Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Once You Go Black...

29
4 Comments 4
30.6k Views 30.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

I went to a party one night; at the condo of 3 guys I had group sex with a couple of weeks back. Most of the people there were from the health club that I was working at.   There were a lot of very fit muscular men, and there were a couple of women there too, some real hotties, but there were very few single women there so I decided to concentrate on men.

 I spotted two very good looking, and well put together black men.   I had never been with a black man before, and I had heard that they are animalistic in bed.   We started out talking about working out, and of course, I eventually led them into my favorite subject, sex.   I told them that one of my fantasies was to have sex with a black man and that I had heard rumors that they were very gifted in the size department.   James, about 6-2 210 pounds said, well, would you like to find out?   I said, you bet, and said to Randall, 5-9 and 230 extremely muscular pounds, would you like to cum too?   He just smiled.

 I led them to one of the bedrooms and we went inside.   I told them to drop their pants, which they both did. Randall had his pants down first, and when hard was about 9 inches long and pretty thick.   I stated licking his head and then his shaft, he got hard real fast.   I then deep throated the whole thing, it wasn't easy, but I got it all the way down.   I gagged a little, but I bet he hasn't had a woman swallow his cock before. I could see out of the corner of my eyes, that James was stroking his cock while waiting his turn, and it looked like his cock was huge.

I pulled my mouth off of Randall’s cock, and was face to cock with the biggest dick I have ever seen, it was at least 11 inches long and very thick too.   I started licking his monster head; it took time just to work his head in my mouth and while doing that, Randall went behind me and started working his cock into my wet pussy.   Even though he was smaller than James, it still was the biggest cock I had ever had inside me. He got in about halfway and started to move in and out, while I finally worked about half of James cock into my mouth.   His was the first cock that I couldn't deep throat.  

Randall now had his whole cock inside of me and started picking up the pace as I started sucking hard on James, my hand stroking the lower part of his shaft, my head bobbing up and down on his cock.   Randall started really fucking me hard and surprised me by slapping my ass hard, I loved it.  James then grabbed my head, and started fucking my face hard, he grabbed my hair with his other hand and started pulling, I was loving every second of it.   More and more of James cock went down my throat, there were probably about 3” that I just couldn’t get down.   It wasn’t just the length, but the thickness that I just couldn’t handle.   I was bummed, but later James told me that no woman had ever taken that much of his cock in her mouth.   Randall started grunting, then moaning, I could tell he was cumming, and seconds later James started shooting a huge load down my throat, I didn't think he would ever stop, but I swallowed the whole thing.

We chatted for a while, the guys couldn’t believe what a little slut I was, and I told them that they hadn’t seen anything yet.   I then had the guys lay on the bed with me between them, alternately licking their soft, but still big dicks, which got them hard rather quickly.

KendraConnorr1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendraConnorr1

  I straddled James and slowly worked the head of his cock into my pussy, then I slid down on about half his huge cock, I had never been stretched out like this before.   I was stroking Randall’s cock with my hand at this time; he was real hard now too.   I then took it in my mouth to get it real wet. I finally had all of James in my pussy, it hurt a little, but each time I slammed myself down on him, it felt better and better.   Randall’s cock was now really wet with my saliva, I told him to get behind me and fuck my ass hard.   It didn't take long before I felt his big head at my back door, and when he slid his head in, I can't describe how much it hurt, but I relaxed my ass concentrating on keeping it open.   He slowly slid the whole thing inside. It’s hard to describe the feeling of having more than twenty inches of cock inside me, the pain wore off fast and I was in heaven   They both started fucking real hard, Randall pulling my hair and James calling me a dirty little white whore.   That’s when I came, it was the best orgasm of my life, and it was the best fucking of my life.

I told the guys that I wanted them to switch.   James asked me if I was sure and that no woman had ever been able to take his hog in her ass, but I like challenges and said yes, I want your big black cock in my ass.   So they stopped fucking me, and Randall laid on his back.   I went into my purse and threw James some KY, and said, “lube that bad boy up good”.   I was really wet and was in great anticipation of what was about to happen.

I straddled Randall and sunk down all the way easily, and began riding him hard.   When I saw that James was ready, I stopped and braced for some real pain.   He had a little trouble getting his head in, and when it popped in, I gasped, but Randall’s big cock had me somewhat ready for James, and the pain went away fast.   He had a couple of inches in and started to fuck me slowly while Randall was moving under me at a nice steady pace, it felt soooooo good.   I told James to fuck me, get that cock inside me.   He asked me if I was sure, I said fuck me you pussy, give it to me hard, I was in a zone.   I wanted it bad, so he then pulled back to where just the head was inside my ass, and slammed his cock all the way in, and just stayed there for a couple of seconds   Ohhhhh myyyyyy godddd, I screamed, it hurt and yet felt awesome at the same time, I even saw stars.   He slid his cock all the way out and slammed it back home again, I loved it.     Then they both started fucking me hard, it was awesome.   I glanced at a mirror in the room; it was an awesome sight seeing these two magnificent specimens of manhood slamming into me.   Their muscular bodies glowing in the moonlight as the feelings of being completely filled up   mixed with the feelings in my pussy and ass were amazing.  

They both lasted about 5 minutes more of hard sweaty fucking, Randall coming first, then James. We then laid in bed for a couple of minutes, both guys still inside me.   I love the feeling of their cocks softening inside of me. James finally pulled out and I got off of Randall, and we laid in bed kissing for a while, got dressed and went back to the party
Published 
Written by sweetsinnndy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments