Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Airport

"Young Asian woman has her first black man"

8
2 Comments 2
15.4k Views 15.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

8:30 PM, you have been at the airport for over three hours waiting for your girlfriend. Her flight from the United States has been delayed four times already. Every time you look at the arrival board, they post another delay. She has been traveling in the U.S. for a month, visiting all the major cities Los Angles, Chicago , New York , Philadelphia , and finally Washington DC . She sent you pictures from her camera phone everywhere she went and they all were nice, but you were getting tired of seeing buildings, statutes, and museums. The last two pictures that she sent you from the plane were very interesting though, you have been daydreaming about them for the past two hours.

 

It is a long flight from the United States to your country. Asia is half way around the world and you live in the heart of Asia . Your girlfriend has been texting you every hour, telling you what was going on, on the plane. When you arrived at the airport three hours ago, she sent you a text telling you about the handsome black man sitting across the aisle and one row up from her. She described the dark suit he was wearing, his muscular build, and captivating smile. There are not any black men in your hometown and very few in all of Asia . You are not sure when you became curious about black men, dreaming of a thick black cock sliding into the jet black hair that covers your pussy, spreading your legs and pussy lips open to allow one to enter you, his heavy balls tapping your wet lips as he strokes your pussy. You have seen black men on TV and in the movies; you even met one at university, but have never been with one. You dream of how good it will feel to have a pair of strong black hands holding your ass, spreading your cheeks and fingering your asshole or cupping your small breasts, playing with your hard nipples. Picking you up and carrying you to a bed to take your pussy, to fill it and stretch it open, his dark head plowing deep inside your dripping wet cunt.   Lately, she has been texting you every fifteen minutes, telling you more about him, his clean shaven head, thick biceps and chest, how politely he talks with the people sitting around him. Then it came, she took a picture of him almost as if he posed for the camera, but she is too shy to say anything to him, she never would have asked him for a picture. It was just a great candid shot. Once you saw him, you had to have him. He was handsome and his smile could charm the panties off any woman. Your pussy got wet as you thought about his black cock sliding into you, pounding your pussy hard on a soft bed. When she sent you the second picture, he was in the aisle walking toward her. His suit fit perfectly on his athletic frame. His hand was resting on one of the seatbacks and you could almost feel how firm his grip would be on your ass. You went to the lady's room and into the stall at the end. Staring at his picture, your fingers deep in your pussy, you masturbated, rubbing your clit, finger fucking yourself until you exploded in orgasm. You needed his cock, wanted to suck it, taste his cum, and then let him fuck you all night long.   It seemed like the plane would never land, even when it finally did, it took forever for her to get off the plane and meet you. She ran to you and gave you a big hug, so excited to see you and tell you about her trip across America . However, you were looking for him, waiting to see him enter the waiting area. What would you say? How could you tell him you wanted him deep in your pussy? He would think you were a crazy whore in the airport trying to pick him up and take his money. But, your friend has different plans and she drags you away to get her luggage. That’s when you saw him, waiting for his bags. For 20 minutes, you stare at him as she tells you all about New York City . Her bags finally come and you vaguely hear her say how hungry she is. Again, she drags you away, this time to the little restaurant across from the baggage pick up. You get a quick bite to eat, constantly glancing over at him. Everyone else has gotten his or her bags except him by the time you finish eating. He is talking to one of the workers but you can tell he is having a very hard time. Your friend is on the phone with her mother so you decide to get up and walk over to him.   You know some English since you studied it in school and practiced talking with your friends, hoping that one day you would visit the U.S.   As you approach, you say, “Hi, may I help you?”   His smile lights up his face, “Yes! Do you speak English? My bags are lost and I can’t understand what he is trying to tell me.”   Talking with the worker, you arrange for his bags to be delivered to his hotel when they are found.   “Thanks for your help, I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t come over. May I buy you a drink? I really need one.”   You reply, “Yes,” not trying to sound too eager.   Your friend is still on the phone when you walk back to the restaurant, but you can tell she is not happy that this stranger is with you. Over drinks, you offer to give him a ride to his hotel. You have to pass your girlfriend’s home to get to there so you have an excuse not to go in with her and look at more pictures of buildings.   Again his smile fills his face, “That would be great if it’s not too much trouble. I can take a cab if it’s out of your way.”   He helps your friend gather her bags and you all head to your car. Your pussy begins to get wet again as you work your way through the airport thinking about his cock sliding in you, stroking you hard.   Rushing through the airport it is your turn to drag your girlfriend. She is very upset that you offered him a ride to the hotel. She wanted to tell you about her trip, show you the clothes she bought in New York and the pictures she took in all the other cities. You pretend that you are very sorry and promise to come by soon to make it up to her, hoping that she will not say anything to ruin it on the way to her house. Once in the car you speed through the streets, traffic is not too bad and you get to her home no time. She tries to invite you in, but you quickly decline.   “He’s tired and wants to get to the hotel,” you tell her.   Once at the hotel he asks, “Would you come inside with me and explain to them that my bags will be arriving later, please?   You go inside with him and talk to the front desk explaining what happened with his luggage. They promise to deliver it to his room as soon as it arrives. Since he doesn’t have any bags, the bellman won’t show him to his room with just a briefcase to carry. This is you chance, your opportunity to have him alone in his room.   Coyly you ask, “May I use your bathroom? I have a long drive home and need to go before I get back on the road.”   “Sure” he replies.   Leading the way to the elevator you hope he is looking at your ass as you walk down the hall.

GraceStefania
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GraceStefania

  On the elevator, laughing, he asks you your name and thanks you for all the help. Your nipples are hard and pressing against the fabric of your shirt, the short skirt you have on shows off your slim legs, your pussy is soaking wet as you think about wrapping them around his waist. He places his hand on your back as the doors open, guiding you into the hall; it brushes against your ass as you step out in front of him. Your thong is keeping your pussy juices from running down your legs as you lead him to his room. He opens the door and you step inside with him. The door closes behind you; he turns to say thank you, leans forward and kisses you.   You accept his kiss leaning back against the door. His hands slide around your thin waist pulling you against his body, his tongue dances with yours. Your body aches for him, you have been dreaming about him for hours; it needs him inside you, filling your pussy. His strong hands slide along your backside, down to the back of your thighs, then back up under your skirt cupping your ass; you arch your back pressing your pussy against him. Spreading your ass open, his fingers slide along your crack as he squeezes your cheeks, his strong hands massaging them as you kiss.   You feel the bulge in his pants as you grind your pussy on his leg, his fingers pull your thong to the side then plays with your asshole. Pinning you against the door he pulls your top off, grabbing your ass he lifts you up bringing your nipple to his face, it swells as he sucks it into his mouth. Leaning your head back on the door, you wrap your arms around his neck, your legs around his waist and close your eyes. His tongue circles you nipple, playing with it, teasing it, before he takes your small breast into his mouth.   “OMG,” you cry out.   He pulls your thong to the side and pushes his finger in your asshole as he sucks your tit. You force you hand between the two of you, sliding your fingers into your soaking cunt, then rubbing your clit, your orgasm is so close.   “Please fuck me, fuck me now… please,” begging him, “FUCK ME!”   Undoing his pants, freeing his thick cock, he lowers you down a little; you grab it with both hands guiding it towards your small slit. The head of his cock presses against your swollen lips pushing them apart, he pauses a moment holding the tip in you, your wet pussy begging to be fucked. Looking into your eyes, he slides his cock deep into your pussy stretching it open, splitting you in half. Gasping as it slides in you take him all the way to his balls. The head of his cock throbs inside your pussy plowing its way deeper into your cunt. His thrusts are long and hard, slamming you into the door with each one, his hands on your ass pulling you onto his cock as he fucks you.   Yelling, “YES, fuck me, take my pussy, it’s your pussy, take it,” as he slides in and out of you.   You feel the orgasm start somewhere inside you, spreading through your body, he grinds against your swollen clit at the end of each hard thrust sending you over the edge. Your pussy contracts on his cock as he pounds you, the wave flowing to every inch of your body as you cum.   “Don’t stop,” you moan as his cock slides in and out.   Feeling his body tense you know he is about to squirt his load in you, you squeeze his cock with your pussy walls trying to hold him inside you as he pumps his cock in your tight slit, stretching it like it has never been stretch before. You feel his hot come fill you, his head throbbing, as he squirts deep inside your cunt, his cum mixing with yours.   You can barely stand when he lowers you to the floor.     “Let’s go over to the bed,” he states emphatically.   On shaky legs, you lead him to the bed, his cum running down your thighs as you walk. He lays you gently down onto it, your pussy lips still quivering from your orgasm, and buries his face between your legs. Your jet-black pussy hair is wet with cum as he licks your outer lips, slowly tracing them with the tip of his tongue. Arching your back, you try to make him slide his tongue in you but he pulls away and smacks your swollen clit with his hand. When you relax, he licks your lips again just barely touching you, teasing you with his tongue. Thrusting your hips forward and grabbing his head, you try to force his tongue inside your pussy. Again, he smacks your clit, this time harder.   Begging him, you cry out, “Please, please lick my pussy; stick your tongue in my wet cunt.”   Reaching up to hold your tits in his hands, he slides his tongue inside you, tasting your pussy juices, licking your slit up towards your clit, but stopping just before it reaches it. You feel you clit throbbing under its hood, waiting to be licked. The swollen tip peaks out from under its protective cover, exposing itself for his tongue. A firm squeeze of your hard nipples as he sucks your clit into his mouth sends another orgasmic wave through your body. Locking your thighs around his head as you cum you hold him in a vice grip. He holds your clit in his mouth, sucking, as your body jerks from your orgasm.   “Yes baby, I’m cumming, OMG yes, eat my pussy baby,” you say lustfully as your pussy contracts repeatedly.   Grabbing his head, forcing his tongue inside you, you hold him until your orgasmic spasms finally stop. When you release his head, he rolls you over on all fours and places the head of his thick black cock on you pussy preparing to enter you from behind.   Mounting your small ass and thrusting his thick cock in your pussy, stretching your pussy to its limit he rides you from behind pounding your throbbing cunt.   Almost hoarse, you moan, “Ride me baby; fuck my pussy hard.”   His balls slap your cunt as he strokes you, pushing your face down on the bed with his hard thrust. You pussy has never be pounded like this before, his head feels like a missile sliding in and out of you. You push back to take more of his cock inside you, you want your pussy ravished, torn open by his hard cock. Grabbing your hips he pumps his cock in you, his strokes push your face across the sheets. Reaching around between your legs, he squeezes your clit between his fingers, rubbing it as he fucks you from behind. The sound of his cock sliding in your wet pussy fills the room, his body smacking your ass over and over again in a distinctive rhythm sounds like a drummer beating a drum. His head expands inside you just before he cums in your hot pussy, grunting loudly, he squirts his load inside you, filling your pussy again. You guide his hand on your clit, helping him rub you to another orgasm as he pounds you with his final thrusts.   Collapsing, he rides you down onto the bed and lies beside you, spooning; he rubs your face gently as you both drift off to sleep. Smiling as you fall off to sleep, you hope he will fuck you again in the morning…
Published 
Written by MankoZ28
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments