Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Blind Date 2

"The next morning..."

10
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
828 words 828 words


It was the night after the blind date, and Allie awakened to Andy sleeping next to her. She couldn’t help but smile at herself, knowing she scored big last night. She peeked under the covers, revealing Andy’s hard-on and his masculine chest. She wanted to wait until he was awake to be pleased, but she couldn’t help herself. She reached down to her swollen pussy and began to touch herself. She was moving her finger in circles, and just as she was about to slide her finger into her wet pussy, Andy grabbed her finger.

“What do you think you’re doing, sweetheart?” Andy asked.

“Uhhh….” Allie turned deep red with embarrassment.

“Here, let me help you,” Andy moved her hands above her head. With one hand he held her hands above her head, and he let his other hands explore her body. As his fingers grazed her skin, Allie’s body shook with excitement.

“Why don’t you continue what I was doing?” Allie asked.

Andy whispered in her ear “because I want to make sure that you want it.”

“But I do, I want you so bad. Don’t tease me,” Allie begged.

“Just let me show you how a man pleases a woman,” Andy whispered after kissing her earlobe.

He continued kissing her earlobe, sending goosebumps down her arm. He began kissing down her neck, pausing at her collarbone. She tried pushing his lips lower, but Andy was insistent on teasing her. He moved back to her mouth, kissing her passionately. Allie tried to speak, but Andy put a finger to her mouth. He lowered his lips, moving to her hardened nipples. He smiled at the sight of them, and lowered his mouth. He began sucking her nipples, and once his tongue grazed Allie’s nipple, she let out a moan. This encouraged Andy, and he slid his hand down her chest and towards her drenching cunt. He continued to suck her nipples, while he pushed her legs apart. He ran his fingers slowly down the side of her leg, inching closer to her vagina. Once his hand was covering it, he slid his middle finger into her pussy, sending Allie into bliss. She arched her back, and spread her legs even further apart.

He was still moving his middle finger in and out of her, when he added another. Her body shuddered in ecstasy. While moving his fingers back and forth, he began to rub her clit with his thumb.

jazzwolsten
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jazzwolsten

Her breathing quickened and she was getting close to climax. She moaned loudly, about to finish, when Andy stopped.

“Wh..Why did you stop?! I was just about to finish!” Allie screamed in frustration.

“Because you’re not finishing that way, darling.” Andy chuckled and lowered his head in-between her legs. He began pumping her with his fingers again, while licking her clit. She screamed his name, excited to live out her fantasy with the sexiest black man alive. He slid his tongue up and down her pussy, and her legs started shaking, almost ready for climax. Andy kept moving his tongue faster, and pushing his finger deeper. Allie moaned and her whole body shook, and she had an orgasm at last.

She couldn’t get enough of Andy, so she took his big, black cock into her hand. He fell to his knees, as she began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. She moved slowly, got his penis wet with her tongue, and started moving her hands faster and faster. Knowing how much Andy was enjoying it, Allie swept her tongue along the head of his penis. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, and took his whole penis into her mouth, giving Andy the best blowjob of his life.

“Baby, I’m going to cum,” Andy breathed heavily.

“Oh no you’re not,” Allie chuckled.” She took his penis out of her mouth and went onto her knees, arms outstretched. She was waiting for him to enter.

“Hey, that’s my game,” he laughed, while thrusting his penis deep into her.

Allie moaned in pleasure, as Andy fucked her hard. He thrust his penis in and out of her, making her whole body shake. He reached up, pulling her hair, and she began cursing as a result of the pleasure.

“Mmmm, my sexy black man, fuck me, fuck me harder,” Allie screamed.

Andy did just that. He pumped harder and faster until Allie let out a sigh and had her second orgasm. Just as she was finishing, Andy exploded into Allie. He continued to fuck her for a few more minutes, until they collapsed onto the bed.

“I have to get ready for work, baby. My company won’t run itself,” Andy said while hopping out of bed. He gave Allie a quick kiss and got ready for work, while Allie smiled to herself, inpatient for another fantasy of hers to come to life. 

Published 
Written by livingoutfantasies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments