Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Black Trucker Cocks

"I hitchhike after my car breaks down in a mountain snow storm and I end up sucking black cocks."

54
12 Comments 12
110k Views 110k
4.1k words 4.1k words
Legendary Story

My wife Sue and I moved to the Denver area in the early 1990s for me to take a new job as a salesman with a medical supply company. I traveled all over the states of Colorado and Utah and often found myself in my company car in the mountains on I-70 in the winter. At the time of this story I was forty-five years old.

It was the middle of January, and after having spent a long day in my office in Denver, I was scheduled to be in Grand Junction first thing the following morning. My plan was to drive thru the mountains and arrive at my hotel before midnight. I knew that there was a risk of a winter storm, but the forecast showed it moving farther south and I didn’t think I’d be affected.

I had been on the road for a couple of hours, the temperature was dropping and the snow was getting worse, with the heavy winds causing blizzard conditions. I had a lot of experience driving in the mountains so I wasn’t really concerned, but then the unthinkable happened.

My car started running very rough and finally sputtered to a stop. I pulled as far off the road as I could and knew that I would need to abandon my car and find a ride since my heater wouldn't work without the engine running. My plan was to get a ride to a service station to get some help, so I locked my briefcase and suitcase in the trunk and stepped out into the fierce storm.

The snow was getting deep on the road shoulder where I was walking, and I was concerned for my safety with the visibility being so low. Dozens of cars passed by me without stopping, and I wasn’t even sure that they could see me. But finally, an eighteen-wheeler saw me and slid to a stop just a hundred feet ahead of me. I ran up to the door of the tractor and the driver had already pushed it open for me.

As I stepped up I heard a deep baritone voice say, “Hey, buddy, this is a pretty nasty storm to be walking in. Is there some way I can help you?”

I pulled myself into the seat, closed the door, and saw that the driver is a big black man with what looked like a five-day growth of beard. He is ruggedly handsome and looks to be about thirty-five years old, six feet two inches tall and two hundred and ten pounds. 

Ireplied, “Thanks a lot for stopping. My car died on me and I was hoping to get a ride to the next service statio,n so I can get some help. My name is Ted, and I was really getting worried being out in the storm.”

Then he said, “My name is Lester, and my partner, Sam, and I are going to the west coast. We’d be happy to help you out. Sam's in the sleeper getting some rest, so I have plenty of room for you. I think there’s a service station about ten miles farther down the road, but we’ll have to see if we can make it there. I just heard on the CB radio that there's a big accident a few miles up the road.”

I was just happy to be out of the cold, and we continued on our way. But after going only about five miles, the traffic started backing up and we finally came to a full stop. That accident was originally in the west bound lanes, but then gawkers caused an equally bad accident on the east bound lanes, so then I-70 was completely shut down.

Lester had just finished getting the bad news on his CB and then said, “Sorry, Ted, but we’re going to be stuck here for a long time. It’s going to be hours before the emergency vehicles will even be able to get to the accident scene, and we’ll be stuck here for at least twelve hours. It’s a good thing I just filled up my fuel tanks, so we can keep the engine running for warmth, and I do have some food and water.”

I just sat there for a few minutes thinking about how I would miss my appointment in Grand Junction, but then was thankful that I was at least safe in the truck. Then I said, “I hope you know how much I appreciate you stopping for me, Lester. I’d be in serious trouble out in this storm, or even back in my car.”

Lester looked at me thoughtfully for a few seconds and then said, “Well, there’s nothing we can do about being stuck here, but it really pisses me off. Sam and I had made arrangements to meet one of our white cuckold couples at the truck stop just outside of Grand Junction, and now we’ll miss that opportunity for some pussy and mouths to sink our big cocks into.”

I have to admit to being naïve about sexual matters. Sue and I got married right out of college, and I had never been with another woman, and we never looked at porn. I didn’t know what cuckold meant, so I asked, “This might sound like a silly question, but what does cuckold mean?”

Lester smiled and said, “Wow, I’m surprised that you’ve never heard about that. The simple definition of a cuckold is a husband with an unfaithful wife, but some men don’t see that as a bad thing. Some men like to see their wives fucking other men with larger cocks. Many of them will even suck the cum of the other men from their wives’ pussies, and even suck those larger cocks clean of their fuck juices. And then some of them will even suck cock when the wife isn’t present. But the best part for Sam and me is that a lot of white cuckold couples like to be with black men with large cocks.”

I was amazed that stuff like that was happening, and I was getting sexually excited just hearing about it, especially the way Lester was explaining it. But I also wasn’t quite sure that I believed him. I said, “Come on, Lester, I find it hard to believe that men would want to see their wives fucked by other men, or that white couples would submit themselves to black men.”

Lester laughed and said, “Man, you really are uninformed about this stuff. But I can prove that Sam and I have cuckolded white couples. We have a regular schedule for our coast-to-coast trips, and over the years we've met many couples on the CB radio and at truck stops. We schedule to meet up with those couples or just the husbands at various truck stops. They just love being with us in our sleeper cab, and I guess it fulfills some deep-seated fantasies for them about fucking and sucking truckers. I can even show you some pictures that we've taken during some of those encounters.”

Lester then reached above his seat, brought down a thick folder, and reached behind him in the sleeper area and brought out a small folding seat and put it beside him. Then he said, “Scoot on over here beside me, Ted, and I’ll show you some pictures. We’ve got a lot of time to kill here, so you might as well see what I’m talking about.”

It felt a little weird moving over to sit next to Lester, but I really did want to see those pictures. Once I was in place he opened the folder and started flipping through them. I saw Lester and Sam’s big, black cocks either fucking a white pussy or being sucked by the men or women, and there were even shots of the husbands sucking their wives' pussies clean.

I couldn’t help that my little dick was getting hard looking at those very explicit pictures. In some of the shots they were either fucking or being sucked in the cab, and in others they were in the sleeper. Some also showed Sam and Lester being sucked off at the same time by the husband and wife.

I had seen other soft cocks when I was in school and in the service, but I had never seen other hard cocks. Lester’s cock looked to be uncut and at least ten inches long and almost as thick as my wrist, and Lester’s looked even bigger. I had no idea that there were cocks that large. Lester must have had over a hundred pictures in that folder, and I saw that he was rubbing his crotch as he was showing them to me.

We eventually saw all of the pictures and Lester asked, “So what do you think now, Ted? You have to believe me after seeing all of those photos. Do you find them arousing at all?”

It was just starting to dawn on me that Lester might be hinting at me rubbing or even sucking their cocks, and I was struggling within myself. On one hand those sexually explicit photos had turned me on, but on the other I had never even thought about having sex with a man, much less big black men with huge cocks. But somehow the pure sexuality that those photos depicted was arousing to me.

I responded, “Okay, Lester, I believe what you've been saying about white cuckold couples liking black cock, and I have to admit that it was exciting seeming them.”

Then Lester put his hand on my knee and said, “You told me before how much you appreciated me stopping and picking you up. Would you like to show me just how much you do appreciate it? Sam and I were expecting to meet with that couple in Grand Junction, and we’re both going to be pretty horny. We’ve got a lot of time to kill, and it might be fun for you to have a new experience sucking our cocks. What do you say, man?”

Even though I was starting to see it coming, I was still shocked at how direct Lester was in asking me to suck their cocks. I did feel comfortable around him and had to admit that his virility and personality were magnetic, but I just couldn't let myself yield so easily to his request.

So, I said, “I really do appreciate what you're doing for me, but I have never had sex with a man, and have never even seen another hard cock until you showed me those photos. I just don’t see how I could do that.”

Then Lester said, “I hear you, man, and know what you mean, but you might find that you like it. We've met many white men in truck stops that felt the same way until they saw our cocks up close and personal. Many of them started by just rubbing my cock over my pants, and then got a desire to go further. Just try it for me, and if you still aren’t interested I won’t push it.”

Lester was so assertive yet so nice about it, that I decided that it couldn’t hurt to at least rub his cock, and I was interested in what such a big piece of meat would feel like in my hand. Lester slowly reached over, took my hand, and placed it on his crotch. His cock was still soft and running down his right thigh, and I also felt a big pair of balls on the other side. I started to rub his cock and it felt firm and thick in my hand.

As I continued rubbing his cock he unfastened his belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pushed his seat back as far as it would go. Then I saw the base of his thick cock bulging out in his white underwear briefs, and I smelled his virility.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

I was starting to enjoy the feel of his cock, and Lester must have sensed that I was progressing very quickly from a man with no experience with other men, to the point I was getting turned on by the feel of his thick cock. He lifted his ass and pulled down his pants and underwear, which left me with my hand on his bare cock.

My dick is circumcised, and I had never felt a cock with a foreskin before. I liked the feeling of that succulent skin sliding up and down over the head of his black cock as it started to harden in my hand. It didn’t take him long to reach his full ten inches, and his cock was hard as a rock and sticking straight up. My fingers couldn't touch when gripping his thick cock.

I continued stroking his cock and his precum was flowing so heavily that it was squeezing out of his foreskin on every upstroke and running down my hand. I had no idea that precum could be so plentiful, and it was clear and sticky, with a strong, but pleasant, odor.

Lester laid his head back on the seat, closed his eyes and said, “Oh, man that feels really good, Ted. I knew that you'd like my cock once you got to see, smell and feel it. Now just lean down and give it a taste. I guarantee that you'll enjoy the taste of my cock and precum and the feel of it in your mouth.”

Stroking his cock was one thing, but I didn’t think that I could take it into my mouth. I hesitated for a few moments and then I felt Lester’s firm hand on the back of my head as he pushed my mouth down to his cock. I instinctively opened my mouth and he continued pushing my head down until his precum-covered cock head slipped into my mouth. His precum tasted salty, but not unpleasant, and I liked the firm, yet spongy feel of his cock head and the rubbery foreskin in my mouth. T

hen Lester said, “Ahhh, that’s it, boy, suck my thick, black cock. You white guys can’t seem to get enough black dick, so suck it hard, man.”

I was then sucking his cock on my own and Lester had removed his hand. I liked the taste and feel of his meat in my mouth, and the nastiness of sucking another man’s cock added to the enjoyment of it. It didn’t take long for me to have the big cock head and another five inches of his big meat in my mouth, and I was sucking him like a lolipop.

I heard Lester breathing harder and he again placed his hands on my head as he began to aggressively thrust his cock into my mouth. Just then is dawned on me that he was close to cumming and he obviously intended to ejaculate his load into my mouth. I could only wonder how big his load would be, given the amount of precum that he produced. Lester continued fucking that huge, black cock into my mouth, and I felt his cock get a little harder and start to throb and pulse as the first squirt entered my mouth.

He continued to hold my mouth on his cock and said, “Ahhh fuck that feels so good. Keep sucking me as I fill your mouth with my black cock juice. You white cock suckers just love our black cocks and cum, so keep sucking and swallow fast. Don’t spill a drop; I want to know that all of my seed is in your stomach.”

His big cock continued pulsing for seven or eight huge squirts, and it finally subsided and began to soften in my mouth. Lester continued to hold me in place on his cock and said, “That’s it, keep sucking me as I soften. You’ve done a great job for your first time sucking cock, especially one as big as mine. I just love having white men suck my cock. But just wait until Sam gets a hold of you. His cock is even bigger than mine, and he also has a way of getting nastier too.”

It was hard for me to believe that for the first time in my life I had another man’s cock in my mouth and I had just swallowed his cum. I continued nursing his thick cock until I finally heard Sam say, “Damn, Lester, you should have wakened me up sooner so I could see this guy sucking your cock from the start. You always were good at training new, white cock suckers for us."

"My cock is about to bust, so let’s see if he’ll come back into the sleeper with me to work me over. I want my balls sucked first, and then he can feast on my cock and get another load of black cum into his tummy. And I might have another surprise for him too.”

Sam was removing his pants and underwear as he moved into the sleeper section. He was about the same age and size as Lester. There was enough ambient light that I saw his big, circumcised cock and balls swinging between his legs, and they're huge. He lay back on the lower bunk which is about a foot off the floor, and scooted his ass up to the edge.

Then he said, “Come on over here, cock sucker. My nuts need a good sucking.”

I got closer and smelled his virile aroma, and he was holding his massive testicles up for me suck. They are huge and had to be the size of eggs and his scrotum is leathery and covered with hair. I got on my knees and sucked one of his nuts into my mouth. I liked the taste of his genitals and the feeling of having his testicle moving around in my mouth. His soft cock had to be about eight inches long, and it was moving around on my face and forehead as I sucked his balls.

After sucking his nuts for a while he lifted them up and had me suck his thick and prominent perineum, which was getting pretty close to his asshole. I really can’t explain why it turned me on so much sucking him like that, but I really enjoyed being submissive to those black men. I was starting to understand the attraction those cuckold couples had for black men.

I sensed that Lester was watching me suck Sam, and finally Sam said, “Okay, cock sucker, take my big, black cock into your mouth and suck it gently for a few minutes just to get us started.”

I moved up and took the head and first few inches of his soft, but thick cock into my mouth, and Sam placed both hands behind my head and held me firmly in place. Then he said, “It looked as if you liked Lester’s cum, and here is a new experience for you since you like fluids shooting into your mouth. I’ve got to piss really bad so swallow fast. Don’t let any of it spill onto me or the truck.”

Then I felt the first spray of his piss, and it kept flowing and flowing as I swallowed as fast as I could. The force of it slowed after a minute or so and I could begin to taste his yellow fluid. I was surprised that it didn’t taste all that bad, and he was right that I did like the idea and feeling of his piss spraying into my mouth.

He was finally flexing his cock to get the remaining piss out when he said, “Look at that, Lester, this cock sucker swallowed all of my piss and didn’t spill a drop. You trained him so well to suck our black cocks that he didn’t even mind taking my piss. Just wait until he gets my big load of cum.”

Sam kept his cock in my mouth and I began sucking him as he hardened to what had to be almost eleven inches long and a little thicker than Lester’s cock. He got more aggressive with me and rolled me over with my head on the edge of the bunk, and he pushed his big cock into my mouth and throat like he was fucking a cunt. He pounded me that way for about five minutes before he stiffened up and flooded my mouth with his thick load of black cum. He shot at least ten spurts into me and I had to swallow three times to get it all down.

He finally pulled out of me and said, “Great job, Ted, you've done very well for being a new cock sucker for us. If you'd like, we can add you to our list of white mouths to fuck whenever we come through Denver. There's a TravelCenters of America (TA) location on the west side of Denver and right off of I-70. We could meet you there and let you suck us off again and again. But for now, we still have a lot of time to wait before the road is clear, and we plan to fuck your mouth repeatedly. But tell us, how do you feel about your new role being a cock sucker for our big, black cocks?”

I was still a little stunned at everything that had happened in the past hour, and especially that Sam pissed in my mouth, and I actually liked it. So, I thought I’d be truthful and said, “You guys have opened a whole new chapter in my sexual life, and I’d be happy to suck you guys off whenever you want me to. You can even let some other black truckers know about me if you want to, and I’ll be happy to take you all on.”

Then Lester spoke up and said, “We really enjoyed using your mouth like we did, but now we need to rest up for round two. Sam and I will lie back on the bunk next to each other, and you can alternate sucking our soft cocks as we take a nap. Then we’ll feed you again and again until the traffic clears up. We don’t normally get a chance to use a cock sucker for such an extended period, so this will be a lot of fun and a good opportunity to totally drain our balls.”

After a short nap with me sucking their soft cocks, there were three more rounds of them fucking my mouth and me swallowing their seed. Sam also pissed into my mouth a couple of more times, but for some reason Lester was not into that. It’s hard for me to explain how turned on I got feeling his forceful spray of urine in my mouth.

The snow storm abated over night and the emergency crews were able to clear up the accidents. We were able to move again by about noon, and they dropped me off at the gas station. I got a tow truck to bring my car back to the station, and by mid-afternoon I was on my way to Grand Junction. I rescheduled my meeting for the next morning, and I slept like a rock all night, after the abuse I took from those two big black men.

I did give Lester and Sam my email address, and I was able to meet with them and suck their cocks at the TA location on most of their trips through Denver. They even tried to get me to convince my wife to come with me, so they could fuck her, and I'm still working on that. I had never even been able to convince Sue to experiment with fantasies, much less actually meeting with a couple of black guys to fuck them.

But I have started to go on the internet to find cuckold stories and pictures of cuckold situations with black men and I’ll try to get Sue to look at them with me. I might someday have another story about Sue fucking those big, black cocks. But in the meantime, I'll continue to enjoy sucking those huge black cocks and balls and taking their fluids into my mouth and stomach.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments