Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girl Next Door

"The neighbor girl knows how to be a good neighbor."

19
2 Comments 2
93.6k Views 93.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
Two years after I graduated high school I found myself working out of my garage fixing small motors. Every day I noticed about ten neighborhood kids get off the bus around 4 P.M. They range from young kids all the way to sixteen to seventeen year old high schoolers. One of those high schoolers who looked about sixteen caught my eye every day. She was a short and skinny Asian girl with long black hair, a cute face and always wore old baggy clothes. She never smiled, and was always alone. She was one of those cute girls who go unnoticed in school, but drive older guys crazy.

After watching her get off the bus almost everyday I finally decided I needed to meet her. I had always dreamed of having an Asian girlfriend, but never met any. So I decided the next day I would make my move.

The next day came, and I was ready. When the bus pulled up, and they got out, I walked down to my mail box where she passed every day.

"Hey, how are you?" I said as she passed by.

She looked up at me "Hi," she said softly with a strong Asian accent.

I don't know what to say at first. "So, you go to Freemont?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said softly. She also started to smile a little bit now.

"Oh cool, I went there too," I said.

I went on for another minute or two with small talk just trying to keep her near me. I found out her name was Kai, she was sixteen, and just moved here two years ago from Japan. But I still wasn't any closer to hanging out with her than I was before we talked. I was to stupid to ask her out. I thought she would say no because she is foreign.

Over the next few days I would wave as she walked by. Eventually she started smiling at me. I really wanted to ask her out, but still couldn't get the courage to.

One day I was inside when I saw the bus stop. I saw her get out, and when she passed my house I saw her looking at it. She was looking for me. She stood there for a few seconds looking to see if I was coming. It was then I knew she liked me too.

Now it's the next day. I know she likes me enough to look for me. So I decide to finally ask her.

The bus pulls up, she gets out and looks up at my house. She smiles and waves. That's when I jog down to her.

"Hey Kai, how's it going?" I said confidently.

She looked up, and smiled. "I am good, how are you?" she asked with her cute Asian Accent.

It was now when I was looking at her up close I noticed just how cute she was. She had on less baggy clothes and I could see her figure finally.

"I'm good. I was wondering if you wanted to come over? We could just hang out or something?" I asked. I was so nervous waiting for her response.

She smiled, and quickly said, "Yes."

I was surprised at how quickly she said it. I think I was the first person to ask her to hang out since she moved here.

That day went well. We hung out for a couple hours. Just talking about our lives, but mostly hers. I found out she moved here with her grandma after her mother passed away. She also told me she didn't have any friends yet. I could tell she didn't come from money because of her clothes. They were old and way to big. But I also found out how much I liked her. We had an instant connection. I knew from that first day we were going to be friends for a long time.

Over the next few weeks we hung out every day. We were growing closer, and closer each day.

Fast forward another week. It's now a cold weekend day in November. Around noon I heard Kai knocking on my door like she had done alot over the last month. I still remember how cute she looked in that big jacket of hers.

"Hey," I said as I let her in.

We went downstairs into my game room as we always did when we hung out.

Right away I could tell she was acting really weird. She was being really talkative, and outgoing. I know that sounds normal, but it wasn't how she usually was. I thought she was being kind of mean actually. I didn't know if I made her mad or what?

She sat down next to me on the couch, and said, "What do you want to do?"

I noticed her whole body was facing me. She looked so pretty. I wanted to grab her and kiss her so bad, but I was a kind of shy guy.

"Umm, you wanna watch a movie? Or go get something to eat?" I asked.

She looked at me very seriously, and said, "Let's stay here."

Still looking at me she scooted right next to me, and grabbed my hand with both her hands.

stasyahereguys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stasyahereguys

I just sat there still not knowing what to do.

She kept starring me in the eyes. Then with my hand in hers she placed it on her leg. It was then I knew what she wanted.

I moved towards her, brought my face up to her's, and kissed her on the lips. I pulled away, and saw her eyes were closed. I knew that was what she wanted. So I grabbed her, pulled her on my lap and kissed her again. She put her arms around my neck, and we kept making out.

We sat there for probably two hours just kissing. I didn't want it to end. I felt this feeling I never felt for a girl. It was love. I felt so connected to her.

Then she stopped, got off my lap and stood in front of me. She took her sweater off, then her shirt so she was only in her bra. Then she unzipped her pants and slid them off. She was in front of me only in her underwear. Her body was so amazing. It was small and tight. She had a nice round ass, and big breasts for her little body.

She got back on the couch, knelt next to me and put her hand on my pants. She started rubbing where my cock was. I got super hard just by kissing her so my cock was already throbbing.

She then grabbed my zipper, unzipped my pants and slid them and my boxers off revealing my cock. The second she touched it I gasped. Her hands were so warm, and soft.

She bent over with my cock in her hands, and lowered her head to it. First she licked my cock head. I gasped again. I was so hard. Then she wrapped her lips around my head. I felt her tongue swirling around my mushroom tip. She slowly slid my cock deeper into her mouth. With each centimeter it went in I felt more and more pleasure.

Now she had as much of my cock in her mouth as she could handle. She started going up, and down. I lay my head back, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

Within no time the pleasure became too much. I was now humping her throat. I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded in her throat. She let out a gag, then the cum came running out of her mouth. She kept sucking as I came. By the time I finished she had my cock clean.

She got up, I kissed her then picked her up. I brought her into my room and lay her on the bed. She took her bra off. Then I grabbed her panties, and slid them off, Her pussy was perfect. It was perfectly round with no lips hanging out. It just looked like skin with a slit in the middle. Then I spread it open. It was so pink it looked like a bright pink rose laying in snow against her soft pale skin. She was so tight.

I lowered my head. Just by my touch she was squeaking. She sounded so cute. I opened her up, and slid the tip of my tongue across her vagina. She squeaked loudly.

I then started eating her like she was my favorite food. The smell and taste made me want more. I felt like I could eat her for days straight. She was getting really loud. It turned me on even more.

After a few minutes I got up.

I grabbed her by the waist, and pulled her to the edge of the bed. I spread her legs.

Just by looking at my cock outside of her pussy it looked like it would never fit. She was so tight. But I pressed my cock up to her pussy. She squinted as I slowly slid in. I thought it wasnt going to fit at first. I kept pressing. Then it slid in a little deeper. Then I slowly started going in and out. She looked like she wasn't enjoying it.

After a few seconds my cock was now sliding in, and out easily. It was still super tight though. Her face turned from pain to pleasure.

Her eyes were closed as I slid in, and out. I started really fucking her hard. I started panting, she was getting really loud as well.

In no time I felt my cum build up. With each stroke it felt like I was going to explode inside of her. Her yells were now so loud I thought she was going to break glass.

Then she screamed, at the same time I exploded and yelled. As I came in her she started shaking. And her voice was trembling. We were both having orgasms.

We kissed until we were both done. We lay there all night kissing...

Published 
Written by Klox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments