Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pollyanna part 2

"Michelle and Patrick continue their affair"

3
1 Comment 1
8.2k Views 8.2k
6.7k words 6.7k words
Patrick drove home in silence that wonderful night with the windows down and the radio off as he grappled with what just took place. The feeling in his loins was incredible, but the struggle in his mind was as equally intense. He wanted Michelle so much, but he could only offer her friendship, and hot, passionate sex. She deserves more than that, much more. He held the fingers of his left hand just below his nose, enjoying Michelle’s scent while he drove, licking his lips occasionally for that faint taste of her sweet nectar.

My god she is so hot...WOW! But…everything has to go back to the way it was, this can’t happen again, he thought.

Patrick closes his eyes, Michelle is sitting on Carol’s desk with her legs spread wide, he kneels before her and looks at her inner labia, remembering how the lips flared out and lay over her outer labia as he ate her. They turned dark pink when he sucked on them. The memory of the contrasting colors of his caramel skin against her pale white thighs as he sucked her dark pink lips brought a smile to his face. He could still see the cute little wrinkles and creases in the tiny folds of skin that he traced with the tip of his tongue.

Realizing he was still driving Patrick quickly opens his eyes, fortunately, the road was straight and there is not much traffic out at 9:30 PM on a weeknight. Another whiff of Michelle’s scent on his fingers brings his cock to full attention again as he pulls into his driveway. Pausing a moment, he waits for his erection to subside before getting out of the car. As he sits there, he knows he has to have her again. Not in the office, no, somewhere private, somewhere he can make love to her; take his time with her…

Laying her on a bed and admiring her beautiful body, taking in every inch of it, before kissing her from her head to her toes. Rolling her over on her stomach and massaging her back. Starting at her neck and slowly working his way down to her firm ass. It has just enough curve to it that he can cup it in his hands, rubbing and spreading her cheeks, kissing them. He gently fingers Michelle’s tiny asshole, teasing her, before continuing down each leg, sliding his strong hands along her thighs. Squeezing and kneading each one before moving down to her tight calves, and then playing with her toes as he gives her a foot massage. Next, turning her over on her back and running his tongue from her neck down between her soft full breasts, to her tummy, pausing to suck her belly ring into his mouth and tugging on it gently with his lips before moving down to her shaved valley. Patrick slowly licks every inch of it before he slides his hard cock inside her to make love to her.

Getting out of the car he reminds himself, everything back to the way it was, they both agreed.

Once inside Patrick grabs a plate of leftovers and heads for his home theater, popping in a movie to kill time, and waiting for everyone else to go to bed. He doesn’t even know what movie he put in as he sits and thinks.

Is she thinking about me now on her way home? Does she even want me again? Is she regretting what we just did? Will she believe me when I tell her that I have never done this before? I’m not some guy going through a mid-life crisis looking for an easy fuck to feel young again. I’m not a dog out fucking any woman that I can, I really am not just looking to use her for sex. I wish I could give her more. I want her friendship too, and I will accept that even if we never do it again. But I want her so bad, what we did in the office was so hot, I have to have her again.


He closes his eyes, remembering her taste, her smell, picturing her breasts; her hard pink nipples point up slightly and have a tiny dimple right in the center of each one. The areolas are light pink and cover a perfect mouth sized area of her breast with tiny bumps on them.

What is it about her that attracts me so much? Patrick wonders, I’ve been around pretty women before, and have always been able to say, “She’s attractive,” and move on. Michelle is definitely pretty; not a supermodel, but I find her so attractive and I can’t get her out of my mind. She’s funny and sensitive, not afraid to show her emotions. Her breasts are the perfect size and she has a nice little ass, not flat like a lot of white women, just enough to grab and hold onto. Every time I look at her, I want her. I want her soft breasts in my hands, my face between her legs, eating her until she explodes. Then sliding my cock inside her, watching it slowly enter her, pushing her lips apart as it disappears, stroking her slowly until I fill her...

Patrick drifts off to sleep in his theater thinking of Michelle.

The days at work pass uneventfully; for the next two months Patrick and Michelle share knowing glances every now and then, but neither one mentions what took place between them. Carol caught them looking at each other once and suspects something is going on but is not sure what. She would be shocked as hell if she ever found out what they really did, but she would not say anything to anyone. She has never mentioned that morning when she found their juices on her desk. Besides, both of them would deny it anyway. Therefore, they each remember that special evening in their own private way.

Whenever Michelle wears a dress or skirt Patrick imagines sitting her on Carol’s desk a second time, lifting it up to her waist, exposing her, before getting on his knees between her legs. Next, he kisses her along her soft inner thighs, pleased with the simple beauty of her smooth white skin as he works his way up to her wet slit. Watching her pink lips swell and darken as they open like a flower for his tongue, stopping to look up at her smiling face before sucking on each petal, pulling on them with his lips, and stretching them. Then taking her swollen clit into his mouth and licking it with the tip of his tongue, tasting her juices as they cover his nose, mouth and chin…

Michelle still catches Patrick staring at her legs now that she is wearing more dresses and skirts for him. She knows how hard he gets looking at her and wants to walk over to his chair and free his cock. Grabbing his shaft and taking his head into her mouth, gently sucking on it, and then tracing her tongue around the swollen rim. Eagerly, she licks up the drop of pre cum that oozes out of his tip, and then traces the veins that run along his hard dark shaft with her tongue, before taking him in her mouth, sucking as she works her way down to his pubes. Feeling his hands run through her long hair as she pleases him. Just before he squirts his load, she straddles him and slides it deep inside her…

However, the phone always rings, or someone says something to snap him or her out of his or her private fantasies. No one knows his or her secret as the work continues to pile up at My Mortgage Inc. More and more customers are feeling the pinch of the economic down turn. Everyone is doing their best to focus on the customers and trying to help them even though the pressure is building from management to keep payments high. Unfortunately, Patrick and Michelle’s co-workers begin taking out their frustrations on each other.

They are snapping at one another, not bothering to help with questions on difficult workout packages. All the joking around they used to do has stopped. Everyone is on edge.

Things are just tense amongst them, until their manager Stan announces, “We need to have some fun, this work is really getting to everyone. We need to get out of the office, go somewhere, and do something fun. I don’t care what it is just something we can do as a team that’s fun”

“Yeah,” Tommy says, “let’s go bowling that would be fun and a great team building activity.”

“Shut up Tommy, who wants to leave work to go to some stupid bowling alley?” Jenny quips. “How about we leave early and all go home, we’ll call it a sanity break from each other, lord knows I need one from you guys, that and a glass or two of wine.” Jenny ends her statement with her annoying laugh that she does after every comment she makes.

“Jenny, you know we can’t do that,” Stan says sarcastically.

Carol, always the perky one, says, “I know, we can have a crab feast at my house. I only live fifteen minutes from the office so it’s not out of the way. We can all put in a few dollars and buy a bushel of crabs and beer. My husband Bobby is home in the afternoons so he can grill some hot dogs and hamburgers as well. It will be a blast.”

Stan agrees along with the rest of the team members and Carol begins making plans. Jenny loves to cook, a regular Julia Childs, even drinks the cooking sherry, so Carol puts her in charge of the side dishes. Michelle and Ivan have the desserts, Tommy and Marcus the adult beverages, and Stan and Patrick will get the crabs, hot dogs, and burgers. The rest of the team will handle the condiments, non-alcoholic beverages, and any other miscellaneous items. Carol has a large house at the end of a cul de sac with a nice sized deck on the back. There is space for everyone to gather on the deck or you can slip off into the game room, shoot some pool, and play foosball. It is a perfect place for a small party. They plan it for Wednesday in two weeks…

*****

Pollyanna continued to dance at the Wild Italian Gentlemen’s Club every Friday and Saturday night. Just two more weekends and her three-month commitment will be up. Marcus has been asking her to stay; she has moved up into the top five dancers and is making good money every week. The 1,100 to 1,600 that she makes is really knocking down her bills and she has been putting at least 200 each week into Rachel’s 529 plan for college. It is not much, but it is better than nothing at all going for her future education.

The bouncer, Joey, has been looking after her, steering the big tippers her way for private lap dances and walking her to the car each night to make sure no one is waiting for her. One customer, Steve, has become a regular every Saturday night after her first set. He always gets the first private lap dance. It was flattering at first, having a 23 year old wanting her to dance for him privately and paying 75 for it, but last Saturday, when she was dancing for him, he called her “Mom” and that ruined everything. A little too twisted for her liking. Only two more Saturdays left and she will be done with him.

The dancing has been great for her body though, her legs are even more toned and her ass is as tight as it has ever been. However, it is taking its toll on Rachelle, having to stay at Mary’s house every Friday and Saturday night, and hiding it from Mom and Dad has been rough. At least no one from work has shown up, especially Stan. Friday was another good night and Saturday night started out the same. Pollyanna danced her first set, did a couple lap dances on the floor, when Joey came and got her to escort her to a back room for the private lap dances.

“Is Steve waiting for me tonight Joey?”

“Sort of, he’s here but someone else paid for you before he did, so he has to wait this time. He was pretty pissed about it. He’s hooked on you bad Michelle, I mean Polly; does he know you may leave in a couple of weeks?”

“No, I haven’t told him yet Joey, besides I haven’t made a final decision about it anyway.”

“Well, I’ll keep my eye on him, he seems a little weird.”

“Joey, if it’s not Steve, who’s waiting for me, another regular?”

“No,” he replies.

Joey opens the door to the private room; Patrick is standing next to the chair and stammers, “H-Hi.”

“PATRICK! I-I-I thought we agreed?”

“I know Michelle, we did, but…”

“You again!” Joey growls, “I thought I recognized you when you paid but I wasn’t sure, you paid 75 to talk again? Michelle, you want me to throw him out?”

“No, its OK Joey, wait outside, I’ll dance for him.”

“You know that’s against the rules Michelle, I have to be in here with you.”

“It’s cool Joey, just wait outside by the door; I’ll yell if I need you, but I won’t, Patrick knows the rules.”

Joey closes the door behind him and Michelle walks over to the media player and selects “Do Me, Baby” by Prince. As the music starts, she tells Patrick to sit down. Patrick obeys and watches her slowly walk over to him, her hips swaying to the music. He stares at her legs looking down at her ankles, his eyes slowly work their way up her body as she comes closer.

“You’re beautiful Michelle.”

Her G-string covers her pink lips that he wants to lick so badly. The dancing has made her stomach flatter and the belly ring she is wearing is the perfect accent for it. His eyes pause at her breast; the pasties are hiding her hard nipples. Patrick remembers how soft her tits were when he lifted them up to his mouth. The erotic image of his dark hands cupping her white breast flashes through his mind as she walks even closer. When she straddles him and sits on his lap, their eyes meet. Michelle leans forward and their lips touch. The kiss is long and passionate; the sexual tension that has been building between them for the past two months is ignited in that one kiss. They try to devour each other in that moment.

Patrick sucks her thin bottom lip between his thick full lips as she slowly starts to pull away. Releasing it, in a husky voice, he says, “I want you Michelle, I need to make love to you, not here, and not in the office again, someplace private, I want all of you Michelle. I can’t tell you how badly I want you. I wish I could explain it, the passion I have for you, that I want to share with you, but I can’t put it into words. I just want you to know that…that I have to have you again.”

Michelle whispers, “I know Pat, I can feel it every time you look at me, and I want you too, I want you to have me, to make love to me. I want you to hold me in your strong arms, to take me, to feel you inside of me, inside my special place.”

After kissing him again, Michelle places her hand on the back of Patrick’s shaved head and pushes his face down between her breasts. She holds it there as she moves her hips in time with the music.

“Do me baby, like you’ve never done before,” Prince sings, “Give it to me till I just can’t take no more.”

Patrick’s dick is rock hard and standing at attention in his shorts, Michelle rocks back and forth on it grinding her pussy against his manhood. He grabs her ass and pushes her down against it. Her wetness has soaked through the tiny G-string she is wearing and leaves a damp spot on his shorts as she rides him.

“Michelle…you’re going to make me cum in my shorts…oh god, stop…please stop, not in my shorts…not like a little school boy.”

“Cum for me Pat,” Michelle says in a sultry voice, “imagine your cock is deep in my pussy right now, feel it sliding in and out of me, fill me with your cum.”

Prince continues to sing in the background, “I want you now, I just can’t wait no more, can’t wait, oh.”

Patrick grunts as he squirts his load in his shorts, biting Michelle’s shoulder. Holding her ass, he guides her hips as she slides along his cock. Michelle feels his body trembling as he cums and holds him tightly. After a few minutes, Patrick looks up at her, a sheepish grin crosses his lips, and he places his hands on her face and kisses her softly.

Joey opens the door and announces, “Time is up.”

“I have to go Pat; I’ll see you on Monday.”

As Michelle leaves Patrick grabs a couple of tissues and wipes himself off, trying to keep the cum stain on his linen shorts from getting too big. Fortunately, the club is dark and it is almost an hour’s ride home. He should be dry and everyone asleep when he gets to his house. Joey leads Michelle to another private room where Steve is waiting for Pollyanna.

Michelle dances for Steve but her mind is pre-occupied with what Patrick told her. He was so sincere when he said he wanted me, I could feel it in his words. He isn’t some guy just trying to get into my pants for an easy fuck, I know he isn’t. He really wants me, to make love to me. He wants to share special moments with me. But, why me? Why does he want me so much? I’m just your average girl next door. He doesn’t want me just for sex; he really cares about me, really wants to be my friend and lover. Yeah but how many times have I heard that before. Is he really different? I’m sure he’s not trying to use me for sex. He really wants to please me, to make me feel good, to share the passion he has for me. Even if I end it now he will still want to be my friend if I let him.

She sensed he would do anything she wanted to give her pleasure, even if it was only for a little while. He wanted her to have multiple orgasms every time they made love, something her ex never did. It was not just about him getting off, he wanted her to feel the same intense pleasure he was feeling. But, her struggle was as great as Patrick’s, having been through a divorce; she vowed never to be the “other woman.” Michelle was just as torn as he was, was the short times they spent together making love worth the risk? What if they fell in love, then what?

We have already been together once though, and it felt so good being in his arms, his tongue was like magic on my pussy. His cock filled me just right and no guy had ever tongued my ass before. I’ve heard of analingus but no one had ever done it on me, my god it felt so good...too good.

02LoadedQueensTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
02LoadedQueensTS

Fuck it, if he wants me, I know I want him; I need a nice good fuck every now and then after all the shit I’ve been through, but if we’re going to do this we’ll have to talk and set some rules, she thought…

*****
On Tuesday, the day before the team crab feast, Carol approached Michelle and later Patrick. She told each of them privately that she and her husband just bought a hot tub and she was only telling a few people to bring their bathing suits.

“After most of the people leave, we’ll take the cover off, get in the tub, and enjoy a few drinks while we talk. You can stay as late as you want, our son will be with his grandparents for the night.”

Wednesday morning everyone was loose, the joking was back and they were all talking about eating crabs and drinking. 12 o’clock could not come fast enough; all the food and drinks were ready to go. Stan called in the order for a bushel and a half of steamed crabs that morning and he and Patrick would pick them up on the way to Carol’s house.

Michelle wore her khaki skirt, the same one she wore that day, the one that was just a little too short for work. Patrick kept turning around to ask questions so he could look at her legs. One time, when Tommy and Carol were staring at their computer screens, Michelle uncrossed her legs flashing her naked pussy at him. Patrick’s already hard cock got even harder; he looked up to see a devilish grin on Michelle’s face as she crossed her legs back. Patrick knew then that somehow, someway the afternoon was going to be special.

Work was over for Patrick at that point, he could not focus on anything else. He had to keep telling himself to relax to get his erection to subside but every time it did, Michelle would discretely flash him again. It was as if she could tell when he was not hard anymore. At one point, when Tommy and Carol were both away from their desks, He called her over to his desk pretending he wanted to show her something on his computer. After a quick look around to make sure no one was watching Patrick slid his hand along her thigh under her skirt, sliding his finger inside her, quickly covering it with her personal lubricant. He licked just the tip of his finger to taste her, leaving the rest of it covered with her juices so he could smell her pleasant aroma as he pretended to work.

At noon, they all left to go to Carol’s house. The party was a huge success. Everyone was back to joking and clowning around. The beer and alcohol were flowing freely. The crabs were some of the Chesapeake Bay’s finest. Jenny, was tipsy an hour into it and was laughing at everything so Carol started monitoring her drinks. Stan actually showed a sense of humor and cracked some good jokes. Baseball and football were the main topics and everyone surprisingly participated in the conversations. Bobby had the grill fired up and was cooking hamburgers to order. Patrick was trying to play bartender and was mixing all kinds of stuff. By three o’clock, everyone was stuffed and had a nice buzz. Carol and Bobby had a rule that you had to wait an hour after your last drink before you could drive home so the first person did not leave until four o’clock.

Jenny was smashed and an hour’s wait was not going to do her any good so Stan offered to take her home. Tommy, Ivan and a few others headed for the game room to shoot pool. Patrick walked to the far end of the deck and gazed into the woods behind the house. Carol, Bobby and Michelle were sitting by the grill talking.

Michelle yelled, “Hey Pat, I’m going to grab another beer do you want me to bring you one?”

“Sure Michelle, I’d love to have another cold one.”

Michelle joined Patrick at the end of the deck and leaned on the railing next to him. They sipped their beers in silence.

After a few minutes Patrick said, “I have to go to the bathroom,” winking at Michelle he walked inside.

Shortly after he left, Michelle told Carol and Bobby she was going down to the game room for a few minutes to see what was going on.

While Patrick was washing his hands the bathroom door opened and Michelle slipped inside. Before it closed, Patrick had her back against it and his hands under her skirt grabbing her ass. It slammed shut as he pressed her against it, kissing her as if he just could not get enough of her. His hands were squeezing her ass, spreading her cheeks. They both knew that they did not have much time and would have to settle for a quickie. Still kissing her, Patrick stepped back to drop his shorts, Michelle grabbed his cock and guided it towards her as he lifted her skirt. Placing Patrick’s head on her opening, he lifted her off the floor holding her ass as he slid inside her. His first thrust slammed her against the door with a loud bang.

Patrick turned around and put Michelle’s ass on the edge of the sink, she wrapped her legs around his waist as he slid inside her deeper. She bit her lower lip as he fucked her; she wanted to let him know how good it felt, having him inside her, but she had to be quiet. His head plowed in and out of her, his thighs hitting the front of the counter each time he thrust. He let out a soft moan as he came and continued to stroke her, keeping his cock inside her until he felt her walls contacting around it signaling her orgasm. He kept sliding in and out of her until her body relaxed and she put her feet on the floor.

When he caught his breath, Patrick grabbed a paper towel, and wiped his cock off before pulling up his pants. He smiled at Michelle, gave her a quick kiss and slipped out the bathroom. Quickly, he made his way back to the deck, while Michelle cleaned herself up, so he would not be missed. When he got back, he asked Carol and Bobby where Michelle went.

“She went down to the game room,” Carol said, “Did you bring your swim trunks with you?”

“Yes Carol, who else did you ask to hang out in the hot tub?”

“Oh just a couple other people,” Carol said coyly, “It’s after six so more people should be leaving soon, grab another beer.”

The rest of the team members started leaving as Patrick sipped his beer.

Tommy said, “Come on Patrick lets go, I’m sure Carol and Bobby want their house back,” as he stood by the door.

Carol replied laughing, “He’s drinking another beer Tommy; he has to wait an hour before he leaves now.”

Bobby takes the cover off the hot tub and turns it on after Tommy leaves, “Get your trunks Patrick, it will be just right by the time you get back.”

When Patrick returns Bobby is already in the tub, Patrick grabs another beer and joins him, wondering who else Carol asked to stay. When he sits down Michelle and Carol walk out in two of the hottest bikinis he has ever seen. He stares at Michelle as she walks over to the tub taking in her beauty; Carol is watching him the whole time. Carol gets in the tub and snuggles up against Bobby, Michelle sits down next to Patrick, placing her hand on his thigh she rests her head on his shoulder. Patrick puts his arm around her and sips his beer.

Carol stares at them as a smile creeps across her face, “I knew it, I knew it, I knew it,” she exclaims. “I knew something was up with you two. You two…wait…you two haven’t…you didn’t. Oh my god, oh my god,” Carol puts her hand over her mouth. “Are you two fucking?”

Patrick and Michelle just smile as Michelle slides her hand along his thigh under his swim trunks.

“Oh no…NO” Carol says, “Wait a minute, that morning in the office…Bobby you remember a couple months ago, that day when I told you something smelled on my desk baby, did you two fuck on my desk? You didn’t, did you? Tell me you weren’t fucking on my desk,” Carol drawls out the word “desk.”

“I’m sorry Carol, I, we, we had to leave, it was late and we didn’t have time to clean it off. We had to get home. I’m so sorry, but it was so funny when you said, ‘this shit smells like pussy’ that morning, I almost bit a hole in my tongue to keep from laughing,” replied Patrick.

They all shared a laugh and had a great time talking in the hot tub. Carol did not ask any more questions about what they were doing. Michelle and Patrick were so relieved, it’s not that they wanted their secret out, they were both glad that Carol wasn’t judging them and what they were doing and they knew she would keep her mouth shut. Time flew by and before anyone knew it, it was 10:00 PM.

“Listen,” Carol said, “we’re all adults here, what the two of you are doing is your business, but we all had a few drinks and it’s late. Driving right now probably isn’t a good idea. If the two of you want to, you can crash here for a little while before you go home; we have a guest bedroom you can use. I’m not trying to be funny, but it’s on the other side of the house from our room, so if you make a little noise before you go to sleep that’s your business. When you’re ready to go, you can let yourselves out, that way I won’t know how long you stayed. OK.”

“Thanks Carol,” they reply together.

Getting out of the hot tub, they each grabbed a towel to wipe off a little. Holding hands, they head for the guest bedroom. Once inside they embrace in the middle of the room, their hands rubbing each other’s back. Patrick initiates their kiss, tilting his head slightly to the side, pressing his lips against hers. Opening her lips and sliding his tongue in her mouth as his hands once again find her tight ass. They stand and kiss as Michelle moves her hips, swaying slightly, gently pressing against Patrick’s growing cock.

He unties her bikini top and lets it fall to the floor, her breasts rest against his bare chest as they continue to embrace, each nipple hard and standing at attention. After kissing her neck, and teasing her with his tongue, Patrick leads her over to the bed and lays her down on it. Michelle lifts her hips as he slides her bottoms off. He stands over her staring at her beautiful nakedness. Patrick wanted this. He wanted to admire her body, looking at every inch of her, as she offered it to him. He stared at her face, looking into her eyes, holding her gaze before moving down to her thin lips. She smiled as he took her in, it made her feel so good knowing that Patrick was admiring her beauty in that very moment.

His eyes follow her neck down to her breasts. He watches them rise and fall as she breathes. Her nipples are erect, waiting for his lips to suck on them. He continues down her body, across her flat stomach. The moonlight flashes off her belly ring with each breath. When his eyes reach the cleft between her legs, Patrick takes off his swim trunks. His cock is hard and points out at a 90-degree angle from his body. Her pink lips are staring to swell but are not full yet, closing his eyes briefly, he thinks about the pleasure he is going to have licking those lips.

He opens his eyes and continues his journey down her body, taking in her shapely toned legs, knowing they will soon be wrapped around his waist. When his eyes reach her feet, he sits on the edge of the bed beside her.

Leaning over, brushing her hair from her face, Patrick says, “You are so beautiful Michelle, thank you for giving yourself to me,” and kisses her gently.

Lying down next to her, his cock pressing on her thigh, he continues to kiss Michelle as his hand finds her breast. Covering her nipple with the palm of his hand, he massages her tit, squeezing and rubbing it lightly. Taking her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, he rolls it, twisting it gently before letting go and massaging her breast again. Michelle reaches for his cock to stroke it but he tells her “no, not yet” moving her hand from it. Grabbing both her wrists Patrick pins her arms above her head, causing her breasts to rise on her ribcage.

He sucks one of her hard nipples into his mouth, licking it with his tongue before biting down on it with his lips. Moving his head back, he stretches her nipple, pulling her breast into a cone shape, letting his teeth rake across the nipple before releasing it to suck on it again. Letting out a soft moan with each bite, Michelle makes a feeble attempt to free her hands, to grab Patrick’s head, but he tightens his grip on her wrists letting her know not to struggle against him. He continues to suck and softly bite her breast, not just the nipple now, all over it, biting her just hard enough to give pleasure and just a hint of pain.

“Pat, please stop teasing me,” Michelle groans, “it feels so good, my nipples are so sensitive right now, suck them for me.”

Releasing her wrists, he sits up beside her, pressing her tits together, he sucks each nipple, holding one in his mouth as he sucks and licks it before switching to the other nipple. Michelle gently grabs his head holding it as he sucks her breast, her hips slowly gyrating.

“Do you want me Michelle? Do you want me inside of you?”

“Yes Pat, make love to me, make love to me now.”

Patrick slides his hand between her legs; her juices are flowing freely as he spreads her lips. After parting them, he slides two fingers inside, opening her, preparing her for his cock. He climbs between her legs; Michelle holds his cock guiding it inside her. He enters slowly, his head pushing its way between her pussy lips. When he is in down to his balls Patrick kisses Michelle before pulling back. Looking into her eyes he slowly strokes her. Every inch of his cock sliding in and out as Michelle wraps her legs around his waist, taking him in as deep as possible. Each stroke is long and slow, pulling out until just the tip of his cock is on her swollen lips. As he slides back in, Michelle can feel his head throbbing inside her, moaning each time he hits the bottom of her open cunt, pressing her ass into the bed.

“This is how I wanted you Michelle, to feel your legs wrapped around my waist as I made love to you, looking into your pretty eyes, kissing you as we fucked. I want you; I want all of you Michelle.”

Michelle grabs the back of her knees, pulling them back next to her shoulders, rotating her pussy up, changing the angle, allowing Patrick to penetrate her even deeper. He lifts himself up on his knees, stroking her harder and faster, looking down at her breasts, watching them bounce with each thrust.

“Right there Pat, fuck me right there.”

The animal side of Patrick takes over; he no longer takes her slowly and passionately. Nearing orgasm he pounds his cock in and out of Michelle’s dripping tunnel. Their bodies slap together as his hard thrusts crash down on her. Patrick moves up higher on her so the tip of her clit rubs his shaft with each stroke. Now in a push-up position Patrick thrusts, then grinds his cock inside her before pulling back to do it again. His cock head expands and his balls tighten up as they prepare to release his cum.

“Yes, Pat, right there, oh my god yes, I’m going to cum. YEEEEESSSSSSS, oh god YES! AHHHHHHH! I’m cumming, fuck me harder Pat.”

The flood of warm juices that squirt out of Michelle causes Patrick to cum instantly.

“UHHHHHHHHHH,” Patrick yells as he cums, thrusting his cock all the way in her as he squirts his load. He slams his cock in and out of her as they both cum together. Patrick grunts as he pumps her full of his hot seed.

Breathing heavily Patrick looks at Michelle with a huge grin on his face, “You squirted!” He says excitedly, “WOW, you are so awesome Michelle.”

Shaking and gasping for breath, Michelle replies, “You made me feel so good Pat, I haven’t done that in years, you feel so good inside me, I just let go, it felt so good baby.”

Patrick collapses on top of her, his cock slowly softening inside her, it twitches as he tries to force more cum out of it. After catching his breath, Patrick grabs one of the towels they dropped on the floor and puts it under her. Lying down next to her, in a spoon position, Patrick strokes her arm as they drift off to sleep…

Patrick’s cell phone alarm goes off at 1 AM, after getting up to turn it off he crawls back in bed, his face between Michelle’s legs. Her pussy is still wet, filled from their lovemaking. Using just the tip of his tongue Patrick licks her, and then slides his tongue inside her. Michelle moans and stretches, waking up as he eats her pussy.

“Pat, that feels so good, but we have to go, we can’t stay.”

“I want you to cum again Michelle; I want to taste you when you squirt like that,” Patrick says before he licks the sides of her clit, moving her hood up and down with his tongue.

Michelle presses herself against his mouth and says, “MMM, that feels so good baby, come here Pat, come up here with me. Pat you made me feel so good tonight; but I can’t handle another orgasm like that right now. I do want you again though, we’ll be together again, and you can lick me until I squirt all over your face, OK baby. We have to go.”

“OK, I just want you in my mouth; I want you to cum like that for me again, I want to taste you so badly when you squirt like that.”

“You will Pat,” Michelle says while looking into his eyes and stroking his face. “I’ll cum for you whenever you want me to. You can eat my pussy anytime.”

They get out of bed and get dressed. Patrick takes the sheets, wet from their time together, off the bed and puts them with their towels in a pile at the foot of the bed. As Michelle opens the door, he pulls her to him and kisses her before they walk out.

Once outside Patrick walks her to her car, kisses her again and says, “Thank you Michelle, thank you so much, that was so special.” He stands and watches her drive off.

When he starts his car, Carol rolls over and smiles at Bobby, “I can’t wait to see them at work tomorrow,” she says to him, and then closes her eyes and goes to sleep…

*****
Disclaimer: "The events and people depicted in this story are fictitious. Any similarity to any person living or dead is merely coincidental."

Published 
Written by MankoZ28
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments