat David at the bar with a beer got two cocktails for Stephen and I then off to the dance floor we went. Grinding and ass shaking in true Jamaican style we danced and danced the night away. Stephen managed to find the entrance to my sarong skirt and his hands started exploring finding out it was my turn to go commando! We danced groping each other his hands in my sarong and my hands down his shorts squeezing that sexy ass. I noticed a young hot Jamaican boy eying Stephen and I from across the dance floor.

I yelled in Stephen’s ear over the loud music “What do you think of that?”

All I got in return was a big smile so I looked right at our young voyeur and waved him over. With the beat of the music the dirty dancing began taking turns sandwiching one of us between the other two. First me in the middle of my hot bitch stud and this sexy six foot tall Jamaican boy with an incredible body. Then Stephen in the middle pelvises grinding and humping each other on the dance floor then our new friend as Stephen and I ran our hands all over this young hot Jamaican specimen. The smell of booze and sweat filled the air with an occasional whiff of ganja floating by. After the round of fast songs were over we went outside to the beach bar to cool off a bit and stopped along the way to tell David we would be needing the car in about twenty minutes.

“Hi my name is Bunny and this is Stephen nice to meet you” I said as I offered my hand to this stunning young man.

His ebony skin was the color of coal and glistened as perspiration dripped from his well defined muscular frame.

He shook both my and Stephens hand and said “Hey I be Philroy ya keepin’ it irie?”

“You know it, Philroy how did you get such a spectacular body?” I asked as my eyes roamed all over this beautiful boys physic.

“I’m a west end cliff diver it comes with the job” he told us.

I had seen the cliff divers on previous trips and they were all in unbelievable physical condition. Just then a round of slow songs started playing with Bob Marley’s No Woman No Cry leading the way.

“Philroy we’re staying at Idle Awhile would you like to come back to our room and party after I have a few slow dances with my stud here?” I inquired.

“Ya mon me be needen’ to kick back” he said with a grin.

With our arms wrapped around each other bodies melting together Stephen and I swayed to the mellow tempo of the music then the band started playing one of my favorite songs Angle by Shaggy. All the sensations we were experiencing were like a surreal state of heaven the ocean lapping up on the beach a few steps away and the rhythm of the music with our minds hazy from the rum and ganja we were floating on a cloud.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

The song ended and I took Stephens hand collected Philroy from the bar and off to meet David in the parking lot we went to go back to the room.

“Thanks for all the great service David. Pick us up tomorrow at eight pm please” I said as we headed for the room.

Entering the room I made a some cocktails and lit up a joint. We sat around on the veranda chatting, smoking and drinking getting more relaxed and uninhibited as the time went on.

“I’m getting really hot let’s go inside in the air conditioning” I told the boys.

I began stripping off my clothes one piece at a time and Stephen followed suit as Philroys facial expression went from surprise to intrigue.

“Philroy Stephen is bi sexual and I am just plain horny all the time so how would you like to be our sex toy tonight?” I asked him in a matter of fact sort of way.

Philroy looked excited and just a little bit scared when I asked him “How old are you anyway don’t want to be taking advantage of any jail bate?”

“Nineteen years old Ma’am” he responded.

I walked over to him gave him a good hard smack on the ass and said “Perfect so why don’t you get naked for me and lets see what you have.”

I had only ever been with one black man who was above average and you know that old saying about them all being hung like horses so I was curious what this young black prince had in his pants. He peeled off his tee shirt and shorts and I could see the big bulge growing in his briefs. Then he slid his briefs off and the snake sprang out and came to life. It was dark as could be even darker then his skin. I would not say he was of porn star proportions but certainly very above average looking to me just less than ten inches fully hard with a respectable girth and big knob of a head already leaking a little lubricant. I thought Stephen’s eyes would pop out of his head seeing that big black monster. I took Philroy over to the bed and pushed him down on it and grabbed a fist full of Stephens hair and pulled his face right down so he was face to face with that big black cock.

“Suck on this baby I know you want to I have to use the restroom, I will be right back” I told Stephen then went in to the bathroom and left my little bitch to his feast.

I could hear slurping sounds and groans coming from Philroy so I knew my expert little cock sucker was at work. In the bathroom I put on my eight inch ribbed strap on and grabbed a bottle of lube and my little digital camera. As soon as I saw Philroys huge black cock I knew Stephen would want it right up his ass after his mouth had its fill of it but that huge thing would destroy him and I was not going to have my bitch in pain the rest of our trip as I had more plans for his sexy ass. I would have to loosen him up with my strap on first before I could let that big black anaconda take him. Walking out of the bathroom Stephen was so involved enjoying his new lollipop he did not notice me at all but Philroys eyes grew very wide at the site of the fake cock dangling between my legs where he would normally see a pussy.

“Don’t worry this is not for you” I told him with a little giggle and I pulled Stephens hips up so he was on all fours on the bed still sucking Philroys cock like his life depended on it.

He didn’t miss a beat no matter how I moved him. The contrast between Stephens pale white skin slightly pink from the Jamaican sun and Philroys jet black skin was almost shocking to the eyes. I set my camera for close up shots and took pictures of the jet black big cock with my creamy white skinned little bitch’s mouth devouring it from all angles. Then I lubed up my cock and Stephens’s ass placed the head of my cock at his tight little rose bud and with one thrust popped the whole thing straight up his ass. He moaned on the big black cock he was sucking as I grabbed his hips and began pumping my strap on in and out of his sexy tight ass. Seeing my sexy bitch boi’s white mouth all over that big black cock was so hot my pussy was dripping juice down my legs.

Philroy was looking like he might cum soon and that was not in my plan so I grabbed Stephens hair and pulled him off that big cock and said “Don’t let him cum I have plans for that cock”

Stephen went about licking his balls but left his cock alone for the time being while I opened up that tight horny ass of his. After a good amount slamming his hot ass I withdrew and checked his tight hole with my fingers. One, two then three fingers in his ass. Still a little tight so I shoved in four stretching that ass as far as I could. I looked at Philroy and motioned him over.

“Put a condom on they are in the bedside table drawer” I instructed him.

As Philroy approached Stephen turned his head back looking at me and said “Do you think I can take that thing Mistress?”

“Oh you will my little bitch and you will love it” I snickered.

“Philroy you be careful not to hurt my boi and go slow now” I said.

I climbed up on the bed and sat directly in front of Stephen I wanted to see every expression on his face as Philroy fed that big black cock up his willing ass and get pictures of all of it. He gasped and winced as the head went in and I held his face with one hand keeping intense eye contact with him and snapped pictures with the other. Slowly inch by inch the big black monster went all the way in and I kissed my impaled little bitch boi. As Philroy pummeled his sexy ass his face was buried in my big round tits hungrily sucking on my nipples like a starving newborn. I started cumming just from my view and Stephen accosting my nipples with his teeth. In the middle of a hard multiple orgasm I reached down grasping Stephen’s engorged cock and started jerking him off while he was being fucked by our hot new playmate. As soon as Stephen started shooting rope after rope of hot sticky cum I knew his sphincter was squeezing that giant cock in his ass and Philroy was not going to last much longer. With a trio of labored breathing and moans culminating in a few screams Philroys whole body stiffened and vibrated as he shot his load. We all stay motionless for a few minutes coming down from our exertion till Philroys cock softened and slipped out of Stephen's ass. I removed the condom from Philroys big black cock and told him to go rinse off in the shower because I was not done with him yet. All cleaned up our guest came out of the bathroom and I called him over to the bed where we were sitting. I must have had a lascivious look on my face as I swear that boys cock was growing with each step he took in my direction. Ah nineteen year olds short recovery time!

I put a new condom on his almost totally hard cock and sucked it to full hardness then looked at Stephen and said “I’m going to have this young stud muffin fuck me with his big black cock you lick his balls for a bit them come back to me.”

“Philroy mount me like the stallion you are and fuck my hot pussy good baby!” were my instructions.

As that young athletic Jamaican stallion fed his big hard dick into my wet tight little pussy I thought I was being stretched to the maximum. I probably had not had a cock of this size in twenty five years but I was ready for it. My pussy clenched that black snake so tightly I knew this was going to go fast this young man was not going to be able to hold out for to very long. As Philroy developed a rhythm I called for Stephen.

“Give me your pretty cock my pet and take some pictures with the camera” I said in a husky lust filled voice.

Standing at the head of the bed Stephen offered his beautiful hard cock to my hungry mouth. I tasted the salt of his sweat and felt the soft skin of his head and shaft pass over my lips at the same time feeling my pussy being invaded and stretched by Philroy’s pounding huge cock. The contrast between my skin and Philroys was even more extreme me being of complete British heritage I’m white as rice and this sight caused a flush to travel through my body creating a burning heat throwing me into a giant orgasm. Moaning on Stephens cock from my big orgasm made him shoot his load down my throat and I sucked up every sweet drop loving the way his cock felt pulsing in my mouth. On the next withdraw my convulsing pussy shot Philroy’s cock right out with a big squirt of hot girl cum to the clicking sound of the camera. He slammed that cock into me to the hilt and lost his nut in a powerful release. After resting in a heap on the bed for a bit I got up kissed Philroy gave him $50 for being such a good lover boy and told him to have a good night and had the front desk call a taxi for him. Stephen and I took a relaxing shower giving each other a little soapy massage and collapsed in the bed for a much needed nights sleep.

After another morning of sleeping in late, breakfast in bed then lounging and cruising the beach all day I had a little surprise planned. Tonight was the fantasy party at Hedo II and I had purchased some evening resort passes and some special outfits just for the occasion. We seemed to quickly develop a little vacation routine and after a day on the beach we retired to the room to get ready for dinner and relax with drinks and a smoke before being picked up by David. We dressed for dinner in nice casual tropical resort wear and I took our fantasy costumes in a tote bag. We had reservations at Pastafari Hedo’s Italian Jamaican restaurant for dinner. David dropped us off at the resort with instructions that we would call for a pick-up and if he did not hear from us by three am no worries we’d grab a taxi. Dinner was very nice the typical fair for an all inclusive resort. Being a travel agent I had been to many of the all inclusive resorts on Jamaican and a few other Caribbean islands. After dinner we spent a little time hot tubing and skinny dipping in the pool on the nude side of the resort awaiting time for the fantasy party to begin. It was nice to not need a bathing suit I always was a part time nudist.

After socializing at the bar with the resorts guests long enough to dry off it was time for the party. I retrieved our costumes from my tote bag and began to dress my sexy bitch boi. A nice little pair of tight pvc vinyl shorts that shows his bulge and his sexy ass off and a studded leather collar with a bid D ring in the front.

I placed that collar around his neck buckled it then looked into his shinning brown eyes and told him in my sexiest voice “We are going to make a few fantasies come true tonight baby”

Next was my slutty little attire a pvc vinyl baby doll with under wire cups to make my big tits stand out with a matching thong strap on with a nice fake cock and balls lastly a rhinestone choker around my neck.

Once again I looked into my submissive man’s eyes as I clipped a chain leash to the D ring of his collar and said “Time to show you off baby.”

Entering Hedo’s club house on the nude side of the resort where the Fantasy Party was held we saw every theme you could imagine. There were people that looked like they were dressed up for a sexy Halloween in Doctors and slutty nurse costumes, Police Officers, Maids, Schoolgirls and Head Masters, Hef and a Playmate and every type of naughty lingerie you could think of down to being just plain naked with a little body paint. We were the only ones with a Dominance and Submission theme and had all eyes on us as we entered the club house me proudly leading my pet on his chain. Up to the bar went, sat down and ordered some drinks. The evening started out tame enough with everyone drinking and dancing to the D.J.’s dance tunes. I couldn’t help but every so often yanking that chain leash and pulling Stephen in for a kiss, a nibble on an ear lobe, suck on his neck or lean down and bit one of his nipples. I just love teasing the hell out of him.

At midnight the Hedo entertainment crew began the fun and games, sexy competitions with the winners receiving bottles of rum. A little battle of the sex’s competition first with silly little games like which sex can make a bed faster, set a table faster etc. Then a little scavenger hunt looking for things like a napkin ring, vibrator, match book, condom etc. Many bottles of rum were awarded for the best costumes and we won the best Kinky costume category. The evening’s games ended with the Meg Ryan Invitational like in the movie When Harry Met Sally who could have the best fake orgasm. Listening to all the fake orgasms got the horny folks a little riled up so we all headed over to the huge clover leaf hot tub. The crowd consisted of about ten couples and a handful of single guys and gals. We wandered over after we finished our drinks at the bar to find a nice little hot tub party going on people making out and groping all over. Stephen and I grabbed some towels and set up on some lounges in front to the hot tub.

I casually took some lube and my camera out of my tote bag, jerked the chain leash, looked at Stephen and said “You ass is mine right now hop up on that lounge and get it in the air!”

Then I slathered lube on my fake cock and on my bitch boi’s ass that had assumed the ordered position with lightening speed and handed the camera to a spectator to snap a few pictures. No sooner then I pulled that chain back again and entered his tight ass with my cock did the cat calls start and the crowd was enjoying participating in the action.

“Give it to him, fuck that sissy bitch!!!” came from some little shrimpy fellow and I almost bust out laughing as Stephen could have squashed that guy with one hand tied behind his back.

I could hear couples whispering to each other one woman saying to her big muscular husband “God that’s hot I have to do that to you sometime” as her husband grinned.

I reached down and got a hold of Stephen’s collar and pulled him back to me so I could bite his neck and pinch a nipple while I fucked that sexy ass and he let out a little squeal of pain as my thumb and index finger assaulted his nipple and my teeth sunk into his neck hard enough for him to know it but not hard enough to break the skin. Then I pulled him off the lounge and laid down on it. My cock sticking straight up out of my lap I jerked the chain leash and pulled my sexy sub over to me.

“Straddle me and sit on this facing me so I can play with your cock and watch your pretty face baby” I told him.

As Stephen impaled himself on my cock grasping my shoulders to steady himself as I pumped his cock, pulled on his balls and kept intense eye contact with him. Fucking his sexy ass was such a huge turn on to me it made me cum every time just from listening to him moan and the movement of the strap on harness against my pussy. I loved watching him ride that thing he was my own little playground and I played with all the rides. My hands traveled all over him from that cock and balls all over his firm abdomen and chest pinching and twisting his nipples then back to his cock as he pumped up and down.

I felt his cock start twitching in my hand and I pulled his face to mine by his collar with my other hand and said “I’m keeping you forever” and forcefully kissed him as his cock exploded in my hand and the peanut gallery erupted in bellows of hollers and cheers. I held my trembling sweet bitch boi perched on my cock till his orgasm subsided then we got up and took a bow to our audience who applauded loudly.

“Lets go to the beach babe” I said to Stephen as I unbuckled and removed his collar, removed my strap on, retrieved the camera and took him by the hand leading the way.

It was a clear night with the stars sparkling and half of a moon shinning brightly as we rinsed off in the beach showers with the water droplets on our bodies shinning like diamonds in the moonlight. We dried off then lay relaxing on one of the beach beds. They actually had big four poster style bamboo lounge beds right on the beach. Laying arms around each other, bodies intertwined, watching the sky and listening to the water lap up on the shore with the faint sound music and the partiers with singing tree frogs lingering in the background made for a magical atmosphere.

Our hands wandered all over each other. My fingers followed every curve of his muscular body as he did the same to my soft skin. The texture, every little imperfection and fold of skin we had to discover all of each other. We were synchronized in our movements caressing so tenderly. I just wanted to burn this moment in time in my memory forever. His hands ran up my back sending chills down my spine. I listened to every breath he took hearing him react to my touch. Soft sighs were coming from both our lips as we were enveloped in our desire for each other. Every tactile sensation made us tremble. Kissing my neck and down my chest to gently massaging my round breasts his lips brushed over and teased my hard nipples. We continued to hold each other our lips meeting passionately and now our hands roaming lower and lower. The heat and excitement was building to an unbearable point. His hand caressed me so slow and gentle with the lightest touch he stroked the hot mound of flesh between my legs only making contact with the surface. As I moved my hips forward to meet his touch he ever so gently parted my sweet pussy lips and softly stroked their length slowly going deeper and deeper. When his fingers found my clit I just exploded. Shaking and clinging to my sexy man the orgasm raked through my body and my hot kisses showed him my appreciation. I reached for his cock and felt it growing to full erection in my hand.

With one hand on my face and one hand pushing my hip Stephen gently pushed me on my side and spooned up behind me whispering in my ear I could feel his breath on my neck as he said “It is my turn to take you now my Mistress.”

I arched my back pressing my ass and pussy into his crotch as he guided his hard cock into my hot moist tunnel. Developing a steady rhythm slow and sensual long strokes building up into deep strong thrusts my pussy was fluttering with light mild orgasms. Wrapping his arms around me pulling me in he massaged my breast and kissed my neck while whispering little notions in my ear.
 
“Mistress you own me, I am yours always” he said in his smooth sweet voice as my pussy clenched and contracted on his cock in a fit of lustful delight as it pumped all his hot spunk into my depths.

We lay like that in the afterglow of our passionate encounter melting into each other till I noticed the time.

“It’s 2:30 if we head for the front desk right now we can still catch David and have him pick us up” I softly said to my lover.

“Yes let’s do that we need a good night’s sleep before leaving tomorrow” was his tired reply.

Riding to Idle Awhile in the back of David’s town car we snuggled up reflecting on our time together and reviewing all the pictures on my digital camera of all our kinky escapades and thought if we ever put these pictures on a pay for view web site we would make a bloody fortune. Back in the room we fell into bed and drifted off into a sound deep as soon as our heads hit the pillows. The next morning we had just enough time to sleep in a bit, have our last breakfast in bed and take a dip in the ocean before David was due to take us back to the airport at noon. David picked us up at noon, I settled up with him and the drive to the airport up the coastal highway began. Sitting together as close as we could get on the ride to the airport watching the beautiful colors of the Jamaican sea a sad satisfaction was setting in. Sadness of all that we were leaving behind. The new friends and tropical paradise we would miss. But the satisfaction of having stolen a little time away together and making a few dreams come true with our biggest fantasy, each other.
Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments