Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sweet Temptation Part II

"Lacey is reluctant to have sex with Luke again, but he proves too much to deny."

5
2 Comments 2
10.3k Views 10.3k
5.3k words 5.3k words


Lacey woke with a terrible headache. She slowly opened her eyes and at first didn't recognize where she was. All the memories from the night before came flooding back quickly. Her heart began to beat rapidly as she looked over to her left. He was still asleep, and oh God, completely naked. He had a large cross tattoo on his right shoulder that Lacey only just now noticed. His skin looked liked a delicious combination between melting caramel, and light cocoa powder. Her mind flashed to slowly dragging her tongue across his sweat moistened flesh, down to his crotch. She clamped her eyes shut. She had to get out of her before she did something she regretted.

This hangover was going to be a complete bitch, not only that but she had to make the walk of shame back to her room. She carefully slid out of the bed, her muscles screaming at her. She quickly gathered her clothes, but she couldn't find her damn panties. She shrugged and swiftly put her clothes on. The quicker she got out of this room the better. She couldn't believe she had slept with a man she had just met. Yes he was Brad's best friend, but that didn't change the fact that she had gotten drunk and screwed a seemingly complete stranger. She zipped her dress up as best as she could, and carried her shoes with her out into the hall.

The second the door closed she took a deep breath and realized she had been holding her breath the whole time. She cringed again when she realized very unhappily that her room was on the same floor as Luke's. She composed herself and started to walk down the hall.

"Rough night?" Someone said from behind her.

She turned quickly and her face turned bright red. Oh God there was Kady, standing behind her with a look of pure excitement on her face.

"Aren't you supposed to be on your honeymoon?" Lacey asked still trying to make her way to her door. Kady caught up with her with a huge smile on her face.

"We decided to wait and leave today. Was that Luke's room I just saw you come out of?"

Lacey frowned, and finally opened her door.

Luke rolled over onto his side as he began to wake up. He moaned as he stretched his long body. His eyes opened, and immediately the images from the night before came flooding back. A smile crept its way across his face, as he sat up looking for Lacey. He frowned when he realized she was gone.

Well that was what he wanted. A one night stand. He slowly got out of the bed, his head pounding. Lord, he had had more to drink than he remembered. He weaved his way from the bed to the door, laughing at the path of his clothes that lead the way. He began to pick up his clothes when he noticed an article of clothing that wasn't his laying underneath his shirt. Lacey had left her panties.

He pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and flipped it open to call Brad. After a few minutes he was pleasantly surprised to find out Lacey was in fact staying at the same hotel he was. He called down to the front desk to ask for her room number. He was even more surprised to find out it was only just down the hall from his. He showered, and ate a quick breakfast. He took her panties and put them in his pocket. He had to be a gentleman and return them. He smirked to himself in the mirror, and walked out into the hall.

He walked down the long corridor, and was about to knock on her door when it opened. Kady stepped out, and closed the door behind her.

"Ah Luke." Kady said, obviously happy.

He smiled. "Fancy seeing you here."

Kady walked passed him. "Only a little warning. She's hung over, and a little cranky this morning."

Luke looked over his shoulder at her.

"Shouldn't you be leaving already. I talked to Brad earlier, he's waiting for you."

Kady smiled and bounced her way around the corner. Luke took a deep breath. At least with Kady and Brad gone for two weeks he could work his magic on Lacey. Yeah, he had wanted a one night stand, but the more he remembered about last night the more he wanted to learn more about Lacey. He picked up his hand to knock on the door when it swung open.

Lacey's breath caught in her throat. Oh God. Here he was, looking incredibly cute this morning. He was wearing a long sleeved dress shirt, and jeans, which seemed to be hugging him in all the right places. His hair was freshly washed and still held a little dampness to it. His eyes flared to life when he saw her, and her pulse picked up.

"Luke, you scared me." Lacey stammered.

He smiled. "May I come in?"

He watched the conflict play over her face. She looked very pretty this morning. He could tell she had showered, and he had an incredible urge to wrap his arms around her and take in her sent. She had on casual jeans, and a tight fitting purple sweater. She stepped aside to let him in, and closed to the door behind him. He turned and began to speak before she could.

"You left something in my room." He said pulling her blue panties out of his pocket.

She blushed a deep red, and ripped the underwear out of his hand.

"Thanks."

Luke perched himself on the arm of the small couch next to him.

"You're beautiful when you blush."

Lacey crossed her arms, her pounding head threatening to erupt. He watched her lower her thick eyelashes, covering her beautiful green eyes. 

"Thank you, but I certainly don't feel very beautiful."

Luke smiled. "Alcohol will do that to you."

Lacey shook her head. This guy was unbelievable.

"I guess." She said quietly. Lacey had to end this now. "Look I know all you wanted was a one night stand. I appreciate you bringing my underwear back to me. You can leave now."

Luke was taken back. He had indeed just wanted a one night stand, but he hadn't expected Lacey to want him to leave. For a second he was lost for words. He stood, "I didn't just come here to bring your underwear back. At first I did just want a one night stand, but after last night you cannot deny we have more of a connection than that."

Lacey shook her head. "We were both drunk Luke. Who knows what kind of a connection we had."
"The sex was unbelievable Lacey, that has to count for something." Luke countered.

Lacey sighed.

"I'm not going to explore this any further Luke. You live on a different continent than I do. It can only end badly."

Luke threw his hands in the air as if to say I surrender. "You win for now. Don't think I'm going to stop. I'm here for a month." He turned, threw a devastating smile at her and was out the door before Lacey could take another breath.

 

An hour later Lacey sighed, glad he was gone. She really couldn't believe this guy. Acting like she should fall at his feet. No doubt he was beautiful, but his overconfidence was really making her sick to her stomach. She would be glad when she could get back to her house, and back to her life. She gathered her things, and slowly made her way to the front desk to check out. She took the stairs to avoid Luke. It was really pissing her off the more she thought about him. She couldn't seem to help herself when he was around. When he had been in her room earlier that day it had taken every ounce of self control she had not to jump him right there! She rubbed her forehead as she thought, finally making it to her car. The nerve of him to almost threaten her!

'I'm not going to stop', she mocked him in her head.

"Well go ahead mister Luke Fitz, I'm not afraid of you." She said to herself in a horrible fake British accent. She laughed at herself and started the car.

*****

A week later Lacey had settled back into her life as normally as possible, and to her surprise or disappointment, she couldn't figure out which, Luke had not tried to contact her. Christmas was just around the corner, and she was actually excited about it this year. She was right in the middle of teaching her fourth block class about World War II, when the intercom sounded.

"Miss Belle we have something for you in the office."

She sighed and sent one of her students after it. When he returned five minutes later her face turned red. It was a beautiful bouqet of her favorite flowers, daisies. She took the vase, and made the class pay attention as she finished the lesson. She had planning period after, and sat down at her desk to read the card that came with the flowers.

The card read. 'Lacey, Hope you enjoy the flowers. I found out they are your favorites from a little birdie.' Yeah and I know exactly who that little birdie is too! Lacey's thoughts interrupted. She continued to read. 'I hope you will consider dinner with me tonight.' He had left his number at the bottom asking her to let him know one way or the other. Lacey sighed, he had gone to a lot of trouble the least she could do would be to call him. She picked up the phone and dialed the number.

Luke sat at his desk talking rapidly on the phone to a business associate when his cell phone rang. He looked at it annoyed because he didn't recognize the number, then remembered Lacey's flowers had probably arrived. He said a swift goodbye to the man on the line and quickly answered the phone. The instant Lacey heard his voice she knew she was going to accept his invitation as much as she didn't want to.

"Lacey?" He said his voice low, seeming to hold a promise of things to come.

Lacey's hands began to shake. The way his accent sounded when he said her name made her insides melt.

"Thank you for the flowers, they really are beautiful."

He smiled, perching the phone between his cheek and shoulder to usher in his secretary and show her were to lay a huge stake of papers. "It took me quite a while to find a bouquet as beautiful as you." He said.

Lacey rolled her eyes, damn this guy was laying it on thick!

"Listen about dinner..." She began.

He cut her off, "I'll pick you up at 8! See you then." He had hung up before she had a chance to tell him she did in fact want to have dinner tonight.

 

Eight o'clock came around faster than Lacey realized. She put the finishing touches on her makeup before making her way down stairs in her apartment. She was wearing a black dress, which flared out at the knee. Her hair was down and curled, and she even put on a pair of heels. Which was a big change because Lacey hated them. She looked at herself in the mirror, and turned towards the door when the door bell rang. She opened it and her stomach did a flip. Luke was wearing dark pants, with a pale pink button down shirt. He smiled when he saw her. My was she beautiful or what. He loved the dress she was wearing, it hugged her in all the right places.

"You look stunning."

Was that Luke's voice? He didn't recognize it, he sounded hoarse, his voice almost a whisper. He really had to get a hold of himself, he didn't know what it was about Lacey that made his throat run dry every time he saw her.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She said.

 

Lacey looked around at the resturant she didn't even know was in her town until Luke had pulled his car up to it. It was small but very fancy. They made their way to the booth and sat opposite each other. The car ride over had been pleasant enough, with both of them sticking to small talk.

"I'm glad you decided to come to dinner with me." Luke said smiling at Lacey before looking down at the menu.

Lacey bit the inside of her lip. When he directed that smile at her it was like she was mezmerized. She gently shook her head as if to shake off his charm and looked down at her menu.

"You didn't really give me much of a choice."

Luke raised his head. "I didn't force you."

Lacey laid her menu down. "You didn't give me the chance to turn down or accept your offer."

He leaned back in the booth, resting his back against the expensive black leather. "I think you accepted it when you opened the door wearing that dress." He said, his eyes slowly sliding down her face to her chest; which he noticed was not being covered very well by the dress.

Lacey noticed the look of pure apprecation in his eyes. She sighed.

"Fine yes. One could see it that way."

Luke smirked, why was she so against letting herself go with him. He couldn't help but notice she seemed like she was trying her best not get too close. He on the other hand couldn't help it. His mind flashed back to the night of the reception. The way her face lit up when they were dancing, her eyes swimming with laughter. He found himself thinking about her at the most inopportune times. He had in fact promised himself he wasn't going to contact her after she had kicked him out of her room, but when he saw the flower shop on his way in to work that morning he had walked in as if he had planned it the whole time.

"There is no other way to see it Lacey." Luke said after coming out of his momentary lapse.

She rolled her eyes. "Do you always have to have the last word? Do you always have to be right?" Lacey asked, but wished she could grab the words and shove them back in her mouth the minute they were out. To her surprise he looked amused.

"No. I don't have to be right. I just am." Luke said, his eyes dancing with amusement.

Inspite of herself Lacey actually laughed.

"Oh I see. I'll make sure to note that in my little black book of bullshit." She said with a slight smirk.

Luke laughed with her. "Oh sarcasm, I do love a good dose of sarcasm."

Lacey picked up her menu and looked over it.

"Don't look now, some bloke is staring. He's obviously jealous." Luke said looking at the man who was staring at Lacey and definately not trying to hide it. He was shorter than Luke and had blonde hair.

The hairs on the back of Lacey's neck stood up. She turned her head and sighed.

"Oh that's Mark. He's a teacher at the school I teach at."

Luke nodded his head. "I don't like the way he's looking at you."

Lacey picked her hand up and waved at Mark. He smiled, got up and walked slowly over to their table. Luke straightened up as if preparing for a fight.

"Mark! How are you? Aren't you glad we got out for christmas break earlier than usual?" Lacey asked. Luke felt something bubble up in him. Jealousy? Maybe. He didn't like this guy. There was something about the way he slid his eyes over Lacey's form. He had the sudden urge to remove his jacket and cover her chest.

BlondieStarrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondieStarrr

He narrowed his eyes as Lacey and Mark continued to talk.

"...Luke?" Lacey said for the third time.

Luke shook his head. "I'm sorry. Yes?"

"I said this is Mark. Mark this is Luke." Mark pushed his hand toward Luke. Luke looked at it for a second then took it in his for a brief shake.

"Oh. I think I've interrupted your..date?" Mark spit the last word out like it hurt him. Luke spoke up.

"Yes, you did."

Lacey shot Luke a look.

"Well enjoy your time off. See ya back at school in January." Mark said before walking off.

"I don't like him. He obviously likes you." Luke said jealousy rearing its ugly head.

"He's my friend."

"He wants to have sex with you."

Lacey looked amused. "He does not." Luke crossed his arms. "It's obvious. You're a beautiful woman Lacey. The sooner you see that the better."

Lacey's face burned, and she smiled. She felt the warmth from the compliment spreading through her. "Thank you for the compliment."

"I'm not complimenting you love. I'm telling you the truth. Your beauty takes my breath away when I look at you."

Lacey's breath caught in her throat. The look in his eyes told her he was not lying. She wanted to lighten the mood. She was not sure how her emotions could take anything else.

"Yeah I tend to do that to a lot of men." She said her eyes swimming with amusement.

Luke laughed, a deep rich laugh that filled the resturant.

"You never cease to amaze me."

 

Two hours later Lacey was having a good time, hell even great. Luke was more charming than she remembered, and he couldn't seem to be able to take his eyes off of her. Lacey's hand was resting on the table next to her glass of wine. Luke picked it up and brought it to his mouth. He opened her hand and kissed her palm. Lacey's face began getting hot.

"I do hope you will come back to my place for..." He placed another kiss on her palm, this time she felt his hot breath and tongue lightly brush her skin. "...some coffee." He finished.

Lacey was on fire, and she was all but sure if he didn't stop she was going to leave a wet spot on this very nice leather seat. He let go of her hand and it fell back to the table like boneless jello. She cleared her throat. The look in his eyes told her the very last thing he wanted was coffee once they were back at his place, and dammit she wanted exactly what he did.

"Coffee sounds great." She said dragging her eyes up to meet his. She quietly kicked her shoe off and slid her bare foot up his leg. She was an adult, and wanted to enjoy this time with Luke, however fleeting it was. Luke jerked when she reached his thigh, and smiled into his glass of wine.

She raised one eyebrow looking into his eyes. Luke about coughed up the sip of wine he had just taken. The way she looked at him, oh she was lucky they were in public. If they had been alone she would be naked by now.

The conversation in the car on the way back to his place was again small talk, but you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Lacey crossed her legs, her dress sliding up to reveal a tantalizing bit of her outter thigh. Her skin was lightly tanned everywhere the sun could naturally touch, but the skin of her thigh was untouched by the sun, and made Luke's pulse quicken. Luke glanced over, and quickly darted his eyes back to the road.

 

He pulled into the parking lot of the hotel he was staying at and quickly ushered Lacey up to his room. Once the door closed he backed her up against it. She felt the cool wood against her bare shoulders, and shivered. His eyes held a sensual promise that Lacey was very ready to see fulfilled. He by passed her lips and went to her neck, sliding his tongue and lips across her ultra sensative flesh. Her neck was her spot, and when she felt him lightly sink his teeth into the flesh there her knees almost buckled. He kissed over to her shoulder and slid off the strap of her dress.

"You know something?" He said, his accent seemed thicker. Lacey wondered if that was something that happened when he was turned on. Luke placed a soft, hot kiss against her now bare shoulder.

"What?" She asked her mouth barely working.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to get enough of you." He said with his mouth against her neck.

The intimate words caught Lacey off guard. It also turned her on more than she could bare. He drug his head back up to meet hers and kissed her. This kiss seemed to yell for attention. Lacey snaked her hands up into his hair, and tugged slightly. Luke moaned, and pulled back to look Lacey in her eyes.

"I also think that you look much better undressed." He said while pulling the zipper down on the back of her dress.

Lacey smirked letting him pull her dress off. He got both straps off her shoulders and let the dress pool in the floor around her feet. He very slowly drug his eyes up and down her frame. Lacey usually would have been very self conscience but the way Luke was looking at her made her forget about any self- esteem problems she might have. Luke put his hands on the wall next to Lacey's head, as he leaned down and kissed her. Lacey untucked his shirt, and slid her hands up his sides.

"You know what I think?"

Luke smiled. "What's that love?"

"I think you are wearing entirely too much clothing." Lacey started unbuttoning his shirt, placing soft kisses on the skin relieved as the shirt fell away.

She pushed the shirt off his shoulders and he let it fall to the floor. His chest was sprinkled with darker hair, which to her utter surprise was soft to the touch. She raked her hands down his chest, basking in the groan that pushed its way passed his lips. He reached behind her, taking a fistfull of her hair and pulled her hard against him.

"You pick, in front of the fire place, or in the bed."

Lacey shivered. It was so damn cold outside. The low that night was 13, and she had always wanted to have sex in front of a fire.

She took a deep breath, while Luke traced her jaw with his tongue.

"Fire." She said before he reached her mouth with his.

He pulled her over to the fire place with him, and stoked the fire. She pulled a thick blanket off the back of the couch laying it in the floor. She took her shoes off while watching Luke take his off. They both stood looking at each other for what seemed like hours. Lacey felt incredibly hot, and she touched her face to feel just how hot. Luke was looking at her like he could, and would take a big bite out of her. She suddenly got self conscience, and crossed her arms over her bra clad chest. Luke stepped foward and pulled her arms away.

"You have nothing to hide sweetheart. I want to see you...all of you."

Lacey shivered, not because she was cold.

"Are you cold?"

Lacey gazed into his eyes. "Not at all."

Luke was looking at her like he was hungry, and she was his dinner. He traced her lips with his thumb, and lightly trailed his warm hand down her neck to her shoulder. He leaned in and pressed a soft, hot kiss on her collar bone.

"I plan on taking this very slow. I want to enjoy every single detail about your body." Luke said between kisses placed on her chest above her bra.

Lacey drug her hands through his hair, pulling him closer to her.

"I think you'd better get started."

He pulled both of her bra straps off her shoulders while she reached behind her to undo it. She let the bra fall to the floor while Luke leaned his head over to capture one of her pink nipples in his mouth. He sucked softly nipping her with his teeth. Her face grew hot as he guided her down to lay on the blanket. Lacey drug her hands down his side and around to the front of his pants until she reached his belt. She took great care not to touch his now painful erection. She got his pants unbuttoned and off, while busying herself with his full lips.

Luke slid his body down hers enjoying the view. "Open your legs for me."

Lacey wasn't used to being talked to during sex, in fact most of her sexual meetings had been a lot different than everything had been with Luke. Her heart felt dangerously close to beating its way out of her rib cage. Lacey looked down and realized her panties were gone. A smirk crept onto her face, as she reached down to push Luke's underwear down. She drug her eyes up to lock with his.

"Why is it that whenever it comes to you I can't say no?" Lacey asked with a smirk. Before he could answer she wrapped her warm hand around his hard penis. She felt it jump slightly, and dragged her tongue down his neck.

"Are you not going to answer me?" She asked devilishly. She squeezed his penis and began stroking it. Luke's answer came out on a moan.

"How in the world am I supposed to be able to concentrate with your hands on me?"

Lacey smiled and continued her torture, slowly and deliciously sliding her soft hand up and down his hard shaft. Lacey forced her body weight over to make Luke roll over. She got on top of him, smiling into his eyes.

"And just what are you going to do to me?" Luke asked smiling back at her.

She started kissing down his body placing hot wet kisses on his chest over to his rib cage and down further. She reached his waist line with her mouth and looked up at Luke. She could feel the sexuality like an electric charge surging through the air. She wiggled down further until she was inches away from his penis. She took it in her hand and let her tongue lash across the tip quickly. Luke's hips jerked upward.

Lacey slowly took him into her mouth inch by inch, she wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but she liked it. Once she had almost his entire length in her mouth she began sucking softly at first.

Luke's hands automatically went to her hair, slightly tugging on it. Lacey began picking up her speed alternating between sucking and licking his penis. She slid his length all the way down into her throat, and slowly drug it back out. Luke's breath was coming in short spurts now, the feeling of her wet mouth was unbelievable. He wasn't sure what tricks she had up her sleeve but he was sure if she kept it up he would come before he got a chance to really enjoy her. He grabbed her shoulders and tugged her up towards him. Lacey smiled.

"You keep that up and I will come."

"That's the idea." Lacey said making lazy circle's on his chest.

"I want to come inside you."

His matter of fact statement made Lacey's head swim, and her vagina clench in pure lust. Luke pinned her beneath him.

"You are bloody fantastic." Luke said his voice coming out in a growl.

He ran his fingers through her hair before leaning into her for a kiss. He nibbled on her bottom lip tugging on it lightly. He positioned himself between her open legs, slowly sliding his hand down her side causing goose bumps to form on her warm skin.

"I love it when you touch me." She said with her lips against his ear.

Her hot breath made an electric charge bolt down the right side of his body from his ear to his groin. He groaned and slid his mouth down her shoulder onto her chest. He took her nipple into his mouth sucking heavily. He took her nipple and lightly blew cool air on it, and a light shiver shot through Lacey's body. The sensation he was creating was amazing, no man had ever made her feel this level of just pure lust. She couldn't wait any longer, she wanted, no needed him inside of her and fast. She felt like she might explode if he didn't hurry.

"Luke...please!" Lacey said her voice croaking out the words.

"Tell me...what you want love." Luke said with his mouth against hers, his eyes locked with hers.

The words made her hurt in a good way. She felt the sexual ping hit her clit.

"I need you inside me." She said the words before even thinking about it.

Luke growled. She needed him. He grabbed the base of his penis and slowly started to push just the head into her vagina. He looked down watching his darker skin disappear into her pink folds. Lacey dug her nails into Luke's fore arms. He drew in his breath through his teeth, a low moan slipping passed his lips. He had planned to take this slow, to enjoy her every move, but looking down at her writhing body made him forget about those plans. He held himself above her and plunged his full length into her in one fluid motion. Lacey's back arched high off of the floor, her nails digging even deeper into his caramel skin. Luke could see the fire dancing in her eyes, as he watched her pupils dialate. Luke flexed his back muscles pulling back out and slamming back into her. He watched her breasts bouncing as he pumped into her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her when she was dressed, and he sure as hell couldn't when she was undressed. He didn't know what was happening to him.

Lacey could feel her orgasm just below the surface. Luke grabbed her face in his hand and pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. Lacey could almost feel the lust, and compassion flowing into her through his mouth. He tangled his tongue with hers, and drew her bottom lip into his mouth and bite down on it pulling it out slighty. She could barely breath, and Luke wasn't helping matters as he picked up the pace of his thrusts. She locked her ankles around his waist pushing her pelvis up to meet the demands his hips were making. She clenched her vagina muscles against his penis, making Luke bite down on her shoulder. She was sweating and could feel his sweat mixing with hers. She grasped the floor with her hands lifting herself up.

"Oh fuck...YES!" She almost screamed the words, feeling her orgasm crest over her.

Luke drowned the rest of her words in another kiss. Lacey grabbed his ass pulling him into her as deep as he had been. Luke's breath caught, as his orgasm hit him completely by surprise. They continued kissing, each of their words being lost into the others mouth. Luke continued moving slowly, and delibrately inside her as both of their orgasms slowly waned.** He smoothed her hair as he kissed all over her face; her mouth, her nose, and down to her neck.

He rolled over and Lacey blew her hair out of her face. Her breath was still coming fast and laughter was bubbling up in her.

"You know. It doesn't do much for my ego when you laugh after we make love." Luke said turning to look at her.

She smiled. "I'm just happy is all."
Published 
Written by Linsee89
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments