Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tenth Year Anniversary Fantasy Present

"Celebrating our Tenth Anniversary Fantasy"

27
16 Comments 16
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
This is the story about when my husband and I decided to have a foursome for our tenth wedding anniversary. We have a fabulous sex life. However, we’re always looking for interesting ideas to keep our sex life interesting.

Joe, my husband, decided he wanted to have a threesome with a lady of his choice and me. I decided I wanted to sleep with an African American man. We decided we would look for an African American couple to fulfill this sexual fantasy.

We wrote a classified listing. This is what it said:
White attractive couple looking for an African American couple to have a foursome. You must be disease free and be able to show proof that you are. We would like the male to be well endowed. Please call (698-446-9345)

We sent the classified listing into the paper. My husband and I were very excited to start interviewing couples for this event. We definitely had to be attracted to the couple.

I'll try to remember how the interview process went down.

“Kathleen, when we decide on the couple, I definitely want to watch you and the woman have sex. It’s something I've always wanted to see.”

“Okay Joe, that would be fine. I've always dreamed about being with an endowed black man.”

We were so excited about it. We both had never done something so kinky and wild before. We couldn't stop thinking about how it would go down.

The next day we got a few calls. We'd scheduled appointments with three couples. We agreed to meet at a hotel to do the screenings. Joe and I got ready. We dressed in casual attire. I wore a denim skirt with a pink camisole shirt and sandals. Joe wore tan Bermuda shorts, blue golf shirt, and brown dockside shoes.

We drove over to the W hotel. We went to the desk and got the key and waited in the room. The first couple knocked on the door. Joe opened it and the couple came into the room.

“Hi, I’m Joe and this is my wife Kathleen. Basically, we’re looking for a couple to have a foursome with. Also, we want the two women to have oral sex together, while the men watch. My wife is interested that the male cock be over eight inches. We're looking to have oral sex and anal sex. Is this something you think you'd be able to do?”

“Hi, we're Dan and Cara. We've had foursomes before. Cara wouldn't mind to be with your wife. Here's a note from our doctor stating we are disease free. We’re professional people. My wife and I are both lawyers. We’re a little kinky and love to have good sexual fun. Cara has been with other women, so she would love to be with Kathleen. My cock is nine inches long.”

“Don, would you be able to show us your cock? I'd like to see Cara’s breasts and her pussy please.”

Don then unzipped his pants and produced a huge cock. Cara then showed us her breasts, which were firm and about a C-cup size. Cara had a bald pussy.

“Well it was very nice meeting you. We’ll let you know.”

Dan and Cara left the room and Joe and I thought they would be perfect. They were a very attractive couple and we both really liked them. They were both experienced. I even got a little wet talking to them. They were very good looking.

The next couple knocked on the door. And Joe let them in.

“Hi, I’m Joe and this is my wife Kathleen. Basically, we’re looking for a couple to have a foursome with. Also, we want the two women to have oral sex together, while the men watch. My wife is interested that the male cock be over eight inches. We’re looking to have oral sex and anal sex. Is this something you think you'd be able to do?”

“Hi, we’re Max and Casandra. I own my own financial business and my wife is a stay at home mother. We both have never had a foursome, but are interested in maybe trying. We would not have a problem with Casandra being with your wife. Again, this is not something we've ever done, but would love to try it out. Here's a note from our doctor giving us a good bill of health. I also have an eight and a half inch cock.”

“Max would you be able to show us your cock? I'd like to see Casandra’s breasts and her pussy please.”

Max then unzipped his pants and produced a huge cock. Casandra then showed us her breasts, which were firm and about a B-cup size. Casandra had a full bush.

“Well it was very nice meeting you. We’ll let you know.”

Max and Casandra left. We both agreed they were nice, but they weren't very experienced. We kind of wanted a couple who knew what they were doing.

The next couple knocked on the door. And Joe let them in.

“Hi, I’m Joe and this is my wife Kathleen. Basically, we’re looking for a couple to have a foursome with. Also, we want the two women to have oral sex together, while the men watch. My wife is interested that the male cock be over eight inches. We’re looking to have oral sex and anal sex. Is this something you think you'd be able to do?”

“Hi, we’re Carl and Kimberly. We're both bartenders and work at a gentleman’s club. We've had foursomes before. We’re both bisexuals and enjoy having sex with either sex. So we’re up for some hot fun. Here's a note from our doctor giving us a clean bill of health. I have a nine inch cock."

“Carl would you be able to show us your cock? I'd like to see Casandra’s breasts and her pussy please.”

Carl then unzipped his pants and produced a huge cock. Casandra then showed us her breasts, which were firm and about a C-cup size. Casandra had a bald pussy.

“Well it was very nice meeting you. We’ll let you know.”

Carl and Kimberly left. They were a very nice looking couple. Now we had to decide who we’d choose. We did like that Carl and Kimberly were a bisexual couple. They would not have any problems with our evening. They were both very attractive and I mentioned that Carl was very sexy.

We drove back to our house and called Carl and Kimberly and told them we had decided on them. We agreed we would meet up with them over the weekend here at our house. Joe told Carl that he wanted Kimberly to wear a white bra, white thong, white garter, white thigh highs, and heels. We thought that it would look beautiful up against her chocolate skin. I would wear the same things all in black. We then hung up the phone.

The week flew and it was the big evening. We were just going to have drinks and snacks. We didn’t want to waste any time. I was dressed in a black lacy bra, black lacy thong, black thigh highs, black garter and black heels.

The door bell rung and it was Carl and Kimberly.

“Come in. We’ve been waiting for you guys. We’re so excited. We have wine out and appetizers out. Please come into our home.”

Carl and Kimberly came in. I took their coats. Kimberly was already dressed in her white lacy bra, white thong, white thigh highs, white garter, and white heels.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire

She looked absolutely beautiful. Her skin was chocolate brown and her intimate apparel was white. She looked absolutely stunning.

We all drank our wine and chatted about the evening. We ate the appetizers and were having a good time. Joe had put on some music and we were all getting along great. I guess about an hour had passed.

“Why don’t you girls put on a little strip show on for us. Then I want to see you make out and get into sixty-nine position and enjoy each other’s bodies.”

Kimberly and I got up and we started to dance. Kimberly was just gorgeous. She had brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes and she was a C-Cup. She had long beautiful legs. She stood about five foot six inches tall.

I’m five foot seven inches tall. I have brown long hair and blue eyes. I’m a 38 C-cup and also have long legs. We both had bald pussies.

Kimberly and I got in the center of the room and started to dance. We were both dancing very close together. Then we removed each other’s bras. We both danced close together and our breasts were touching each other’s. We helped each other take our thongs off. My hand was on her muff and her hand was on mine.

We then danced around and then we kissed each other. A full French kiss. Our tongues were dancing in each other’s mouth. Kimberly then took my hand and took me to the couch.

Joe and Carl were sitting on recliner chairs. They both had moved their pants down and each had a firm grip on their cocks. They were both masturbating, while Kimberly and I were putting on this sexy show.

“Kathleen, lie on top of me. Let’s get in the sixty nine position. I want to lick your pussy now.”

I put my ass and pussy in Kimberly’s face. Kimberly licked my pussy. Her tongue explored my folds and she did long licks and short licks. She then spread my pussy lips and entered my cunt with her tongue. It felt so good. I was moaning. She then licked my pussy all around my clit and sucked gently on my pussy lips.

I then started to lick Kimberly’s pussy. My tongue found her clit and I worked my tongue all around her sweet pussy. She tasted so good. I then sucked on her pussy lips and moved my mouth all around her cunt. I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and began to tongue fuck her fast.

We were both eating each other’s pussies. It felt so good. We both were very wet and our honey was flowing out of our pots. We were both lapping and enjoying each other’s cream.

"Okay ladies, it’s time to move into the bedroom now.”

The men helped undress us. They did leave our thigh high stockings and the garter belts on and our shoes.

We decided that Joe would be with Kimberly and I'd be with Carl. We were kissing the other one’s husband. I’d never kissed or made love to any other man. Well, not for a very long time.

Both couples were kissing very passionately. Each man had their hands on each woman’s breasts. We all moved onto the bed. Kimberly and I were laying on our backs and each of the men got into position and ate our pussies. Both of their tongues were deep inside of our pussies. Kimberly and I turned our heads and we shared a deep and passionate kiss, while the men were eating our pussies.

First we were just going to have straight sex with the other women's husband and then we'd have a foursome after that.

Kimberly was in the missionary position and Joe entered her slowly. Joe had a seven inch cock. He slid his cock right into Kimberly’s wet pussy. He pushed his cock right up into her and started to fuck her. She had her legs at her side, while they fucked.

“Oh Joe, that feels so good. Oh god!”

Joe was massaging and rubbing Kimberly’s beautiful chocolate breasts and they were kissing deep and passionately. Joe was much smaller than her husband, but he still fucked her really well.

I then got on my back and Carl slid his nine inch cock into me slowly. It felt so good. He was huge and had to go slowly. But once he was in, it felt amazing. Carl started to push and thrust into my wet pussy. His chocolate brown cock was deep inside me.

“Oh fuck! Your cock is filling me up. Oh God, it feels so good. Fuck me fast, Carl.”

His cock was amazing. I could not believe how good it felt in my pussy. We did not want to spend too much time in this position and then got into position for our foursome.

Carl got on his back and I straddled his big, huge cock. My husband lubed my ass and slid his cock into my ass. Kimberly rode her husband’s face.

I rocked back and forth over Carl’s huge cock and my husband fucked my ass.

“Oh God, that feels so good. Oh God.”

Both men could feel each other’s cock in my body. Kimberly was riding her husband’s face he was licking her and slurping on her wet pussy. She was moaning and groaning. We fucked like this for a while. I’d never been double penetrated in my life. After about a half an hour we switched.

Joe then got on his back. Kimberly straddled his cock and moved her pussy up and down his shaft. Carl then put lubrication on his cock and Kimberly’s ass. Carl slid his nine inch cock slowly into his wife’s ass. She was moving up and down over Joe’s cock, while Carl took her tight anus. I was sitting on my husband’s face moving my body up and down, while he slurped on my wet pussy.

Both men could feel their cocks in Kimberly’s body.

“Oh God! Oh fuck. It feels so good.”

They fucked Kimberly good and hard for about thirty minutes. Then Kimberly and I got on our hands and knees and Joe grabbed her hips and fucked her pussy hard. She was backing up into his cock. Moving in rhythm with Joe.

“Oh fuck! Here I come."

Joe came in her pussy. Ropes and ropes of his hot come filled her sweet pussy.

Carl then slid his nine inch cock into my pussy very slowly. He grabbed my hips and fucked me slowly. His cock felt so good in my pussy. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my hole. I backed up into his cock.

“Oh God! Here it comes.”

Carl came in my pussy. Ropes and ropes of his cream filled my cunt.

"Okay ladies get on your hands and knees and clean our cocks up.”

We both got on our hands and knees. I cleaned Carl’s cock, working my mouth up and down his prick. I tasted our come on his cock.

Kimberly then got on her hands and knees and licked and sucked Joe’s cock clean. She worked her mouth up and down over his shaft and tasted her and Joe’s cream.

After that we all got dressed and went into the family room and enjoyed more wine and more snacks.

“Thank you guys so much for helping us fulfill our anniversary fantasy.”

After a while, Carl and Kimberly left. Joe and I drank more wine and then we went to bed. It was the best anniversary present we ever gave to each other. We’ll never forget our tenth wedding anniversary.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments