Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mystery Solved part 2

"Terry finds the answer to his question about sex with a black woman"

12
3 Comments 3
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Cassie and Vera turned and walked around the suite to check it out. “Very nice,” Cassie said. “Let’s get comfortable, Vera.” They both began to undress and by the time they were naked, Terry was fully erect. Vera was much smaller than Cassie, almost flat chested but she had small hips and a tiny firm ass. Her pale skin was quite a contrast from Cassie’s.

Cassie walked around the room a little more and Terry was amazed at her perfect body. Her breasts stood out from her chest, full and firm with large round dark nipples. The dark patch between her legs was shaved like a heart.

She bent over to pick up something and Terry saw the full dark cleavage of her ass. It nearly took his breath away. Cassie tossed him both pairs of panties. “Here; you can sniff these and play with yourself while Vera and I wash up. I won’t make you eat dirty pussies, at least not tonight.”

She and Vera went to the bathroom and got in the shower together. They did not close the door, so Terry was able to see their reflection in the bathroom mirror as they washed each other’s body. Vera squatted on the shower bench and spent a lot of time sucking Cassie’s nipples while Cassie’s fingers pumped in and out of Vera’s pussy.

The soft silky fabric of their panties felt arousing against his face and Terry inhaled the exotic essence in the crotch of the panties. He was primed and hard by the time they returned to the bedroom, both of them still dripping wet from the shower.

They climbed onto the bed and Cassie snatched the panties from his hand and tossed them to the floor. “Vera’s never had anything in her pussy but my tongue, my fingers and my strap on, but she loves to play with a real cock. She’s going to try to make you cum in her mouth while you try to make me cum in yours. But if she succeeds, you’ll have to find a black pussy to fuck somewhere else.”

Words were not necessary as Terry felt Vera’s tiny hands fondling his balls and the base of his cock. She wasted no time in her efforts and drove his cock all the way into her mouth. Cassie knelt over his face, just close enough for him to feel the heat from her pussy. She rubbed her dark damp curls across his nose, teasing him as her labia kissed his lips.

He reached up and filled his palms with her gorgeous breasts. They were soft yet firm. He flicked his thumbs across the nipples and squeezed her breasts in his hands. She smiled her approval and settled down, her labia spreading against his waiting lips.

He could not wait to find out and he slid his tongue inside her wetness, slipping through her puffy lips into her as far as his tongue would reach. He curled his tongue, retrieved what he sought and brought it back inside his mouth. It confirmed his theory; aroused pussies tasted the same, black and white, young and old, the same sticky sweetness that made his cock throb.

And indeed his cock was throbbing. Vera had been trained well in the art of torturing a cock. He was rock hard and could lose control easily if he didn’t focus. Vera’s finger had found his prostate and he was in danger of losing his chance to sink his cock into a wet black pussy. As much as he wanted to linger a long time and enjoy the taste of this young woman, he knew he must take action.

He ran his tongue over Cassie’s clit lightly, making little circles with the tip of his tongue. She responded by putting her hands over his and holding them tightly against her as he clutched at her breasts and nipples. He lapped at her with his tongue and she moved against his tongue.

Luckily she must have been horny because she moved faster in a matter of seconds, grinding down on his face. Her huge thighs swallowed his face and he felt them tense and tighten up. In many instances, if a woman came too violently on his face he could, and had, come all over himself untouched.

He was in danger of giving Vera enough of his seed to choke her and also of not getting fucked.

AmeliaLeilani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmeliaLeilani

Damn! She had been taught well how to use her mouth and hands!

Terry struggled but managed to hold out until Cassie dropped her hands to his head and held him tightly, pressing his mouth hard over her clit. She rocked and rocked against his sucking mouth while Vera face fucked him. Unfortunately Cassie wanted more. She held him in place, gasping through her teeth, “Lick me again. Don’t stop.”

His tongue lashed across her clit and he sucked her fluids from her hole. He reached a hand behind her and stroked a finger up and down in the crack of her ass, teasing her tight rim. She came in a gushing glory of loud screams, tearing her fingers into his scalp and smothering him with her thighs and pussy.

His cock erupted into Vera’s mouth like a geyser, shooting rope after rope into her sucking lips. He held his breath as Cassie eased through her orgasm. She relaxed just as he thought he would suffocate and he gasped for air under her as she lifted off.

“How’s it going down there, girl?” she asked Vera.

“Still working on it, but he knows how to hold back,” she said, winking at Terry.

Cassie moved down the bed and straddled Terry’s midsection. “You’re very good with your tongue, Terry; you deserve a good fuck. But Vera needs a little attention as well.”

Vera took Cassie’s place, settling quickly down onto his face, facing Cassie. Cassie guided Terry’s cock into her slit and slowly settled her weight down onto him, consuming his erection to the hilt. She sat motionless for a few minutes watching Vera settle into position for her pleasure as well.

While Cassie wanted to be pleased, Vera was one to take her own pleasure. She quickly positioned herself so she could rake her pussy across his nose and mouth, and she began rocking on him mercilessly. Terry knew that he was in for a long ride at both ends and he lay his arms by his side and let them take their pleasure. He was now in the middle of every man’s fantasy; sex with two women.

The girls seemed to get off watching each other. Vera moaned, “Fuck him, baby, make him cum!”

And Cassie responded, “Ride him, girl, drown him with your cum!”

Terry lay there for long, long wonderful moments until Vera announced her approaching orgasm. “Gonna, cum soon, girl, gonna give it to with on...!

By now Cassie had been banging down so hard on his cock that Terry thought she might break it off. She leaned back with her hands on his legs and jerked her pelvis back and forth, digging her weight into his body. His cum came out of nowhere; he didn’t even realize he was going to come.

When he did, Cassie jerked even harder and came with him. His cum sloshed out of her as she jerked and bucked on his cock. When she finally stopped and climbed off him, his cock was red and sore. Vera slowed down, grinding down for maximum effect on his outstretched tongue. She had finished coming but rested with her labia still against his lips. And then he felt the warm salty dribble and he tossed her aside and she rolled off the bed, laughing.

“What the fuck?” demanded Cassie.

“The little fucker tried to piss on me!” exclaimed Terry.

“Dammit, Vera,” shouted Cassie, “I told you I don’t like that kind of stuff! Get dressed and I’ll meet you down in the lobby.”

Cassie gathered up her clothes and started getting dressed. “Terry, that was really good. I wanted to test you to see how long you could go, and since you made it past Vera, I think I can count on you to go all night with me sometime.” She kissed him lightly and giggled as she went to the door. “Your face smells funny, you better go wash it off!”

“Okay; see you at The Crust.” He said. In the bathroom as he washed his face and brushed his teeth he thought about the sex. Black pussy, white pussy, young pussy, old pussy…it’s all good and it’s not what it is that counts, it’s how the owner uses it that matters.

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments