Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Noblewoman

"She must be punished!"

9
4 Comments 4
10.8k Views 10.8k
717 words 717 words
Yes, my dream would have been more satisfying if it had gone along the lines of...a voluptuous red-headed noblewoman who lusted after one of her servants.

She frequently sent him subtle hints of her desire; brushing up against him as she passed by, bending forward to show off her cleavage, and complimenting him on his strong build (when what she meant was his powerful legs and tight ass). She was sure that he felt the same way about her, as evidenced by his obvious erection during her latest flirtation.

Unfortunately, along with her desire, the noblewoman felt guilt about having lusty feelings for her married servant.

How could she reconcile the two warring emotions?

Suddenly, it dawned on her that if she was punished for her wickedness, she could give in to her lust for her manservant.

Late that evening, she summoned him to one of the unused bedchambers on the third floor. Dressed in a ivory-coloured, mid-thigh-length gown, cream stockings with black ribbons and bows, and high-heeled bedroom slippers also topped with black bows, the noblewoman covered her shoulders with a wrap before answering the knock at the door. In the open doorway stood her manservant, wide-eyed and obviously nervous.

As he stood before her, she stated in a quavering voice, "It should be obvious to you that I have lustful thoughts about you...and it is also obvious by the quite flattering erection I see, that you have quite lustful thoughts about me".

"As these thoughts are impure, I must be punished. And as you are the source of my impure thoughts, you must punish me".

As she removed her shoulder wrap, her hard, dark nipples, obvious through the thin fabric of her chemise, indicative of her arousal, became more engorged as they were exposed to the cool air. The sight of her nipples drew a sharp intake of breath from her servant.

The noblewoman strode across the room to the foot of the bed, bent forward at the waist, and rested her forearms on the bed. She was a sight to behold; long, shapely legs, rising to the smooth skin of her plump ass, with the beautiful focal point of the full lips of her slit.

Ebele
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ebele



She said, "My flesh is weak, I want you to slap my ass until I no longer have lustful thoughts. As you slap me, I will recite the images I will no longer have about you".

Her manservant tentatively spanked her right ass cheek. "Harder!", she said. "Make me understand that I must not dream of feeling your cock harden as I stroke it through your breeches."

Slap! "Yes, I must not get wet at the thought of your mouth on me, on my breasts, my slit".

Slap! "Licking the sweat from my breasts and juices from my pussy, licking me as I become wetter and wetter".

Slap! Slap! "Yes, I will no longer think about your cock, licking and sucking on it, feeling it harden in my mouth."

Slap! "Yes, and most important of all, I must not fantasize about you slapping my bare ass over and over, feeling the sting, that makes my knees weak, and makes me so wet. I must not think about wanting your fingers to stroke my slit". 

"Yes, just like that, gently, teasing me. I must not think about me reaching behind and parting my lips for you so that your hard cock can enter me". 

"Yes, like that, going deep within me, then pulling out slowly".

"I must not think about you slapping my ass as you thrust faster into me, faster and harder". 

"I must not think about your hardness in me as I come". 

"Yes, I'm coming, and I feel you coming also". 

"I must not think about you shooting your seed into me; how good it feels".

They fell forward onto the bed, catching their breath, and staying together let their juices mingle. Slowly, they arose, with the manservant gently wiping off her sex as well as his own.

Not a word was spoken, other than the servant saying, "May I be of any further service, Milady?"

She replied, "That will be all, for tonight. There will be other duties for you tomorrow, as my need for punishment will cause me to need your assistance again."

Published 
Written by ready4xs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments